Pages:
Actions
  • #106 by jpmorgan on 27 Aug 2017
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Some professional MMA girls hold back even if they were told otherwise. Especially if they think the isn't strong or fit enough. And that's a good thing. I remember I asked a girl at the end of our session if she was holding back and she said of course. She then told me that it's a bad idea to ask a professional mixed martial artist not to hold back. I couldn't argue with that because she had just defeated me.

Oh, cool. Please tell who the mma/session girl was?
  • #107 by lifted on 18 Dec 2017
    AlphaAce has the thickest, most prominent adductor muscles I've ever seen on a session girl. They seem unreal in person. Knocked me out once and could've done it many more times. The thing is it doesn't sneak up on you, you know you're going out very quickly, usually I don't panic and tap reflexively but she caused it many times.

Never heard of her. Got my interest
  • #108 by MWFan on 03 Jan 2018
  • Jennifer Thomas was the first to knock me out. :wow:

During my last session, I got knocked out three times by Venom.
  • #109 by kicked in the face by a lady bodybuilder on 07 Apr 2018
  • Yasmin is a true sadist. let her know you want a beatdown and will be crazy intense
  • #110 by Skweeztoy on 18 Apr 2018
  • Safa Warda without question!! In fact, she actually enjoys it. She once knocked me out 20 times in a single session. I spent 3 days with a scissor hangover and it was totally worth it. I highly recommend her if you’re looking to get KOd.

Cheyenne Jewel- you’ll barely know you’re going out until she’s kneeling beside you.

Gia Primo- just piss her off and you’ll be sleeping. Lol.
  • #111 by Admirer4fbb on 30 May 2018
  • Anyone know if Tapered Physic do KOs?  I have a session with her next month.
  • #112 by ThisOnlyHere on 30 May 2018
    Anyone know if Tapered Physic do KOs?  I have a session with her next month.
    Why not just ask her? You're not asking for FS or anything, so asking her if she does KO's is a perfectly fine question to ask in an e-mail.
  • #113 by broken_ribs on 04 Jun 2018
  • Fortunately nowadays 70 % of session wrestlers are willing to do KO's. The big difference is the skillset each one of them has to do it quickly and most importantly to do it safely.

I've been KO'ed by Kathy Gifford ( what a legend ) , Minxy Li and Venom.

I am hoping to expand my list in my trip to Canada this year so any advices on KO experts are welcome :D
  • #114 by mel3314 on 09 Nov 2019
  • Didn’t we talk regularly years ago?
  • #115 by boyofwinter on 15 Nov 2019
  • This could also go in the old scary moments thread, in a good way.
    AlphaAce was the 1st (so far only) lady to knock me out so cold that I didn't remember being put in the hold later. I'm not talking about the disorientation that comes after any good KO, after the session I literally didn't remember the 5 or 10 seconds leading to her giving me the all-out flex I asked for, I just know it happened. She is a nice girl and will never go that hard without being clearly asked to, but if you do ask for real power she'll deliver like few others. Those bolt cutter adductors of hers are as deadly as they look.
Pages:
Actions