Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572577 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:25:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Tickle Scissors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tickle Scissors  (Read 6405 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Tickle Scissors
« on: October 18, 2011, 04:00:25 am »
Girl discovers her boyfriend's ticklishness and using her muscular legs, makes him her scissored tickling captive.

Jolee and Robbie sat on the couch watching TV, two 20-year-olds madly in love and hardly ever keeping their hands off each other. This day, Jolee, a muscular, solid track star in college with short black hair and a short, thick body, wore tiny jean cutoffs on her sturdy legs, and over which Robbie lazily ran his fingers over, tracing his fingertips over her shins, outlining her bulging calves and up the thick ridges of her powerful quads.
"Mmmm, that feels nice, Robbie, now lemme do it to you," she growled, pulling Robbie's legs up to her lap and doing the same to him.
Robbie smiled but squirmed as Jolee's fingers made their way up his shins to his knees, and howled with laughter as she traced each kneecap.
"What, you're ticklish, I didn't know that!" she laughed.
"Wicked ticklish, honey, so please, stop!" he wailed, pushing her hand away.
She quickly put it back with a slight, dark smile. And he pushed it away again. And she replaced it, harder this time, grabbing his kneecap and putting pressure on, making Robbie twist completely away from her and fall to the floor. She roared with laughter as he got pissed.
"C'mon, now, that's enough," he growled, standing up before her.
"OK, no more tickling," she lied with a phony smile. "But tickle my legs again, Robbie, that felt real good. Here, sit down here."
She positioned him on the floor before her and gently draped each thick thigh over his shoulders. He started caressing her legs again, running his fingertips up her shins to her quads as they lay next to his ears.
"Robbie, remember what I said about no more tickling?" she asked with a giggle.
"Yeah?" he answered cautiously.
"I LIED!!"
She slammed her huge thighs together on Robbie's ears, the flesh of her muscular upper legs splashing with a meaty clap on his skull as she laced her ankles together, twisting off her sneakers to get a better grip. She bridged up, arched her back and grabbed the sofa cushions as she poured tons of ear-splitting pressure into her painful leglock.
"FUCK, JOLEE, STOP!!!" Robbie screamed, his hands futilely pounding his girlfriend's mammoth thighs, his punches bouncing harmlessly off the rocky flesh of them.
"Nope, and not only do I SCISSOR ya, I TICKLE AND SCISSOR YA!" she roared with laughter as she now leaned forward and rammed her fingertips under Robbie's arms, wiggling them furiously.
Robbie screamed in agony, both from the leggy assault on his head and the tickle frenzy Jolee had unleashed on his armpits. He clamped his arms down and when he did, she's headscissor him harder, forcing him to raise his arms again to try prying her thighs off his skull. Which then left his armpits open again, Jolee diving into them with her fingertips. For five long minutes, she tortured him with the headscissors/tickling combination until his pained laughter turned to real; tears that streamed down his face.
"Please, Jolee," he sobbed. "Please, stop, please, please…."
"Aw, wittle baby doesn't like a wittle tickling?" she teased in baby talk, leaning over to look at his reddened face as it lay trapped in the meaty clamp of her athletic, tanned thighs, thick quads bulging up and around the top of his head. "Let's try something new!"
He was putty in her legs now. She let go the headscissors only to spin him in a flat-on bodyscissors facing his feet, her huge thighs knifing into his belly and back as he lay facing up on the floor. She reached under his shorts and started tickling his balls. Robbie screamed in agony as her fingertips danced over his nuts, then along his crotch, all of it driving him mad. He twitched in her bodyscissors grip but could not budge her iron-clad legs.
"Nobody gets outta my scissors, babe, nobody," she growled, looking darkly down at him as her fingertips continued to torture his loins.
Tiring of this after a few minutes, she let go the bodyscissors to sit up on his moaning face, her shorts riding high and thick, muscular ass absorbing his face inside the chiseled clamp of butt flesh.
"Let's see if your feet are ticklish, too!"
She leaned forward and captured his screaming head high in her rocky thighs, his face all but lost in the hammy spread of her hard-lined ass meat, and leaned over his lower body, twisting his shoes off his feet and pulling his legs up to get at his feet. Holding one leg with one hand, she brutally tickled his soles with the other, his laughter coming out as tears of agony and humiliation as she continued to tickle his foot and sadistically squeeze his head high in her thighs.
"Damn, this is fun, wish I knew you were ticklish sooner!" she laughed, switching legs to grab and torture his other foot.
For 10 long minutes she abused him, tickling his feet, then up inside his thighs to his balls again, finally sitting back on his face to tickle his arm pits once more. He was a sobbing mess under her ass by the time she was done, his body twitching, his face wet with sweat and tears.
"Aw, Robbie, just so you don't think I'm a total bitch…" she growled, leaning forward over his crotch.
She freed his cock from his shorts and vacuumed the soft flesh into her mouth, sucking and moaning until it throbbed to its full seven inches in her face. He moaned in pleasure - and then with pain as she thrust her legs back to again capture his head in a reverse scissors, squeezing in on his ears with her powerful thighs as she sucked his cock, and then tickled his balls with her free hand.
"Pain and pleasure, Robbie," she hissed, popping his wet cock from her mouth and slapping it against her cheek before devouring it again. "Pain and pleasure, baby…you'll learn to fucking love it…"
As he blasted a huge load down Jolee's throat with her tickling his loaded balls as he did, he groaned and knew she was right. There was something to this tickle-scissors thing that he knew he'd have to explore over and over and over…

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Tickle Scissors
« on: October 18, 2011, 04:00:25 am »

lovesribs

Re: Tickle Scissors
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 02:39:53 am »
Dear dimitar73. i love tickling stories!!!!!! always wanted to read about fitness models getting tickled on their ribs and ripped abs. would love to hear from you so we can exchange ideas on tickling fitness women. or men!!!!!!!!!!

Offline molecan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Tickle Scissors
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 11:15:02 pm »
Any more Tickle sessions
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Tickle Scissors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View