gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
353878 Posts in 46545 Topics by 39653 Members - Latest Member: Jrs462 April 30, 2017, 08:31:14 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  ★DC★ Power Girl - BUFF & JACKED! [comics + discussion]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★DC★ Power Girl - BUFF & JACKED! [comics + discussion]  (Read 53097 times)

Offline gwhh

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: ★DC★ Power Girl - BUFF & JACKED! [comics + discussion]
« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2017, 04:26:58 pm »
In what comic series is PG currently in?

Offline schillster1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2017, 03:26:14 pm »
In what comic series is PG currently in?

According to the Grand Database ( www DOT comics DOT org ) she was in the mini-series "Harley Quinn and Power Girl" (2015-16).  Since then I don't think she really exists in the DC Resurgence universe.

Online bill31770

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: March 18, 2017, 08:00:32 pm »

I  know some of you may disagree but I  love Amanda Conner's version of Power Girl.

Offline schillster1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2017, 04:12:00 pm »

I  know some of you may disagree but I  love Amanda Conner's version of Power Girl.

I have to agree with you, Amanda Connor did do a nice job, but blatantly gave her big boobs.  I still like the introduction of Power Girl in 1976 by Mike Grell (cover artist) and Rick Estrada  with Wally Wood Inks.

Offline E15R91F

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2017, 07:40:24 pm »
 ^-^  DIRECT LINKS to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this Sub-Forum!   :shucks

Wise people talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something. :shhh:

Offline schillster1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2017, 02:55:49 pm »
Does anyone out there know if there is a retelling of Power Girl's origin? Other than her 1978 origin, popping out as a full adult woman, much like the Superman from the radio series, and the DC Resurgence, I don't think much has been said about how she came to earth-2 or earth-1.

Offline necro2080

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2017, 08:36:54 pm »
Does anyone out there know if there is a retelling of Power Girl's origin? Other than her 1978 origin, popping out as a full adult woman, much like the Superman from the radio series, and the DC Resurgence, I don't think much has been said about how she came to earth-2 or earth-1.

They did one for New 52. She hasn't been mentioned in Rebirth. I think that the PG that appeared in the Harley Quinn comics before rebirth was another power girl from another Earth (don't know wich one).

Offline diggs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    70%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2017, 09:26:58 pm »
Back in the 90s, Bart Sears did an interview and they asked him why he drew Power Girl so stacked and packed (in Justice League Europe). Evidently, there was a contest going on behind the scenes among the artists at DC to see who could draw PG's boobs the biggest before their editors told them to tone it down. According to Sears, he won.

Offline schillster1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2017, 03:06:39 pm »
Back in the 90s, Bart Sears did an interview and they asked him why he drew Power Girl so stacked and packed (in Justice League Europe). Evidently, there was a contest going on behind the scenes among the artists at DC to see who could draw PG's boobs the biggest before their editors told them to tone it down. According to Sears, he won.

It's amazing Wally Wood got into trouble for that back in 1976 when he was the inker for her introduction.  ;)

Offline necro2080

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2017, 03:34:12 pm »

It's amazing Wally Wood got into trouble for that back in 1976 when he was the inker for her introduction.  ;)

Weren't the writer, penciler and the inker trying to see how far they could go before somebody actually said something? They kept on expanding the "boob window" and enlarging her breast until they were told to stop. It took a while until someone complained.

Offline schillster1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2017, 03:53:03 pm »

Weren't the writer, penciler and the inker trying to see how far they could go before somebody actually said something? They kept on expanding the "boob window" and enlarging her breast until they were told to stop. It took a while until someone complained.

Keep in mind there were several issues in th 1976 run of "All-Star Comics" that introduced Power Girl where there was no boob window and according to Wally Wood and Paul Levitz that was sexy, leaving it up to the imagination.  But I digress, yes Wood and crew did get into trouble for making slight (not blatant) size improvement to he chest area.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Superwoman/Comic Book Fan-Art  |  ★DC★ Power Girl - BUFF & JACKED! [comics + discussion]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx