Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579306 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 08:26:35 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  For Saradas Eyes only: Elena Oana Hreapca
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: For Saradas Eyes only: Elena Oana Hreapca  (Read 9416 times)

pikko

For Saradas Eyes only: Elena Oana Hreapca
« on: March 25, 2013, 08:58:45 pm »
I've asked some questions to Elena Oana Hreapca. She not only asked to me, but allowed me to share this little interview with Saradas members.
It's only an admirer interview. Hope you enjoy it. Elena is always kind and positive!

-- When you began bb you were very young. What pushed you to begin?
I begin bb in 2001 but then I was also doing weighlifting, that was the base.. I start serious bb in 2005, when I decided to renounce  at other sports I was doing (weighlifting, powerlifting, rugby). I saw and read lots about bb and thought I can chance my life style and also my body, I knew it only depended on me… The more I saw results the more motivated I was.

-- Elena, without rethorics, what gives you to be a fbb?
What gives u ..how do u feel to be a bb? I feel good in my skin, powerful, sexy and confident, I think this sports helps a lot with yourself trust:)

-- What part of your training routine do you prefer and what do you hate?
I like to work all body but I hate to work traps:)) though I'm known for traps.

-- You have a long career of fbb on your (big) shoulders... What episode do you remember as the most pleasant, and what as the most unpleasant about your career (contests, people you meet, results...)?
The most pleasant was in my career when I won all I could in Romania… 3 titles in 2006, at my cathegory, at overall and pairs. Also one of my biggest wish have become true in 2012 when I won World Championship, Nabba. It s also pleasant when people appreciate your work and sacrifice u do  to be good .Unpleasant are contests where u re not judged right… but it can happen often…

-- Do you think that fbb have the right place and are considered with the right importance compared to male bb and with other sports in general?
Hm..no, fbb will never be like bb or other sports coz most of ppl don’t understand this sport and appreciate .It s one of the hardest... where u don t just work, u also need a discipline a diet .it s a complex, without one nothing goes right…

-- bbs' and fbbs' paradise is USA: what do you think may European do to increase bb importance here?
In Europe still it’s  like a tabu subject but I think there are more admirers of fit people nowadays.

-- You are a fbb, take part on contest around the world, but you are a teacher, and have a family too! How to conciliate all this matters?
Yes, I’m a fbb and also work and have a family, but when u have the right support it can be possible to do all:)

-- Fbb have also may fans and forum dedicated to. In some cases the object of conversation are not properly contests results, but, although polite, fbbs as fashinating and sexy women. What do you think about this part of admirers not really interested in sport matters?
I think people have different tastes, different fantasies and they like what they like:) Some just can’t admit.

-- What type of recommendation may you give to a young athlete beginning today her way to become a fbb?
My advice is to work out to keep fit and stay healthy, the most important! All made with measure!

I don't call for karma. Only hope Oana will be more and more appreciated!!!

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  For Saradas Eyes only: Elena Oana Hreapca

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View