Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573813 Posts in 72746 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 03:58:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks  (Read 48590 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2018, 01:49:35 pm »
ELISA

It was a shock for everyone.
As I said, Elisa was not so beautiful as my little sister. She was not so beautiful at all…
But she was tall. And she has grown. On April she was 1,70m, now she was 1,77m, so, at 12, she was the tallest in her class, taller than the boys, taller than some teachers, taller than me. Plus she was on stilettos. So she was 1,90m at the moment. I barely arrived at her pecs… Someone of her friends arrived under her boobs.
And yes, she was still 12, not like Bianca, because she was born in the same year but on November, so she was not 13 yet.
I know you remember her skills… Elisa had the biggest boobs in the city. Well, she always had, and they grown, now she had almost a 6th measure. Plus she had those kinds of bikini who push up tits. So I think you cannot think, not, better: you cannot DREAM how big and incredible her boobs were.
Elisa had also the better ass in the school. Better than Marina, better than Bianca, better than anyone else. Her butt had grown, and now it was better than ever, and no one girl on the stage, bikini or wellness or bodyfitness, had an ass like her. Plus she had a very tiny bikini to show it. It was more tiny than my sister’s. So we saw all her glutes.
Bianca, the boys and I were shocked. Elisa didn’t show her for months. When Bianca began to improve her popularity because her muscles, she didn’t post pictures for months. Elisa understood what boys and men really wanted: muscular girls. Really muscular girls. She was not so pretty, so her popularity was about her incredible tits and ass. But they were nothing compare to very big muscles. So she understood that she needed abs under her boobs. Very sculpted abs under her gigantic tits. And not only abs… Elisa worked hard to be a muscle goddess. And now, in front of us, there was a muscle goddess.
I also think you remember I was in love for her. I still was. Now more than before.
“Hey boys, come her to say hello to your friend!!!”
I stayed in my place… I could not move…
Some of the boys began to go… but they was trembling…
No one could kiss her because she was too tall for them. So she bend herself. A lot. I could see her body from where I was. It was stunning. Amazing. She was a 12 years old little girl with more muscles than all the men I knew. Her abs were perfect. She had an 8 pack with a lot of veins, they were sculpted, Bianca could not compare her incredible stomach with Elisa’s. Two or three of the boys were under her boobs, she waited for them, it was an unreal scene. Those 13 year old boys were looking at their friend under her boobs. They could not see her face because of her tits. Elisa take the first of them and embraced him. He was now at her abs. He was touching Elisa’s incredible 8pack.
“Ouch, Elisa, you’re hurting me, your…your abs…Elisa your muscles are too hard for me…. please…”
“Oh my…sorry…I didn’t want…”
Elisa lift him from the ground.
“Oh…oh…thank you, you were killing me with your…muscles…”
“Please forgive me Ken!!! I don’t know how strong I am now…”
And she kissed Ken on his cheek.
Ken’s legs touched Elisa’s boobs.
He was like a toy for her.
He was only 1,30m.
He was not the only one.
Elisa lifted other 3 boys to kiss them on the cheek.
Everyone of them touched Elisa’s huge tits with their legs.
But only Ken had the lucky to touch her 8pack.
“Hey I have an idea!!! You were taking pictures with Bianca, don’t you want also pictures with me to share on Facebook and insta****? Come on, here, the shortest near to me for the first picture”
It was like some babies near a giant. But they were the same age.
“It is time for me to come back to social networks to show my improved little body”
When she shared the pictures her followers began to grow.
It needed less than 5 minutes to double the number of her followers.
One of her friends asked to make also a video (he wanted to share on their secret whatsapp group)…
Elisa did it and began to flex her absurd biceps.
She maybe had a 40cm gun…
It was bigger than my sister's, bigger than Marina’s… and full of veins…
I began to think… is Elisa stronger than Bianca???
“Hey man, why you don’t come here to kiss my cheek? Don’t you like what you see?”
She was talking to me. And she was flexing, not only her huge biceps but also her abs, and her pecs, her body was full of veins, on the bricks, on the tits, on the arms, on her shoulders, on her legs. Veins so big to be like pencil.
I felt in love.
My dick was exploding.
Maybe I have cum in my pants.
“Err… yes, I come… I mean… I’m going to… to you…I…”
“Ahahahah, you’re so sweet as always”
Elisa take me and clutched a lot.
I could feel the touch of her gigantic exposed boobs on my body.
And I also felt the mass of her muscles.
She was taking my breath away…
I could not breath…
“E…El…ELISA, please!!!”
“Oh yes yes yes, I don’t remember, I am too strong for you. All of you”
She kissed my cheek, one, two, three times…
And she was looking at me from her highness.
And I could not remove my eyes from her boobs, and muscles, and I wanted to touch her abs as Ken did.
“Mmmmm, maybe you like what you see (BLINK)”
She was now looking at my pants…
“Ok, I know what to do…”
She take my head and put it between her boobs.
“Ahahah, are you still shocked now?”
I was like a zombie.
I touched her boobs.
I have to say the true: Elisa take my face between her tits for almost a minute, so I kissed those blocks of muscles, and they were hard… very hard… but they were real, not fake boobs, and they were a lot harder than my sister’s boobs.
Maybe I was right.
Maybe Elisa was stronger than her.
“Elisa, I am glad you are here, I didn’t know, why you didn’t tell me anything?”
They were the first words from my sister after Elisa’s coming…
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2018, 01:49:35 pm »

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2018, 08:38:17 am »
Oh, god,  :wow:

Thanks for continuing!

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2018, 02:11:08 pm »
next chapter - next year?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2018, 12:34:16 pm »
ELISA’S BACKSTAGE

My sister was looking at her friend.
She was not so happy to see her.
Elisa was always the first, in everything, Bianca began to go to the gym to be the first. In the last months, Bianca was the first. But now, she didn’t know…
Bianca knew she was more beautiful than Elisa, a lot of, but she was looking at her body and she couldn’t think about nothing more than “how perfect she is”.
Elisa was proud of herself and was looking at my sister like she was the winner without compete.
“I want to make you a surprise. All of you. And I think I did… BUT… now I need some help. Who wants to help me guys?”
Elisa removed her eyes from my sister and looked at the boys…
“Mmm I have your attention… very well… sooooo…. YOU! come with me!”
You were I…
Elisa was pointing at me.
“Yes…what…I… I have to help my sister…what can I…?…”
“Oooh your sister is ready, I need some oil on my MMMMMM LITTLE MUSCLES…. come on… maybe it is funny for you to put the tan on my EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE MMMMMMMM!!!… don’t you like them? You made a very good work on her, please, make a good one also …. ON ….. MMME… MMMMMM”
She flexed her muscles at every sound she did.
I was astonished.
Bianca looked at me and said: “Come on big brother, I know you want, and you did such a good job on me… you can help her.. she is my best friend…so…”
But she was lying.
I noticed her disappointment and I was saying no to Elisa, but Bianca stopped me, she gave me a little hit on my ass to move me towards Elisa, so I had to say yes.
Bianca is so smart.
She understood that I understood.
She knew me so well.
“Don’t worry big brother, I am ready, we’ll see on stage”
“Ok Elisa, I’m coming”
“Weeeeeell, I’m soooo happy, and also my muscles are!!!!!”
She flexed. Again. Her monstrous bicep was double the size of my leg. The vein on it was bigger than my penis.
“Hey guys, so you stay with me before the competition?”
“Yes Bianca, we do”
“Of course Bianca”
“I will not ask you who you prefer, I have a better idea”
“What?”
“Tell us”
“Everything you want Bianca”
“Come here, in front of the mirror, near to me”
“Oh my, can we?”
“GULP”
“Yes I come”
“Come on my friends, I want you near to make a ‘Live’ on Facebook”
“A live? Yes!”
“What a good idea”
“You are going to receive thousand of request, do you know?”
“Yes I know, I want more followers, and a Live is a good way to increase them”
I was putting the oil on Elisa when she saw the live on her phone…
“Mmm, look at your sister, she’s making a live on Facebook with all the boys around her. Look how many people are looking at. Interesting.”
I noticed a little smile on her face.
She put the phone under my noise so I could see the live.
One thousand people on her Live, a lot of requests of flex, or about her abs, someone asked for the ass. Bianca preferred to respond to all the questions, but she was not flexing, not so much, maybe 2 or 3 in 10 minutes. Only one view of her incredible abs. The Live was so sexy. I was excited. Bianca was not showing so much of her body, but it was possible to see her neck, her shoulders, her delts, two brick of her abs, her tits.
Elisa looked at me.
She noticed I was excited.
“Sooooooo…. you like so much your little sister’s little muscles… mmmmmm… I think you like a lot mine!!!”
“I…ergh… I liked you also before you put all those muscles…”
“ALL THOSE MUSCLES?? wow, so you noticed I am very very mmmmMUSCULAR, right? And what do you think? Am I more muscular than Bianca? Do you know I am still younger than her…”
“El…ehm…Elisa I don’t…I…”
“Oooo come on, you put the oil on her, you are putting on me, YOU KNOW who is harder… you know who has more muscles”
She was right.
I knew it.
Elisa was a lot more muscular than my sister.
Her shoulders were something incredible. Maybe her abs were not so sculpted like Bianca’s… But her biceps… And she had those gigantic boobs… And her perfect ass…
“Okay I have an idea. Let’s play a little game. I’m going to do Live on Facebook. Bianca is still doing, so I cannot have the same followers for the moment, but I am sure I can pass her in a few minutes… maybe I will pass her followers in 5 minutes”
She was evil.
Elisa wanted to be the first. Ever.
Her live began.
She said ‘hallo’ and she talked about the competition, she explained what I was doing and…
“Hey men, are you jealous about him? do you want to be him? Just think about… and look… he is touching my very…VERY… BIIIIIIG MUSCLESmmmMMMMMM…. he is touching my back, and now…”
Elisa rised up.
I looked at her.
“Now we have to put the oil on other point. Soooo…. come on, vote!!! What does he have to lubrificate? my abs or my tits?”
I was speechless.
A lot of people gave an answer: they wanted I put the oil on her abs.
In a few minutes her followers were more than Bianca’s.
“They voted for the abs!!! Sooooo…..”
I began to put the oil on her bricks, and she put the cam in front of her six pack, so the followers could see every single movement of her abs, I used my fingers to color also the spaces from one brick to another, when I did it she put the camera more near to the stomach.
“Do you like how he’s using his fingers between my abdominal ridges?”
Her question was like a warm for fishes. The fishes were the followers.
“He likes to be stuck in a tight spot”
“Maybe he’s cumming by touch your stomach muscles”
“He’s playing your xylophone”
“He has something more skinner than his fingers to pass between your abs”
“AHAHAH you are so cute, all of you, but now… a very great present… I need oil on my big…huge…enormous…TITS!!!”
I collapsed.
“Soooo…. you perv can watch also this BUT….”
Elisa turned the phone and removed her bikini.
I was cumming in my pants.
She covered her boobs with her hands, but they were too big, so I could see a lot of her incredible boobs.
“Now you can go on watching, my sweet perv followers” (BLINK)
“I… I cannot…”
“Oh come on, I need it. You can. Don’t you like to do this? MMMM”
Elisa flexed her right arm to impossible size, so to covering her breast there was only her left arm.
“You gay!! Do your work!!!”
“Elisa let me do this work please”
“FUCK YOU, idiot”
They didn’t understand.
I was in front of a girl of 12 years old, taller than me, with muscles that only few men in the world have, with boobs so big no man can resist her, even at 12, and I had to touch them…
Meanwhile, my sister’s live ended because all the followers were on Elisa’s live.
All the world wanted to see this marvel little teen with super muscles, semi naked, who seemed to be natural in that situation.
I did the work.
Her breast… oh my… harder than my sister’s one, bigger, plenty of veins, I touched every single vein to put the color. I touched and followed her tits’ veins with my finger. She covered only her nipples with her hands, so I watched and touched all her boobs. Every man on internet, every boy, everyone watched her semi-naked breast. Also Bianca’s friends were watching the live. The boys with her were watching Elisa now. I thought about Bianca. How she is? I needed to know.
“Well, you have finished your work, I’ll give you a present after the competition. Now you can go to your little sister. HAHAHAHAHA”
Elisa was evil…
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline cheeselord321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2018, 06:14:20 am »
Wow loving that story and i also remember your caila one very well.

Do you have written any other ones?

Offline Japagreipe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2018, 04:03:10 pm »
Wow. I really like where this is going. I hope we'll get more soon. K+

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2018, 09:59:29 am »
Wow loving that story and i also remember your caila one very well.

Do you have written any other ones?

yes, but they are written in my language, Italian...sorry...

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2018, 10:27:11 pm »
THE COMPETITION

When they called Bianca’s category we were all at our place.
Boys of her school were behind me. Marina’s boyfriend was close to me. I saw also Elisa’s parents, they were on my line but 3 or 4 seats from me. We were all near to the stage, only 5 lines between us and the stage.
I was thinking about their category. A lot of girls were here to compete as “bikini”, a lot of teen, 16 years old, 17 years old, and up, they were so beauty and sexy, as well as the “wellness”, in which there was only a teen, 17 years old, a lot of 20’s and 30’s. No one teen was in “bodyfitness”. All these categories don’t show real muscles. Girls don’t make “biceps” or “most muscular” or other… Marina was the only 18 years old girl who was in “physique”. Bianca was the only 13 years old girl on the stage, and she was in “physique”. Elisa was the only 12 years old human being in all the place, the only 12 years old girl on stage, and she also was in “physique”.
Judges began to call out the girls.
Everyone had to present her self with a little routine.
The first girl was Marina. When they presented her, they said her age. There were a lot of 18 years old girl in the bikini category, so it was not the first time for the audience. But it was so different… Marina was a 18 years old girl with big muscles who wanted to show them… she was there because of her muscles, not only her beauty or her ass… So che audience gasped… (“you gasp for her…what are you going to do for Bianca? and for ELISA…?”, I thought), Marina began her routine and she was so beauty. My friend was astonished. “I have known her for years, I knew all her body, but today she is…incredible…oh my God… I am with a goddess… Look at her muscles, she is twice me, I am so lucky… we will do a lot of sex tonight… I love her body… I love her big muscles… I will cum on her abs tonight… I will lick her nipples…” he said to me. And again I thought “You are right man, you are lucky… but… you don’t know how big are Bianca and Elisa… you will change your mind soon, mate”.
Marina finished and they called the second girl.
No, sorry, I have to say: the second woman, because the number two was a woman of 30.
The other athletes were about 25yo, 29yo, 40yo, 42yo, 37yo.
There were 7 athletes on stage.
When they finished their routine, they went at the bottom of the stage, all together, so you could see them close to each other. At the bottom, they continued to show their muscles, so we could see the differences between them.
The eighth was my sister.
“And now, a real rising star, a woman, no, a girl, neither, A TEEN OF 13: BIANCA!!!”
My sister went out on stage and I saw all the audience with open mouthed.
When Bianca began her routine my friend was sweating, and I heard the comments of her friends.
“She is perfect”
“Oh my God”
“Make some pictures, come on, look at those muscles, she is huge!!!”
“I am going to make a video”
“I am making a live on Facebook for our friends”
“Look at her legs… and now… hey hey…pay attention, she’s going to show her ASS”
“Yes yes yes I am making a lot of pictures, I will keep these pictures for ever”
“Now she’s going to show her abs… God she is sooooo muscular…. she has those big big big muscles…”
“I love her, I want to be her slave”
I saw Elisa’s parents, they seemed to be interested… I didn’t understand… They were happy about my sister’s routine…
She finished and she went to the bottom.
Everyone noticed that she was more muscular than the others.
Judges called the other competitors: number 9 was 34yo, number 10 was 43yo, number 11 was 24yo, number 12 was 30yo, number 13 was 40yo, number 14 was 41yo and at least…
“The last girl is another surprise, she is another teen of 13yo!!!”
When Elisa appeared the audience was in disbelief.
She went near to the presenter and said something with a big smile.
She was a lot taller than him.
“Ehi look Elisa, that poor little man cannot be near to her, she is too muscular and big for him!!”
“Oh my, he is an old bodybuilder, but look now: he is a little baby near to our increased friend!!!”
The presenter became red in his face and said: “Sorry, I was wrong, the last girl is not 13, she is TWELVE!!!”
The viewers went crazy.
 Elisa’s parents were not so happy. They were worried.
My friend was astonished…
“Is she really Elisa?? Our Elisa? ‘The’ Elisa we knew?? How the hell she became so big and…muscular…and… sexy??”
Also the boys behind me went crazy
“Go on, go on with the pictures”
“I am going on with the video”
“Tonight we will have a lot of stuff…”
“Yes, I don’t know who I will prefer between them”
“I know, I love her big boobs, no one has so big”
“Hey men, I touched their abs, and Bianca’s are harder”
Elisa made her routine, she was so proud of her huge tits, she knew that everyone was looking at her inhuman tits.
She knew that everyone wanted to touch himself by looking at her.
When she turned I heard some “oooh” and “aaah” from all the people.
Elisa was showing her ass.
The best ass in the world.
“Oh my look at her booty”
“Elisa has the best back of all the stage”
“Yes but look also at her back muscles, all those muscles with such a fantastic ass”
“I want to touch her booty but look…she has muscles bigger than men”
“If you want her booty, you have to be ready to her muscles”
Elisa ended and went on the bottom.
Judges called the first five girls to show them in comparison. After, they called the other five. And the last five. So we could see the girls near to each other to compare their bodies. In every group our friends were absolutely the best.
They went out the stage.
Judges had to call the six girls who went in final.
Marina was the first they announced.
After the woman of 40yo, the woman of 42yo, Bianca, the woman of 41yo and for last, obviously, Elisa.
Elisa’s parents were sorry.
I understood, maybe. They didn’t want her daughter to be so good on stage. They didn’t want she could win.
So there were Marina, Bianca, Elisa and three others women in their 40’s.
She had to show themselves to make a comparison.
Judges called: “front to the jury, double biceps!”
I gasped.
“Hey man, your sister has biceps bigger than my girlfriend… it is incredible… how can you live in the same house with such a muscular little sister?”
I didn’t look at him.
“Hey friend, look: Bianca and Elisa are more muscular than the others”
“It’s incredible, they are at school with us, but they have muscle bigger than those huge women”
“They are 40, but they are nothing near to our 13 years old friends!!!”
“TWELVE, Elisa is 12…”
“The oldest is 42, Elisa is 30 years younger than her…”
“She could be her mother”
“Yes, but if you look their muscles, maybe Elisa could be her father ahahahah”
“Do you know mate? Everyone of those women can kill all of us with only one hand, but Bianca and Elisa are bigger than them”
“What can they do to us if they want?”
“I think no one can stop them, neither our professors, or our parents”
The judges called: “most muscular”
No one could believe to what we saw.
Marina had an incredible body, better than the three women, and they were very big. But Bianca and Elisa were super natural.
Their body were plenty of veins everywhere.
“Look at the veins on Elisa’s boobs!!!”
“She has veins that are bigger than my penis”
“Mate I prefer Bianca, she has more veins, and look at her abs… they are covered by veins now!!!”
When judges called “back to the jury” everyone notice Elisa’s perfect ass.
Her parents were very worried…
There was no competition: Elisa’s booty was the best. I heard a lot of CLIC when she showed her back with the double biceps pose. Maybe they were also for Marina and Bianca, but after, on social, I saw only pictures about Elisa’s back.
Her ass was the best, but also her biceps had no rival.
Judges called the order from the sixth to the first.
Woman of 40.
Woman of 41.
Woman of 42.
Silence.
Marina, Bianca and Elisa were the last ones.
Elisa’s parents shook their head. They understood. Elisa was near to the victory, and they didn’t want. I didn’t understand why, but it was so.
“Number three is… MARINA”
We all knew it.
The stage was a competition between Bianca and Elisa.
It was clear from the first called.
The other women looked at them in angry, but they were also envy. Two teen, two young stupid girls beat them. They, who worked out for all their lives, were nothing near to these brats.
Elisa was sure about the victory.
My sister was happy to be here, but no to be beaten again by her friend.
I knew all her thoughts.
I knew her so much.
“Number two is… ELISA”
Elisa???
I jumped on the chair.
Elisa could not believe it, she was not moving to take the cup.
She looked at Bianca.
Bianca looked at me with open eyes.
I noticed the way to take the cup: Elisa was angry. Very angry.
Bianca began to cry.
“So the winner is… BIANCA!!!”
It was so.
Elisa’s parents were more happy than before.
My sister took her cup with tears in her eyes.
We went in our backstage.
Bianca come to us.
We were celebrating her, but something interrupted the party.
Elisa was very angry and come in………

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2018, 01:00:25 pm »
K please if you want more  :letsparty:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2018, 08:40:33 pm »
WHO CAN STOP HER?

Elisa was furious.
“Why? WHY??”
We looked at her…
Her friends were frightened.
She was without her shoes, so she was not so tall, but taller than them, taller than me, taller than Bianca on her shoes.
She was going towards my sister.
“You..how you can? HOW???”
“Elisa, please, calm down”
“Calm??? CALM??? I am taller than you, I have muscles bigger than yours, my tits are the best in the world, my ass is also the best, I am the first, always, and you are the second, so WHY NOT NOW?”
“Elisa we did a great competition, judges…”
“You cheated!!! I am also younger than you, I am a goddess of 12, tall, super muscular, look, look at my mmmMMMMMBIIIIIIG MMMMMUSCLEEEES MMMMMHHHHHHH”
She did a double biceps pose and a most muscular, we were terrified because she was a real goddess now, her veins were going to explode, and her bikini… it couldn’t contain her boobs no more…
Sssstriiip……
“AAAARGH my bikini!!!!”
It was broken…
“Ok, it doesn’t matter, I don’t care, LOOK!!!, look at me, look at my perfect body, look at those huge tits!!!”
My dream become real.
Elisa was naked.
I saw her boobs NAKED.
She was 12, taller than me, and her incredible tits were naked.
Her nipples were 2cm…
Her areolas were as big as an open mouth.
We all were horny.
But her friends were really fearful.
Think about a little boy of 13, who is not taller than her nipples, with no muscles, who sees a little girl of 12 with muscles bigger than everyone in the stage.
Elisa could kill everyone of us, me too, if she had hit us.
“You are nothing to me, little bitch”
Bianca also was worried… she was a really muscular girl, but Elisa…
Two men noticed the scene and tried to intervene.
They were two bodybuilders, two real mountains, they were 40yo and 45yo, and stopped Elisa.
We were safe.
Two big men were on a little girl of 12.
I saw the shortest ones became more quiet.
But it was only for a moment.
And after, our fear became real terror!!!
We saw the two men flying on the floor.
Elisa was free.
She hit them so hard, they were without sense on the ground.
Oh my God, how strong was that little girl?
I tried to calm her…
“Elisa, please, don’t do this, you know I lov…” SBAM
She hit me and I was on the floor near to the men.
She didn’t use too much strength or I could die…
“Bianca please, do something, I am afraid”, said one of the boys
“Yes, save us, she can kill everyone”
They were behind my sister.
They were trembling.
“Ok now it is enough. You hit my brother. I cannot forgive this.”
Bianca went towards her.
“Please, sis, no, she is too strong, go away, please…”
But she didn’t hear me.
The two teen began to fight.
They took each other to move her rival.
The scene was incredible…
I was afraid, but it was also the most sexy thing of the world.
Their muscles seemed to explode.
Their biceps were so pumped now, all their veins, and their abs…and Elisa was naked…I thought Elisa was a lot stronger than her, but I was wrong… they seemed to be equal…
“They are equally strong!!!”
“I thought that Elisa was…”
“Bianca is our goddess… I hope she win…”
“Look at those muscles…I was afraid but bow…and Elisa’s boobs are so incredible…”
“I…I…am doing a video, don’t move, I have Elisa’s naked tits in my phone!!!”
“Are you crazy?? If she…”
“She doesn’t!! Shut up please!!!”
When Bianca was near to win, Elisa removed her bikini top…
“You bitch!!! Why did you do this? I don’t want to expose my breast!!”
“So you cover them, if you can…”
Elisa was attacking her again, so Bianca could not cover her tits
“oh my, I have also Bianca’s boobs!!!”
“My god, look at them, they are so perfect”
“This is the best day of our life, Bianca and Elisa are naked and look at how sexy are their boobs with all those abs… their abdominal muscles are now so tensed…so plenty of vein…”
Bianca was again near to win when Elisa tried to remove also her bikini bottom.
I began to thought about…about what she had UNDER her bikini bottom…
Elisa was stripping it, when my sister acted very quickly with all her strength.
“NO!!! This is NOT!!!”
She hit Elisa so strong she could resist and went to the ground.
Bianca won and put at its place the bikini bottom.
But SOMETHING was out for a second.
“And now, stupid bitch, go at home, and don’t make me hungry anymore, now you know who is stronger. You have bigger muscles, but I’m stronger than you”
I didn’t understand…
Elisa was obviously bigger than my sister, so…why she didn’t was the strongest one?
Bianca put his top again.
She looked at me.
“Are you ok? I am so sorry, I had to do this before she hit you… I was… I was afraid… I thought I was not enough strong… Elisa is… so big… her muscles… I.. I… oooh dear brother, speak, tell me you are ok…”
I was speechless.
My little sister.
A girl of 12 could kill me, and my sister of 13 have saved my life.
I was alive because oh for incredible muscles. Thanks to her huge biceps.
She was pumped as ever at the moment…
I have never seen an human being with pulsating muscles like hers.
“Bianca I am ok… I have to… Thank you sister, I am alive because of you… I am so lucky to have such a muscular sister…”
“Mmmm I love your way of speaking… mmmmmmm…. come on, take me home big brother… your sister will be always here for you… and my muscles will be always ready to save your life… no one can touch you without the permission of my super pumped MUSCLES!!!”
“Bianca I…I…”
“I know, don’t speak, tonight I’ll give you my special gift. Hey mate, how are you? Are you ok? You can go out now…”
She was smiling to her friends.
Her smiling was so cute…
I saw the face of her friends: they had all the feelings in the world!!!
“Thank you Bianca”
“Yes, thank you”
“You are our hero Bianca”
She enlarged her arms to hug them…
 Her muscles were now bigger than during the competition.
The fight against Elisa had increased their bodies.
Also Elisa’s muscles were bigger than before, I looked at her one last time before we leave. I wanted to see her boobs one more time.
When at home, I saw the video of the fighting in the whatsapp secret group.
I didn’t know they did it…
I was too afraid to think about it.
I was so glad someone did it.
I saved it.
I wanted to masturbate myself by watching her fight, and their boobs. I was near to the moment Elisa tried to remove Bianca’s bikini bottom. I wanted to see if it was possible to see… SOMETHING… but I couldn't see that because Bianca entered in my room. I only read some comments… You can imagine what they said about a video in which they could see Bianca and Elisa with their exposed boobs…
“hey lovely brother…”
“hey miss muscles…”
“How are you?”
“I am fine, I am the brother of the muscle champion…so…”
“Oooooh what a cute brother I have!!!”
She hugged me very strongly.
“Ehm…Bianca…Don’t…”
“Eh? Oh! Yes…yes…sorry…too strong, I know…”
She kissed me on my cheek.
“I promised you a special gift today, do you remember?”
She was in her bathrobe… but I could see a very tiny lingerie under the bathrobe…it was so sexy… my penis began to grow…
“Oh yes but… I did nothing special… maybe I have to give you something because I am al…”
“Shooy up!!! Don’t say a word!”
She stopped me by putting her index on my mouth.
And with her big lovely smile.
“So we can say: I have to give you something, and you also have to. Well. I have an idea”
“I was sure about this…”
“Hehehe…yes…you know me well…ok: Help to make this video I will upload on youtube. My first long and quality video. And after…it will be my turn…”

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2018, 02:04:03 pm »
THE VIDEO

“Haaaalloooooo friends!!! (SMACK), maybe someone still knows me. Anyway: I am Bianca, I am from Rome, I was born in July the 15th, 2003, so I am 13yo. I am 1,65m tall and my weight is 70kg. ALL MUSCLES. Oh, yes, I am a physique competitor. Well, I am THE girl physique in my region, in Lazio, and I am going to compete for nationals, Italy. I won today my first trophy in my first competition. As soon as possible you will see my pictures and video on stage, but today you will able to know me and to know … mmm… yes, MY MUSCLES (BLINK and “right bicep flex”). I am still in my bathroom, but soon you will see my body. The body who won against other 14 girls. Are you curious? Well, so stick on me. I began to work out 5 months ago, it was April and I turned 13 yo only few weeks ago. So yes, I decided to built my body at 12 because a friend of my brother. Oh, sorry, I was forgetting… I have a big brother, he is 26yo, he doesn’t work out, and I love him so much because he is always with me, he helps me, and he is soooooo cute…. so, girls, if you want to date with him, he is a special person to me! Well, he has a friend and his girlfriend is Marina, my first coach, my inspiration, the reason I started to go to the gym. When I saw her body for the first time she was 17yo and all the boys looked at her. I wanted to be like her, more than her. And I think I could say I reach my goal. As I said, today I won the regional competition, we were 15 on stage, I arrived first, my best friend, Elisa, arrived second and Marina third. We were the only three teen, the others were about 25, 30, 40, 50… so I am happy because my 5 months were enough to beat women who worked out from years and years… And now, I want to go to the nationals in December, and I want to win. Again. So I have to pump myself a lot, I want to be bigger and better defined. Ok I know, I’ve talked enough…”
Bianca was getting up so I had to change framing. She was without stiletto so I was taller than her. She was barefoot. How I loved her foot…so cute…so perfect…so female…
“The time you was waiting for is arrived. Are you ready? Are you still looking? Well…and sooooooo… IT IS MY BODY!!!”
Bianca removed her bathrobe and I was shocked.
I thought she was in her competition bikini, but she doesn’t.
She has washed herself to remove the tan, but not at all, so she was still semi-tanned. And she was in her lingerie.
Very tiny, lingerie.
A lingerie so tiny that no brother in the world want to see her sister in. Not a little sister. Not a teen sister. And mostly: not a 12 years old sister with big muscles. Her body was a sculpture.
She was now better than when she was on stage. Her fight against Elisa gave her some …plus…
Her small panties was all black, like her bra. Her bra left uncovered a big part of her big breast. They were so close, that they seemed two soccer balls. I saw at her lower part to check if… but not, nothing, it was like she had no… special parts…
The body I saw was something incredible.
Only muscles.
Everywhere.
Only muscles and big stripes, a definition so perfect to see every line who dived the muscular groups, her 6pack abs was almost an 8 pack, every cube was prominent and very symmetrical with the others. The furrows between them seemed to be 2cm deep. Her V-shape was the best in the world. I saw veins on her biceps so big to cover all the arm, and they pumped at every movement she did. Over her tits I saw a lot of stripes and veins like they were pecs, I found her clavicles so sexy…
And she was beautiful. Very very beautiful. It was unreal she was only 13 with a face like that. Her deep look and her cute smile were the perfect combination. No lipstick on her mouth. Only a few color on her eyes.
“Do you like what you see?? mmmh?”
She did a right flex and folded the torso, it remarked her serrates anterior muscle.
“I can see my lovely brother likes it. But I knew it (BLINK). Do you like my muscles?”
Bianca began her routine to flex every single muscles. Double flex, abs, tricep, most muscular…then she turned and continued her routine: she opened her back, made a double flex, etc…
At the end she turned again.
“What do you think about? They are the muscles who won the competition against bigger women. Do you like a girl like me? I am a teen, I am 13yo, and you want to date with me you have to appreciate my body, the body of a goddess. I am a lot stronger than my friends, than my brother, than my teachers, than my parents, I am a lot stronger than a lot of men in the world. And I am only 13… Do you think you can handle my big muscles? (She did her routine again), look now… MMMMMMM…. (Bianca began to grow, she was now pumping every single muscle)… I can FEEL my muscles, I can FEEL my bicep who grow, I feel every movement of my 8 little cubes on my abdomen, I feel also my pecs (she did a pec-dance), yes, I have also muscles on my pec, on my breast, and I can move them as I want, because I have veins on them so I can do it when I want (she turned again), and I can move also my booty, have you ever seen a back like mine? (she made a double flex), yeeeeessss, I can feel those mountains of mine, look at the pumping veins on the top of them, I feel that my back is growing, I am so large I can bring two men on my shoulders, I cover 4 boys at school if I expand my back like this…mmmmmmm… yes I love to be so muscular, I love having muscles, I love when you look at me and you get excited by my incredible body. I love the way my big brother look at me (I gulped). Just think about: I am only 13 and I want to grow, and I will, at 18 I am going to be the strongest human being in the world, I want to be strongest than any man on Earth, I want to be famous, I like when you follow me because of my big BIG MMMMmuscles….MMMMMMMM….. (she flexed at the impossible size of her).”
I was mesmerized.
She looked at me and she smiled.
“My dear brother, thank you so much, I think it is enough for today, my follower have seen enough. So, guys, thank you for watching, put a like, and talk about me, AND MY MUSCLES (she flexed and made a BLINK), to your friends. Give me one million of like and the next video will be so close on my incredible mmmmmBODY (she tensed her abs untile her 8 pack were going to explode)”.
“And now please, upload on youtube, I have to say thank to you. BY MY WAY”.
Bianca began to strip her lingerie…

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2018, 03:04:14 pm »
first karma, then to reading.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2018, 09:42:28 pm »
THE GIFT

My sister was naked, in front of me.
I could see all her body.
Her beautiful face, like a Victoria Secret model.
Her big and sculpted muscles, like a Roman statue.
Her long clit, like a porn actor.
“I want you remove all your dress, like I did”
(GULP)
“Ok Bianca, I do it”
We were both naked.
Seeing our bodies was unreal. I was the man, she was the little teen. But there was no sign of this. Only her tits were the symbol of her femininity. She wasn’t flexing at all, but her muscles were so pumped to make me a little child near to her. My dick was on fire. I have never felt an erection like this. It was no more a doubt: I felt in love for my sister. I tried to think about Elisa and her huge tits, but my sister had something… maybe because she was so kind with everyone, so sweet, so innocence, instead of Elisa who was so aggressive, so self-confident…
Bianca came closer to me.
My dick was at his top erection, but it was like a pen and a tree. The tree was her clit.  Who was relaxed. Maybe her relaxed clit was three time my excited penis.
I tried to look into her eyes and not at her body. Less than ever at her inhuman clit.
“I know what you want, my cute big brother. (GASP!) You want to touch my muscles. You want to kiss every cube in my abs, and lick every furrow between my 8 pack abs. And you will. You are going to put your tongue into my muscular abdomen. You will touch my expanded back, my mountains shoulders, the veins on my huge biceps, and yes, also my fantastic and naked ass. I also know you have thoughts on my DICK (HER CLIT BEGAN TO GROW). I know you want to praise my muscular PENIS (IT WAS SEMI HARD). And yes, my lovely big brother, because the work you did today, and not only, you deserve to (IT WAS AT ITS TOP). I’ll let you lick and kiss and hug my gigantic WOMANHOOD (IT CONTINUED TO GROW, IT WAS IMPOSSIBILE!!!), or I have to say: my TEENHOOD (IT REACHED INHUMAN SIZE).”
I was farther from her, now. Her clit had pushed me  away.
“But first…!!!”
Bianca smiled in a girlish way.
“W-what?”
“You have to know, and I want to read!”
“Know what? And read…what?”
“When you were with Elisa, I was making a ‘Live’, but when she began her, I closed mine because everyone was on her. I was very sad. But my friends were sooooo cute with me. They said they were for me, they wanted my victory, they were sure about my first place, because I was more beautiful, more smart, more nice than her. So I began to believe in my victory on her. They asked more pictures with me and I did it. When the smallest sat down on a chair, I went on him to do a selfie of us. So I put my ass on his leg. I knew he was very very very glad about it… I felt his ‘felicity’… oh my, he has a penis sooooooooo small, but I felt his erection, I smiled for it but he thought I was smiling for the picture. The other were looking at us and wanted the same picture. I know why. They wanted to touch my semi naked ass. When we did, a group of male bodybuilder come and asked me to make some pictures with them. They were about 35yo, and they were very very big. My friends were afraid of them. I noticed and I thought a game: I proposed to the bodybuilders (they were three) to make a most muscular pose to make the picture. They looked at me as I was mad, but they did it. Maybe they thought to be so bigger than me… but it wasn’t… they were bigger, but not so much, and when my friends saw how really muscular I was, they opened their mouth and the fear went away from their faces. The fear went on bodybuilder’s faces ahahahahah, they thought about how young I was and how muscular I was. Someone of them said: ‘it’s incredible, you are incredible little girl, I was one third of you at your age. When I was 13 I was like them. Maybe less than someone of you, boys. And you are near to me NOW. I cannot believe…’! So they went on the stage and I saw my friends were more excited than before. They saw their friend who could stay near to really big men, they saw my muscles pumped so much I put fear on a 35 years old man who train from 10 years…or more… We made other pictures, they asked me to shoot my ass, or touch my back muscles, some of them preferred my back muscles to my abs and tits (Bianca looked at her NAKED TITS when she spoke about them). But… this is what you had to know, do you want what I want to read? Your secret group. They spoke a lot about it. I know you are in. I want to read. Don’t worry, I will never say a word, I will erase from my mind every comment, it is only a play about this night. It is only to make me…hot…”
She pumped her body.
She didn’t flex anything but she was pumping her muscles. She moved her boobs with the pectoral muscles and moved her gigantic clit by using her muscular ass.
A lot of veins began to run on her body.
Without any flexed muscles, her veins were pulsating, and they became bigger than before.
Bianca was still looking at her tits while she was pulsating her body, and I could not remove my eyes from they abs. Her 8 pack was plenty of veins. It was like an electrical circuit. Her cubes were becoming more prominent.
She looked at me in a special way.
She was full of love for me.
She was asking to read the secret group in her gentle manner.
I could say ‘no’, but it was impossibile to do when she was so cute, when she was naked, when her clit was pulsating on its veins.
I give her my phone.
And she read.
“What a day men!”
“We saw HER tits naked…”
“I looked at HER abs all day long… I think SHE noticed…”
“SHE noticed a lot of us, don’t worry, SHE know we are all excited because of HER muscles”
“When SHE sat down on me I was on fire… men HER ass on my leg… HER naked ass on my leg…I can’t believe I touched HER ass…SHE has a fantastic booty and I looked it every second I was there”
“I can’t stop thinking about HER nipples”
“You had to see when SHE was pumping HER body before the stage… every single muscle was working and every vein was pulsating”
“Oh my that vein on HER bicep…”
“What about the picture with the three bodybuilder? SHE had muscles bigger than them”
“Oh come on, they were bigger…”
“Yes I know but… SHE is a teen and they are 30!!! And HER muscles were not so smaller…”
“They were astonished by HER muscles…”
“SHE is in class with out men…”
“I am in love”
“This is the picture with the bodybuilder”
“I have another”
“Me too…look…”
“Absolutely incredible”
“Look at HER abs, men’s ones are not to compare”
“Guys come on, we want more pictures”
“Yes, come on, we want more”
“Ehi ehi, be quiet, they’re coming”
“This is my present: HER ass!”
“Fantastic!! It was semi naked…”
“We have something really naked”
“WHAT???”
“Hihihi”
“Hey bro, do you think they deserve them?”
“Mmm I don’t know, we risked our life and they were at home”
“Yes, I think we have to do a super secret group”
“Fuckin’ bastards, what are you talking about??”
“Let us know!!”
“Do you remember we wrote about Elisa?”
“Yes, you said she was furious”
“…and she was in topless and removed also HER top”
“EHEHEHEHHE”
“Ooooh yes”
“Don’t you….??”
“Don’t joke!!!”
“I will kill you if you are joking!!!, everyone of you!!!”
Bianca looked at me.
“Do they really…?”
“Bianca I… I don’t know I…”
She didn’t believe me and continued to look at my phone
“No joke. You understood!”
“So… do you have…??”
“What are you expecting for??? COME ON!!!”
“SHARE THOSE FUCKING PICTURES, ASSHOLE”
Bianca stopped again.
“They can’t have…”
“Bianca don’t be angry with them…they…”
“I am not angry. They were in danger, they risked a lot, Elisa could kill them”
She knew how important she has been for all of us. A teen girl of only 12 could kill her 5 friends and me with one arm, and she didn’t because of my little sister of 13. Only because of her inhuman muscles we were alive… I looked again at her body while she was looking at the phone. Her tits were perfect. I will never have a girl like her. And her clit. It was still hard. A normal dick, if you don’t use it, it become flaccid after one or two minutes. She was looking at my cell from 15 minutes. And it was still hard…
“It is. For you. We want a big present tomorrow…”
First picture. Elisa’s boobs.
Second. Elisa’s ass.
Third. Elisa’s boobs and abs and big biceps.
Fourth. Elisa’s back.
Fifth. Elisa attacks Bianca.
Sixth. Bianca and Elisa fight and their biceps grown.
Seventh. Elisa’s ass and feet.
Eighth. Elisa removes Bianca’s top.
Ninth. Bianca’s boobs.
Tenth. Bianca’s nipples.
Eleventh. Bianca’s boobs and abs.
Twelfth. Bianca’s boobs.
Thirteenth. Bianca’s boobs.
Fourteenth. Bianca and Elisa’s boobs.
Fifteenth. Bianca and Elisa’s nipples.
Sixteenth. Bianca’s boobs.
And so…
“These pictures MUST remain in this group. Tell them… Explain to them the importance to don’t send this to no one else.”
“Yes…I know…”
Blin-blin.
“What? again? what is… a video??”
Blin-blin
“Another… they are mad…”
“Bianca let me write something”
“Yes, well, thank you sweet heart”
She kissed me on my cheek.
 I wrote the message and they understood…
“Ok, now you know and I read…but the night is just begun…”
Bianca looked at me and smiled.
I looked at her face and her tits.
I began to fantasize about that muscular body.
I was going to touch her muscles all night long… the muscles that saved our life…

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2018, 11:38:53 pm »
AT SCHOOL

The days after her competition, Bianca become more and more famous than ever. In the private group, her friends talked a lot about their teachers and the way they changed.
I always read about Mr. White (math), Mr. Fourty (biology), Miss Rome (the principal) and obviously Mr. Carl (gymnastic), mostly.
The first interesting story I read on our chat was about Mr. Fourty. That day Bianca had a blue t-shirt, it was one of those who covered one shoulder and let naked the other one. It arrived over her belly button, so you could see the last two abdominal bricks and some veins who went into her very tight jeans.
Mr. Fourty announced an older student from the highest class, Max, who brought his project of a human skeleton to explain some body movements. Max was an 18 years old boy, a boxe champion, very well built, and a bully. He was talking about his project when he noticed one of the smallest guys in the class and he began to make some fun on him. The first joke was ok, because the lesson was hard and it was good to helping the concentration. The second was also good, but from the third it was clear he was too cruel against a younger and smaller boy. They began to look at their friend, who could not see anymore at Max and began to cry. Mr Fourty said to Max to stop with his jokes, but he seemed to ignore the prof.
After 15 minutes Bianca screamed “Ok dude, stop. It’s enough.”
Max looked at my sister with disbelief and become red in his face.
Someone took his cell to make a video.
And he posted it.
The video was on Mr. Fourty and Max who were near, they looked both at Bianca.
“Look at Max, he was very hungry but he was studying the reaction of our goddess”
“I think it’s more fun to look at Mr. Fourty. He wanted to stop her but he could not say a word, look at his mouth, he was trying to say something”
“I know the reason guys!! I turned myself to look Bianca, and…she was incredible… I saw her neck vein who was pulsating, her right shoulder was pumping, she was very very hungry and her body seemed to explode!!!”
“Do you think they were afraid of her?”
“I am absolutely sure about Mr. Fourty: he was afraid!!!”
“Yes, I also saw, he was totally in shock about her pumping muscles”
“Max was hungry, but the more she become pumped the more he was also afraid”
Only after two minutes Mr. Fourty send away Max from the class. And he said to Bianca to stay calm because he was thinking about a punishment for him. At the end of the video I hear also a boy who said “Thanks, Bianca”.
The biology hour ended and Mr. Fourty went out the class with his legs who were trembling.
But the day was becoming very interesting.
The next hour was about math.
Mr. White was in late, and it was strange.
When he came in, he was 15 minutes late.
He made the appeal in the classroom, looked at everyone and his eyes stopped at Bianca.
“I spoke with Mr. Fourty. Are you calm now?”
“Yes, I am. I am sorry about…”
“No problem about this, you were right and Max will have a punishment.”
“Oh thank you Mr…”
“BUT.”
“But…?” Bianca replied
“You know him. He is a bully. And I fear he will try to take revenge on you. I don’t know how, but…”
“I am not afraid Mr. White”
“Oh, well, you are a girl, you are only 13, and he is 18 years old, I don’t think he will touch you in any way but your friends…”
“I hope he’ll try to touch me, actually. So I will touch him.”
“Bianca I know you are a… sporty girl, I see you are in a really good shape, but…”
“She is a champion, prof!!! Don’t you know?” a boy said so proud
Mr White looked at him
“A… champion?”
He searched an answer from everyone in the class.
“Yes prof, a real champion, she is great!!! Everyone know it”
“Mmm a champion of…what? judo? karate? This explains your…ehm…condition, but also Max is a champion, he is a really good boxer” Mr White asked again
“No Mr. White, a way better!!!, she is a bodybuilding champion, she has muscles!!!”
“BIG muscles, Mr. White!!”
“She will kick his ass if he will try to touch us”
Mr White become really white. And red.
He looked at Bianca.
He take a long breath and said: “Ehm, yes, but… big muscles… she is…you are a 13 years old… be careful he is older than….and stronger… and…”
“Mr White”, Bianca stopped him, “can I show you my insta**** profile?”
“What? Your insta****…”
“Do you know insta****? It is a social and…”
“Yes, yes, I know, I am also a photographer, I know it, but I don’t understand why do you want to…”
“A PHOTOGRAPHER??? REALLY??? Oh my, I am sooooo happy to talk about this with you Mr. White!!!, I want to show my profile, so you can understand and maybe you can… shoot some pictures of me… do you want to shoot some pictures Mr. White? Do you want me as a model?”
“A…a model… but… you are too young and I am your teacher and…”
Bianca didn’t hear his words and went near to him with her cell. She opened her insta**** profile. And he could not finish the speech.
“Look. Look my pictures. They are not so good because my brother is not a photographer like you.”
Mr White’s face changed his expression. I asked to my sister what pictures she showed to him.
(“AHAHAHAH, you always read the chat, uh, big brother? Do you always are on your little sister’s big muscles? I am happy my friends write about our day in class, so you can be updated about us. However: I showed the pictures of the stage, the backstage first and after the others”)
Mr White asked very softly: “But….but…this girl are… YOU, Bianca?”
“Yes, prof, don’t you see me? I am always… ME!!!”
“Oh… oh yes, I… I see your face and… it is absolutely you”
“ABSolutely, Mr White? HEHEHE”
“Eh? What…? Oh, oh yes, abs…ehm…yes are you and… but… there were you with her in the place guys?”
“Yes prof, we were a lot, and we were there to support her”
“A…and… you could see her in that… ehm… suit?”
“Yes prof, they could, if you will come to my next competition you will able to follow me in the backstage, so you can take pictures of me while I make up, or while I pump my muscles, and at least on stage”
“Pump your…ergh…yes, sure, ok, I think I will…I… oh my, do you show yourself in that bikini in front of a lot of people??”
“Yes, sure, it is a competition, we have judges, and we have an audience, and we show our muscles Mr. White. Are you comfortable with this?”
“I… not so much… you are only 13 and… is this Marina??”
“Oh yes, she is!!! We compete together, she was my teacher in the gym”
“I… I didn’t know she was a…”
“A bodybuilder, like me, prof!!! What do you think about us? Look, look at this, it is the moment we showed our biceps…mmmm…what a moment, my teacher and I on stage, what do you think? who has bigger biceps?”
“Oh…uh… I… I don’t know I…”
“ooh come on, you know math, you know proportions, and you are a photographer!!!”
“I think that… sorry but they said you are the champion Bianca, so… Have you win against her?”
“Yes prof, I won!!!”
“And you won against a girl… older than you?”
“I won against WOMEN a lot older than me hehehe”
“Oh my but… this picture is…”
“It is my back!!! Do you like it?”
“Oh I… I think… I can follow you so we’ll make some pictures…maybe…but the hour is finished now… you can… you can go… see you tomorrow guys…. and Bianca… and girls… and, ALL, tomorrow…”
Mr White was totally on my sister’s profile from that day to now. He always follows her stories. But he is not the only teacher to do this.
The news about her teachers continued that day…

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2018, 10:06:03 am »
Great, some more continuations at school!   :woohoo:

I hope we'll get more height and size comparisons between her and the teachers. How tall is Bianca (and the other girls) now?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View