Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by freddy1984 on 01 Jan 2011
  • is she still around?
    • freddy1984
  • #2 by Warhawk Overdrive on 02 Jan 2012
  • As far as I know, she is not. She married a guy (in Mi??) She spoke of competing in the U.S when she was eligible but I don't think she ever did. Hopefully she is doing the happy ever after thing
  • #3 by psudosapien on 12 Aug 2012
  • I remember seeing Sheila in Chicago on her "last session tour".  I was her last session for the night, and she told her boyfriend / fiancee to come up to the suite before I left.  I showed Sheila some 3d graphics pictures of women that I did in the past (www.daz3d.com) and she wanted to show her man one of the pictures because the boobs on the woman looked the way she wanted her boobs too look.  It caught me off guard, because she did not tell me that he was coming up. 

It was a little awkward.  This guy was a sergeant in the Marines and taught hand to hand combat.  He was one mean looking guy.  And big too. 

During the session, I asked her if she ever tried to wrestle with him.  She told me that she tried once, and his instincts kicked in and he quickly pinned her to the ground and told her "Don't ever do that again."

She is one of the greats that will be missed, IMO.  She really like to do sessions and I always had a fun time with her.
  • #4 by Johnnyjumpup on 16 Jun 2017
  • I know Sheila got married many years ago, so I'm more interested in trying to track her down for the purposes of getting some questions answered. I saw her personally, not professionally, way back in 2001 and 2002. The last time I saw her she planted a long, wet kiss on me when I dropped her off at Sea-Tac airport and then I never saw nor heard from her again. Yeah, it's been a long time, but obviously some questions linger. Her former 'Hardgirl@hotmail.com' address bounces, so I'd love it if someone can fix me up with one that works. Thanks - Rick
  • #5 by PEABUTR on 07 Jul 2017
  • I saw Sheila after she got married working at Detroit metro airport handling the heavy bags at the check in counter and she had her uniform on and looked good, big and broad.
Pages:
Actions