Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572560 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:05:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Linda Durbesson
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Linda Durbesson  (Read 242628 times)

chad

Linda Durbesson
« on: May 27, 2010, 05:23:01 pm »
Linda Durbesson

Forum Saradas

Linda Durbesson
« on: May 27, 2010, 05:23:01 pm »

Offline paranoidpan26

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Linda Durbesson
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 05:44:41 pm »
Cute face, amazing abs, ball biceps and FRENCH!! in luv already

chad

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 04:09:40 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 01:08:56 am »
I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 01:58:58 am »
Welcome Linda  :wob: I'm strongly want you on this forum!
IMO you are one of the most interesting new comer in female bb! I hope you inform us about your news!

Only two question, do you compete this year? Do you feel more a fitness athlete or a bodybuilder?
I Saradas

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 10:30:13 am »
G'day from Australia Linda and welcome to Saradas. It's nice to have you here. It's also great to know that's it's not just us guys here and great to see so many women, like yourself, using this site and posting their pictures.

You say that you hope to compete. From the pictures here you certainly look like you're ready to compete(or at least not far of it).

I'm just a fan of fit, muscular women and don't workout myself, but looking at the pictures of you I can certainly see myself becoming a fan of yours. You look wonderful and seem like a nice, fun woman. I hope to see more of the beautiful you.

Again, welcome to saradas.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Linda Durbesson

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 08:57:58 pm »
How much do you Bench Press?

Nah just kidding - Welcome to Saradas.
 ;)

Well Kevin every damm day men asked me that so i could easily answer to it! LOL. So i bench around 70kg (154lbs)  8 to 12reps on 3 sets.

Great!!!  Linda
Need more gals like you
Go on for this way
  Thanks for like it!!!

Hi linda tell us your statistics--you seem stronger than me --i am5 '7" 84kg and with 12" normal not so hard biceps? welcome on saradas!
we all love fit females!
Im 5’’6 (1M68) & 145lbs  (65kg) now but this summer i was at 153lbs (69kg) and my bicep was 36cm (sorry i dont master very well for now the inch & lbs - i do my best)

G'day from Australia Linda and welcome to Saradas. It's nice to have you here. It's also great to know that's it's not just us guys here and great to see so many women, like yourself, using this site and posting their pictures.

You say that you hope to compete. From the pictures here you certainly look like you're ready to compete(or at least not far of it).

I'm just a fan of fit, muscular women and don't workout myself, but looking at the pictures of you I can certainly see myself becoming a fan of yours. You look wonderful and seem like a nice, fun woman. I hope to see more of the beautiful you.

Again, welcome to saradas.

Grego
WOOOOW Thank you so much! i wish i could compete this year or next. It depends about my visa. I applied for an immigrant Visa into the States. A very hard & long way, which didnt let me focus as i can do … So i would like to feel what is being in stage hehe!!! :P
I like challenge myself, and im not really good with easy way! I mean when in life it’s too much easy i failed LOL. Well i let my life here in France, job, friends & family to start there! French ppl do not appreciate working out girl & hate bodybuilder. When i was in Paris, guys didnt understand why i was lifting and dieting so hard & so long.  Anyways no one will stop me….  ;D

IMO you are one of the most interesting new comer in female bb! I hope you inform us about your news!

Only two question, do you compete this year? Do you feel more a fitness athlete or a bodybuilder?
Thank you, i feel more …. hmmmm … will say FIGURE! But as i never being on stage yet, i could be fitness too… And Bodybuilder i could be too, with my genetic, because i must notice you that im only natural. As hard is to believe!!!!!!! Well i prefer i be bt those first categories… FIT / FIG !

Hell YES I WILL!!!! for next i have pending photoshoot in NYC & MIAMI :))) so excited!!!!!!

:clap: WOW FEMALE BODYBUILDER YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :hey: Just in case everybody can join my fan page under LINDA DURBESSON, or my website to stay in touch daily or some, with nice, hot & hardcore training, showing my hardbody in pix, videos & fight diete :)) Well i think it’s all this about!!!!

HOPE I WILL NOT ANNOYING YOU WILL ALL MY SPEECH HAHAHAHAHA!!!

SEE YOU HERE OR EVERYWHERE!!!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 10:54:54 pm »
Good progress Linda, your abs are becoming really good!  :dance:

I think your landmark is your very slim waist. Please could you shoot a photo or a video where you measure it?

Thank you, i feel more …. hmmmm … will say FIGURE! But as i never being on stage yet, i could be fitness too… And Bodybuilder i could be too, with my genetic, because i must notice you that im only natural. As hard is to believe!!!!!!! Well i prefer i be bt those first categories… FIT / FIG !

Yes I'm agree also IMO you have a good genetic, you gain mass easily. I'm sure you will discover that FIGURE or Fitness category are narrow for you and the bodybuilding will be your right category

3...2...1 Go!      Great! I love your way to posing  :cool2:
I Saradas

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 06:34:45 am »
Linda, thank you for replying to my comments and, of course, you're welcome. I hope you do get your American visa and realise your dream of competing there. From the photos here you certainly look like you would be very competitive. You look wonderful. I'd love to see how you look in contest shape.

You say that no one will stop you. You obviously have a lot of fans, especially here on saradas, so don't worry what anyone else says. You obviously love bodybuilding and are clearly focused and dedicated on your goals, so don't let anyone stop you from achieving your dream.

Thank you again for replying to my comments.

Good luck Linda and I hope to see more of you.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

Linda Durbesson

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 11:41:43 am »
All right everyone… hope you enjoy all of my topic! Wish to all of you a great week full of sweat from iron & a lot of energy to burn  :dance:  :-* I will stay in touch over this forum and check my fans here… I would like every of you connect to my facebook because im update it daily or into my website where i post exclusive pix and hot video of me Linda Durbesson :)

ENJOY THE RIDE WITH ME!

P.S : to the admin : i will make a pic «  i love sarada »  or a video if i have time… :)

LD

Offline almorae

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 04:16:04 pm »
Wonderful you are beautiful, strong and enjoy the fun
Allow me a few questions What is the maximum weight you can lift it 'Are you sessions lift and carry
I am looking for to lift and carry sessions height 168 cm and weight 55 kg
 8)

Linda Durbesson

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 03:13:44 am »
THanks Walder…

To all admin i finally did the « i love sarada.org » pic in exclusivity…. and i would like to add it here into my topic but i cannot attach it to this post… do i have to send it to one of you admin….? just let me know. Thanks

And see you very soon i hope….

Here some new pics i can add from Facebook and others site i am. Also you can join me here to get access to all my full galleries https://lindadurbesson.com

:cool2:

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 10:04:36 pm »
Hello Linda, are you going to compete this year?
I Saradas

Linda Durbesson

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 12:55:13 am »
Do you see all my pics or not because i have some issues to post them! :(

so if you can tell me about that i will appreciate it! :)

Thanks for all of you guys from France, Spain and all the rest of the world…

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 01:39:58 am »
Do you see all my pics or not because i have some issues to post them! :(

so if you can tell me about that i will appreciate it! :)

Thanks for all of you guys from France, Spain and all the rest of the world…

Hello Linda, it's always a pleasure see your news. I've modified your post. Now your photos are visible!  ;)

By the way! This photos is  :cool2: you are a very beautiful woman

I'm curious to see you in contest shape.

Kiss from Italy.

Rob
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Linda Durbesson

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View