Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575128 Posts in 73010 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 05:56:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  My Girls 18.5 inch Calves
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Girls 18.5 inch Calves  (Read 119067 times)

muslmstr

Re: My Girls 18.5 inch Calves
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2015, 07:29:48 pm »
Lovely post! I hope you get better soon!

miksgirl

« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2015, 03:55:34 pm »
Thanks guys.....seems like this is taking forever to get better. I'll be glad when I can wrestle again. I promise you from all the stress from having this surgery has taken me to another level of wanting to scissor. I've been telling Mik that lately I feel the need to scissor someone other than him so my feelings won't be involved in it. Because of our private lives I can't post our last session. I think that was the worse for him. I literally thought I had brought harm to him.

Offline vanlines7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2015, 06:29:54 pm »
Haha damn! Sounds like quite a session, of course I imagine every session is quite intense with legs like those.  What do you think the time estimate on wrestling again is? :) Hope you get better SOON :)

blktrapiz

« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2015, 04:43:55 pm »
Ooo with legs like this nothing would pleasure me more than knowing if you had very distinct toenails to match such a amazing pair of gifted legs.

miksgirl

« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2015, 04:37:51 am »
Hey blktrapiz thanks a lot for the complement.  And to pretty much answer your question....that would be a yes about the nails. But at the moment having some issues with one.  Ran head on to a cement block and crushed it.....so just waiting on it to fully heal so the growth can start back. 

Offline jayking

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2015, 05:18:28 am »
Sexy feet and calves you are so lucky sir thanks for sharing :singing:

Sberg111

« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2015, 03:14:09 pm »
My wife has been training really hard for the last year, last night I noticed she was on the backyard cleaning some decorations on a shelf, she is 5'8" but was standing on her toes as she couldn't reach very well when I noticed her calves were showing , i couldn't resist to take a pic and told her how much I loved her legs, she looked at herself and said that she didn't liked to be ripped but I told her that I loved it and she started flexing until her veins were visible,  quite surreal response, no pics of that tho,  just found about this thread this morning so im likely going to show her and see if she wants to show off a bit,

Offline Intrigue79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2015, 06:22:08 am »
Hope you are well :rock:

Offline mecury01

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2016, 02:51:32 am »
 8) YoK+ your girl was great legs and thighs thanks for posting

miksgirl

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2016, 02:27:59 pm »
Hey guys sorry for the delay in posting new pics.... but trust me as soon as I'm able to pose for them, Mik will be posting them. Thanks again for the complements.

Offline sarato11

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2016, 10:28:03 pm »
Beautiful and enormous, feminine, luscious calves. Lucky you, Mik!

blktrapiz

« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2016, 12:07:03 pm »
I can't imagine having a woman with those legs living under the same roof as me.  And to enjoy taking pictures and allowing you to post them ,plus getting the squeeze put on me at any giving moment.  I've tried to introduce scissoring to a couple of females I've dated that had nice legs and none of them were gained for it so I showed them videos and they thought I was weird. Man Mik you're one LUCKY guy. Does she have a twin?

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2016, 06:27:34 pm »
The first time  I saw them legs I immediately said to myself....."man she'd squeeze the shit out of somebody". little did i know that somebody would be man.
You guys think i'm lucky....well to a certain extent i am very lucky. But let me tell you when it ain't  fun.

When i'm getting repeatedly squeezed unconscious for punishment about something i have no idea what i did ain't fun! its torture.

When i'm not sure if shes gonna kill me......just because....ain't fun.

When i wake up not knowing where the hell i am.......aint fun.

When were out and she has that look in her eye and tells me........"wait till i get your ass home"......ain't fun.

But somehow i find myself repeating the above actions over and over again..........uumm??
User is currently banned [View]

blktrapiz

« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2016, 04:36:13 pm »
Mik what kinda training does she do?  Man out of no disrespect I can't imagine being out and see you guys and she's wearing a pair of heels and a short skirt! Like I said man I've met women with awesome legs nothing like your wife. And none of them were interested in trying to scissor me. When are you going to post a video of her putting the squeeze on you?  You never answered my question on if she had a twin? Man finding a woman to have this gift  of legs and willing to use them on me is something I have always dreamed of.

Offline mik86911

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2016, 04:55:03 am »
Ooo with legs like this nothing would pleasure me more than knowing if you had very distinct toenails to match such a amazing pair of gifted legs.

Blktrapiz,

I think these pics will answer your question............... :)

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  My Girls 18.5 inch Calves

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View