Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574385 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28755 Members - Latest Member: gunlock123 April 19, 2024, 03:14:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks  (Read 48610 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bianca and the social networks
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 11:28:32 pm »
-3 days to the competition.
It was THE DAY.
I already say it, I know, but I have to do it again and you’ll understand my point.
So.
It was the day that all changed. Forever.
It all began with a story on Insta****. Bianca made some videos in which she spoke to her followers, I can reassume: “Hello to all of you. As you know I am going to compete this Sunday, I have only 3 days to do some things I have to do. The biggest is about my brother who will be my helper on stage, and he has to be prepared. I will be absent on social because I need concentration, and because it will not be simple to follow my diet on these last days. So… I see you soon, with a lot of new pic and video, but only on Sunday. Thank you for your support, it will be very helpful to me. Your muscle goddess, XOXO”.
There were something about ME. What?
It didn’t pass too time to discover those “things”…
BIIIP BIIIP
WhatsApp.
It was my sister…
(Is not she in her room? Why does she text me? I am two door after her room)
“Dear brother, can you come in my room? I need to talk to you. It is about the competition :X ”
I was texting her when she wrote again
“And please, after you enter, you lock the door behind you, because I need also a massage and…you know….it is better put parents don’t…you understand… ;)
I went in her room without text, I knew it was useless asking or taking time with her, everything it was, I had to do, I promised her, and she was so happy about all this story. I wanted to help her, by now was all done.
I went, but I didn’t know that I would find something even more upsetting than everything before.
I was not ready, to be honest.
I entered, but I didn’t look in front of me, I immediately closed the door.
“Lock it”
“Yes, yes, I am doing, but can I know what we have…”
I turned to her.
And I saw her.
I could not end the phrase.
“Bianca, are you crazy? Why are you…in a such…”
“I am naked. We have to begin with something simple. NACKED, bro, you can say it”
She was. But she was not exposed, I mean: she had her bed sheet on her private parts. So I could not see her tits or her…else…But I knew she was naked under that only piece of cloth.
“Yes, naked. Ok. Why are you naked?”
“Because the competition is near and you will be the only person who’s going to be with me all day long, from the morning to the late night, you are the only one who’s going to see me totally naked because I need the perfect tan on me. Because you have to be prepared to what you are going to see all day long, because we will not have time to lose that day, we are going to be fast, that day, because it will be all new for both of us. Because I worked so much during these months, and I don’t wont to lose because we are not prepared. Do you understand me?”
Wow. My sister. My little sister. My little sister of 13. She was so smart, so determined. And, after all, she was right.
“Yes sis. I understand. And I will do everything I can do to help you about it.”
“Oooooh my sweet sweet lovely brother!! How can I do without you?? Than you so much… Ok, so. I have a plan. Let start.”
“I am on you.”
“Let start your massage, so I can speak and you can hear and you can see and…Please, I want you don’t feel fear about me, never, because I am always your little sister, everything you will see, I will be always your loving sister. Ok?”
Mmmmm…. I didn’t understand but…
“Sure, don’t worry. I am going to do the massage.”
“Start from my feet please, and next my legs, my abs, my neck, my arms”
“As you want”
“Well. Bro, it is time you take confidence with my body -OH MY GOD-, I know you were always in difficult when I speak about my muscles -FUCK! YES I AM-, but from now you have to be able to see my big muscles and also to speak about them -WHAT THE HELL-, so, do you know that I am  not common girl because I have muscles so big that million of men can only dream about?”
“Yes, I know”
“No, no honey, you have to speak more than this, please: SAY IT”
“Yes, Bianca, I know you so such big muscles”
“Well, good. What do you think about them?”
“I-I think they are big. And hard. And very very strong. And they are…sexy…also for me”
“Very good!!, now, what is your favorite group on me?”
“I like a lot your abs Bianca, I really really love them, I think they are so sexy, I love when you show them into videos”
“Really? Do you like my six pack? Is not a problem when I make stories on Insta****?”
“I love your EIGHT pack sister, because you have an 8 pack and you know it. I love when you post these stories because the entire world can see the perfect abdomen of a 13 years old little girl, and every man in the world is excited about seeing your muscles, because you are more muscular then them.”
“Mmmm, oh brother, I didn’t know you were so good in loving my muscles….mmm…please go on…tell me about my incredible power”
“I like the way you show your strength, I love thinking about older men who know to be so much less strong than you. I am 26 and I am not the half strong you are. You can kill me, if you want, and I like thinking about all your friends at school, I am way stronger than them, so how much stronger are you? I think about all of them, against you, and you can overpower them all together. And no professor could stop you.”
“MMMMM I love it, I love it, yes I am a way stronger than you, than dad, than more then all the men we know, no one can compare his body with mine, and I am only 13”
“Bianca…I am so excited about your muscles”
I did it. I told her.
But it was not all.
And it was not the bigger surprise of the day.
“I know it. I always knew it. I saw your pants when I talked about these mmmmm muscles of mine!!”
I was out control. My sister was too sexy.
And I saw it.
The bed sheet on her private part was getting up.
What…?
“Bro… Do you remember when you talked about shave my underwear? And do you remember that I said that I will be ALWAYS your little sister?”
“Y-yes but…I don’t understand what…”
“Honey, I am saying that all the muscles in my body are bigger than normal. I developed EVERY SINGLE MUSCLE of my body. EVERYONE.”
“Bianca…do you mean…”
Bianca removed the bed sheet.
She was totally naked now.
All her muscular body was exposed to me.
I noticed her tits, sure.
But the most incredible thing was not her boobs.
“Bianca what is THIS??”
“It is my clit, bro. Every woman has one, you know, but mine is…big…because it reacted as a muscle…and now…I have the most incredible clit on Earth. But I am a girl, 100%, and I love you, as a sister loves her brother”
“It…it is…huge…I-I don’t have a…”
“Sure you don’t have, bro, you are a man, you don’t have a clit, you have a dick. Are you bad in biology?”
“No sis, I meant… I don’t have something like this. My dick is not so big. Bianca, your clit is a way bigger than my penis.”
“What? Are you kidding me?”
“No, at all”
“I-I-I didn’t know, I thought… it was big, yes, but not more than a dick, not…”
“No, Bianca, your clit is not only bigger than MY penis, your clit is bigger than a lot of dicks…”
“But…it is impossible…I don’t believe…you are not serious…”
I removed my pants. I was excited, so my penis was at his top. But it was not the half of the top of my sister’s clit. I went near to her. I put my penis on her clit. It was like a pencil on a water tube. Her abs’ veins were all ended on her big clit, and she was excited, like me, so her clit raised my dick.
She looked at me.
She was stupefied.
She hugged me. She did it so strong that I felt every single muscle.
“Bianca, now I am ready to help you on stage.”
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 11:28:32 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 01:52:03 pm »
The day arrived.
Bianca was so focus on it.
She wear only big suits in the last 3 days, no pictures or videos posted, so her  last condition was a surprise also for me.
We arrived at 10 in the theatre. A lot of bodybuilder were training, I felt like a fly between these big men and women. We searched a space for us, and we found an empty room where we could stay with all our things: tan, clothes, towels, working tools, make up, everything.
We had 8 hours before her turn on stage. I knew I had to apply the tan two or three times during the 8 hours. The first was the most important, and I had to apply it on her whole body.
“Bro, are you ready?”
“Yes Bianca. We can start.”
“Well, I am going to remove ALL my clothes, do you remember?”
“Yes…”
It was not the first time I saw her totally exposed.
It was not the first time I saw her muscles.
It was not the first time I saw her tits.
It was not the first time I saw her clit.
But it was like if I had not seen anything before of all of this.
Because she was more sculpted, she was like an image on a biology book, you could count on her body every single muscle of the human body, and every single muscle was bigger than normal, you could name every muscle she had, and veins…oh my…it seemed like an electrical circuit, or the branches of a gigantic tree, they were black and rounded, and they were everywhere, you could see them at every step, every movement she did. Did she take something from the bag? Veins and muscles on her biceps. Did she turn to see something around us? Veins and abs on top. Did she moved back or forward? Veins and muscles on her calves.
“You can begin to apply bro…”
It was the time. I put it from her feet to her face. When you apply the tan you can use some methods, we preferred gloves to be more specific on every muscle. I touched every single centimeter on my sister’s naked body. Every single centimeter of her skin had to be covered by tan.
“I know it is difficult for you, but…please…I want you put also on my breasts and on my clit”
I breathed deeply.
When I touched her tits I felt two blocks of steel. My little sister’s tits were monumental. Her nipples were erected. But I was near to die when I applied the color on her clit. It was full of veins. Maybe my dick was as big as a vein on it. I kissed it.
“Ooooh my sweetlove… thank you for this, I know you love me so much, but now we have to win this competition, maybe after we…we can enjoy…”
“Yes, Bianca, sorry. I had to.”
“Don’t worry. I understand.”
I continued to put the tan on her clit, it was like shoving a rifle gun.
When I finished, she wore her bikini and shoes.
She was magnificent. A goddess on Earth. How beautiful she was… On her heels she was taller than me. I was like a baby in front of her. She was 13, but taller and with muscles more than three times bigger than mine, I was 26, but I was obscured by her figure. Her shoulders were two times mine. She kept her hair picked up, no make up, not yet. Bianca began the first of her exercises. I had never seen her workout before, I had never seen my sister pumping her muscles, not by live. On her stories she was sexy, but by live… She began with some biceps exercises, and next with shoulder, at least with ass and legs. I saw all her body pumped with veins. They were pulsating at every single step. And the more she pumped herself, the more I saw her clit who tried to come out.
It was time for make up. So I could relax and go around.
I met Marina. She was with her coach, her boyfriend was not here, he wanted to see only the competition. She was so sexy… We talk a lot, she was in her bikini, and I could notice that she was a little bit bigger than Bianca, but she was not at her level. Bianca had more curves, more definition, more veins. Marina had a perfect six pack, Bianca often showed her eight pack. Marina had shoulders bigger than Bianca, but Bianca’s were more rounded and protruding. Marina was taller than Bianca, but Bianca was more beautiful. I left her because she had to train with the coach.
I saw a lot of other girls. I noticed one of them with very big breasts and good definition, an incredible six pack, I thought I knew her, but I wasn’t sure. While I was thinking about that big breasted girl, I saw another who was half naked. I could not stop looking her. She saw me. I noticed she saw me. I was salivating…she was very pretty, and young, maybe 19 yo, and tall, and she had very big muscles, she was as big as Marina, but taller then her.
“Hey perv, do you like what you see?”
“E—ehm…no, sorry, I-I am…”
“You are a pervert, this is a female area!”
“Oh? What? sorry I didn’t s…”
“Are you still looking at my breasts perv?? Ok you need a lesson big boy”
“No, no please, I am sorry, I…”
She was coming. I felt fear. That super muscular girl could kill me by using only one hand. I run. I went to my sister.
“Bianca!!!”
“Hey sweet, here I am, why are you running?”
“Because…Bianca…I am in trouble… I…”
“What?”
The muscular girl arrived.
She was furious.
I went behind my sister.
“Please, help me, defend me from…HER”
“Bro, what’s happened?
“Ah, the perv is your brother?”
“Who are you? Why are you calling him a perv?”
“Because he is. He was looking at me. Naked. In the female area”
“I am sorry, I didn’t know, I beg your pardon, you are so beauty and muscular and…”
“Do you hear? He didn't know, it is the first time for us in a place like this. He asked your  pardon. And, however, you are still naked…so…”
I felt better. I had my little muscular sister. Behind her I felt safe.
Bianca was looking at the girl in the eyes, it was a challenge.
“Ok perv, you are lucky, and you, little brat, I will see you on stage…”
“Thanks sis, she could kill me if…”
“You are welcome bro, but maybe it is better if you don’t go where you can’t go…hihihi”
The fear passed. And my excitement grew. It was because of my sister if I was still alive.
“Bianca you are…so…muscular…I love your body sis, I saw Marina and the other girls, but…you are way better then them. Your muscles, your definition, your face, Bianca you are so perfect, and you are my sister.”
“I am so glad to have a brother like you. But now…stop praising my muscles or my clit will become uncontrollable. Now it’s time for the second apply. My make up is done. I have to train again and I’ll be ready. The stage is waiting for me.”
I went to the bath before apply the tan for the second time. I had to masturbate myself…
“Elisa, hey, Elisa, come here, we need to discuss about your make up”
Elisa… ELISA??
The girl with big breasts!!! She was Elisa!!!
Bianca said to me she began training…
I was coming back to my sister when I noticed that a lot of her classmate were there for the race. They were four, and they come to see their 13 year old friend showing her muscles to all the world. They didn’t know about how muscular she had become. And they didn’t know about Elisa.
What a day in front of me…
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline pepperdog

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 04:15:55 pm »
 :bravo:
Great story so far, can't wait to read more!  K2U. Keep up the good work.

Offline placeboman1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 12:46:44 pm »
so? that's how story ends?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 12:51:38 pm »
so? that's how story ends?

nope. but two friends of mine know they have to write their stories before I go on... so... you have to wait them, I am sorry!!!

Offline nerotutto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2017, 07:15:19 pm »
Caino, did you study in Switzerland?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2017, 09:57:19 pm »
Caino, did you study in Switzerland?

Switzerland? nope, I am Italian, why do you say so?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2017, 02:25:28 pm »
BACKSTAGE

Before the stage, Bianca continued to post pictures and video of her.
I saw her friends looking at her like she was an alien.
I could hear their comments.
“Bianca you are so…incredible…”
“Yes we saw your pictures before but now…you are really here…in your bikini…”
“We are here to…ehm…to support you, because…we are your friends and…”
“HIHIHI, you’re so cute, I know why you really are, you can take all the pictures of me you want…sooooo (BLINK)….tell me: who is the first?”
“Me, me, coming here is an idea of mine!! I want the first photo!!!”
“Ok Andy, come here, but the rules are: only with my phone, so I can take the pictures and send to the group”
“Bianca it was our idea!! But we want to share on our whatsapp group too… so…”
“So you can comment without I read, yes, I grant it. Use my phone, share on the group where I am, so I can read some comments, and after you can share on your private group, so you can write…some more…hihihi”
They did a lot of picture. And I knew the comments, also in the private group.
“Look at us, you losers!!!”
“We are with the goddess, and you? on your sofa? ahahahaha”
“I hate you, I cannot come, and She is….incredible…”
“Yes man, and live She is way better”
“I touched Her muscles!!!!! She let me touch Her 8-pack-abs”
“Oh my, you cannot understand, I am looking at her ass, NOW AND HERE, it is incredible!!!”
“Guys her biceps…are… when she moves, her bicep grows up, the vein on top grows up, my dick grows up!!”
“Do you think about? SHE is our age, but…maybe SHE can lift us with THOSE muscles”
“I touched her arm!!!!!!!!! SHE said I could, and I did!!!!!!!!!”
“you have to see how the other people look at HER… they are in disbelief, because now they know how old is SHE”
“Boys, something happened… I have to tell you… there was this boy, he is a ‘man physique’, or something, and he is 30 or more years old. He was here to take a picture with Bianca. She said ok. They did this picture together. Friends……….. SHE is way bigger than him!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER abs are a lot more sculpted, with some more veins, and after the first shoot she flexed her bicep, he did the same, and… oh my God… Bianca has a bicep bigger than a man, and he is on roids, he looked in disbelief, and said: ‘no, no, please, don’t flex, your bicep is bigger than mine, and I am a man…and I take some…things…but you…you please, don’t post this picture…oh fuck…why are you so muscular? Are you on roids?’, and SHE said obviously not”
“We are in a class with a girl who is stronger than 98% of the men on the Earth, and we are only 13, SHE is only 13, what can she become at 18?”
My sister was happy. Really happy.
“I have to pump before the stage, you can stay here, if you want, but I have to prepare myself”
“Can we see you during your workout Bianca?? REALLY??”
“Yes you can, it is not really my workout, but something near, and yes, I am happy to have your support”
The eyes of her friends were out of their place. They never saw Bianca in her pumping room, as I did, so they were not prepare to all this display of muscles. What would the reaction be at the show of her inhuman clit? I knew it grew up when she was under pumping effort, so…now…it was…NO, I DON’T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MY SISTER CLIT!!!!
“Mmmmm, I see you appreciate what you are looking, do you really love so much my muscles? Hihihi, I am soooooo glad…”
“Yes Bianca, it is incredible, you are a friend of us but…you are…so…”
“I am so sexy, right? You can look at mu muscles today. And now you can take pictures of me during my preparation, you can share the pictures in your private group, on insta****, BUT…. you don’t miss the tag on me!!! I want to see a lot of tag after my competition”
They take a lot of pictures.
I saw their phones take hundred of photos.
“Bianca please, flex your biceps!!”
“On your back, put the hands on the hips, like a superhero”
“I want a pic of your eight pack abs…”
“Dear broooo, please, come here”
“Yes, what can I do for you?”
“Please, with all those pictures, I lost my tan, can you put it on again in some points?”
“Yes, but pay attention, no more pics with your friends, you are near to the competition, and you need to be perfect”
“OOOOOH, it is why I lllllove you so much, you want me on the top” (SMACK)
I put the tan again, while her friends looked at me. I knew. They wanted to be me. I was touching every single muscle of my sister. They would ask if I need a hand, but I didn’t, and I did not allow to touch her body to put the tan. So, they continued to take pictures.
“Look at her lucky brother…I hate him…”
“He is so weak, but he has a sister like HER”
“SHE can defend HER skinny brother”
“He is touching HER muscles…lucky bastard…”
“I want to put the tan on HER”
“Look how defined SHE is with the tan!!!”
“SHE seems so tanned”
“ALSO ON HER ASS!!! IT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!”
“please boys, please, take some more pictures”
“Yes, you don’t write, don’t talk, just take pictures for us”
“The lucky bastards are you, not him, he is there to help, you are there only to take pictures!! so, come on!!!”
“please more pictures of her legs…and feet…”
“Yes, take pictures of HER wonderful feet”
“Her beauty little feet…please…”
“Hey but… is she shaved??”
“What?”
“Sure she is shaved, what are you talking about?”
“No, I don’t mean…her armpits…or legs…but…in HER…”
“Why? SHE is shaved!”
“But… look at the last picture, the one from Andy…. there something strange…”
“You are crazy”
“Man, come on, we are here and…”
“…and?…”
“Maybe…”
“Maybe what???”
“Maybe you are right…maybe she is not shaved on HER….”
I was near to finish. Bianca was almost ready. It was at that moment that Elisa come in our area…

Offline Prosmite

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2018, 04:12:19 pm »
Keep it up, a really good story so far!!!

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2018, 11:37:09 am »
ur friends not writing ?

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2018, 09:53:20 am »
Keep it up, a really good story so far!!!

thx, I will, I promise. I have some ideas...

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2018, 09:53:59 am »
ur friends not writing ?

I'm waiting another auther, he has to keep his promise, before ;)

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2018, 05:31:41 pm »
I just can't wait to read more!!! This soooo good!!!

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2018, 11:09:50 am »
ur friends not writing ?

I'm waiting another auther, he has to keep his promise, before ;)

I think your mates have let you down ! hopefully u can post anyway

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2018, 11:23:51 am »
yes I know, but I want his next chapters, and if I write mine...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [caino] Bianca and the Social Networks

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View