Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572775 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:47:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalie Steeles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Natalie Steeles  (Read 18210 times)

Offline lbb49

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Natalie Steeles
« on: August 21, 2016, 03:16:17 pm »
I saw Natalie Steeles on HBC. Does anyone know anything about her? She is listed as 47 years old and looks great.
Thanks

Forum Saradas

Natalie Steeles
« on: August 21, 2016, 03:16:17 pm »

Offline richard18

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Natalie Steeles
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 05:10:07 pm »
I have seen Natalie a couple of times and she is nothing short of spectacular.  Great to be with and has an awesome physique.  Look forward to seeing her again.

Offline Derek

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 10:02:37 pm »
Had a session with Natalie.   She was only able to make me tap out once in the session.  Don't be fooled her scissors are very very strong and they are painful on the head, especially when she flexes her abductor muscles.   It is just that I have quite a high pain tolerance when it comes to being scissored.    She also has good endurance squeezing full power for around 40 to 45 seconds at a time. 

She needed to take rests between squeezes which is understandable as she was working really hard.     I felt dizzy after each squeeze so I needed that time to recover anyways.   All of her scissors were on the head and not the neck. 

Given her scissor power a neck scissor would have resulted in a quick tap, probably an instant tap, so I didn't see the point in asking for one.

Offline CDNFBBFAn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 01:18:12 pm »
So I recently treated myself to a muscle worship vacation to Toronto where I scheduled sessions with not one but two world-class female bodybuilders on the same day.

The first of these beautiful women was Ms Natalie Steeles.

She was super accommodating with my outfit request, and what type of session I wanted. After a minute to freshen up in the bathroom, she came out in what I can only describe as a leather strap and a pair of sexy thigh-high boots and immediately forced me to worship her. Natalie is a beautiful bundle of muscle! She has massive traps, wide shoulders, bulging biceps, and perfect symmetry.

Natalie is very sensual and has no problem taking control of the session. She’s got a sharp wit and always knows what to say to play on your arousal. I was literally putty in her hands ;-) If you ever fantasized about a female bodybuilder who can read your mind and bring your fantasies to life, Natalie Steeles is the perfect woman for you.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 08:52:40 am »
Who was the second lady?

Offline CDNFBBFAn

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 01:40:38 pm »
The second lady was Jamaican Dynamite. Check out my separate review of her in this section.

Offline pravin_cs

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 09:24:40 pm »
I had a session with Natalie couple of weeks back in Toronto.

We booked a time in my hotel and she arrived on time.
My wish was muscle worship with a lot of french kissing.

Boy I was in for a ride. Natalie is absolutely stunning with impeccable hygine.
It ended up being a FS.

If you are up in Toronto area, definately contact her.

Cheers.

Offline erwin44

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2023, 02:36:34 pm »
Is she still very muscular like in the past ?  On which session site or forum she is ??
Thanks

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2023, 03:57:38 am »
Her profile is here. Funny I never spotted this thread since I have commented on her in others, she's outstanding. Even in her late 40s she instantly became one of the sexiest women (not just fbbs) I've ever met.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2023, 02:55:44 pm »
Is she still very muscular like in the past ?  On which session site or forum she is ??
Thanks

She always tries to stay 6 weeks from show condition.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2023, 03:44:28 pm »
Her profile is here. Funny I never spotted this thread since I have commented on her in others, she's outstanding. Even in her late 40s she instantly became one of the sexiest women (not just fbbs) I've ever met.

I never met her in person but I completely agree with you. I did a couple of sessions with her via herbicepscam and she was tremendous... so sexy and seductive. I emailed her once, before Covid, and asked if she planned any travel to the U.S. but nothing ever happened. Hopefully she will soon.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2023, 03:29:15 am »
NatSteeles would be great to meet.   I haven't seen her listed to travel the USA since before CV.     

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Natalie Steeles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View