Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575714 Posts in 73216 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:48:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks  (Read 48685 times)

Offline billz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2018, 10:44:25 am »
Great story, looking forward to seeing more of it! Is there any way to contact you by the way? I tried sending a message but your inbox is full.

Forum Saradas

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2018, 12:29:01 pm »
 So happy to see some new chapters!
Will Mr White agree to have a photoshoot whit her? He's gonna lose his mind over her incredible muscles!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2018, 01:19:56 pm »
Great, some more continuations at school!   :woohoo:

I hope we'll get more height and size comparisons between her and the teachers. How tall is Bianca (and the other girls) now?

Bianca, 13yo, 1,65m
Elisa, 12yo, 1,77m
Marina, 19yo, 1,70
Bianca's brother is 1,70m

I'll try to write some more at school!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2018, 01:21:08 pm »
So happy to see some new chapters!
Will Mr White agree to have a photoshoot whit her? He's gonna lose his mind over her incredible muscles!

yes, he agree because he needs more followers on his profile
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2018, 01:24:31 pm »
Great story, looking forward to seeing more of it! Is there any way to contact you by the way? I tried sending a message but your inbox is full.

I am so sorry!!! I didn't know...
Now you can, I think, I've erased some old messages

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2018, 02:14:43 pm »
At break time

During the break, Bianca’s friends thought about a joke for Mr. White.
And I think it went good because of the comments and the stories on Insta****.
They noticed the great embarrassment of their teacher a few minutes ago and now they wanted to record his reaction at Bianca’s hottest pictures.
“Show him more on your insta**** profile”
“Tell him about your victory against older women”
“He is there… go go… before the break ends”
“Ok ok, I don’t understand but I go… and I want to see what you will post… HEEEEY Mr. Whiiiite!!!”
“Oh, yes, Bianca, here I am, what can I do for you?”
“Oh well you said you agree to take some pictures with me, and sooooo…”
“Oh, ehm, yes I said, I…I will… but what can I do know?”
“Nothing Mr. White buuuuut… I think you have to learn more about me as your new model, I think you have to see more pictures of me, my best look, my best condition, etc…”
“Your best…condition…yes, as a photographer maybe I have to…”
“PERFECT!!! so look at my profile, I can use the school wi-fi. Here. What do you think about this video?”
“MY GOD!!! it is… YOU??”
“Yes Mr White, look, this is the moment I showed my biceps to compare with the others”
“The others are… a lot older than you… but your…your…”
“MY BICEPS Mr. White?”
“Yes, them, they are…very…big…I didn’t think a girl… a young girl… could have these…these…”
“THESE MUSCLES Mr. White? This is nothing, look the second video, in which I show my back near to Marina”
“What? She is… MARINA?”
“Yes she is, you saw her in the pictures, before, in class, she…”
“Yes yes, I remember, but… she was not… not…”
“FLEXING HER MUSCLES?, yes, it was in the backstage, this is on the stage, so we flex and…”
“The other girl who is?”
“Mr White, are you joking me? IT’S ALWAYS ME!!!”
“N…no… that’s impossible… you have too much… too…”
“TOO MUCH MUSCLES, Mr. White? well I have, I won, maybe you need to see this…”
“What?”
“Here. The pictures with some men. Bodybuilder. Before the stage. We are flexing. What do you think?”
“Oh my God…”
“Yeeeees…?”
“You are… than… it’s…”
“I am BIGGER than them and it’s IMPOSSIBLE, Mr. White?”
“Yes they are… men… 40 years old… you are a teen… only a teen… you are… how much? 15 now?”
“Mr White you don’t remember in what class I am? I am only 13…and yes, I have MUSCLES bigger than a lot of men… Look, look the pictures with the class, I am waaaaay bigger than anyone…”
Bianca’s friends were taking pictures and video about the dialogue. And they posted to joke the poor Mr. White. But the break was ending and it was gymnastic time, so they had a second gift for their videos.
“Mr. White, why are you talking with Bianca? She and the rest of her class has to be in the gym now! They’re in late, and also you, you have the next lesson with the others…”
“Mr. Carl, yes, yes, I am so sorry, they are com…”
“My fault Mr. Carl, I was showing my pictures at Mr. White and we didnt’ see the watch”
“Pictures of you? At your teacher? What story it is?”
“Ooooh nothing Mr. Carl, Mr. White will be my photographer and I had to show him my competition”
“What competition?”
Bianca’s friends looked one to each other and began to laugh, they knew it was a great opportunity for something bigger!
“The competition I won Mr. Carl, look, there eww also Elisa and Marina”
“MA…MARINA???”
“Yes, 18 years old, you know her, right?”
“Ehm yes… I… know her… so… it was a bodybuilding competition, maybe?”
“Yes Mr. Carl, it was, please you can look on my phone”
One of them send a message to someone…
“Oh my God, yes, she is Marina, and she is in her… BIKINI… and she has… a very fit body… as I knew… I mean… it was obvious she had a good one because… well… she is…”
“She lost Mr. Carl, I won, look at our pictures together”
“Did… you… win?? Against MARINA?”
“Yes, I did, you seems so surprised, but it’s true”
Mr White looked at Mr Carl, he understood there was something he didn’t want to say about Marina…
“It’s true, SHE WON”
Marina!!!
“Ehi Marina, I am glad you are here, have you seen our pictures on the stage?”
“Yes I saw… we were great… is it right, Mr. Carl?”
“Ehm… I am seeing, yes, you were great and…”
“And you don’t understand how Bianca could beat me. Right?”
“She… you… I…”
“Mr. Carl is very impressed, I think, because we did armwrestling some times, and he never won against me. In the last year, he lost three times. And now he is afraid to lose against a 13 years old. A girl. A teen. And yes, Mr Caaarl, if you arm wrestle against her, you will lose. Because I am older than Bianca, I train myself from 5 years, but she is stronger than me. A lot, stronger. She has more MUSCLES than me. HER MUSCLES, Mr. Carl, are sooooo hard and big, and Mr White… if she can beat me, and so she can beat Mr. Carl, she can beat you with one finger. Mr Carl you can use two hands against her, but she will win. So… it is better you don’t ask her. Look, look at these pictures: look at her abs. Mr White, you know math, you know that 8 are more than 6, she has 8 bricks when she flexes, I have only six. And look at her back: she is impressive. More than me. My friends ask me to protect them but… I can do nothing against Bianca. And she knows. She is younger but she is stronger than me, she has more muscles.”
Comments were on the way.
“Have you seen  Mr. Carl’s face?”
“He is a 40yo man, and he can not beat our friend”
“I know he was into bodybuilding years ago, but now he can’t handle Marina who is 18, and he is a way weaker than Bianca, how is it possibile?”
“How strong is our friend?”
“And look at Mr. White…ahahahahah…he is really white now…”
“Bianca can kill him with one hand. And he is a man.”
“We are lucky. We have HER. She is our friend”
“And we have her pictures. Her MUSCLES’s pictures.”
“Oh yes I am looking again the pictures on stage… look when she does the ‘most muscular’ pose…”
“Guys… I think Marina knows something about Mr. Carl we don’t know…”
“Yes, they have a secret!!”
“I want to see again Bianca on the stage…I can’t wait her next competition…”
“Yes, I lost the first, I’ll follow her also on the moon to see her muscles by live”
“Look at the scene. Two adult men and a teen. And the teen has muscles they will not have in their entire life.”
“They can split their body and they will not have a half of the strength of Bianca’s.”
“I have an idea, prof” Marina said looking at Mr. Carl
“W-what?”
“A stage. At school. To make money to help the building.”
“A stage..of what?” Mr. White asked
“A stage in which we’ll show you our MUSCLES!” Bianca said
“Yes, it is my idea Bianca” Marina blinked at her.
Their friends were on fire.
“Guys, we are going to see the best show in the world!”

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2018, 09:39:30 am »
Great, I love these school parts!  :rock:

Maybe some more comparisons and descriptions of how big their muscles are compared to the weak teachers? And how tall are the teachers?  ::)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2018, 10:15:25 am »

Maybe some more comparisons and descriptions of how big their muscles are compared to the weak teachers? And how tall are the teachers?  ::)

thank you!!!
yes, you are right, and it is a good idea, I'll write about height and comparison ;)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2019, 11:51:00 am »

thank you!!!
yes, you are right, and it is a good idea, I'll write about height and comparison ;)

Any progress?  ::)

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2019, 02:22:17 pm »
I would like to see it talking more about how strong they are and the things they are able to do with those muscles.  So far it has been mostly about their looks with not that much mention of strength

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2019, 01:10:24 pm »
It was September, but it was like a day of Summer.
And the show at school was near, so Bianca was training a lot to be in her best shape, like if it was the competition.
Her friends knew it and tried to use the hot Sunday to make their dreams come true.
When they wrote on the secret group and ask me something about their purpose, I understood their plans, and also if I wanted to say NO, I had to help them...
"Hey big bro, we need your help"
"We want to go to the beach with all the class, do you think your sister will come?"
Yes, 'all the class', I know... you want my sister, I am a boy like you...
"Ehm yes, I think, you have to ask to her, I am not our parents, I think they will let her go if you go all together"
"Oh do you think they will? ok ok thank you...so..."
"so we're going to ask to your sister, see you soon bro"
Yeah... see you soon...
As it was obvious, no one girl went to the beach with them, they knew how much beautiful Bianca was, and they knew all about her incredible body, its power on boys and men, so they preferred to stay at home. And the boys didn't care about them, they wanted only Bianca. They hoped also to go with Elisa, but she wanted to train every day to beat her rival.
That morning, my sister come in my room to choose the perfect bikini.
I thought to write something in the chat but... I preferred to enjoy the moment all by myself. And I didn't any stories on Insta, because... I knew it was my sister's pleasure to share my comments and my reactions!!! What a smart girl... she was taking fun of me by hiding her phone while I reacted to her bikinis...
I saw the  stories only some hours later, when she went to the beach and I remained at home.
She wore 3 bikinis, and no one had enough cloth to cover her body.
The first was a totally white one, and I said absolutely not because you could see her nipples after the bath. It was too transparent, and she was a 13 years old. Her super muscular body was enough to take attention at the beach, I could not allow to wear something who shows also her tits...
The second one was a common red and black suit, it was ok for me, it was too much revealing her booty but...
The last was something illegal. All black. All... there was nothing that meant "all" in that bikini... it was a particular g string, very very tiny, very stylish, but you could see everything. There were 4 'strings', something like a collar, and two circles on the sides. Ok, very difficult to describe, I know. It is enough to say that it didn't cover anything. Oh yes, her nipples were in safe, you couldn't see them... but you had enough to see to think also about the nipples. And, however, my sister's tits were enough big to push the fabric to see how long they were under the 'bikini'.
She used her brain, again.
She knew I said NO to the first. She knew I was ok to the second. So she wear the bikini she wanted to use for third. And I had to say YES to the third. Or I had to say yes to the first, but it was too late. And I was speechless, by seeing her in such a tiny bikini.
Before to go, Bianca wear some jeans shorts and a little pink top.
She didn't show the selected one in the story, so her friends could only imagine about it, but she made some stories with shorts and top.
The most viewed was a 'boomerang' in which she flexed 4 or 5 times her incredible bicep.
I thought about her friends' minds. They were going to the beach with a real goddess. They could take pictures of her all day long. And for sure... "post this on face", "we have to make a video for followers", "make a routine for us", "ehi someone asks how strong you are", and so... But I knew... they wanted all the media because of their pleasure. And I knew Bianca was a smart girl, she knew when stopping them. And she could do it. They were 6 boys and my sister, but she was stronger than them, all together, and more. And, maybe, they were safe because of her.
I followed their journey on their stories and, of course, some messages from Bianca, who wanted to make me feel like I was here. She wanted I see some pictures and videos. It was a fact: Bianca loved my admiration for her muscles...
"Lovely bro you have to see how my friends looked at me when I came. Before we met I took some time to pump myself, I did some push up and, as I saw a bar in the near park, I did also a lot of pull up, with open and closer arms, in front of and before the bar. At least I did also some squats with my own body. So I came with pumped muscles and pulsating veins. My arms were full of big veins. When I come home I want you watch the vein on my bicep... it's huge... they were transfixed by my exposition of big muscles, my deltoids were some bowling balls, and my abs... ahahaha, how much did they look at them?? I don't know, I know you could see a PER-FE-CT six pack. PERFECT dear bro. Have you noticed my abs this morning? Well, when I arrived they were something else. 'Cause I did also some exercises in the park...ih ih ih... I love when I see their eyes fixed on my muscular body. And I love when YOU look at... XOXO..."
I read something about their feelings on the private chat.
They wrote when they arrived at the beach to share with the other friends who couldn't go.
The poor ones wrote soon in the morning to know something and to have... news... materials...
"Hey you bastard, don't make us wait!!!"
"Yes, we want to know"
"No, we want pictures, mates!!!"
"SHE is incredible today, I have seen HER stories, the one in which she counts her blocks...mmmh..."
"Have you touch HER biceps?"
The ones at the beach waited to text, they wanted to be sure to be alone
When Bianca asked for a Coke, she went to the bar with one of them so the others could text...
"Are you ready, losers??"
BLINK.
BLINK BLINK.
BLI-BLI-BLI-BLINK.
Pictures... a lot of...
"SHE is a goddess"
"I love HER"
"I want to be there..."
"I asked my big brother to bring me to you with the car, he said yes, so I am coming, someone want a pass?"
"I cannot, but I am waiting for the bikini pictures... is SHE already in her short and top?"
"Yes, we are taking our place in the beach, when she come back she...oh...is it... see you later losers"
"You fucking bastards... I want a video!!!"
It passed a lot of time to read new messages from them. Maybe two hours. Or more. But the news were...something...
"Hey losers, take your time, stay sitting and relax ahahahha"
"What?"
"Yes, we have big news. Now Bianca is making a shower so we have time to tell..."
"Do you want the pictures  or the stories?"
"I want the pictures, NOW"
"No no no, I want to know, the pictures can wait"
"Story!"
"Yes, I want the stories, come on"
"Ok. Well. We were waiting for her show, she began to remove the clothes and...oh my God... her bikini does not exist...and"
"STOP!!! I WANT THE PICTURES!!"
"You decided, it's too late, you have to wait now"
"Shut up, I want to know, go on..."
"Good. Deal. So... HER body was in front of us in all HIS glory, when we decided to play with the ball in the water. A lot of people began to see at us, or I have to say: at HER, they soon noticed not only the age, but also THE DIFFERENCE. Men and boys were looking at HER muscles, when we were playing SHE moved a lot and so EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE became bigger...rounder...more pumped than before.... HER abs... my God they're something unreal..."
"One man finally said 'Hey boys, she is stronger than you', and SHE laughed, another one 'She beats you up', a group of boys asked for a photo with her, one of them 'What do you do? bodybuilding?', the most brave 'Please make a bicep for us!', and Bianca was kind with everyone and showed HER muscles. In no time she is the queen of the beach"
"I saw a lot of men take some pictures of her ass by hiding themselves, but I didn't say it to Bianca, to avoid some discussions"
"We returned to our towels to take sun, but it was full of people that wanted a picture with HER... Luckily it was lunch time so everyone went to somewhere, we went to the bar, and she began to laugh... so we asked the reason... 'Well, I am thinking about what they said... I am stronger than you... but... we have the same age and you are boys, and I am a girl and so...', but before she finished I said 'Yes Bianca but are something else, you work out, you have all these...muscles... these big muscles... it is obvious you are...', but neither I could finish that she said 'Yes but I want to know something. Don't you?', we looked at each one of us and I asked 'Know what?', and she looked at us, again, and smiled"
"...and??? come on... AND??"
"And she said 'I want to do armwrestling, do you want to know if I am really stronger than you?', I immediately said 'Bianca no one of us can beat you in armwrestling, we do if you want, but... it's useless... 'No no, I don't mean ME AGAINST YOU, I mean ME AGAINST YOU ALL', we were all speechless"
"She meant to do armwrestling one against six? really? and you did?"
"Yes. But the way was: she against two of us, if she win, against three, if she win, against four, and so..."
"Oh my... it's impossibile... tell us the result!"
"Well. We selected the stronger and the weaker. We decided to use the stronger at the end. So the weakest began. Bianca versus two of us was no match: win in two seconds. Three: same result. Four: again. The last two could not stay so near, so they were standing, and you know: if you can stay so at armwrestling, it's easier. We thought to win. Five of us: Bianca had to put some strength but she won. When we used the strongest of us we thought to win because he could use all his weight. Six of us, all together, two standing... We were wrong. She won. But not so soon. She waited to know our strength all together, she flexed her arm and her bicep began to pump, her vein began to pulse, it was incredible to see, and when she decided to finish, she did. The strongest and the fifth who were standing, well, they lost the balance and fell to the ground. Bianca laughed a lot... but not because she was stronger, it was not against us, she was laughing because her strength, she didn't know she was so stronger than us. She also helped the two who fell to the ground and hugged us, one by one"
"And now the pictures..."
"I made also a video while she was flexing HER muscles"
"Everyone in the beach was mesmerized about what they were seeing"
"Oh my... she is telling the armwrestling tournament to her followers"
"Yes, she is making a lot of stories"
"She is asking what proof of strength her followers want she do!"
"I made the poll... it seams they want to lift you..."
"What??? it's impossibile...it's..."
"She's coming... stay tuned.."

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2019, 06:51:59 pm »
no way :o

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2019, 07:20:07 pm »

ehm... what do you mean? don't you like it? it is not good?

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2019, 02:12:06 am »
I think he is implying that he is excited you are continuing your fantastic story after a lengthy break. I know I'm happy!

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2019, 03:59:27 am »

ehm... what do you mean? don't you like it? it is not good?
no, i like ur story and happy that u continue to write after long break

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View