Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Timmon on 25 Apr 2012
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SWEET JESUS!!  Astonishing pose, and a looker (red hair- yea!!) to boot.   :clap:

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill. 

UK_Fan , in my opinion, not one of your best ideas!

Here is a sample of your proposal, if you really want a thread, I'll see what I can find!

The reverse Vacuum pose..... ("Lets see your Big Mac pose please ladies, your best Big Mac pose... thank you ladies").

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #17 by Timmon on 26 Apr 2012
  • Pillow has asked if she can join in.... she thinks her vacuum is great, and so do I.
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In fact, Pillow is stunning, vacuuming or not...  More here.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #18 by afigreg on 26 Apr 2012
  • Dina Copeland

and Kathy Unger, one of the all time greats when it comes to female bodybuilders and the stomach vacuum pose(ok, I posted this next picture at the start of this topic, but when it comes to Kathy Unger and her stomach vacuum pose, it's worth posting again).

• #19 by afigreg on 27 Apr 2012
  • More of the stunningly beautiful and muscular Theresa Hendricks.

Ok some of these pictures might not actually be Theresa performing a stomach vacuum pose and they might just be pictures of Theresa with a very tight and muscular stomach(but I was the one who started this topic, so......)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #20 by dudum55 on 21 Jun 2012
  • #21 by phy911 on 21 Jun 2012

This thread is where this gif. comes from and has links to the contest video with Brenda Hoiles.
    • phy911
  • #22 by scrubs on 21 Jun 2012

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill. 
    I'd be up for that.....some days that look really does it for me.  There was a great few videos of Tazzie with Annie R where the former had a pretty bloated look going on but otherwise ripped.  It's kinda hot.
    • scrubs
  • #23 by beowulff on 21 Jun 2012
  • There was a great thread on roid guts, until the mods sent it to the cornfield...

Tami Wooden has a fantastic roid gut - just look at how solid she is!
    • beowulff
  • #24 by UK_Fan on 21 Jun 2012

I'd be up for that.....some days that look really does it for me.  There was a great few videos of Tazzie with Annie R where the former had a pretty bloated look going on but otherwise ripped.  It's kinda hot.

Yep - sometimes, like the original response to my post from timmon, the women aren't exactly sexy when they get the "roid gut" (that photo looks like the woman in question just inflated her gut with air), but other times they look like its just a huge gut of muscle (Tazzie, Dawn and Dianne) - almost like armour-plating.  now THAT'S a turn-on!
    • UK_Fan
  • #25 by UK_Fan on 21 Jun 2012

The anti-vacuum pose!  Yummy! :)
    • UK_Fan
  • #26 by mongo on 21 Jun 2012
  • Now this is an FBB in ever since of the word!
  • #27 by afigreg on 21 Jun 2012
  • Great pics guys, but hardly stomach vacuum poses(as this topic is about).
  • #28 by lyle918 on 23 Jun 2012
  • A girl with a flat chest isn't as impressive in the vacuum pump as one with, and as the old cig ad said, "It's up front that counts."  My favorite 'pump' is by Laurie Noack, who definitly had it up front.  Check it out at WPW!  And about Kathy Unger in the preceeding video, how in Steve Reeves did she place 13th?
  • #29 by Timmon on 23 Jun 2012
  • In my opinion, the best vacuum poses tend to be from the small breasted athletes. Bigger "chested" ladies have to heave them up put of the way, or just leave them in position and the pose is lost. This thread contains pics that make the point, but I guess everyone has an ideal on what looks good.

At the time of Kathy's golden era, your face had to fit even more than now, and Kathy did not place well against other athletes who were more marketable. She did win the natural contests easily, but they don't have the prestige or dominance of the sport  that the IFBB / NCP does. She continues to place high in natural contests, even though her conditioning is not so exceptional as it was in the 1980's and 90's for obvious reasons.
  • #30 by SCJames on 29 Dec 2015
  • Thanks Much! I happen to love vacuums, even on just model babes. Nice collection here.
Pages:
Actions