Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.pharmacomstore.ws

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
365004 Posts in 48706 Topics by 40703 Members - Latest Member: T_muscles July 23, 2017, 02:33:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Australia and New Zeland community  |  AUSTRALIAN SESSION VISITORS - REGISTER INTEREST
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: AUSTRALIAN SESSION VISITORS - REGISTER INTEREST  (Read 80690 times)

Offline derekr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: AUSTRALIAN SESSION VISITORS - REGISTER INTEREST
« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2016, 12:44:56 am »
It's great to see all these ladies coming out to Aus, but to be honest, only Jana and Ironfire interest me, and I think Ironfire is a little bit pricey.

Offline jungleboi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2016, 06:54:57 am »
It's great to see all these ladies coming out to Aus, but to be honest, only Jana and Ironfire interest me, and I think Ironfire is a little bit pricey.

:cool2:

I would agree. I 'wrestled' Jana last year and after she humbled my muscles [quote "what weak little biceps you have, so small, so soft"- they actually tape 15"/38cm around the peak flexed] 'encouraged' me to worship hers. However, different strokes for different folks.

Offline pumped99

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2016, 04:31:18 pm »
By a stroke of luck (no pun intended) I will happen to be in Brisbane/Gold Coast on the 7th and 8th Feb.  So I am currently in the process of booking a session with Jana.  I have always admired this woman for her freakish proportions, and no doubt strength.  It will be great if this comes into fruition (again no pun intended).

Offline derekr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2016, 03:00:57 am »
I'm thinking I'll just see Jana.  I don't mind paying a fair price, but $1000 for an hour with Ironfire is too much.  I still think Lindsay is incredibly sexy, and maybe in her 2003-05 shape I'd pay $1000...

Offline jungleboi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2016, 09:37:17 am »
I'm thinking I'll just see Jana.  I don't mind paying a fair price, but $1000 for an hour with Ironfire is too much.  I still think Lindsay is incredibly sexy, and maybe in her 2003-05 shape I'd pay $1000...
:what:
I understood Ms Starr is charging $US700 exchanging now about $A1050 but are you absolutely certain what Lindsay is charging? Also what currency are you referring to? If it is $US1000 then that is about $A1500 and for that you could hire 2 'models' or 'resting actresses' at the same time for a pretty 'full' time of 'service' going by some research I did a while back. I think Ms M [and Ms S for that matter] would have to be awfully good at whatever they do to justify money like that!

Offline derekr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #245 on: January 16, 2016, 12:38:15 am »
I understood Ms Starr is charging $US700 exchanging now about $A1050 but are you absolutely certain what Lindsay is charging? Also what currency are you referring to? If it is $US1000 then that is about $A1500 and for that you could hire 2 'models' or 'resting actresses' at the same time for a pretty 'full' time of 'service' going by some research I did a while back. I think Ms M [and Ms S for that matter] would have to be awfully good at whatever they do to justify money like that!

I had emailed Ironfire when she was planning on coming in mid-late 2015.  She said AU$1000.  I think Jana is AU$550.

Offline XENOPHON

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #246 on: January 16, 2016, 03:31:50 pm »
 :

I had emailed Ironfire when she was planning on coming in mid-late 2015.  She said AU$1000.  I think Jana is AU$550.
[/quote]
 :thanks:
My understanding from Jana is that it's $A520 for the hour with an $A80 premium for nudity. That compares very favourably with the $A1050 for Ms Starr and $A1000 for Ms Mulinazzi/Ironfire. For that kind of money, the experience would have to be exceptional and going by some people who saw Ms Starr last year, she was pretty under-whelming. Ironfire's reviews on this forum are very patchy too.
It's your money, and I wish you well in meeting whoever you choose to in the end.
I know personally that Jana IS worth the money she is charging.

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #247 on: January 06, 2017, 10:51:42 am »
Jana here Jan feb and iron fire march

Offline jungleboi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2017, 08:39:10 pm »
:
Jana here Jan feb and iron fire march
:bravo:
Now that is good news, Jana is excellent and Ms M tho' very pricey is good if you can afford the premium. Fortunately the $A is still above US70c.
An additional piece of info is that the somewhat notorious Ms A Starr has re-badged herself as Kelli Provocateur... for reasons people here would most likely be able to guess easily enough...

Offline d123

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2017, 03:42:44 am »
Jennifer-A (Scar) is open to the idea of an Australian tour...but only if she gets enough interest and her schedule permits.

If you would like to see this beautiful lady here in Australia then let her know, contact details here:

http://www.wb270.com/ind/scar.htm

Be polite, let her know your genuine interest; who knows she may get the Aussie bug and become a regular like Kasie, Jana and Ironfire. It is hard to get the ladies here, but once they visit they like it a lot a revisit often.

Offline busthemus2003

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #250 on: March 09, 2017, 08:57:42 pm »
I've sent about a dozen emails to girls coming to the Arnold's in Melbourne next week but no interest...anyone else having any luck?

Offline autechre

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #251 on: March 10, 2017, 11:18:31 pm »
I've sent about a dozen emails to girls coming to the Arnold's in Melbourne next week but no interest...anyone else having any luck?

From a quick scan of the list, it didnt look like any of them were sessioners. There's only the other couple of girls (Ironfire, Nika, Skylar) that are coming over at the same time.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline Pinme

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2017, 10:08:05 pm »
Anyone interested in trying to get Tia from Hungary here?  She's at the top of my wish list.  Is traveling from Hungary to Australia difficult?   

Offline derekr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2017, 12:22:57 am »
I saw Nika while she was in Melbourne.  I'll post a review soon...

Offline derekr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #254 on: March 22, 2017, 12:04:48 am »
I saw Nika while she was in Melbourne.  I'll post a review soon...

Here's a quick review/description of my session with Nika.

Although she was a little tired from 20+ hours of travel over the previous day, Nika was very generous when I met her in Melbourne.  Our session started a little late, but we still had a full hour together.  She wasn't a clock watcher (thank goodness) and it was actually me who had to pull the pin when it got too late.  Nika was in great shape, being just a couple of days out from comp (and having competed the previous weekend too).  Her ab definition was good, but not super ripped.  Those who know her will be familiar with her usual comp conditioning and know what I'm talking about.  Her biceps and delts were fantastic.  The guns aren't as big as they were in her bulky bodybuilding days, but they are still amazing.  Incredible peaks.  Lovely quads/hammies, and good calves.  And excellent lat spread and good pecs (how I wish I could've explored them more!).

Nika's English is quite good these days.  I had read that in the past it was very poor, and a bit problematic for some of the guys trying to organise things with her in English, but I had not communication problems.  She wasn't super fast on email responses, but she is a competitor ahead of being a session girl, and being at the end of contest prep, her reply times were completely understandable and acceptable.

Nika was very humble.  She's not your Jana Linke-Sippl type session lady.  She's not a dominating, humiliating or physical woman like that.  But she is a great poser, with an incredible physique.  If you just like watching a lady pose, and feeling her muscles, you'll have a great time.  If however, you're into more sensual sessions, she's probably not for you.  My understanding is that she does no "extras", and I didn't push the issue.  For our session she posed in a workout top and shorts.  That was fine for me, but she would probably get in her posing suit if you asked.

At $400/hr Nika was reasonably priced.  I've had better sessions for less money, and worse for more!  I certainly didn't feel ripped off.  Having said that, I'm not sure that I would be in a hurry to see her again.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Australia and New Zeland community  |  AUSTRALIAN SESSION VISITORS - REGISTER INTEREST

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx