Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575780 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:04:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alison Brundage  (Read 347908 times)

steved6464

Re: Alison Brundage
« Reply #570 on: November 19, 2015, 04:26:38 pm »
 :angry: Never used an unhappy face before, but this one seemed appropriate.  A dog is a good training partner.  Any time you call will be OK, as long as I'm home.  Im doing curls now and then too, I like sets of 5 reps.  Activity on your site seems to be at a lull.  Tell Bill hi.    Steve

Forum Saradas

« Reply #570 on: November 19, 2015, 04:26:38 pm »

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #571 on: November 19, 2015, 11:21:01 pm »
Hope life is going well for you Alison. I'm learning new things about the body almost daily. Amazing machine....the human body. I'm glad you found your old trainer.  The net has some value in finding old friends.

steved6464

« Reply #572 on: January 22, 2016, 07:37:21 pm »
Alison and Bill,
    Got a rare opportunity on a computer today sending out a quick note.  Give me a call when you can.  Remember the sissy squat benchwe "invented"
    Steve

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #573 on: January 22, 2016, 07:53:37 pm »
Alison and Bill,
    Got a rare opportunity on a computer today sending out a quick note.  Give me a call when you can.  Remember the sissy squat benchwe "invented"
    Steve

Steve,
I don't have many of our old Deltoid House gym shots...practically none.  Here's one, along with a pic of the very first contest for women in Hawaii in the high heels era.   I wrote you a private message with my email addy.

I'll give a call Steve.  Looks like it's gonna get a bit nippier there for ya !  Almost 100 here out in the sun.
Alison

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #574 on: January 23, 2016, 08:58:27 pm »
Guess my comment was erased or did not make it. Well Alison I was wondering what the status is on getting hold of those pix from days of old I was inquiring about.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #575 on: January 23, 2016, 09:23:18 pm »

Doubles competition.  Muscle and Fitness Mag.  That's my trainer Steve Dussia and I upper left.  Cory and Jeff won.

Surfer Magazine. 

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #576 on: January 24, 2016, 08:00:56 pm »

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #577 on: January 25, 2016, 01:50:24 am »
I think I couple of those pics if I am not mistaken are from the 1983 American. If I may ask, how tall are you in relation  to Pillow when you competed and posed down with at the Gold's Classic?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2016, 01:45:09 pm »
As I recall, I think pillow was a tad taller than me.   Only a few pics. (  I had gone to the contest by myself.)  My friend Lori Okami's family I think took this one.

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #579 on: January 25, 2016, 05:07:26 pm »
Well I hope that question about your height didn't hot a nerve. Sorry if it did. I recall reading an article in Flex (January 1984) where the author of it noted that though Pillow was the overwhelming favorite in the judges' eyes you showed up more than prepared on that day. And Okami was a very muscular lightweight.

phy911

« Reply #580 on: February 06, 2016, 10:31:58 pm »

Color correction and some minor repairs/touch ups.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #581 on: February 07, 2016, 02:34:19 pm »
Ahhhh to be young again !   Thanks The Street fighter...very nice.

Alison 

Offline mooveeguy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #582 on: February 08, 2016, 05:04:24 am »
How did you manage to get through a posing routine early on with the smell of the iodine and baby oil probably being unwelcoming to your sense of smell?

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #583 on: February 08, 2016, 02:47:18 pm »
How did you manage to get through a posing routine early on with the smell of the iodine and baby oil probably being unwelcoming to your sense of smell?
Stung the eyes that's for sure.   On top of that we took these pills to make you tan   I forget what they were called...but you got sorta orange from them.    Then there was laying down on the asphalt between the cars in the parking lot to get tan.  Amazing I survived !

We didn't have a lot of money....   We made a gym out of found objects.   BUT life in Hawaii back then was fun...and we made to most out of every moment !

This was an abandoned car on the side of the road.   Just a fun photo-op.  Thank God I didn't get bed bugs.   Crazy stuff !!!!
Alison
OK........it was Canthaxanthin pills we took:
How does Canthaxanthin work? Canthaxanthin is a dye similar to the carotenes in vegetables such as carrots. It deposits in the skin to produce an artificial "tan." It might protect against sun sensitivity through antioxidant activity.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #584 on: February 08, 2016, 11:35:20 pm »
Stung the eyes that's for sure.   On top of that we took these pills to make you tan   I forget what they were called...but you got sorta orange from them.    Then there was laying down on the asphalt between the cars in the parking lot to get tan.  Amazing I survived !

We didn't have a lot of money....   We made a gym out of found objects.   BUT life in Hawaii back then was fun...and we made to most out of every moment !

This was an abandoned car on the side of the road.   Just a fun photo-op.  Thank God I didn't get bed bugs.   Crazy stuff !!!!
Alison
OK........it was Canthaxanthin pills we took:
How does Canthaxanthin work? Canthaxanthin is a dye similar to the carotenes in vegetables such as carrots. It deposits in the skin to produce an artificial "tan." It might protect against sun sensitivity through antioxidant activity.

Cool picture Alison. That station wagon looks loaded with lord knows what. Thanks for sharing that one. :thanks:

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Alison Brundage

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View