Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575519 Posts in 73199 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 08:40:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Christine Marshall
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Christine Marshall  (Read 8853 times)

lovepecs7

Christine Marshall
« on: September 23, 2012, 07:00:58 pm »
anyone? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Forum Saradas

Christine Marshall
« on: September 23, 2012, 07:00:58 pm »

Offline slowryde

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Christine Marshall
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 05:10:08 am »
I've seen her listed on wb270.com. She's still out there doing sessions. Had one with her quite a few years ago. It was pretty good session. She was in great shape at that time, but not quite what I'd hoped for. I wouldn't say she was bad at all. She was as accomidating as she could be, friendly and all. I'm into the roleplay/sensual stuff and she fell a little short for me there. Still would recommend her though.

Offline I like strong women

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 01:04:55 am »
Chris was awesome- she kicked my ass - thoroughly- and we also had quite a bit of fun. She was gorgeous, amazingly aggressive, up to any challenge- and ultimately quite sensual. She is one of the all-time greats- and from Birmingham.
I never would have believed that a woman of her size- maybe 5'3"  to my 6'- could be so tough, and strong-- and she was quite skillful as a wrestler, too.  For her  final submission hold , she caught my head in a crush against her natural muscular chest- I was helpless- and I remember reaching around her broad back- tapping weakly, submitting. She could have done me great physical harm at that point- broken my nose or my neck if she'd wanted to. I was totally exhausted, weak and helpless. She chuckled to herself before releasing me.
That was 7 or 8 years ago- and it still seems like yesterday.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline rhodelbert@hotmail.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 02:25:29 pm »
Christine is awesome. I saw her a few months ago and she is still unbelievably strong and in great shape.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 01:54:36 am »

I'm not sure where this WEHT came from.  She's still bodybuilding and doing sessions.  I don't know what happened in slowryde's session (I'm not into roleplay), but I can say her sensual sessions are amazing.

mtxship

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 05:07:47 pm »
My favorite. I've had two sessions with her, but I've since moved and she never comes to my new town. She doesn't seem to travel as much as she used to. I miss her scissors, she could scissor anything!

Offline johnboy1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Christine Marshall
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 06:11:04 pm »
Any news on Christine Marshall?  She made several videos for Mass Muscle, Premier Productions, and several other outfits.

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 07:37:28 pm »
As far as I know, she retired last year.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2018, 09:51:35 pm »
That's right.  I saw her on her farewell tour.  She turned 60 and determined it was time.  Would love to see her again though!

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 01:29:16 am »
She competed in the Mid-Atlantic in 2012, in ripped condition at 56, as a comeback to contest competition.   
She only sessioned after that.  She had a arm injury around that time that affected her training.   
She was losing muscle and gaining weight, so apparently she was ready to retire from sessions also.     

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2018, 05:12:33 am »
Yes, she gave it up after she turned 60.  It's a shame because I had such a great time with her.  One of the best sessions I ever had.  I saw her on her farewell tour, and she was very clear she was done after the tour.  I still wish she would come back.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  What's happened to...?  |  Christine Marshall

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View