gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
348970 Posts in 45912 Topics by 39151 Members - Latest Member: Crashbulb March 23, 2017, 10:09:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Sessionettes members of Saradas  |  WildKAT
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WildKAT  (Read 3233 times)

WildKAT

WildKAT
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:44:53 pm »
Im here at the prompting of my fans who read and contribute here! I am currently on an International Sessions tour. I have met many of you on here, but there are always new people who are curious and want to experience sessions. After 12 years of touring the Globe, and going strong, I can say I truly enjoy my work. Yes, its is work but it is my passion, my hobby and what I chose to do. So guys...don't be shy...If you love female muscle, go for it!
I posted an INTRO on the new welcome page here as well. Learn more about me, and experience a great session. www.wild-kat.com
I love you all...because you all LOVE MUSCLE!
catch me as I am circumnavigating the globe. I just left Dubai and India and now in London and Europe a few weeks, then back touring in US. My diary, my site and tour and session info will answer all your questions!!
Squeezes to you all...Kat xx :woohoo:

Offline prostylewithfbb

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Interntional Sessions Tour Wild-Kat
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:50:18 am »
...circumnavigating the globe....  hehe I'l bet you are :rock:

WildKat is one serious provider you will NOT be sorry!

Offline mjp666

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Interntional Sessions Tour Wild-Kat
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 11:22:32 am »
I second that

Kat will absolutely blow your mind!

Offline diggs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
Re: WildKAT
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 08:16:09 pm »
Has anyone seen Kat lately (in 2017)? She's coming close to my area and I would love a recent review. Thanks!

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 11:48:28 pm »
I posted this on another site and it is worth posting here. I got into fbbs through sensual S&M role play. Kat is the complete package and is as sexy as hell. I met her for a session once on a rainy day in NYC a few years ago. I had time to kill before an evening event and I got caught in a thunderstorm. I was wearing a suit and tie but was wet from the humidity and the rain. I apologized as soon as I reached her hotel room and she laughed. Before we began she helped me get undressed and hung up my suit, tie and shirt in the bathroom and then the fun began: she was the Amazon Queen dressed in an animal print thong bikini and clear high heels. She who captured a jungle slave (me dressed in an animal print loin cloth) for her own wants and needs… during a rain storm. (Yeah, she added that tidbit since I was still wet from my trip to the hotel.) She ravaged me and we had a heck of a good time. After we were done she asked how far away the meeting was and began to dry out my suit and shirt with a hair dryer. What a woman!

She is traveling again. If you haven't seen her do it now. Kat is one of the all-time greats and a favorite of mine.

Offline hwillish

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 12:53:00 pm »
Just saw her a couple of weeks ago and yes she is as good as ever!!!

Offline diggs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 06:57:36 pm »
Just saw her a couple of weeks ago and yes she is as good as ever!!!

Thanks, hwillish! How would you describe her condition? Completely off season? Any definition?

Offline fbbtouching

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 03:31:07 am »
WildKat highly peaks my interest!!!

Offline hwillish

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 02:41:54 pm »
Kat's condition is always good if you enjoy "womanly" muscle in all areas.  She's not ripped or shredded if that's your preference and never has been.

But it;s really the overall package and the experience she provides which makes her so enjoyable to be with.

Offline fbbtouching

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 06:13:36 pm »
I posted this on another site and it is worth posting here. I got into fbbs through sensual S&M role play. Kat is the complete package and is as sexy as hell. I met her for a session once on a rainy day in NYC a few years ago. I had time to kill before an evening event and I got caught in a thunderstorm. I was wearing a suit and tie but was wet from the humidity and the rain. I apologized as soon as I reached her hotel room and she laughed. Before we began she helped me get undressed and hung up my suit, tie and shirt in the bathroom and then the fun began: she was the Amazon Queen dressed in an animal print thong bikini and clear high heels. She who captured a jungle slave (me dressed in an animal print loin cloth) for her own wants and needs… during a rain storm. (Yeah, she added that tidbit since I was still wet from my trip to the hotel.) She ravaged me and we had a heck of a good time. After we were done she asked how far away the meeting was and began to dry out my suit and shirt with a hair dryer. What a woman!

She is traveling again. If you haven't seen her do it now. Kat is one of the all-time greats and a favorite of mine.

Hey Junglepet?  Did you just simply email her to set up your session?

Offline junglepet77

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 07:40:04 pm »
Yes, go to her site and follow the directions. She is a pro & the real deal.

Offline diggs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:59:11 am »

Hey Junglepet?  Did you just simply email her to set up your session?

I was not able to get to Seattle to see her but I did email her beforehand. She was very responsive, professional and accommodating. Good luck!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Sessionettes members of Saradas  |  WildKAT

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx