Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by candy79 on 11 Jun 2018
  • Not sure if she does them but you should ask crystal
  • #62 by candy79 on 11 Sep 2018
  • Does anyone know if musclebeautyx does strapon sessions trying to see her in Las Vegas
  • #63 by larky368 on 16 Oct 2018
  • Does anyone know if musclebeautyx does strapon sessions trying to see her in Las Vegas

She loves to play with men's butts. Ask her. You won't regret it.
  • #64 by Tiberius on 25 Oct 2018
  • Does anybody know if ripped princess does strap on?
  • #65 by JustBiceps on 09 Apr 2019
  • Does anybody know if ripped princess does strap on?

She doesn't.
  • #66 by buffdomfan on 30 Sep 2019
  • In the 19 years I've had sessions (18 years) have been with Strap-on play (Pegging). So I have a very comprehensive list of sessions that offer SO play.

Gayle Moher (1) strap-on session (She wasn't into it, she's a clock watcher and refused to do it again).
    Sondra Faas (1) strap-on session (She was good, but she's 5'0, so it was harder for her even in 6 inch heels).
    Amber Deluca offered and I was going to take it from her, but FS was on the table and I got sidetracked.
    Cathy Conners (1) session ( It was ok, not the best).
    BigTina H (2) sessions (Loves doing strap-on! She is so into it, she will pound you and you'll love it! Also CBJ!)
    Lisa Cross (1) session (A literal fantasy come true! Also offered FS! So this time I got both FS AND SO!, massive woman! But a very expensive session). 
    Darkside Melinda (2) sessions (Tall girl, got it figured out (She's 6 inches taller in heels) real good at pounding, good attitude, open minded).
    Demoika (1) session (Really good at it, she did multiple positions, really good at dirty talk).
    Michelle Jin offered strap-on (She had never done it and worked with Samantha Muscle as a dom. However, I didn't end up as clean as I would like, so I passed. I didn't want to make her first a bad one. I don't think she's doing sessions anymore).
    Samantha Muscle (1) session (She's a dominatrix, so yeah, she likes doing it. More of a fitness physique. Great provider, great pounding).
    Tapered Physique (2) sessions (She just get's better every time. The first time she pounded me for 20 minutes, in 4 positions!).
    Jennifer Scarpretta (1) session (Her farewell tour, so I thought I was in luck. I wasn't. She really gets off on CBT! It made it difficult for me and she only did strap-on for 3 1/2 minutes. Also, she went 0-60 mph in seconds, which made taking it real difficult! Easy does it lady, work me up to it. Still, if you like pain, she's for you).
    Mistress Fernanda (1) session (Older lady, but enthusiastic. She's shorter, so on my back was incredible! Almost came from it).

There was one other provider, yet I cannot remember her name (From Ohio and was way out of shape), which is ironic because she gave me three prostate orgasms! The best strap-on ever (Not very dominant though, just hit the right spot 3 times!).

Those that said they would do it, but flaked on me. Rhonda Quresema (sp) (She fell asleep and missed session time, although to be honest she called back and said she would do it half price, but it was too late for me). Joanne Thomas, set up the time, she didn't give a call back for the hotel room. Melissa Coates, said she would do it, then cancelled tour date (Bummer, because she was a fantasy of mine from forever.) Nichole Pfumphauser (Sp), set up time and never returned call for room number.

• #67 by Tiberius on 02 Oct 2019
  • Was it Michelle Behnke ?
  • #68 by JustBiceps on 04 Oct 2019
  • Miss Monrow
    Nadia Miller
    Goddess Lora/Lauren
    Brandi Mae
    Cheyenne Jewel
    Annie Riveccio
    Mistress Treasure

^^^ All offers strap on sessions..

I also know of 2 ladies who don’t advertise it but personally told me yes they have done them and would do it with me if i asked. (For discreetness I’m not naming them here)

Where does Nadia Miller mention that?
  • #69 by MixedFighter99 on 06 Oct 2019
  • Yeah @buffdomfan TP is like a jackhammer with that thing. I was honestly sore for her days after sessioning with her last time!
  • #70 by boyofwinter on 19 Oct 2019
  • This girl, bookaustinlynn@gmail.com
  • #71 by aracnidman on 28 Oct 2019
  • What are goddess Lauren/ Lora strap on sessions like?
  • #72 by thetimtom4 on 10 Nov 2019
  • Does anyone have experience with shawna strong - she looks like she would be a pro at strapon from her videos
  • #73 by liftcarryfan1 on 11 Nov 2019
  • The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?
  • #74 by petitskinny on 12 Nov 2019
  • I had a session with amazon Amanda and she "simulated" that. She was sitting on the bed and I was sitting on her wide laps with my legs around her body. She put her  hands under my knees and told me "wrap your arms around my neck". She got up easiley, lifting my body as if I weighted nothing. Her pubis was against my anus and she made me bounce like a rag doll. I was alsmost naked. I've never felt so helpless and weak, and I would have really love if she had a strapon. She walked, carrying me, until my back was against the wall, and kept simulate pegging me. It was one of the most exciting experience I've ever had.

I've been fucke this way by a shemale who was nearly the size of Amanda, but it seems out of topis on this forum...

The only strap on I would ever possibly even consider is one with me being lifted and carried by a woman.  Has anyone had that done? Who has done it for you?
  • #75 by liftcarryfan1 on 12 Nov 2019
  • I had a session with amazon Amanda and she "simulated" that. She was sitting on the bed and I was sitting on her wide laps with my legs around her body. She put her  hands under my knees and told me "wrap your arms around my neck". She got up easiley, lifting my body as if I weighted nothing. Her pubis was against my anus and she made me bounce like a rag doll. I was alsmost naked. I've never felt so helpless and weak, and I would have really love if she had a strapon. She walked, carrying me, until my back was against the wall, and kept simulate pegging me. It was one of the most exciting experience I've ever had.

I've been fucke this way by a shemale who was nearly the size of Amanda, but it seems out of topis on this forum...

Pages:
Actions