Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by seekay on 23 Sep 2013
  •  ...in the big city. She was handing out some flyers at a crossroads when I saw her. And I noticed she was very attractive - with a very athletic body. Especially an impressive pair of biceps...!  :-\
    So I gathered all my courage and told her, that I'm an amateur street photographer (that's true, by the way...! ;)) and asked her, if she would allow me to take a few pictures of her, because I was mighty impressed by those amazing muscles and that I never before saw a girl with guns like that in real life.  :woohoo:

She was very pleasant and laughed "Oh, it's always my muscles the people ask me about...", and I replied that indeed they are real eye-catchers! "Yes, but in fact I do no workout or sports at all" she continued! :what: All I could answer was "...What genetics!"  :wow: And then she hit a few poses just for me and my camera - and I think she had a lot of fun. Not least because I complimented her beautiful smile and wonderful eyes and hair as well as those sexy muscled arms...  :-*

Than she had to leave - and I never saw her again. I think that was a true one-of-a-kind moment in my life - so I hope very much, you enjoy those few pics a lot!

:hey:
  • #2 by gonads on 30 Sep 2013
  •  8)Remarkable!  Great find....very, very sexy!
    • gonads
  • #3 by seekay on 07 Oct 2013
  • Thanks a lot for your dear comments, buddies!  :thanks:

Amazing girl !!! She should start developing her talent !!!

In fact I told her to do so, because with genetics like that she surely would look forward to a great career...!
    Just imagine what would happen to her body, if she started to workout... her muscles would explode within a short time, I believe...!  :wow:
    But she laughed and said to me, that she has no ambitions into sports - and that she thinks her muscles are already big enough, anyway...!
    Well, we will never know...!  :'(

• #4 by jim37 on 08 Oct 2013
  • its too bad she did't want to work out.she would have been great. :sorry:
    • jim37
  • #5 by snn1973 on 09 Oct 2013
  • We should find her and ask very well to start pumping :)
    • snn1973
  • #6 by Jimthehunter54 on 12 Jul 2017
  • lovely
  • #7 by bicepgalfan on 07 Aug 2017
  •  :cool2: Love to feel those biceps!
  • #8 by muscolisuper on 07 Aug 2017
  • wow  :-\ :-*
  • #9 by czuszi on 29 Nov 2017
  •  :cool2:
Pages:
Actions