Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572648 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 12:58:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Karen Netterstrom
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Karen Netterstrom  (Read 50523 times)

Unicron

Re: Karen Netterstrom back in the day
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2017, 01:43:44 am »
SORRY ABOUT THAT...I HAVE NEVER UPLOADED THIS WAY BEFORE....me currently at 41...I like triathalons now. :D

1996 Junior Nationals - NPC

Overall Winner Amy Pazzo

HeavyWeight
1     Lesa Lewis
2     Karen Netterstrom
3     Vilma Caez
4     Christine Gillett
5     Teresa O'Brien
6     Barbara Matheson
7     Jayne Trcka
8     Yvonne Edmunds
9     Michelle Earhart
10   Cathy Marshall
11   Joann Kuykendall
12   Sondra Faas
13   Tracy Jo Direnzo
14   Debra Evans

MiddleWeight
1     Amy Pazzo
2     Gayle Moher
3     Doreen Bumbrey
4     Lisa Aukland
5     Cassie Ballard
6     Karen Aguilera
7     Marsha Rubin
8     Lynne Bennett
9     Midge Shull
10   Susan Slack

LightWeight
1     Wendy Mayer
2     Deborah Barnes
3     Jenee Lirette
4     Felicia Boyd
5     Pamela Wright
6     Ebony Thomas

You may not have won any local or pro shows, but you certainly made a big statement during your time in the sport. Runner up to the likes of Lesa Lewis speaks volumes of the potential you had. Not to mention, look at the lineup you were up against. Like a thief in the night, those girls never saw it coming. >:D 

Forum Saradas

phy911

Re: Karen Netterstrom
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2017, 02:54:47 am »
Added her Jr National contest footage to yonko4p2w's thread here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=416350.msg1813276#msg1813276

Unicron

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2017, 02:34:41 pm »
Added her Jr National contest footage to yonko4p2w's thread here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=416350.msg1813276#msg1813276

Thanks, Street Fighter! :rock: What an astounding woman. :woohoo: I wonder if WPW has he black and white photos in color?

phy911

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2017, 06:07:07 am »

Thanks, Street Fighter! :rock: What an astounding woman. :woohoo: I wonder if WPW has he black and white photos in color?

My bet is the photos are just desaturated color originals. I think it is unlikely they were shooting B&W in the 90's. My poor high school student ass was shooting color bodybuilding pictures in 1990...Karen's pics are from 95.

Unicron

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2017, 01:56:35 pm »

My bet is the photos are just desaturated color originals. I think it is unlikely they were shooting B&W in the 90's. My poor high school student ass was shooting color bodybuilding pictures in 1990...Karen's pics are from 95.

I thought the same too, but when I inquired about colored originals of Kim Robinson's  B/W set, Terry replied saying "No, I'm sorry, Kim Robinson's photo set was shot on black and white film. We have no color sets with her." Originals are always best, because you can edit them however you like. Honestly, when it comes to fitness girls, I'm not a big fan of B/W photos when it's just a simple photo session like many of the sessions WPW has done.

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2018, 09:40:22 pm »
Fantastic woman, one of my fave wpw photo sets. Beautiful face, figure and looks honest and amazing.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2018, 09:47:24 pm »
My favourite pics

User is currently banned [View]

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2018, 10:30:56 pm »
Dynamite abs!

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Karen Netterstrom

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View