Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573745 Posts in 72744 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 12:18:20 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Bulky girls are HOT! *Illus*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bulky girls are HOT! *Illus*  (Read 61866 times)

Offline the_way_80

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bulky girls are hot
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 08:57:04 pm »
I agree that the huge offseason look with huge muscle and loads of feminine curves looks by far the best!! I wonder how big a woman with a myostatin defect could get...
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 08:57:04 pm »

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 04:35:54 pm »
If you guys want to see bulky she-beef.check out one of tigersans videos on  his FPX site.the vid is called tigersan worships Luna sunkiss.it's over 6mins of pumped muscle beef,with unbelievable close ups.also with one arm lifts and pumped pecs.I wasn't disappointed. see for yourself if you joined his site.

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 04:44:29 pm »
Jen is one of my favs I  love the drawing when she weighs herself,and the scale reads 350.omg she looked so full,pumped, and meaty..

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2016, 03:36:01 pm »
You guys would like this girl I talked to at my gym.
She's short - maybe 5'1", with broad shoulders and massive thighs.
She's a competitive powerlifter, and she was going light the day I met her - she was deadlifting 225 for reps with perfect form.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 12:17:16 pm »
This is a great topic.  Love that roided, "big everywhere", off-season look.  Something about the sheer size just gets me going.  As much as I love shredded, corded muscles, you can't not love the layer of fat that comes with that off-season build.

Offline chemicals

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2016, 09:18:35 pm »
Keep in mind that someone in ripped, depleted condition is also just dealing with the rigors of life with extra stress on their body and mind all at once. It's often a bodybuilder at their most frail in so many senses. And someone who's bodybuilding for a living then has to hassle with a bunch of photoshoots and all sorts of other BS crammed into that tiny window. Not to mention whatever competition is occupying their mind and soul.

When there's a layer of fat, not only is all the glorious muscle still there, it's stronger, and its owner is often in a much better state of mind. (Reasonably) padded muscle is happy muscle. And a little nicer to cuddle with at night.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2016, 12:29:50 am »
I think Chemicals put it quite well.

Plus the off season shape is a bodybuilder's "normal" state. So if we are to enjoy them, we might as well acknowledge their "true" form, so to speak and be happy with it.

Offline Artoffbb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2016, 10:03:34 pm »
I like the idea of 350 lbs of muscle even more, and tall as possible over 6', but I'd like to see 0% body fat, or as close as possible, hopefully there will soon be breakthroughs in supplements, I think genetic manipulation will be the next big break thru, and we can see someone at 400 lbs , 0% body fat and 6'6", a complete muscle freak, scary and ugly to someone who doesn't like their woman ultra muscular,

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2016, 07:51:15 pm »
loaded to the max, totally aggressive and sexually dominant.

An aspect I fantasize about, regarding an Alpha Female getting 'loaded to the max'.. is Her diet.

Reveling in off-season consumption of enormous, protein-packed feasts.. Huge steaks, chicken, elaborate & rich desserts. The idea of demolishing the typical self-denying female diet is sexy to me. I love watching a Woman enjoy a good meal, and in a fantasy world, They would do it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner..

And afterwards, a submissive man takes away all Her empty plates, and gets to admire Her full, happy stomach ^

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2016, 01:04:45 pm »
That really speaks to me, Patrick_Henry.  I would love to be the submissive male that waits on her all day long, making sure she never runs out of immense, protein-packed meals.  I'd be constantly cooking and cleaning while my huge muscle beast just eats and eats, completely determined to bulk up and put on as much mass as possible.

Offline petefa

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2016, 02:14:08 am »
Love this thread!. :clap:

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 08:48:34 am »
Three ladies on youtube recently nearly blew my head off.for you Americans I think the
 term you guys use is,wh#@$&%f..lisa auckland. heather armbrust.Christina Roth..all in off season mode..Unbelievable bodies.
Surely you guys can name your list..I named these ladies purely for their sensuality, but don't get me wrong there are loads more

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
Re: Bulky girls are HOT! *Illus*
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2019, 08:13:06 am »
Yep, I agree roided out freaks are the best. "Girls" who completely lost their feminity due to heavy steroid abuse are the sexiest. WoMEN who push limits of freakishness of muscles, vascularity and side effects!!!!

Offline stoneywood57

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Bulky girls are HOT! *Illus*
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2022, 06:53:01 am »
i agree with many here. love huge full dense muscles more than ripped. so sexy. 300lbs at 5ft 6" is perfect

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Bulky girls are HOT! *Illus*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View