Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573983 Posts in 72824 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 03:02:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [marasso] Hit me harder!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [marasso] Hit me harder!  (Read 28050 times)

Offline BOBPARIS

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • I love female muscle
Re: [marasso] Hit me harder!
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 01:40:55 am »
WOW, great work man! Sexy and sweet at same time, well done!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 01:40:55 am »

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2019, 12:35:15 am »
Hey guys, I know that probably no one remember this story, because last part was posted... in January, I guess, but I wrote another episode :) If your are familiar with this story, I recommend you to read last two parts to remind a plot, and if you not... well, just read whole story ;)
Enjoy!

Falling asleep wasn't a problem, contrary that I anticipated - despite excitement after date with Ashley, as soon as I put my head on the pillow, darkness conquered my exhausted brain and I slept like dead man till noon. I hadn't any dreams, only pure blackness. I woke up and bright light sunstrucked my eyes. Despite I didn't drunk much and felt relatively sober last night, at least I thought so, I felt a little headache. Wine had been always affecting me in that way, and to be honest, I prefer "classic" hangover after vodka or beers, the same shitty feeling, but without tiring headaches.
I would lay my ass much longer, but full bladder forced me to got up. There was another challenge before taking a piss, in form of... ekhm.... morning wood, but few acrobatic poses above the toilet and job was done.
I came back to bed and unplugged my phone from charger, funny thing that I didn't even remember moment of putting it there. Apparently, this is most important, basic instinct of modern human - no matter how tired or unconscious you are, your phone has to be charged!

Quickly unlocked the screen, in hope that I'll find message from Ashley and my heart started to pound twice faster, when I noticed little icon of Facebook Messenger with Ashley's profile photo. Red digit of one gave me such emotions!

Message was one sentence "Hey! Are you alive?" with kiss emoji on the end. Sent an hour ago. I replied "Hey, I just woke up, but I'm still in bed. How you're feeling?". Then I stared in screen for couple of minutes on anticipation for Ashley's respond, but my message wasn't even viewed by her yet.

My dick was still stiff and I thought that maybe I'll watch Ashley's insta**** again, if you know what I mean.
There was a new photo uploaded! Also added hour ago. It was selfie taken by Ashley, showing her laying in the bed, wearing white loose t-shirt, with apparently wet towel, put on her forehead. She looked tired, but still beautiful and hot like lava!
Of course, Ashley made this photo entertaining and exciting for fans, by showing a bit of her incredible and tempting body, here and there. T-shirt was stretched on her large breasts and pulled up a few inches, just to show perfectly sculped abdominal muscles, which looked like they were constantly flexed. Ashley also placed her left hand under head and that highlighted her huge bicep, which seemed to be relaxed, although was... just enormous.
There was one sentence in description "Hangover after wine - always the worst...." and plenty of tags, typical for every Insta**** post. Amongst of normal ones, like #musclegirl #fitlife or #femalemuscle, Ashley added few funny tags like #dying, # weakhead, #headache or #vomit. To my pleasant surprise, there were tags also directed somehow to me, like #greatevening #date and...... #boyfriend! Wow! That was nice surprise to see the last one.

View of Ashley's muscular and voluptous body, even only parts of it, brought back memories from our date so vividly, especially moments on that bench, that it made me super hard. My hand almost unintentionally went to my stiff cock. I couldn't help it, images of Ashley's strong arm massaging my dick, her confident looking at me, her beautiful face with this seducing smile, all these flashbacks heated me up so much, that I was certain that it won't take much time to finish.
And it took maybe minute and a half, the explosion was near, when I realized that I didn't have any tissue or towel with me. All I managed to was to kneeled up and aimed at floor.
First shot went through room like a rocket, for a couple of feet! Next drops also flied across floor and fell down with quite loud sound.
While I was panting, still in kneeled position, stupid, but amusing thought crossed my mind - I wondered if Ashley would be impressed by distance, on which my sperm was ejected.
"God damn it, you're such retard" I dissed myself inwardly, but also laughed. On the other hand, Ashley wasn't prudish and shy type of girl, who would be outraged by talking about how far the cumshot flied. Silly thoughts and great humour made me chuckling loudly. I was about to go and grab some paper, to clean that mess, when heard a characteristic sound of notification on Facebook Messenger app. It has to be her!
I picked up phone with my left hand, that clean one, and unlocked screen with pacing heart from curiosity. Yes, it was from Ashley!

"I'm literally dying Danny. Currently lying in the bathtub, with head like baloon. Why did you get me drunk so much? Hehe"

I answered with one hand, which was very uncomfortable.

"Hey, it wasn't my idea, to take whole bottle of wine ;) Brb, I can't write with one hand".

Then I went to kitchen to take paper towel and kneeled on the floor to wipe out trails of my... pleasure. While I was cleaning up, another notification sound popped out. I finished and looked at screen. Ashley sent a suspicious emoji and following message.

"Why one hand? What were you doing?"

"Nothing special, just watching your Insta**** :D"

"Haha, kinky! Love it! Which photo you were looking at so... thorougly? Hehe"

"Last one."

"Really? You could choose plenty of other, more spectacular for your... purpose :D :*"

"It was enough to fire up memories from yesterday ;) And what have you been doing, since you woke up?"

"Mainly I was lying with this fucking hangover. Pls, tell me, that you have too... ;)"

"I have a mild headache, as always after wine. But despite that, I feel quite fine"

"Lucky you! And except dying, I was also stalking your whole activity in social media, haha! ;)"

"I have nothing to hide ;) And what did you find out about me?"

"Oh, kidding babe, just watched your Facebook profile, trying to figure which girls from your friends list are your exes :D 8)"

"Hah, interesting! And what are your bets?"

"Hmmm.... first one - Christine Volkov :]"

I was surprised, how Ashley managed to figured that out! Yes, I had been dating Christine few years ago, although it wasn't serious and didn't last longer than few weeks. But well, we had sex though, twice to be correct and it was... reason that we stopped dating. Story for another ocassion.

"Wow, correct! Kind of. How did you guess that?"

"Hahaha, dummy, you were tagged on one of her photos. On which she is hugging you! (I'm gonna kill that bitch BTW)"

"Holy shit, I didn't even know that she kept any photo with me on her wall. Any other guesses, Sherlock? :P"

"Naaah, I just glanced at few your friends to be honest. But I watched all your fights, you had on FB! <applause emoji> Did you won all of those seven?"

At first, I wanted to... lie to Ashley, that indeed I won all fights. I don't know why exactly, probably to impress her more. I was flattered by the way she reacted to my fight and I simple wanted more of such reactions. But fortunately, my common sense and self-awarness defeated my ego and stupid vanity. I wanted to build something serious between us and even seemingly unsignificant or "harmless" lies weren't good material for that.

"No, only 6 and in one I've got my ass whopped :)"

"It's hard to keep clean record, right? Especially on amateur level, when you can't put maximum effort and focus in trainings, cause you have daily job and other things."

"Yeah, it's not easy, but I have only good experience with those fights. They were fun and challenging."

"Mhm, my warrior <3 ;) "

Ashley answered briefly and I waited for her further respond, but nothing appeared on screen, except three pulsating dots near her profile photo. That meant that either she was writing something longer or just left phone with opened app. I stared at those dots like dog at the bone. But after couple of minutes, I put down my phone and went to my tiny kitchen and opened fridge. As people say, at least I had light inside - fridge was nearly empty, but I manage to find two suspicious looking eggs. Fortunately, they weren't spoiled, so I fried them and eat with little too dry piece of bread. Masterchef quality breakfest of the single man. "Not so single anymore" - I thought and smiled broadly.
"I have a girlfriend. Ashley is my girlfriend" - I was celebrating these thoughts, while putting in my mouth not so fresh eggs and shitty bread. Crazy how last couple weeks eventually ended up.
From shock, disbelief and... extreme pleasure, when I first met Ashley, through hope for more and despair when I was searching her, and again ending with pleasure and hope for more at yesterday's evening. I had troubles with comprehending all what happen, but one thing was certain - I was so happy at that moment! Maybe I hadn't had many long reliationships in the past, but I've dated many girls, although none other date filled me with so much enthusiasm!

I finished my super tasty meal and went back to my phone. As soon as I reached for it, it vibrated - I was certain that was message from Ashley. It may sound silly, but I already then felt that I have strong connection with her. Yeah, after seeing her twice in my life.

She wrote:

"Hey, sry, I was getting out from tub"

Then she send me two photos of us from yesterday's date, which she took on that bench. First one showed her face next to mine, second her kissing me in the cheek. Due to poor lighting, we both looked vampiric pale and had shadows under eyes, but they were nice pics.
I enlarged photo and set focus on Ashley's face. Then I was just staring at her in complete awe. Each of her facial features was perfect and beautiful. There was no flaws.
This was a photo I could show my mother to tell her news that I have a girlfriend. And troll her a little bit, because it showed only Ashley's face. I imagined such scene and hundred percent certain that my mom would say something like that:
"Oh Danny, she is gorgeous, please come with her for a dinner, we want to meet her!". And then, at the dinner, Ashley's huge muscles and ripped body would be revealed and my mom probably would have a stroke due to extreme shock Whole concept of such situation amused me, of course excluding my mom having a stroke, but after while I realized that something like this may or even will happen in undisclosed future, when I will introduce Ashley to my parents and that may be "interesting" event. Of course, if Ashley won't dump me before it happen.

But I have to agree with one statement from imaginary speech of my mom - Ashley's face was indeed gorgeous. With such beauty she could be succesful model or photomodel, or even actress. We all agree, that nowadays you don't really need to have any acting talent or whatsoever, in most cases you just need to look good. Although I even think, that Ashley could be good actress, she has a lot of talents, that's certain.
But back to topic - even if Ashley would choose to be.... less muscular, but still fit, toned and in good shape, she could have even bigger fanbase or almost a cult around her. You know, like these fitness chicks, who has milions of followers, for doing really nothing spectacular, just being pretty and well sculpted.
Damn, with such pretty face any girl could do anything and still rock whole world. Life definitely may be easier when you are so beautiful, people are willing to give you more than you actually deserve or earned and also forgive you more. I'd bet that many girls on Ashley's place would just use their beauty to achieve very comfortable and effortless life.
But not Ashley... She decided to be fucking huge and super muscular bodybuilder. In eyes of many people, she disfigured herself by building such incredible muscle mass. I'm aware of way how female muscles, "bigger than average", are considered in sociaty. They would look at Ashley and think "god, such pretty girl and what she has done to herself?". Of course, I my case such stereotypical views weren't... the case, but thinking about that made me wonder what were the reasons for which Ashley decided to be pro bodybuilder.

Obviously, she was very ambitious and has competetive soul, that I've already notice by myself. She also had great "sport genes", if I can call it that way, she had unique body control and physical self-awarness. I'm billion percent sure that with such natural predispositions, she would be succesful in any sport she would decided to train.
Even in more "female" types of sport, like... I don't know? Tennis? Gymnastics? Anyway, in something considered to be less dominated by men. Yet she pursued goal of being huge, ripped and strong. I wondered what initially drove her? I could easily believe in version, that Ashley started to work out at gym, noticed first gains and just caught a bug of that, but there is long way from being fit or even athletic girl to being female bodybuilder of weight over 220 pounds and fat tissue on less than 10% level. Decision to build such enormous muscles had to be made at some point.
I've read oneday, that a lot of female bodybuilders started to work out at gym, because they were skinny or even anorexic, like British fbb Lisa Cross. They felt insecure with their bodies, they perceived themselfs as unattractive, unhealthy or simple weak and fragile. But I honestly doubt that being shy, insecure or unconfident was any factor in Ashley's case. I mean, I knew her only for couple of weeks and saw her twice, but she was emanating of such self-confidence and.... will power. Maybe Ashley was shy and skinny in her teens? Maybe she also started to work out because of that? Possible, but it was very hard to imagine for me.
Possibly I could spend hours of thinking about Ashley and her path as a bodybuilder, but sudden vibration of phone woke me up from deep thoughts. Ashley wrote again! My heart started to pound twice faster and harder. It seemed like, I already was like Pavlov's dog, whenever I saw message from her - except I wasn't salivating like those canines from experiment, but let's say, that my body reacted in similar way.

"Hey! Are you jerking off again? :D" - her message made me burst with laugh.

"No, one is enough and I let my right hand rest :). I was watching our photos"

"Hah! Hey, wanna to see something even better?"

"Sure!"

"But I warn you. if you show this to anyone or post on the net, I will tear your huge cock off and hit you in the head with it! ;)"

"Ok! Ok! I'll watch this hidden in closet then :D"

"All right then. Enjoy! <diabolic emoji>"

She sent me short video, time stamp was showing only 32 seconds. With held breath, I immediately clicked start!
Footage showed Ashley, apparently in her bathroom. She had wet hair and no makeup, still looked beautiful and fresh. Her skin on huge shoulders was also still wet.
Ashley's body was covered by white towel, entwined around her chest and belly.
She looked into camera with her characteristic proud and defiant smirk, which made her look so hot and melts me everytime.
- Just for your eyes, Danny - she said softly on video. Then she raised arms, in order to flex her enormous biceps. Just when she did that, towel suddenly felt down and Ashley was completely naked!

At first, for a split second, her face was genuinely surprised, like everyones else would be, but then she did even more surprised expression, purposely theatrical, and covered her breast with supposed to be bashful and prudish gesture. But then she just chuckled and started to pose without any sign of shyness or being uncomfortable. Funny, that I mentioned earlier, that Ashley would be great actress, right?

She hit double bicep pose and as always, her arms exploded with thickness and density. There was great lighting, so every peak and bulge of her muscles was highlighted and every rift and groove was shadowed. After couple flexes, she switched pose to lats spread and again destroyed my mind with that. It looked like she had a wings! Width ratio between her shoulders and waist was simply astonishing!
And last she switched to most muscular pose and made another expression, this time simulating... a rage? Something like this, but in humourus way. It looked both hot and intimidating! Her arms immediately became veiny, her flexed chest had deep rift between pectoral muscles and her traps just... exploded in air. I know, that I repeat myself, but it was one of the best words, to describe what Ashley was able to do with her giant muscles. She was just "exploding" them.
At the end she laughed again, sent brief kiss to camera and video ended.
Yeah, she did all of that in little more than half of minute.

Video ended, but I've got super hard again. So I watched that one more time. And again. And again. And it almost brought me on the verge of orgasm, just by simply watching Ashley posing!

"Hah, now I'm sure that you jerked off again :P" - Ashley wrote another funny message and I answered.

"Wow, I am just amazed. If I hadn't see you in real life, I'd think that you're created by some artist! You are unreal!"
- I was truly awed by her.

"Oh, creative compliments! I like that :D" - she had to knew that, what I wrote was truth. She just had to. And sarcastic response was fitting her well.

"Hey, but do you know, that you're my first girlfriend who sent me nudes? :D"

"Haha, really? See, Danny? There is always something you can do the first time ;)"

I started to write another compliments for her, but after while I erased them without sending. Better not to expose too much feelings for now, that was just suggested by my instinct. Maybe it was silly insecurity, but I didn't want to bore her with my admiration. Ashley had to read something like this everyday on her Insta****. And I thought also, that it will be better to say her such words in person.

"Ok, babe, I'm gonna do a very light workout, maybe I'll sweat out this fucking hangover ;). We'll talk later"

She wrote and then went offline. I was a little bit disappointed, that Ashley left chat, but she left me with her amazing video, as a some kind of consolation. So I watched it several times, fighting with urge of stroking my stiffen cock. I couldn't wait to touch and worship Ashley's marvelous body. And to have sex with her again. Only thinking about doing it was so arousing for me!
I've slept with four girls before I met Ashley and all of them were pretty and hot, but none, literally none, could make me so horny. My sexual experiences with two of my ex-girlfriends were something between failure and total disaster. With third girl sex was relatively good, ok, but nothing special. Ironically, the fourth girl was one night adventure, but it still was most exciting and satisfying sex before I've met Ashley. But these are all topics for a different stories.

Video and thoughts about Ashley, and also about my previous "bed" experience, made me "brainless hard-on zombie", so I decided to cool myself off and went back to her Insta**** page. I wanted to check comments below „our” photo, or should I specify - photo of Ashley's face, her huge bicep and back of my head.
When I was checking comments, yesterday sitting in a cab, there was around hundred of them. Now almost 500! Not even ten hours passed and her fans wrote so many!
Among new comments, there was plenty of another awes about Ashley's beauty and huge muscles. People were crazy about her, they were trying to best each other with more and more creative compliments. Majority of commenters were male, but here and there you could spot girls who also were in deep admiration of Ashley. Some Nataly wrote "looking at Ashley's perfect face and amazing body is turning me into lesbian". Holy shit!
But there was one comment and whole discussion below it, which brought my attention. First comment, writen by guy nicknamed "AshleyWarren1Fan" (can you believe that?), contained... huge load of pure hate towards me! At first it amused me, but when I started to read thread below first comment, I realized that this guy truly hates me, just because of this photo. Just because I was the guy Ashley went on date with. Even if he saw only back of my head! That was enough reasons for him.

His first comment was "Omfg, this guy is for sure some wack schmoe, likely not even her boyfriend at all, Ashley is trolling us. Anyway, judging of amount of comments, she made good job..."
A little bit harsh, right? But he wasn't finished after this. Some people answered him, ones were reasonable asking why he assumed that this guy (me, hehe) has to be some wimp. Ones claimed being jealous about me, but mostly in humorous way. One dude asked this "AshleyWarren1Fan" (by the way, what a ridicilous ass-licking nick!) why he jumped to conclusion so fast, that he doesn't know anything about me, that he didn't even saw my face!
But he was answering almost on every comment, being more and more aggresive, stubborn and offensive. Didn't back of from anything he wrote, I'm sure that all of you have met people like him in the net. Deluded, arrogant and irredeemable morons. He was behaving and suggesting like he had some inside knowledge about Ashey, about her ex-boyfriend (?), that he knows perfectly what kind of man Ashley likes and prefers (by his words - clearly not me), et cetera, et cetera. Whole emphasis of his comments proved that he is obsessed with Ashley and apparently was certain that he would be the best part for her. Some people tried to defend me (thanks!), some just told him to fuck off, but most of commenters were simply annoyed by him. I was clicking on the plus symbol to load another comments, there was almost 70 answers in this discussion and suddenly I noticed that Ashley also answered there!!!
Her comment was one of the lasts - she tagged this hater personally and totally owned him!
"@AshleyWarren1Fan wtf I just read? I don't know who are you, but keep dreamin boy. First of all, you would never be on "that guy" place, the closest you can be to me is when you put your face to screen with my photo on it. Second - you made so many assumptions, none of them are true, you've just embarassed yourself greatly! Fuck, I should block you for all this hate you wrote, but instead I'll leave your comments, so everybody can see how fucking deluded, retarded and lame you are. Get lost!"

Ashley could ignore this guy's comment or simply removed it and block him, but instead of this, she stood up for me and totally shut him down. He didn't respond in that thread no more and for sure, deeply humilitated, crawled back into his fucking chamber of losers, wherever it is.
I was aware, that it was possible that Ashley answered him, just because he got under her skin with such arrogant and offensive comments (as far as I noticed, she hates morons like him), but I wanted to see that as an act of commitment towards my person, that she already was behaving protective about her boyfriend. Or am I overthinking everything again? With me it's always possible, but still, it was just so nice to think that Ashley cared about me.

I checked rest of her insta**** account, her past content - not much, just few photos and one clip, because I wanted to... "dose" this pleasure. I wanted to prolong watching Ashley's photos and videos and save it for longer.
This one clip was especially amazing, although it was regular training video from gym, so nothing super sexy or romantic, yet still spectacular.
At beginning, Ashley was setting herself at inclined bench - she was wearing tight black tank top (on her body every clothes appeared to be tight), of course revealing her massive arms. Hair tied up in pony tail, no make up and still prettier than any girl existing. How she does that?
She grabbed bar and then camera zoomed out and showed... a shitload of weights on barbell. Deep male voice behind camera said "330 lbs inclined bench press. Can you believe that?" - I recognized him as this Tyrone from video, me and Ashley watched together yesterday. He put camera on something and stood behind Ashley, to secure her, just in case.
Ashley lifted barbell, straightened her arms and stabilised herself better. Then she lowered bar to her chest and slowly pressed it up - it was clear, that it costed her much effort, her face turned red and veins popped out on her forehead. But still, it was solid, proper rep - full range of motion, good stable pace. I thought she will finish at this one, because it looked like it was her max at that moment - after all it was 330 lbs, for fucks sake! But Ashley wouldn't be herself, if she didn't try to do more.
And she did! She did another rep, with inhuman strain and tried to do third - she managed to lower bar by herself, but during lifting she just stopped in halfway. Tyrone helped her put it on the racks, then he run - yeah, run, it looked hilarious - and grabbed camera.
"How do you feel?" - he asked Ashley and zoomed on her face.
"Uffff.... fucking awesome!" - she was red and panting deeply and slowly. To be honest... she looked exactly the same like when she had... an orgasm. Maybe a little less satisfied, haha.
Then Tyrone aimed lens at Ashley's chest and yelled "daaaamn, look on those pecs girl, look on those pecs!". Ashley pulled down her cleavage a little and showed red, swollen and ripped pectoral muscles. And then video abruptly ended.

I had to take few deep breaths after seeing that - Ashley was constantly blowing me away with everything she was doing. What a woman, what a woman... My woman! This concept was still something new and shocking for me, so I literally shook my head and put my phone down.

Watching Ashley's astounding video motivated me to get up from bed and do something productive. She said that she was gonna to do work out, so why I would lazy ass whole day? Funny thought run across my mind - if I would be Ashley's boyfriend for real, better to be in really good shape. Having in mind what she was capable of in that yoga class room, it appeared to be wise idea.
Also, I realized that someone totally not into sport, probably has no chance to be Ashley's partner. Her lifestyle and training regime was for sure demanding and time consuming and only someone who also works out on daily routine, could understand and support her.

So I made 3 rounds of interval training, 10 excercises each, 45 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest. Various excercises, pushups, squats, shadow boxing, excercises with my own weight and with 55 lbs kettlebell.
During first round, I thought that vomiting will be inevitable, my lungs were burning and my body was immediately covered by sweat. Second round was much better, my heart rate adjusted a little to pace of workout. But third, last one, again killed me, after finish I was just laying on a floor and breathing heavily like a race dog.
After solid quarter, I barely picked my corpse up from floor and went to shower. Long cold shower and I was fresh like newborn. Almost.

Still wet and naked, I stood in front of mirror. Without much thinking, I flexed my biceps and just looked at them. They had nice peaks, visible separated from deltoid muscles, but undoubtly they were much smaller than Ashley's giant arms. And also they weren't so lean like hers!
I opened drawers and after quick searchings, mostly through pile of junk, found a measure tape. Entwined it around my right arm (bigger one, hehe), flexed bicep and measured it. Tape showed a litlle more han 16 inches. 41 centimeters, if you prefer metric system. Good or bad result? You decide. Personally, I was quite satisfied with shape and size of my biceps. They weren't bad by any means, especially for someone who doesn't really lift weights, but has different type of trainings. Even that they were much smaller than Ashley's biceps, it wasn't a problem for me. Knowing that size difference was no longer humilitating. Only extremely exciting.
As I remembered, back in that yoga class room, Ashley told me that her arms were 19 inches in girth. 3 inches difference between us! Woman, a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous woman, built 19 inch arms of rock hard, lean muscle. There wasn't even a milimeter of fat layer on her arm.
I set still entwined around my arm tape on 19 inch, trying to figure out how big are Ashley's biceps compared to mine. No matter how I placed tape, loose space between my arm and tape itself gave me idea of how much bigger her arms are. I just shook my head with disbelied and... respect. Yeah, respect, even if you are not female bodybuilding fan, you simply have to respect a woman, who built such giant arms. Despite great genes, using steroids, etc, Ashley had to put tonnes of work, effort and dedication in sculpting such body. Years of commitment and discipline. She was true athlete.
"And now, I'm this lucky guy, who'll have all her incredible muscles for myself" - I thought and smiled to my reflection in a mirror. And with that thought wandering in my mind, I dried myself and walked out from bathroom.
Date with Ashley filled me with enthusiasm and motivation, so instead of spending Sunday afternoon totally lazy and unproductive, turned on my computer and decided to do some work, even despite that I hadn't anything particular to finish. I thought, that I'll maybe do some improvements of our office system, people complained about few annoying errors, so... Anyway, always good to impress your boss, right? And besides that, I just really like to code. It's kind of... relaxing. At least for me. So, I spent rest of this Sunday at working... only sometimes interupted by some stupid videos on Youtube.
It was around 7 PM, when ringtone of my phone woke me up from working trance. My heart paced up when I saw who was calling - it was Ashley!
I suddenly felt like some teenager, who finally found himself the hottest and most popular girl in school and then, every times he sees her or even hears her voice, he freaks out from excitement. Damn it, keep it cool, Daniel. It's only a phone call!

- Hey, you... - Ashley spoke those two words so sultry and seductive, that I felt shivers running up and down among my spine. However, I composed myself enough to try rather... risky joke with her. But I didn't think about it for even nanosecond.
- Who's speaking? - yeah, so original joke... I should try myself in standup comedy.
- Hahaha, that's good one, nice acting Danny. I almost believed you. - If you think that there was anything, what could fluster Ashley, you are sooo wrong. And for proof of her impregnable confidence, she said further. - But almost makes a difference, Danny, haha. I'm sure, that you literally jumped from excitement, seeing that I'm calling. Am I right? - It wasn't question, rather statement.
- You're right... well... almost - I caught her line and laughed - Actually, I didn't jump with excitement, but sort of... hyperventilated myself, haha!
- Danny, you're so dorky -Ashley bashed me, but in positive way. Her voice was full of some joy. - But I like it, I like that you're not intimidated by me to joke around.
- Hey, but I am... just a little. I mean... I can't imagine a guy who wouldn't be hyperventilating and on the verge of fainting around you.
- Hah, it's flattering babe, but I'm just a girl. Maybe not the most regular one, but a girl. And I'm looking for a man, not some faint-hearted, oversensitive boy - she was joking, but I've got a vibe, that she was also serious, at least partially. She must have been tired of guys, who admire her... like slaves. Treating her like a goddess or unreachable superhero. She didn't need that, as I presumed. On the other hand, it was impossible to not admiring her in that way. To date her and not going totally crazy about her.
- Sure, sure, I'll try to... not be oversensitive. Or at least hide it well - Ashley chuckled hearing what I was saying - So.. you prefer more "I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk" attitude? Because I can provide that, babe! - I faked "macho wannabe" style, which cause burst of Ashley's laugh.
- Oh, is that a threat, Danny boy? Or challenge? Because I accept that, let's see who will able to walk after our next date! - obviously she was fooling around, but simultaneously her voice convealed so sexual and seductive vibes, that again my heart started to pound much harder.
- We'll see, we'll see. I won't let go without fighting, haha. Although maybe I'll check prices of wheelchairs... you know... just in case.
- Haha, Danny! - it was nice to hear her laugh. It was honest, fresh. Contagious. So different from other girls I had known. They were 95% of time uptight, 5% easygoing. Ashley was total opposite of that. - But to be serious.. if we are on this topic, then I must confess you with something...
- Wow, that sounds serious!
- Naah, don't worry, it rather will be exciting and... flattering for you. Haha, what an intro, right? - again sarcastic sparkles appeared in her voice, however not demeaning kinds, but.. only horny, if that's even possible!
- Ohoho! You're announcing something like that and expect me not to faint? - I laughed to her - But honestly, I'm all ears
- I'm not sure now if that was a good idea, haha - Ashley mocked me a bit, buy then became more serious - Ok, Danny, the thing is that I was thinking about you... a lot. - After hearing this simple sentence, but said by such powerful almighty woman, my heart was pacing faster than during interval training!
- Oh, really? - It was all I could say.
- Yep, but shh, don't interupt me, heh. Yes, Danny, I was thinking about you and I'm not talking only about our yesterday date. Of course, yesterday was... amazing, really, I didn't expect much from that date... and from you also. Am I too arrogant? Yeah, for sure I am, but... - she answered to her own question and chuckled, but I felt that she was totally honest. - But... I went out with you out of curiosity and boredom... and you impressed me few times... and also surprised.. - she was making those pauses, probably to collect her thoughts, but for me was tortures with suspense! - and I repeat myself again, but I'm really glad that we hanged out. You're really nice guy, even too good to be real, haha!
- Oh my god, I don't know what to say. I'm really flattered.
- Oh, I bet you are. - Ashley laughed and added - But don't let your ego explode, haha!
- I won't, trust me. It just nice to hear that. And also a relief, you know.
- Relief? What you mean?
- Relief because it seems that.... you are into me also, hehe, not only one side.
- I said little bit too shy than I wanted.
- Oh, Danny, you such a cute dork, haha. I literally just said that I'm into you, how more legibly should I communicate that? - again characteristic sarcastic vibe appeared in her voice, but it was mixed with mirth and some kind of... tenderness.
- Yeah, I feel that now... but still. You know, since we've first met and during my searches of you, I was on verge of insanity. I was thinking about you at day, dreaming at night, I had one goal in mind - finding you. But during that, I had billion scenarios running through my head, like "what if I find her and she'll reject me?". "What if for her it was just one time adventure and she'll just laugh at me". Thousands of "what if", so you know... to consider that all, knowing that you also interested in me is really relieving. - While I was saying that, I had a feeling, that I was exposing myself too much, showing too much involvement and putting myself in vulnerable position, but I just couldn't help it and words were coming out of my mouth without control. And I was nearly certain that Ashley'll respond sarcastically, so I added at the end forced joke - I hope I didn't sound like complete loser
- No, not at all - she again surprised me, because her answer was serious and... lenient? - It's completely understable that you had thoughts like that. It think it's normal to have doubts before asking someone out. And for you it was even more difficult, because you met crazy chick like me, who just saw you for the first time and immediately dryed your balls during wild sex, haha! - she laughed shortly and then continued - But, jokes aside, I appreciate your honesty, Danny. I mean... yesterday, when you told me, about all you did to find me, I was shocked! Even for such narcistic and cocky bitch like me, it was deeply flattering!
- So you are not afraid of my obsession of you? - I joked to her and she chuckled, but her response was not playful.
- Hah, babe, I'm not afraid of anything. That's first. And second - I am used to that every guy I date, eventually get obsessed with me. It's what I do to guys. It's what guys do around me. And it's fine, it may be fun, may be amusing, exciting, arousing.. as long as I don't need to terminate their obsession... forcefully, hehe - she was talking about that so casually, yet unbounded amount of confidence and her kind of sexy arrogance were hearible in her voice. My initial reaction to her defiant speech was... getting hard! It was like sex phone for me!
- So I better make my obsession well toned and balanced, so you won't have reasons to... terminate it.
- Naah, your obsession is adorable... so far, haha! So better behave boy!
- now she was joking again. I was about to answer her, when she suddenly said - Hey, you know what? I'll confess you something else. I may lose my "tough" image for a moment, but fuck it, haha!
- Oh, wha..
- Shut up, babe, what I am gonna tell you, probably will praise your ego, vanity, cockiness, et cetera, you name it, but remain humble, ok?
- her voice was joyful and... provocative, but was she joking? In part yes, but which part? I couldn't figure that out, but I was listening like charmed.
- I will, I will stay humble, just tell me!
- Oh, I'll make sure you'll stay...
- she said that slowly and sultry, then took a deep breath - The thing is that ever since our first hot tête-à-tête... I grew into an obsession too! With you! Haha!
- Wow, what?!
- Surprised? Hah, babe, listen. After our sex I felt so amazing, so powerful, so pumped up! My brain was overload by endorphins, my body was filled with energy and some wild power! For sure I've never been feeling like this before. I went out that yoga class room, grab my stuff and instead of taking cab ot going by bus, I just run, literally run to my flat. I could say that I even flyed! Imagine 220 pounds of females muscles running across the streets, haha! I was feeling like some kind of super being! So much energy, god knows from where!
- Well, you drained me totally, so maybe from me.
. - I chuckled weakly, barely able to speak. My dick was throbbing in pants.
- Hah, like a muscular vampire? I like this idea, Danny... - she also giggled in very erotic way and continued. - So... I went back to my place and... despite I had made pretty hardcore workout before fucking you.. I was so stimulated that I made second one! I was just in total beast mode! Never before I had felt so powerful, Danny! I was lifting weights and thinking... about you... about what we did... what I did to you... and... - she was breathing heavier, like memories of that moment heat her up again with arousement - ...and mostly I was thinking about your huge cock!
- Oh!
- Yeah! I was thinking about holding this huge, veiny, rock hard penis, stroking it and squeezing. I remember, that I dropped dumbells and stood up naked in front of mirror. Imagine how pumped I was after second workout, I looked like comic character, all muscles swollen, veins thick as fuck everywhere. And I masturbated in front of mirror, thinking about you and your cock.... oh… puting it inside me..
. - she sighed and I had a hinch that... she was touching herself right there! I could't even say a word, was panting only and stroking my penis through boxers, which had constantly enlarging wet spot from precum. Ashley after pause start to talk slowly and queitly again - ... It took me maybe few moves to came... And I immediately went back to training! That day I made probably thousands reps of bicep curls, my arms were on the verge of explosion... Rest of that day I've spent on intense workout and even more intense masturbation, haha! If you would be there, no chance that you'd survive with me... none man would be endurable enough… I would wreck your cock totally... - Ashley's talking was so hot, that I was openly jerking off and listening to her. What a woman, what a woman... - But even after such... active... day, I couldn't stop thinking about that, couldn't get rid of image of your cock from my head.. It was like you switched horniness lever inside me and just put it to max! I simply couldn't stop thinking about sex. I couldn't focus on anything, it was like those images of you, your cock and us doing it were popping out... like those stupid ads on the websites...
- Oh... - I could only sigh and moan listening to her story. It was shocking, it was flattering, it was extremely arousing.
- I was in such state of mind for few days, Danny! Day after that I went to the gym and spent there whole day, working out like crazy! I was indefatigueable! But truth is, I hoped that I'll run onto you again.. - Ashley was constantly talking so her voice got a little bit hoar, which made it sound ever sexier and more seductive.
- Oh, so you too...
- Yes, Danny, I was also looking for you... in a slightly different way, haha! But you were lucky that we didn't meet at gym during those days.
- But why?
- Because in the moment I'd saw you, I would just grab you, lift you and carry on my shoulder to my place, where I'd made you my sex slave. Like a Vikings were kidnapping women from villages they pillaged.
- Wow... I know you're joking, but it's exciting concept, I have to admit
- Am I joking, Danny? Are you sure?
- she said that so seriously, that I started to have doubts, but she quickly added - Yeah, I'm joking... sort of.. haha! But you know that I definetely would be able to do that and nothing could stop me. - I don't know how she does that, but back then, she was able to speak so sexy, that her every word made my cock jumped! - Those few days were crazy, I was completely insane, thinking only about your cock and sex. And that energy... I was nailing every workout, lifting shitload of weights. Training on one side helped me to reduce that urge and ease horniness, on the other - pumping my muscles also made me steamy as fuck! You should see how every single guy at the gym stared at me. They were eating me with eyes and at the same time... scared of me. I knew that I smelt like pure sex back then. Pheromons had to surround me like a cloud. I was like lighthouse in front of whole ocean of horny guys!
But no one dared to approach me, even if they were certain that intercourse with me will be the best ride in their life, they also knew that it will be rough one, a dangerous one, so everyone chickened out and just stared at me with lust and tinglings in their scrotums!
- Oh my god, Ashley, you should write novels or something..
- I started what supposed to be elaborated compliement, but Ashley interupted me.
- What? Hey, don't mock me! - she was laughing, but there also was a little threatning tone in it. Both in sexual way.
- I'm not, I totally mean it! The way you talk about it, your metaphores and all of that is simply amazing!
- Hah, maybe I'll wrote some erotic or... porn stuff. Or, who knows, maybe I already did
. - she teased me back... or told the truth, sometimes there was no way to know it with her, and then she continued - All I want to say, Danny, is that you affected me almost as much as I affected you. You turned me in horniest muscular girl in that part of world! I was poor HUGE girl with really HUGE hunger for... HUGE cock...oh... - she accented word "huge" everytime - And it seemed that only your cock could satisfy me in those times...
- Hmm, I didn't know that my cock can do such things, hehe... that it can drive so crazy a woman like you.
- Oh yeah Danny..
. - she moaned softly - Your cock can be control stick for any woman, even so proud and cocky bitches like me..
- All your talking... just activated all systems in... this control stick
- Oh, my silly babbling made you hard?
- she asked me between heavy breaths. I was certain that she was masturbating, well, I was doing it also, so guessed we were just having sex through phone. Wild!- Describe me your erected cock! How it looks like right now?!
- Oh.. it still hidden in my boxers.. but it's shape.. and... uhm... size.. are clearly visivle through material
- I was improvising. - Also it's trying to make it's presence known... by dripping so much precum.. that half of my pants is wet..
- Oh... tell me more..
- she asked quietly.
- It's fighting to release itself from restrains... I'll help it.. oh... it's so hard... I'm trying to press it down and it's bouncing back up, hiting me painfully in belly. It's so full of blood that it's uncomfortable for me... almost painful..
- Keep talking, Danny...
- Glans is purple and shiny, perfectly shaped to slide inside some warm place. It has dark veins running around shaft, similar to those on your massive biceps..
- Wow, mixing two exciting things together... go on..
- Ashley...
- her reaction inspired me, I knew what will fire her up even more - ...my cock is so hard that you could do pull-ups on it.
- Oh!
- Imagine grabbing this throbbing... bar.. and hanging on it with your full weight. You're starting to pull yourself up, your biceps exploding with swolleness and density.
.. - I was talking on complete freestyle and it was effective, as I could hear Ashley's soft moans. - As you're going up, your eager lips connect with tip of my cock...
- Oh, fuck, that's wild.
.. - she had to be close. So was I. - Last thing. I'm naked in your room... right now... what you gonna do to me with your cock?
- You just got back from gym, your skin is shiny from sweat and all your muscles are pumped…. huge… and rock hard! You're sitting in the bed, relaxed...but also tensed in anticipation of what will happen.
- Oh yes..
- I'm standing in front of you and holding my stiff cock in hand. Getting closer to you and you try to grab my dick. Not yet, I'm not allowing you, I hold still your wrist with one hand... hah, let's just assume for a moment that I'm able to do that
- I added, realizing that if Ashley would want to grab my cock, she would just do that effortlessly. She didn't protest at all on my fantasy scenario, so I continued. - I'm holding your wrist with one hand and sliding tip of my cock along... your thick forearm... right to the crook of elbow.. There I stop for a while and order you to trap my big dick between your forearm and huge hard bicep!
- You're ordering me? Oh, that's hot...
- Yes.. You hold my cock between your amazing muscles for a while, then I'm continuing to go up your arm, a brief stop for playing with veins on your enormous bicep, then I start to climb up your huge... giant.. delt.. You have that incredible deep crevice between bicep and delt, and I'm sliding glans along it, leaving it marked by sticky precum! I am going up and up, using your wide trap muscle as a ramp for my cock. Tip is going around your neck and I'm placing it right under your chin. Your lips are opened... wet... and eager to entwine whole girth of my swollen cock. Enough teasing! I'm grabbing my dick and gently shoving it inside your mouth...
- Ohhh, fuck!
- Ashley moaned loudly and it was certain for me that she climaxed! I heard her heavy breaths and I saw in my mind how her massive chest muscles are going up and down. I started to stroke my cock faster and faster and after few seconds a gayser of sperm exploded in air.
- Oh shit... - I grunted and heard Ashley's quiet laugh. She knew that I came.
- Hey, are you alive, babe?
- Yes, I'm just covered by sperm... fuck!
- of course, she laughed at me, but then almost yelled with excitement
- Fuck, Danny, it was wildest, hottest, naughtiest thing I've ever heard from guy! You set bar really high for any man in future, hehe - she made a compliement and then of course teased me.
- There won't be any other guys in future, Ashley - I told this with very serious and confident tone. Hell yeah, let's be alpha male here for once!
- Ohoho, someone is behaving really bold on the phone. Will you dare to be the same face to face? - fortunately, she was laughing cheerfully. - But seriously, babe, you've got me at this fragment, when you were talking about ordering me to do what you want and teasing me with your cock. Painting my body with a precum? Wow! How did you get so kinky idea? That was really crazy... and bold. I would like to see you try to do this for real. Fuck, maybe I'll even let you do something like that to me, haha!
- You will see
- I answered with exaggereted cocky voice, which made Ashley laugh - But to be honest, it was amazing, I've never done anything like this with other girls. Sure, there sometimes was some sexy talk on phone, but nothing so intense and creative!
- Haha, babe, you see, it's another thing you did with me for the first time in life. I'm just kind of girl who takes guys out of their comfort zone!
- Apparently. Hey, but I wanted to ask you how long you were in that ultra horny state?
- Hm, couple of days, maybe a week. First few days were the most crazy, like I said, I've spent them on gym, looking for you, but then I had to fly to Tampa for this contest, so naturally I calmed down a bit, had to focus on preparation, et cetera and my cock craving became milder, haha! Although I thought about you many times between that yoga class room and our first proper date.
- I wonder what were you thinking about me?
- Hehe, I'm sorry babe, but majority of my thoughts involved you as my sex-toy. You know, I didn't fantasized about getting married with you and living in big house. Of course, sometimes I wondered who was that guy, where he lives and, most often, how I can meet him again and use his big tool for my pleasure, haha! I know, that it may dissapoint you, but I don't see any sense in lying to you about it.
- Ashley was billion percent honest. That's the way she was.
- I get it and I'm not dissapointed, at that moment, I was just random guy for you, but after all it's all in the past, now you are into me like crazy, haha!
- Let's say that I am, babe
- Ashley also laughed
- Ok, I have last question about what you said me earlier. You said that I was lucky that finally we didn't meet again, when you were in you sexy beast mode, haha. And now, when I know that "kidnapping me by a sexy Valkyria" scenario wasn't exactly the most possible one, I'm very curious what would happened if we really run onto each other, back then. - I was really, really, really curious what she'd answer.
- Duh! We would have sex, obviously! I'd grab your hand and lead you to the closest place possible, I don't know, bathroom, lockeroom… closet or something like this, and we would not leave, until I'd be totally satisfied. Which back then would took a few hours, haha!
- It's totally unrealistic concept, but let's assume that I would deny you. What would you do?
- First, you wouldn't. Second, if you did, I would... rape you.
- she made a pause and then laughed - No, I'm kidding. If you'd refused me in such situation, I would just turned around and walk off. And never ever think about you again. And also I would despise you greatly.
- For the record, I would not refuse you for sure.
- I know, Danny, you don't have to say that. I'm irresistible in that state.
- So, you weren't in that state, when we met in gym lounge at Friday? Or I missed opportunity for crazy sex, because I distracted you by asking you out? Hehe.
- Hah, no, I wasn't so horny anymore. C'mon, almost two months later? It's too much, even for me.
- Then you could just ignore me, if you were really over that state of mind, but instead of that, you approached me... and slapped my ass. And by the way, you for sure bruised my glutes, hah!
- Hey, I didn't hit you so hard
- she laughed, then became serious again. - I guess, I couldn't simply ignore you... What you want me to say? Do I need to repeat myself? Yes, Danny, I'm into you and apparently was earlier. There was some affection, not only on sexual level. I realized this on our yesterdays date and during our conversation at Friday. When I spotted you in that lounge, I've got excited. Simply as that. And I was curious, what, you're up to. How you will react on me. Will you be scared of me? Confused? Ashamed, humilitated, mad? These were reactions I would expect as a most possible, but you were none of these things. Obviously, you seemed to be nervous at first, but that's normal for me, guys are always nervous around me, hah! But then you also looked determined and when you made that speech of why you want to go out with me... I was very surprised and impressed. That was quite touching!
- You didn't show that at all! Perfect poker face!
- Hah, I know, honey, that the way I am
- she stated and then suddenly changed topic. - Listen, babe, we're talking way too long, having phone sex in the meantime and I didn't say what I supposed to say at beginning
- So say it now.

- After all I told you, that will keep my up image of cock craving slut, hahaha, but what can I do? The thing is, that yesterday I needed to use my whoooole will to not to fuck you on that bench and also not to invite you to my flat. I really wanted to, but at the same time, I'm glad that we didn't make out there. What's the saying? Overdue pleasure tastes better? Something like that.
So, here is what we gonna do. The good news is that our next date will take place at my flat. I'll cook something for us, so you'll may see how good wifey material I am, haha.
- Wow, sounds tempting!
- Shh, I'm not finished! We will eat something delicious, then I want to give you a proper bodybuilding show.... a VIP private session almost and then... then we will fuck whole night like a rabbits. Haha! What do you think?
- Wow, that's amazing, I'm totally in! But... you said that is good news, so what's the bad part?
- Eh, the bad part is that tomorrow I have go to Austin, there will be some small fit expo, nothing very exciting, but one of my sponsors will have a promotion there and since I'm one of their faces... they want me to be there, you know, to talk with fans, show off my muscles and mostly to get everybody to buy products they don't want or need, haha, stuff like that. I have good relations with that company, so I'll better show up there. You got it, right?
- Can't you take me with you in your hand luggage?
- Ashley chuckled and I said - I understand that of course and I'll wait patient. When you'll be back?
- At Friday. So we'll meet at Saturday afternoon, right? If you have different plans for that day, better cancel them, haha!
- Already done! I hope I'll manage to survive this week of anticipation!
- Hey, if loniliness and longing will come after you, just call me, ok?
- Sure, I'll call you... few times. I'll have to control myself to not be too intrusive, hah!
- Good. Sooo, Danny, I'm gonna go to sleep already and I'll let you go back to... whatever you were doing before my call. Probably jerking off, haha!
- Actually, I was working, Ashley.
- Working?! At Sundays evening? Wow! That's kind of... lame, haha! But also impressive, I must admit. Even more impressive than lame.
- It's lame, let's be honest
- Ashley laughed heartfully
- Oh, Danny, Danny.. - Ashley sighed with amusement - So, next Saturday then. And until next time on phone. Muaaaa! Bye! - she sent kiss to phone and then hanged out, I barely managed to say bye. It appears that prolong farewells weren't her thing.

I sat for a while, just staring in wall, thinking about our conversation and everything. Wow, what a phone call, right?! I couldn't wrap my mind around it, but I was trying. I was thinking, rethinking, re-rethinking and overthinking everything. Oh, I am really good at thinking. And also really bad at this. But one clear thought was on the top of the rest of my mind's garbage. Seven days. Seven days until I'll meet Ashley again!

Offline Idylls

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2019, 08:01:20 am »
Wow! This is sweet! I wouldn't have expected this given the title and the first challenge. I was about to dismiss this as standard domination fair had I not peeked at the latest chapter. I'm new so this is the first time I encountered this...

I just want to say you subverted my expectations. I never thought I read a romantic story here at Saradas.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2019, 08:29:24 pm »
You were not forgotten and it was a pleasure to read it. If ever you write more, it will be read!

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 06:43:08 pm »
Hi Marasso, do wou have any news on this story? It was a great start and it would be nice to read more!

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2020, 02:15:52 pm »
Hi Marasso, do wou have any news on this story? It was a great start and it would be nice to read more!

Hi! It's nice to see that you remember my story! I have another part, ready in 2/3 or something like that. 2020 was super crazy for me, like for everybody else probably and I didn't have time to focus on writing. But your comment motivated me to finish that part, so I hope that it will be published soon :)

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2020, 06:04:09 pm »

Hi! It's nice to see that you remember my story! I have another part, ready in 2/3 or something like that. 2020 was super crazy for me, like for everybody else probably and I didn't have time to focus on writing. But your comment motivated me to finish that part, so I hope that it will be published soon :)

Thanks, it's great to hear!!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2020, 12:08:57 am »
Great follow up. Keep up the great work.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2020, 06:24:30 am »
Hi marasso,

I hope you are doing fine.
I'm actually converting your story 'Hit me Harder!' to integrate it once you've finished it in my stories pack.
Here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=693942.0

While converting, I'm editing it a bit, grammar, layout and so on.
If you are ok, I'll send you the edited version once I'm done.
If you want it, I could read and edit your next chapters once you finished it. If you are ok, just give me your email and I'll give you mince.

Have a great day
QBikk

Offline marasso

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2020, 06:47:51 am »
Hi marasso,

I hope you are doing fine.
I'm actually converting your story 'Hit me Harder!' to integrate it once you've finished it in my stories pack.
Here: https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=693942.0

While converting, I'm editing it a bit, grammar, layout and so on.
If you are ok, I'll send you the edited version once I'm done.
If you want it, I could read and edit your next chapters once you finished it. If you are ok, just give me your email and I'll give you mince.

Have a great day
QBikk

Hey QBikk! Thanks for you offer, it would be great, if You would want to take a glance on my next chapter. I'm currently writing it, it is finished in 70%, so when I'll have whole, I'll write to You again :)

Great follow up. Keep up the great work.

Thank You very much for that opinion, another part should be published in next few weeks.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2020, 07:32:04 am »
Let me know if you are interested by my offer, I did 1/4 of the story already. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2020, 08:05:34 pm »
Hi Marasso,

I just finished editing the 7 chapters of your story.
Could you send me a MP to get in touch.
If you want I'll send you the edited texts and I'll edit the next chapters up to the end.

Thanks
QBikk

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [marasso] Hit me harder!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View