Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572646 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:31:26 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)  (Read 60020 times)

Offline MPatton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
So, I have a bit of a story that I have been meaning to document for some time (years) now. It’s the story of a handful of dates that I was lucky enough to go on with a former ifbb pro bodybuilder. I don’t really feel comfortable naming names, but the savvy amongst you will most likely figure out who she was. This woman was very popular in the early to mid-nineties, and after blasting through the npc, competed in a few pro shows (winning one) before turning to fitness… and then pretty much disappearing.

So with that, gentlemen (and ladies), let me begin…

It was the early 2000’s, and from time to time I would sign up for the “one month free” promotion on a popular online dating sight just to see what was around. I would go straight to the advance search tab, select female, athletic body type, and run through a bunch of keyword searches. You can imagine my excitement as the results pulled up a “match” for bodybuilding - one that resided within a 50 mile radius!

The pictures were mostly head-shots. Her description listed modeling, being a former ifbb pro, etc. Though she didn’t have any bodybuilding pictures posted, it didn’t take me long to figure out who she was. I immediately replied to her ad! It took a while to get a response but I think ultimately what got her attention was that I congratulated her on her bodybuilding success, saying (kind of fibbing) that I used to be really into fitness and thought I recognized her from magazines, etc.

Fast forwarding a bit, we eventually met. On our first date she met me at my apartment. I’ll never forget the sight of her walking up my driveway… she was quite short (hint), but had on what must have been 6” heels to bring her up to a somewhat normal height. She wore tight white linen pants and an also tight flowery-print sleeveless top that left very little to the imagination. Her large breast implants were on full display. She had long dark hair in a pony tail as I recall… but what really drew my attention was the definition in her shoulders and visible shape to her biceps. I don’t remember hugging her then, but I do remember being quite taken by the shape of her glutes as I followed her up the stairs to my place.

We probably had a drink, and then went to the restaurant for dinner. I remember she drew looks everywhere we went. She (kind of oddly) would say “that guy is staring at my tits” from time to time. Not in a “you better go punch him out” kind of way, but in a way where you could tell she enjoyed the attention. She was no where near the size she was when she was bodybuilding, but there was definitely hard, defined, mature muscle present. Her conditioning at the time was probably in keeping with a local level physique competitor, I mean she wasn’t dialed in diet-wise - but she probably could have stepped on stage at a local show that evening and won. I found myself often glancing at the bicep that would pop from time to time as she would gesture during our dinner conversation. I played it real cool and didn’t “schmoe out” on her … but inside I was just ready to explode.

I live in a very touristy area, and on weekends at night they have fireworks over the big tourist attraction… one of my “moves” as a single guy at the time was to take a date for a moonlight stroll near the falls – then at 10pm – surprise! Fireworks… it almost always worked, and this night was no exception. We sat on a park bench and started up a bit. As I was kissing her I just couldn’t stop my hands from exploring her tight body. I remember the way her back felt like this happened yesterday.   I had never felt that before on a woman… there was a thickness. Her whole body had this density, almost a “heaviness” that was so incredibly sexy. Of course, I had to make a comment as I felt her arms… something like “are you sure you’re not a bodybuilder anymore – haha.” Thankfully she was a great sport, and she did end up flexing. I’ll never forget the feel of that bicep. It wasn’t huge, but it was hard as a rock. Felt like a billiard-ball just popped up under her skin. She had a sweater on and I remember the feeling as the knitting expanded. If you think about it, a regular girl flexing would hardly cause any noticeable movement clothing. Being dark out, I couldn’t exactly see it either - but I imagine it would’ve looked about like rachel mclish in “pumping iron 2” (I always think of that scene where the reporter called her a powder-puff, and Rachel said “I’ve always considered myself a powder-puff, i’m just a really strong powder-puff – can’t you tell by looking at all these muscles?”) I remember she kind of leaned in on me as I felt it and said “i still have a little muscle...” in a whispering sexy voice. That drove me insane! Also, at that point I was pretty sure she knew exactly what turned me on!

It was in the springtime, Memorial Day weekend to be exact, and the evening was starting to get cold. As we got up from the bench she said how cold she was and wanted to run to the car, but would have to hold on to me because of the high heels. This sticks in my mind because I remember the grip she had on my arm… I can’t really describe it, just a level of strength that you would never feel from a “normal” girl. In a way, it felt more like she was holding me steady as we ran.

We got back to my place and she came up for a few minutes. I didn’t want to rush things, or ruin anything so I didn’t want to be pushy. She said she had to work early (don’t really remember what she did but I don’t think it was personal training) and should be going. We definitely agreed to see each other again and I saw her to her car.

We had 3 more dates after that night. I don’t want this to be much larger of a post than this already is, so I’ll detail those in another installment. By the way, this is not at all fabricated. This story is completely true, and I honestly am writing this more for me than for anyone. Like I said, I think about these times often. It feels good to share my experience with an audience who can appreciate how I felt, rather than responding with “eww gross, you dated a chick with muscles”.

Thank you for your time.

Offline Alex198821

• Activity:
    0%
I was approached at a club by a FBB.  We dated and she actually got me into training.  That was a few years ago and I've been training ever since.  I actually got a very close look into the lifestyle. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
I was approached at a club by a FBB.  We dated and she actually got me into training.  That was a few years ago and I've been training ever since.  I actually got a very close look into the lifestyle.

I'm interested in some more details on all of this, tell us more!

Offline Alex198821

• Activity:
    0%
Ha! I am kind of reluctant to share too much.  But I was your regular young clubgoer.  One night while clubbing, a FBB started to chat me up and wanted to get together sometime.  I always considered myself heterosexual up to that point but after enough drinks and persistence from her, I agreed.  Her physique (gear) intrigued me because I never saw a woman look like that before and it fascinated me.  We became very close.  And just being around her and wanting to be involved, I fell into the gym culture as well.

That was about 7 years ago, and I have worked out ever since.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
Just wanted to weigh in with a somewhat odd, very interesting and insightful (to me anyway) and third party story that I heard last Thursday.

So I’m in Denver CO visiting my friends. They live in Centennial actually, and part of the annual trip itinerary involves going to the Hall and Woodhouse spa for a massage. So I’m there getting a Deep Tissue massage with an older masseuse. She’s not a bodybuilder, far from it, but she is a thickly build older woman, with huge strength in her hands.

I’m basically getting a medium pressure massage and there’s a tough, knotty bit in my shoulder that won’t quit. She feels it and asks if I mind if she increases the pressure to remove the knot(s). Sure I say, and by God the power she had was like nothing I’ve ever felt. Extreme strength. Brutal.

I ask her out of curiosity if that was her max power and she just kinda chuckles and says, “no, that’s barely over fifty percent”. When I asked her to put her strength in to perspective, you know like, what is full power like, she just very sweetly and kindly says that full power would probably kill me. We both then chuckle again and by now I’m super interested.

And this yarn is not even about this woman!

I say to her that she must be a very popular masseuse indeed, (“I am”), and that she must have repeat customers, (“I do”), and can any of her clients take her full power or anything close to it?

To my delight, she says she has a few clients who are all bodybuilders and they can take her “pretty much” max. Out of the 4x or so she has, 3x are men and yeah, I think they visit once or twice a week and those guys ask for max power and, by and large, can take it.

Of course by now you’ve realised the last of these bodybuilders is a woman and the masseuse says that although the men are all so big and strong and she’s hugely impressed that they can take her strength, she singles out the woman for particular praise.

Arms, shoulders, back, etc, the masseuse does around 25% tops on the woman, but the woman has particularly large legs which she is very proud of and which are clearly very very strong indeed. Once a month the woman will ask for everything that the masseuse can muster and to focus on the legs to flush out whatever needs to be flushed out, and the masseuse says something like, “...and I’m using all my power on her legs and I’m working up a sweat here, sweating like crazy, and this girl I swear to you she can barely feel it. They are the biggest, hardest, strongest legs I’ve ever, ever seen.”

Of course, no names divulged and nor did I ask, but yeah I found that story fascinating.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
So, I have a bit of a story that I have been meaning to document for some time (years) now. It’s the story of a handful of dates that I was lucky enough to go on with a former ifbb pro bodybuilder. I don’t really feel comfortable naming names, but the savvy amongst you will most likely figure out who she was. This woman was very popular in the early to mid-nineties, and after blasting through the npc, competed in a few pro shows (winning one) before turning to fitness… and then pretty much disappearing.

So with that, gentlemen (and ladies), let me begin…

It was the early 2000’s, and from time to time I would sign up for the “one month free” promotion on a popular online dating sight just to see what was around. I would go straight to the advance search tab, select female, athletic body type, and run through a bunch of keyword searches. You can imagine my excitement as the results pulled up a “match” for bodybuilding - one that resided within a 50 mile radius!

The pictures were mostly head-shots. Her description listed modeling, being a former ifbb pro, etc. Though she didn’t have any bodybuilding pictures posted, it didn’t take me long to figure out who she was. I immediately replied to her ad! It took a while to get a response but I think ultimately what got her attention was that I congratulated her on her bodybuilding success, saying (kind of fibbing) that I used to be really into fitness and thought I recognized her from magazines, etc.

Fast forwarding a bit, we eventually met. On our first date she met me at my apartment. I’ll never forget the sight of her walking up my driveway… she was quite short (hint), but had on what must have been 6” heels to bring her up to a somewhat normal height. She wore tight white linen pants and an also tight flowery-print sleeveless top that left very little to the imagination. Her large breast implants were on full display. She had long dark hair in a pony tail as I recall… but what really drew my attention was the definition in her shoulders and visible shape to her biceps. I don’t remember hugging her then, but I do remember being quite taken by the shape of her glutes as I followed her up the stairs to my place.

We probably had a drink, and then went to the restaurant for dinner. I remember she drew looks everywhere we went. She (kind of oddly) would say “that guy is staring at my tits” from time to time. Not in a “you better go punch him out” kind of way, but in a way where you could tell she enjoyed the attention. She was no where near the size she was when she was bodybuilding, but there was definitely hard, defined, mature muscle present. Her conditioning at the time was probably in keeping with a local level physique competitor, I mean she wasn’t dialed in diet-wise - but she probably could have stepped on stage at a local show that evening and won. I found myself often glancing at the bicep that would pop from time to time as she would gesture during our dinner conversation. I played it real cool and didn’t “schmoe out” on her … but inside I was just ready to explode.

I live in a very touristy area, and on weekends at night they have fireworks over the big tourist attraction… one of my “moves” as a single guy at the time was to take a date for a moonlight stroll near the falls – then at 10pm – surprise! Fireworks… it almost always worked, and this night was no exception. We sat on a park bench and started up a bit. As I was kissing her I just couldn’t stop my hands from exploring her tight body. I remember the way her back felt like this happened yesterday.   I had never felt that before on a woman… there was a thickness. Her whole body had this density, almost a “heaviness” that was so incredibly sexy. Of course, I had to make a comment as I felt her arms… something like “are you sure you’re not a bodybuilder anymore – haha.” Thankfully she was a great sport, and she did end up flexing. I’ll never forget the feel of that bicep. It wasn’t huge, but it was hard as a rock. Felt like a billiard-ball just popped up under her skin. She had a sweater on and I remember the feeling as the knitting expanded. If you think about it, a regular girl flexing would hardly cause any noticeable movement clothing. Being dark out, I couldn’t exactly see it either - but I imagine it would’ve looked about like rachel mclish in “pumping iron 2” (I always think of that scene where the reporter called her a powder-puff, and Rachel said “I’ve always considered myself a powder-puff, i’m just a really strong powder-puff – can’t you tell by looking at all these muscles?”) I remember she kind of leaned in on me as I felt it and said “i still have a little muscle...” in a whispering sexy voice. That drove me insane! Also, at that point I was pretty sure she knew exactly what turned me on!

It was in the springtime, Memorial Day weekend to be exact, and the evening was starting to get cold. As we got up from the bench she said how cold she was and wanted to run to the car, but would have to hold on to me because of the high heels. This sticks in my mind because I remember the grip she had on my arm… I can’t really describe it, just a level of strength that you would never feel from a “normal” girl. In a way, it felt more like she was holding me steady as we ran.

We got back to my place and she came up for a few minutes. I didn’t want to rush things, or ruin anything so I didn’t want to be pushy. She said she had to work early (don’t really remember what she did but I don’t think it was personal training) and should be going. We definitely agreed to see each other again and I saw her to her car.

We had 3 more dates after that night. I don’t want this to be much larger of a post than this already is, so I’ll detail those in another installment. By the way, this is not at all fabricated. This story is completely true, and I honestly am writing this more for me than for anyone. Like I said, I think about these times often. It feels good to share my experience with an audience who can appreciate how I felt, rather than responding with “eww gross, you dated a chick with muscles”.

Thank you for your time.

Hey MPatton such a good post. Thanks for sharing your experience love to hear how the rest of the relationship played out when you feel like posting.

Think I have a good idea of who the girl might be. Not to disclose too much but did her name happen to end in a vowel ;)

Offline Boyo

• Activity:
    0%
Although I’m a Brit who lives here in the U.K., I used to go to ASU in Tempe and, maybe every 3 or 4 years or so, like to treat myself to a short visit - mainly for Suns, Cards, Coyotes, beers, burgers, babes and shopping in Scottsdale.

Arizona does have some decent muscle women though. Not so much of a huge, bodybuilder type, but certainly of the toned, tanned, fitness/physique type. It must be all the sun and exercise.

On Saturday October 6th I was as Tempe Marketplace around lunchtime. I’d been to Nordstrom Rack and a candy store and was looking in the foodie bit for some lunch... when I saw an amazing FBB.

She was actually, and I kinda pray she’s not reading this as his sounds awful although I mean it gushingly... she was actually kinda old. Late 40’s at youngest, but could well have been approaching her 60’s. She was maybe 5’6”, blonde (bottled), with bobbed hair to her shoulders and bright lipstick. She had denim shorts on which showed off fabulous legs. Clearly on the muscular side but at first glance just long, lean and firm. Gorgeous legs, perfection.

But her shoulders were big and thick and boxy and broad, and from there she had huge arms. (She was wearing a blue and red vesty toppy thing). Her biceps were massive, huge balls of muscle when she held her cellphone to her ear, massive triceps too when she found a seat and eased herself in to it to continue with her phone call.

I was utterly transfixed for a few seconds, could take my eyes off her. My eyes darting from face (really pretty but clearly older), to her arms, to her face, to her gorgeous big chest, to her arms, to her face (ffs, I’m thinking, how old is she?). After one long look at those mountainous biceps on his stunning woman, I made eye contact with her and to my embarrassment she must have been looking at me checking her out for what might have been 10 seconds or more. She was sat outside Panera Bread.

After that, I was in a bit of a tizz. Instead of just making eye contact, smiling politely and getting my lunch, I ended up walking off but then wanting to stare at her some more, so I kinda loped away, then turned back to look at some 50-something blonde with massive biceps and great boobs and wonderful legs, only to see that she was looking at me and what I was doing. And not in a good way. FML.

Anyway, I ended up in the Genghis Grill and kinda hoped she would come in for a stir fry where maybe I could talk to her (I do have a British accent after all, I was thinking maybe I could bumble my way around an apology like Hugh Grant might and then get a feel of those massive arms, but she never came in).

Google suggests that this gorgeous woman, whose age I couldn’t quite determine, was Sherry Boyce Rodriguez. I could be wrong, but I think I’m right. She’s absolutely gorgeous by the way, and her body - especially her gigantic arms - is spectacular.

Offline Dasgunner

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
I worked as a contractor for the air force in the mental health field and as a part of my duties I had to mentor and train some of the young airmen in the office. One of them ( lets call her Tricia) was a good 5-8 and easily 160lbs. She did CrossFit and powerlifting. Even in her BDUs it was obvious that she was massive.
When the airmen walk around on base they have to wear an outer shirt over a green undershirt, but when they are doing desk work they are allowed to remove the outer top and man I lived for that.
I usually worked with at least two other airmen so we were never alone but the highlight of my day was watching her peel of that outer camouflage shirt and seeing her shoulders and arms revealed.
She would usually stand up to do this and shrug off the shirt and then turn around to fold it. Her back was super thick and her arms were at least 15-16 inches and she was very very vascular. I never saw her legs but her quads were trying their best to rip those pants.
I lurked around on her IG page and you could tell she was really into showing her gains. I never said anything since I liked that Cush job but she was a sight to behold.

Offline Hoodman87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Love these stories guys I've only ever met thick or solid women. Not muscular or fit women casually. That's dope though.

untergr8

I had a messy divorce with my second wife about twelve years ago. She was naturally muscular and about 5'10" when we were married, but we drank a lot and she got fat.   After the split we  didn't see one another at all (nor were we connected on social media, since she blocked me). A few weeks ago I got an email from my former mother-in-law who told me that her husband, with whom I had been quite close, had died. One of his last requests was that I come to the funeral in Colorado.  She said that she had talked to Julie (my ex) and she was okay with me being there. This surprised me, since our parting had been acrimonious. I told her that I would come, resisting my temptation to ask questions about Julie.

At the funeral, I arrived at the church. My ex mother-in-law greeted me and showed me to family section up front. Her husband had been a prominent man in the town, so there were a lot of people. Julie arrived a few minutes later. Her hair had changed from long blonde to short dark, and her face was thinner. She wore a long-sleeved black dress with a high collar. I felt that old jolt in my chest that I had the first time I met her ( we'd always had great chemistry and fantastic sex, right up to the end). She saw me and gave me a curious smile. I noticed as she sat that her calves were really muscular. They had always been large, but now as she moved them I saw the shifting of the muscles and rising of veins. I had an instant hard-on.

When we were married, Julie knew I was really into female muscle and had on more than one occasion caught me masturbating to bodybuilders. She always expressed distain for this, asking me if I was secretly gay or telling me how ugly these women were and how they looked like men. We'd had more than one fight about it, but sometimes when we fucked she would agree to wrestle with me. I was always stronger, having three inches in height and almost eighty pounds on her. Still, it never failed to turn me on.

The funeral was sad and long, and I kept straying to look at Julie. Her shoulders in the dress seemed much larger than they hand, and she had veins on her wrists I had never seen before. And then there were those legs. Once, she saw me looking at her and flexed her calf. Again, the definition and veins. I felt myself sweat and turned my attention back to the eulogy.

My ex mother-in-law had invited me to her house for the reception, so  I followed her to the house I remembered so well from the holidays we'd spent there. We were among the first to arrive so she pressed me into service helping get set up. I was about to ask about Julie, but then Julie herself walked in. I was carrying a chafing dish, so I didn't have a chance to talk to her.

but man,I was distracted by how great she looked. In her heels, she was almost as tall as me, and I could see even in her funeral outfit that she'd been working out. The fabric of her jacket was tight across her shoulders and narrow through the waist. Her butt was always big, but now it was round and strong looking. And those calves as she walked around in her heels were amazing

I was standing by the buffet table talking to somebody when I was Julie across the room starting at me. She gave a big smile and took off her jacket. My heart about stopped. She'd been more than working out;  she'd obviously dedicated her life to fitness. Her arms were bigger than mine, but defined and vascular. She beckoned me and I excused myself to go talk to her.

Standing so close to her I could feel my heart thumping. I told her how sorry I was her dad had died, trying not to look at her grapefruit-sized biceps. She reached to give me a hug and there was that chemistry again, but supercharged because I felt the granite hardness of her back and shoulders, the solidity of her despite her slenderness. I'm pretty sure she could tell I had a huge erection, but offered no comment.

Throughout the reception I kept staring at her arms and legs, her big round shoulders and tiny waist, the striations across the top of her chest, the veins that popped out whenever she moved anything. If it wasn't for the funeral I would have at least gone into the bathroom to jack off, but I thought it was inappropriate. As I was leaving, I told her it was good to see her. She said that she'd worn that sleeveless dress just to torture me. She flexed her arm and told me to feel it. I did, hands shaking. It was like a river rock, I think I moaned. She pushed my hand away. "Aren't you sad now that you were such a shit to me?" she asked. "But I wanted to thank you. Divorcing you was the best thing I ever did. I was able to find out how I strong I really am."

Then she told me not to call her.

When I got back to Iowa I googled her name, I found out Julie and her ex owned a crossfit gym together. Apparently she had gotten to keep it in the divorce. The website had a bunch of videos. Some of them showed Julie doing kip-ups, squatting enormous amounts of weight, rope-climbing, etc. I found her on Girlswithmuscle.com too.

I could kick myself.

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
I had a messy divorce with my second wife about twelve years ago...

I could kick myself.

I loved reading that, but I think I would have found that HIGHLY motivating for myself. She sounds evil and manipulative, but damn man that sounds incredible.My heart literally almost stopped just reading it.

:wow:

untergr8

Yeah, she was a very troubled woman, especially when she drank. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to majorly fantasizing about her ever since. One of the videos I saw on the site shows her doing handstand pushups. Part of me is tempted to just show up at her door, but I'm pretty sure that's what she wants me to do. I am also sure that if I was to get entangled with her again my life would turn to shit immediately. But oh man, it's hard.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
Looks like she's been hitting the juice pretty hard - she has a really nice clit bulge!

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
Nice!

Offline MPatton

• New
  • Activity:
    0%

Hey MPatton such a good post. Thanks for sharing your experience love to hear how the rest of the relationship played out when you feel like posting.

Think I have a good idea of who the girl might be. Not to disclose too much but did her name happen to end in a vowel ;)

Yes it did (end in a vowel)... sorry I didn't answer sooner- I'll get around to posting the rest of my experience soon

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Share your stories - muscular women in your life (wife, girlfriend, friends)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View