Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572459 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:34:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Mixed Wrestling updates @ Clips4sale.com
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mixed Wrestling updates @ Clips4sale.com  (Read 103689 times)

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Clips4sale
Re: Mixed Wrestling updates @ Clips4sale.com
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2017, 09:51:10 am »
FRIENDLY MATCH TURNS INTO BEATDOWN - 4 HOLDS

Four nastiest holds grabbed from the match " Friendly match turns into beatdown ". Nikki Fierce is having fun torturing Steve in these four nasty and inescapable holds : Gogoplata, inverted arm bar and combo armbar / head figure 4, leg full nelson ! Full video available on our store REAL FEMALE WRESTLERS !

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2017, 04:02:07 pm »
The Lie

Tiny Timmy is made to pay for all of the lies he has been telling about Nancy as the sexy brunette throws her powerful body into action as her greater size and power overwhelms the struggling slender wimp. She proves to the fool that she sure knows how to wrestle and also knows what to do with her great looking legs and ass as she scissors and face sits him into submission. She delights in torturing, dominating and humiliating the pathetic little male.

Category: MIXED WRESTLING

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2017, 08:27:50 am »
Panther vs Onno Clip 2

A video for those who like competitive wrestling. Bigger than Onno, and sed as she is, he suffers a lot.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2017, 04:16:42 pm »
First time KO

After a months of contemplating , this UK sub finally built up enough courage to book his first Scissorhold Session . he though an innocent looking girl like me could never hurt a man like him lol, He didn't even last 5minutes , he struggled and tried to resist my KO but I pushed his limits and showed no MERCY . I crushed his throat with my muscular thighs & quickly Knocked him out in a reverse Scissorhold . All men are my toys & they are meant to be broken

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2017, 04:59:58 pm »
Sweet Lady

Watch this movie to see this sweet girl doing her best to pin and make her male rival submit. Although wrestling its totally new for her, she struggles and manages to gain enough points for being the victorious in this mixed match.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2017, 12:00:01 pm »
lisa does luis 9

Lisa 5'4" 150lbs of solid massive muscles. 16" biceps and calves and 25 rock hard quads
Luis had been wanting to do a private session with lisa for a long time. He finally visits NY and gets his chance.
Lisa does him real good with lifts, scissors, gvines, combo holds and just allot of torture...
Luis takes the worse beating of his life in this videos, lisa's muscles explode as she applies scissors after scissors and all kinds of combo holds.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2017, 12:14:49 pm »
Jessica vs. Jim

Beautiful Brunette Jessica return to Fierce Fems to take on another opponent. He promised to be a better opponent than Victor but it turned out that Jessica's small size is deceptive as she is as strong and skilled as she is gorgeous. In this clip you will see a POV of Jessica looking down at her opponent and trash talking him in between tap outs. a must see for Jessica fans.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2017, 08:40:21 am »
Hot Stuff Beatdown

"Hot Stuff" Hollie Dunaway is not only a 4 time world Female boxing champ, but she is also an experienced grappler who enjoys making men suffer from her strong legs. Hollie uses a series of punches and jabs to stun her opponent, then uses her strong legs to effortlessly take him down to the mat. Once she has him down, she effortlessly moves from scissoring his head and stomach to punching him in the stomach repeatedly. With her knee pressed firmly against his throat, Hollie gloats in his defeat, but she has one more humiliation planned for her hapless foe. Hollie allows him to regain his footing just so she can deliver a vicious hook that knocks him straight to the floor. Hollie coldly walks away from his motionless body; just another victim of her fighting prowess.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2017, 12:34:41 pm »
Unplanned Match - Example 29

This match wasn't planned to be. One of the guys who was invited for our shooting day, brought his friend with him. During the all shooting time, she just sat aside and watched the matches but when we were about to leave, she told us she really liked what she saw and she wants to try as well.
She was so enthusiastic about it that we couldn't say no and I'm happy to say that we don't regret it because we accidentally discovered a great fighter.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2017, 11:44:27 am »
Sarita vs Duncan

Sarita and Duncan waste no time in this clip as the action begins right away with Sarita throwing Duncan to the ground, then trying to choke the life out of him. He tries to roll her off, but she pushes him around and tosses him away using her feet. She pounces on Duncan then puts him in a modified head scissor. Duncan escapes and locks her in a painful chin lock. As he rolls her over, she wiggles free and jumps right back on him, making him pay for trying to submit her. She puts him in a camel clutch that stretches him more than he has ever been stretched. This is a very high energy match up as the struggle for dominant position. Full nelsons, body scissors, eye rakes, standing head scissors, head locks, fireman carry’s, and arm bars are just some of the moves these two put on each other. Sarita might be inexperienced but she knows how to kick ass! Duncan is no rookie when it comes to wrestling, but his strength is countered by her knowledge of painful pressure points. Sarita vows to make him, “Cry like a little bitch!”

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2017, 06:10:48 pm »
REA vs The Rock - I Crush You Between My Long Strong Legs! - EXTREME Scissorholds

REA: I love fighting and wrestling, but this is kind of a problem for me that I cannot fight girls, I am too stronger and is not challenging at all. Anyway I prefer to fight with men, especially posers and cocky losers! I defeat them and I humiliate them on the tatami, combining two of my big loves, fighting and domination! Today I find in my spot a fat loser training, he is a former WWF fighter, that means he is full of pose and he lacks on skills. But he things he is a real fighter, even after all these years that he is bold, fat and old. It will be fun!

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2017, 04:21:06 pm »
Aisa vs. The Mexican

Aisa is always happy to wrestle, no matter if the opponent is a pretty big man. She is brave, tough, and can also take some submissions, but the turns thing...

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2017, 02:31:23 pm »
Lisa King Dominates, Tortures & Taunts

This fool thinks he’s good enough to take on pro wrestling star, Lisa King. Of course, Miss King knows otherwise, and takes great delight in demonstrating to him just how wrong he is. With a lesson in domination, pain and plenty of taunting too. Inevitably, he can only take so much and eventually she has him desperately begging her to stop the punishment. Lesson learnt.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2017, 03:03:02 pm »
Kasie is the tough one ~exciting lift and carry

Kasie is so exciting to watch .... Don't be fooled she is out to kill. Scissors, grapevines, head locks, smother holds, lift and carry on the soft bed.

Offline c4s

• Activity:
    0%
    • Clips4sale
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2017, 12:04:20 pm »
Seized

Seized, crushed and humiliatingly tossed around by this powerful uniformed woman.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Producer Announcements  |  Mixed Wrestling updates @ Clips4sale.com

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View