Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574982 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 01:54:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA  (Read 56125 times)

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2018, 07:22:33 pm »
Hey, I really like how Denise uses her high heels in fights. She can fight like a man, but this reminds you she is all woman!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2018, 07:22:33 pm »

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2018, 11:51:49 pm »
I'm definitely looking forward to the part where Denise slaughters everyone in the arena! I hope it involves lots of back handsprings and firearms.

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2018, 01:40:43 pm »
is right fist immediately aims for her chin again, but the smiling beauty turns out to be much too quick. She stops his fist in mid-air, grabs his clenched fingers in hers and starts to close her hand, crushing his. Slowly. Very slowly. Savoring his agony.

- No, she won't.

Her other hand goes into his trousers and cups his crotch--a sexually forward act so many men find arousing, but Denise has the naughty habit grabbing her lovers' cocks whenever she feels like it. Matt indeed never got used to this habit of Denise: whether they were at a restaurant or a party, in the gym, in a shop or just walking the streets, she would suddenly grab his penis in or through his trousers and tease him. And she was so freakin' good at this. Her touch is so electrifying, her fingers so fabulously skilled that she usually forced Matt into orgasm eventually--just loving the by-standers' reactions of surprise, shock or fear and his feelings of shame as she owned his cock.

- Men find my grip heavenly. It is.

Matt, watching the screen, surely remembers how heavenly her grip is. Sometimes she took her time to drive him to a cosmic orgasm--so big he nearly fainted from the extreme arousal--, sometimes one or two magical strokes of her talented hands were enough to empty his balls in her hand. At parties or in restaurants she could easily spend hours edging him--she would arouse him to such a degree, that he could only think of her hand around his penis, refraining from conversation or interaction with his friends. Captive to her hand around his cock. They found Matt's silence strange but they were equally aroused by Denise's presence, having a hard time to behave normally in front of so much sexiness. Men are mere toys in her hands. Toys you play around with. Have fun with. And break if you are bored with them.

Matt once went to the toilet to release some of the sexual tension she had built up all evening--it was their second date--, but she caught him masturbating on the toilet. Well, he had actually locked himself into one of the restrooms, but Denise had followed him and had ripped the door out of its hinges only to find him cuming in his hand. She was standing there in her super-sexy, all-revealing shiny black leather catsuit, the high-heeled black platform boots completing her kinky domme look, and grinned salaciously. His ultimate fantasy. That supremely muscled, magnificent body. Her shiny huge tits nearly burst out of the suit, her indecent cleavage--one could half see her sexily pierced nipples--being center of attention in the nightclub the whole evening. She grabbed his collar and lifted his ear close to her mouth and huskily wispered that if he ever masturbated again, she would turn him into a legless and armless castrated cripple, for whom even something as self-evident as to piss would be an insurmountable challenge. Throwing him over her broad shoulder, utterly uncaring about his pants still being down around his ankles, she stepped through the club, his naked ass exposed for all to enjoy, but people only noticed the extravagant big-titted, leather-clad powerhouse carrying her prey.

The taxi-ride to her place was nothing less than crazy: she stripped him naked before throwing him into the backseat of the cab--simply ripping his clothes to shreds, only leaving his shoes on. Then the ravishing Latina got into the cab herself, forcing her lush curves and insane muscle bulk into the back seat--her weight simply shifting the total weight of the car. The driver could not believe his eyes when he saw the hulking sex-bomb take a seat next to the naked man. He noticed how her muscles danced beneath the shiny black leather catsuit, stretching it to the max, showing the imprints of thick veins meandering over her ultra-muscular, perfectly sculpted skin. When he saw her gloriously oiled breasts sensually bursting out of the suit, he went nuts with arousal. Denise showed him $200 and hid the bills in her impressive cleavage. She ordered him the address, put her index finger over her lips as a sign to keep silent and made the universal sign of a blowjob. The driver averted his gaze in shame and wonder, but when he looked up again in the rearview mirror, he saw her seductively smiling at him, her hand showing she would jerk him off if he kept silent. His heart raced like a maniac, his fantasy doing overtime. He had never seen a female bodybuilder up close, let alone this muscle-bound sexual predator, dressed-to-kill, fit-as-fuck.

Like in a dream, he started driving, until he suddenly saw her positioning her partner over the front seat and brutally inserted two long-nailed fingers in his exposed ass. Matt remembered how he begged her for mercy, and how he felt humiliated to his core that this taxi driver was there when she raped his ass. The driver even hushed him, while Denise talked dirty. By the time they arrived at her place, she was fisting him. Hard. Dominantly. Making sure the driver had perfect view of her pumped-up biceps, a monster by all standards, but these hypertrophied mounds of meat bulged so prominently, they would dwarf any male pro in size and differentiation. Denise threw him out of the car, ordering him to go up to her appartment and wait for her at the door. Like the fucking dog he was.

She got out too, strutted around the front of the car--obviously showing off her lush curves hardly contained within the skintight shiny catsuit--and beckoned the driver to open his window. Denise bent over, laying one arm on the open window, sexily wiggling her ass, not to drive men to a tissue moment, but just to feel her thong rubbing her ultra-sensitive labia. How she craved for tongue-action. Her thong was neatly visible through the leather, her striated ass-cheeks bubbling firm and round, stretching the leather to the max. He stared in complete awe at her mighty forearm, vascular beyond belief, as she removed the plastic glove she fisted Matt with. It dripped with shit and the lotion it had been so lavishly greased with. He looked at her with a face full of expectation, but you could tell he felt quite uncertain and intimidated by her overwhelming presence. She granted him full view of her deep cleavage as she withdrew the $200 and handed it to him.

The driver had never seen boobs so big and firm up close--sure, he had often drooled over athletically built women with large fake boobs. Having a female bodybuilder in obvious competition shape, with a perfect hourglass figure, whose alluringly shiny flesh of her protruding bust invitingly hanging through your car window, was more than he ever bargained for. Having her long-nailed index finger traveling from your lips over your torso to your crotch, which was dripping wet and showed numerous sperm stains, is living a dream. Denise grinned wantonly as she took out his penis and got him rock-hard again with a few talented strokes. Nothing came more natural to this voluptuous young sex-freak than handling cocks. Manipulated thousands and thousands of them. She just loved the size of his cock in her experienced hand: a huge, thick and veiny shaft built for pleasure, but he was too aroused to be of any good use. Besides, she had her boyfriend diligently waiting for her and he would be very willing to do anything to please her. Not that she would ask him. She would not even have to force him. That was the paradoxical thing about having this ultra-muscular, super-fit body trained to kill: men were so intimidated by her obvious physical superiority, she seldom had to put  her physique into action. The moment she simultaneously manipulated balls and shaft he came like a hose, shooting thick loads of sperm all over the dashboard, much to the amusement of the muscular pin-up, who opened the door, pulled him out of his car, closed the door again and positioned his crotch high-up through his open window. Before he had time to recover from his major orgasm, she pushed the button to close the window automatically. He frantically tried to escape but she effortlessly kept him in place, until he felt cold glass touching his scrotum. His only hope was the security system to the automatic window, but suddenly all was pain. No security system, only the cold, razor-sharp glass cutting through his frail male flesh. With unexpected ease, he was castrated by the window of his own car, blood quickly splattering all over the window. Denise left the man crawling in agony on the ground, making sure she kept away from the fountain of blood spraying from his crotch. Quickly enough, her booted foot kicked him into silence--blood and brain matter quickly spreading all over the pavement. She could not subdue a mischievous smile as she saw his penis lying on the driver-seat, still half-erect from her orgasmic minstrations...

She looked around, hoping there would be witnesses she would have to eliminate, but the streets were deserted and silent at that time of night. She opened the trunk of the taxi, grabbed the mutilated corpse and unceremoniously threw him into the trunk. Like a tigress she speeded to her luxurious penthouse where Matt was waiting for her--as soon as he saw her coming, his cock went rock-hard, a huge specimen. Denise passionately embraced him, pulling his naked torso against her leather catsuit and  overwhelmed him with a deep wet kiss, while frotting her monstrously muscular thigh softly against his crotch. The touch of her muscles contained within the over-stretched leather felt so good, he came all over her legs withing seconds. He looked in panic, but she hushed him that this did not count as masturbation, but that this would be his last orgasm for a while. She unlocked the door to her penthouse suite, walls covered with artworks worth billions of dollars--and raped his ass all night, fucking him senseless, intruding his virgin asshole with increasingly bigger strap-ons until after five hours of brutal sex, she impaled him on a 20 inch monster cock, ramming the huge steel rod mercilessly down his already seriously sodomized ass. Time and again. For two seemingly endless hours of pain and agony. He could not go to work for three weeks--he knew then he could never disobey an order and whatever she wanted she got. He became her sex slave, obeying every command without the slightest hesitation, serving her.

--

- Well darling. Looks like I have a crush on you. Which hand do you want me to close first?

He feels his fingers give in to the pressure and the screaming starts...

- I imagined you'd choose that one. I'm gonna need that cock of yours. Hope you're up to my power-slit. Men tell me it's wet and tight. It is...

--

All of a sudden Matt is taken out of his reverie when Bethany places her hand on the keyboard, changing the obviously recorded footage to live coverage of the fight in the cage. The fight has transformed into a snuff sex scene in which Denise is fucking the living daylights out of the champ, riding his cock with an intensity which leaves no doubt about who is the superior alpha. You can see how she violently crushes the pelvis of her lover with each thrust of her hips. His well-trained, muscular physique is just no way up to the confrontation with her jacked and gloriously bulging His penis is being mangled in her pussy--it looks blueish-red. Sperm is literally dripping from her mighty muscular curves--she must have milked him plenty of times! Her breasts are coated with semen.

- Your babe is having fun, don't you think? My hand usually crushes balls too after I'm done with the hands.

Matt gulps in wonder when he looks at Bethany's big strong hand on the keyboard, the impossibly long and beautifully polished fake nails make him think about how these cuties may both tickle your cock into bliss or rip it to shreds.

- You love my nails, Matt?

- Oh yes. I love them.

Bethany indeed notices how Matt loves her nails: she can see his naked member throbbing in sheer excitement as more blood rushes to his cock which begins to twitch as precum seeps out of its head.

- Any fantasies you wanna share with me?

- ... ... ...

The slight hesitation makes her grab his hair and she savagely pulls his head backwards. Before he knows it, Bethany has driven two long-nailed fingers into his mouth, making him gag uncontrollably.

- I asked you a simple question, Matt.

Matt feels her talented fingers pushing down the right spot in his throat, stimulating him to gag heavily and continuously. She tortures him like that for a couple of minutes and then looks at him for an answer. He is terrified.

- I would love to have these nails touch my cock, Mistress. ... Or massage my prostate. ... Or doing both. You're so gorgeous. You're my ultimate fantasy.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: October 30, 2018, 11:36:56 pm »
Hot! Love how she castrates the guy with the car window.

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2018, 06:33:42 pm »
And some more... Enjoy!  ;D

Ever since she put on these tiny finger-less gloves all in shiny black leather, showcasing her super-long fake nails, the claws of a superior domme, Matt has been mesmerized. Despite her monstrously muscular physique, everything about Bethany retains that delicate female sensuality, not in the least because of her spectacular hourglass figure and that magnificent pair of boobs! The long nails, the perfect make-up and the provocative clothing complete the image of a total wonder woman, a sex goddess.

- Of course I'm your ultimate fantasy. I'm every fucking man's ultimate fantasy.

She moves her gloved hands sensually over his naked chest, twitching his nipples, caressing his nice six-pack until she slowly moves her talented fingers under his crotch, massaging his asshole while manipulating his shaft with her nails. Almost gently. Lovingly. This muscle babe surely knows her way around a man's crotch. Matt's level of arousal goes sky-high, a huge orgasm imminent.

- Your hand... Oh Bethany, please... Your hand feels so good... Let me cum, please... Please...

- Show some fucking control, will ya? What is size without stamina, fucking pig!

Matt looks up into the beautiful eyes of his tormentor and sees them shine with monstrous glee as a sadistic grin appears across her sensual mouth. Matt cannot help but fantasize how many cocks she must have blown into a blissful orgasm with these shiny, thick, sensual lips. He cannot help but imagining being her lover and having this ultra-trained, muscular pin-up investing all her assets into his pleasure. How she would physically overwhelm and totally dominate him with her muscular über-body, a female muscle beast scientifically engineered and trained to be the ultimate killing machine--her elaborate knowledge of the male anatomy usually serving to inflict maximum pain or damage, now allowing her to provide him maximum pleasure. The experienced hands that usually rip off limbs, tear apart men, crush skulls or savagely smash faces, would then gently manipulate him into a mind-blowing orgasm... That would be sexual nirvana! However, he is quickly taken out of his reverie.

- I promised to put you in the chair if you cum. Well, I'll make you fucking swallow that huge cock of yours too. Now lick my arm, worship my biceps.

Matt looks in awe at the swollen bulbous mounds of her biceps. Her arm looks like it is carved out of solid marble. The sleek, perfectly tanned skin covers a sea of hypertrophied muscle mass seeming to live a life of its own: the slightest movement of her experienced fingers under his swollen testicles causes the solid thick twitching chucks of muscle to bulge and flex under his worshiping lips. He is terrified when he touches her hard bulging biceps which flare out with angry tricep hooks. Her viciously jacked forearm is covered with veins prominently snaking over the deeply tanned skin. This curvy Latina is pumped!

- Yeah, that's it. Lick. You should see a guy gag and puke when he's forced to chew on his cock and balls. People are naturally repulsed eating their own body, but when I'm around, men tend to put just a little more effort into their attempts to please me. Needless to say that I always set an example with the first man who hesitates. They quickly see the error of their ways. Some guys at the Pentagon call me the Goddess of Slaughter. The last couple of days I've been perfecting my technique to kill a man by ripping him apart from below starting from inside his asshole. God, I practiced on hundreds of guys in the dungeons of the Pentagon. Made them watch every kill, until it was their turn. What a treat to practice on real meat. Needless to say that my skill to tear a man apart from his ass, is mindblowingly perfect.

- My God...! ... Are you... Are you an assassin too...? I mean from ... for... ... from the Pentagon?

The experienced fingers of the hulking überbabe work their magic on his crotch--he knows he cannot hold this much longer... Feeling her melon-sized, perfectly shaped tits resting on his shoulder drives him crazy with lust, the regal double-D neatly contained within the all-revealing tank top, nearly touches his cheek.

- Yeah, Matt, I'd start shitting my pants. I'm so much more than an assassin. Developed at the Pentagon, trained in Russia with the secret service, ex-KGB-guys. Ruthless, cold-blooded killers. So fucking good at their job. Russia as a country goes to pieces, but security budget only increased. The facilities, oh God, it makes me wet when I think about them... We were allowed to train on civilians. Slaughtered whole villages in Siberia. No one cared. I had thousands of men stacked in pens, hungered, only to serve as meat for my brutalities. Now and then I had to perform secret missions which followed strict scenarios, mostly setting gruesome examples by exterminating the regime's political opponents. Ultra-sadistic, brutally dramatic snuff-stuff, not for the faint of heart. I always got a team of seven boys joining me, me doing the torturing and slaughtering, they doing the cleaning-up after I was done. My superiors only expected five of them to return, so they were completely at my mercy, happy to comply with anything I ordered them to do. Gotta love Russia!

- Oh, please, Bethany. ... I can't hold it any more. ... .... Gonna cum. ... Please! ...

Luckily for Matt she withdraws her hand and he quickly slaps his cock the way Denise did when he was too aroused to prevent him from cumming too early. His slap is hard and painful, but very efficient. He remains rock-hard however, much to the amusement of Bethany.

- Ha, Denise trained you well, I see. I hope she wasn't too hard on ya. Her resumé contains passages that would be considered over the top to even feature in a horror movie! But then again, I know she loves big cock.

Bethany mover her long-nailed index finger along the length of his erect shaft. He shiver at her delicate touch.

- And yours is a beauty, Matt. I like your cock. It's fucking huge. But I'm not as easily seduced as Denise: I prefer my collection of dildos. So much bigger, so much harder and so much more dependable. Never shoot too early or go flaccid. And they don't break that easily... Doesn't mean I don't use cocks.

Suddenly she slaps the swollen glans of his rigid standing penis four times in rapid succession. Really violent and brutal strikes. Matt's shock and pain are terrible: tears form and run down his cheeks. His chest heaves with suppressed sobs. Bethany grins in disdain as his cock goes flaccid. She knows exactly where to slap, for she did this thousands of times before upon the usually smaller but equally vulnerable manhood of countless other men.

- I use them for pain, more than for pleasure. For the men, that is.

In a wickedly cruel female voice, she snarls:

- What the fuck are you crying about, you whining piece of shit? In my world men consider having me slapping their cock as an act of pleasure. When you're impaled on a vertically standing barbell heated up to more than 500 degrees and having electric shocks sent up your ass with me brutally milking your drug-induced erect cock with my leather gloved hands for an hour, then you can cry. That is pain. When I start squashing testicles, while brutally jerking until the foreskin tears apart, that's pain. When men start begging for death, that's pain.

When he looks up at the big-boobed, roided-out female bodybuilder, her ultra-sexy hourglass figure bursting with outrageous muscular development, he gets hard again, despite his mortal fear.

- I'm sorry, Bethany. ... Oh God, ... I'm so sorry. ... Forgive me, please! ... I'll do anything for you--you're so hot!

With visible pleasure she shows off her crazy arms by striking a double-biceps pose sexily turning her wrists and sensually opening her long-nailed fingers Masino-style. The twin peaks of swollen meat bulge to maximal, really monumental proportions! Matt averts his eyes from so much hotness, his cock throbbing with arousal.

- You would like me to give you a prostate hand-job... Be careful what you ask for. Fucking female bodybuilders comes at a cost, you know.

Matt sure does know that dating a female bodybuilder comes at a cost. With Denise only two things really mattered: fucking and training. And fucking. And fucking. She was so freakishly demanding, never satisfied and so quickly to punish him when he did not live up to her expectations. He felt like a walking dildo, although she confided that she strongly suppressed her sexual urges not to fuck him to death. One look at the president in the chair reminds Matt how dangerous it can be: the man is beyond himself. Saliva is running along his chin, long surpassed groans of total animal agony escape from his gagged mouth. Time and again you see for the briefest of seconds his face freeze, the corners of his mouth stretching downward, mouth drawn in agony, face soaked with tears every time when the electricity is applied to his rectum and drug-induced erection. Matt marvels in terror at how docile and easy the once powerful man has become. His body is soaked in sweat. His eyes look pleadingly at his muscle-bound tormentor, but she does not grant him one look. His two sidekicks--the men ordered to watch and report strange behavior--watch him suffer, carefully monitoring every reaction, hoping that Bethany will remove the 'stretchers' from their asses, which they feel growing to monstrous size inside their bowels.

- Don't tell me about the cost... I know all about the cost.

- You know fuckin' shit, Matt! Denise may be into long, seemingly monogamous relationships--I'm not. My longest relationship lasted a week: I chained him to my bed on day one and tortured him for a week. I didn't want to end it that quickly, but he begged me to kill him after a week of suffering. How could I resist such a wish from my lover? You know, I love to crush a guy's skull in the crook of my arm by just flexing these monsters after a grueling work-out, when they are so pumped-up, they nearly burst from my skin. See? You love my dominance, don't ya?

Matt sees the veins pumping blood from these pinnacles of muscular development, these twin mounds of female superiority. It is simply anatomic perfection: the beautiful ridges crossing the endless inches of bulbous mass, the differentiation of the freakishly swollen muscle is out-of-this-world. He has to slap his erection again to prevent himself from cumming.

- Please, Bethany... Don't toy with me like that.

When she slowly, sexily peels off her over-stretched white halter top, revealing two of the most arousing breasts he has ever laid his eyes on: round, big, firm, shiny from the oil they have been massaged with, deeply tanned, the nips rock-hard, Matt loses his self-control. He is forced to slap his cock time and again, but without much result: little drips of precum are becoming visible, slowly dripping over his glans, which has a blueish-purple shine to it from the extreme excitement. Matt suddenly starts to sob uncontrollably. Between his crying fits and infantile sounding pleadings for mercy and heartfelt apologies for his throbbing erection, he keeps hitting his cock, trying to prevent a huge orgasm. Finally, he goes flaccid.

- You seem to love my boobs too. Is there something about me you don't like, Matt? My sadism perhaps? My torture skills?

Matt starts peeing himself from terror and dread as he begins to weep again.

- Don't worry, Matt. You'll do a lot more of that and other things before we're through here. How's the job with the computer? Are you in? Or do I have to ask the president again?

--

Suddenly one of the young guys who has been ordered to watch the president, comes closer, walking awkwardly and whispers:

- ... Beth... Bethany... The president is dying... He is losing it... Come...

She savagely pulls him intimidatingly close by his hair, almost treating him like a rag-doll, and throatily hisses:

- Yeah, baby. What's up? I know: he's going into shock and will lose consciousness within a couple of minutes. And then he'll miss all the fun. I cannot allow that now, can I?

- ... No, Goddess... No, please... ...

- You want me to pull out the butt-plug, don't ya? It's hurting you, isn't it?

He sighs with relief. He has been trying to act normally, but in the face of the 'stretchers' steadily growing in his asshole, tearing apart his rectum, this has been an act of sheer bravery.

- Turn around and bend over. And don't make a sound.

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2018, 08:16:15 pm »
I am happy to see that Bethany and Denise are still at it!

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2018, 12:32:02 am »
Great to see another update, but I was hoping for more killing...Bethany and Denise effortlessly slaughtering large numbers of physically inferior males is the most alluring part of the stories.  ;)

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2019, 12:30:19 am »
hero141, just wanted to say that you still have fans following this story! Luv Denise and Bethany.

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2019, 03:43:19 pm »
Thanks, cdefan! Working on it: Bethany is having her way with the 'physically inferior males' in the President's room. Fuck! She's totally hot and insane. You'll totally dig it: she only cares for money, muscles, ultra-violence and a whole lot of sex! Matt is hoping for mercy--and the return of Denise. A good idea?

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2019, 08:00:25 pm »
Good to hear from you hero141! I am looking forward to Denise and Beth using their muscles, speed, and gymnastics to destroy their aroused but unfortunate men!

Katarina

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2019, 12:21:54 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks, cdefan! Working on it: Bethany is having her way with the 'physically inferior males' in the President's room. Fuck! She's totally hot and insane. You'll totally dig it: she only cares for money, muscles, ultra-violence and a whole lot of sex! Matt is hoping for mercy--and the return of Denise. A good idea?

As long as there's lots of killing and lots of backflips, it sounds good to me...However, it won't be nearly as good for Matt or any other guy...hehe

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2019, 06:34:46 pm »
He quickly complies, happy to be relieved of so much suffering. His ass feels like it is going to explode--the infernal device has been tearing apart his virgin asshole and sodomizing his abdomen ever since she inserted it. Bethany salaciously winks to Matt as she brutally pushes the monstrously big putt-plug further into his ass and abdomen. The poor man rolls over the floor in complete agony, gulping and convulsing heavily. He squeals like a pig, a primal scream full of despair--he is beyond himself, totally spent and still suffering big time.

- Oops. I did it again. Consider yourself lucky I didn't push my arm in.

With narcissistic pleasure she flexes her humongous biceps and lasciviously licks the swollen, bulbous mound surrounded by snaking veins. This woman is huge and yet so perfectly, so arousingly feminine. She proudly struts around the office, totally in love with herself, relishing how her massive muscular physique impresses the men in the room. It blows them away, scaring the shit out of them!

- My God, I'm so fucking muscular. Ever seen a bodybuilding babe with an outrageously sexy body like this? Get up and come here. I'll free you now.

In an act of sheer willpower, he manages to crawl towards the hulking brunette towering over him. Matt notices how the naked wonder-woman enjoys every moment of the boy's suffering as he slowly crosses the five yards separating him from his worst nightmare. He does not even feel how her talented fingers go into his rectum and neutralize the device, which she appreciatively puts on the table. It drips with blood, shit and other bodily fluids. His asshole has been transformed into a ghastly gaping hole, the sphinxter muscle totally over-stretched, but he gasps in utter relief. Tears are running down his cheeks.

- What a device. You should see your ass, baby. It's freakin' huge! That tight and sensitive virgin asshole from this morning changed into a giant and invitingly stretched pegging hole. Good boy.

Before he has time to recover, she drives her fist into the unnaturally big hole. He gasps in shock, because her fist's entry is all but gentle.

- I asked you to keep quiet, but you screamed like a baby. I like my men quiet and obedient. Watch carefully, guys: I'll show you one of the many ways I treat disobedience.

One hand holds his shoulder, keeping him firmly trapped--there is no need whatsoever to dig her fingers so deep into his flesh, but just to enjoy the feeling of her long nails crushing his collarbone, she does. The pain burns through his shoulder as the bones give in with an eerie crunchy noise to the vicious assault of her ultra-strong fingers.

- Ever been fisted by a bodybuilder, baby? Men say I'm a real pain in the ass. Let's see if you agree. Hahaha!

He is reduced to groans and grunts. To whimpering. The pain in his shoulder is so overwhelming that he hardly realizes how her fist brutally moves in and out of his ass, lubricants being unnecessary if you consider the raw force of her violent thrusts and the irrevocable damage the 'stretchers' did to his sphinxter. When Bethany opens up her fist in his ass, his abdomen and rectum prove to be no match for her razor-sharp ultra-long nails: he feels how she expertly tears apart his ass!

- Why waste lubricants when you've got blood. Scream, darling.

And how he screams. A primal sound. Shrill, chilling to the bone. Blood oozes from his ass.

- Yeah, fucking scream. Beg me to stop. Beg for mercy.

The super-busty bodybuilder licks her lips in arousal and in anticipation of what is to come. It is obvious that it does not cost her any effort at all to crush his collarbone between thumb and index. Demolishing a frail male body with her bare hands is peanuts compared to the heavy training her ultra-powerful physique has been subjected to since childhood. Heavy training is certainly an understatement for the hours of excessively heavy gym routines, advanced martial arts training and the relentless hours of Olympic level gymnastics. No wonder the girls from the notorious 'Pentagon 7 Program' are totally off the scale. The advanced genetic engineering, the intensive hormonal treatments combined with spartan training methods transformed these gorgeous power-babes into one-person armies. The sheer amount of fourth generation roids they had to swallow--that is what these roids are called at the Pentagon: they have all the positive muscle and power-building characteristics without the nasty masculine side-effects--makes the actual bodybuilding world look clean. Their hourglass physiques are anatomic perfection, as big as they are powerful, as sexy as they are strong. The only side-effect the engineers did not care about was the increased sex-drive. The girls on the program were walking sexual predators, fucking any man they could lay their lethal hands on and with a body to match its desire, it was more rape than sex. They simply enjoyed using their bulgingly muscular body to slaughter their lovers, to fuck them to a gruesome death.

- My hands are trained to kill, baby. Engineered to rip you to pieces.

- ... ... Pl... Pl... Please... Ooo.... Oaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

She enjoys digging her fingers deeper into his shoulder joint up to the point that they completely destroy the joint, crushing bones, tendons and ligaments. He is delirious with pain and screams his lungs out. With one clean jerk--an explosion of brutal female power making her arm swell to the size of his entire torso, the differentiated muscle mass an anatomic miracle--she rips off his arm. Just like that. Just like you would pick a flower. She revels in his agony, giggling with girlish glee as blood sprays out of the useless limb. Bethany violently pulls his head backwards by grabbing his hair, almost breaking his neck.

- I can't hear you, sucker. Scream some more!

Roaring with laughter the evil überbabe jerks his head back and forward and repeatedly slams his face against the floor. In no time the floor is covered with his teeth--the sheer force of the impact has them flying all over the place. And blood. Lots of blood. His face is unrecognizably mutilated, nose obviously broken, upper and lower jaw fractured in several places. A shrill animalistic sound escapes from the bleeding hole that only seconds before was his mouth. An unintelligible squeal. An inarticulate moan. His attempt to protect his face with the hand of his other arm is utterly fruitless: Bethany's onslaught is so brutal she simply crushes his hand with his skull.

- Now stop moaning and get up on your knees, you stupid fuck!

The big-titted torture queen brutally lifts his ass from the ground, keeping her fist in his already heavily mutilated ass. He is hardly aware of the motives behind her actions, too engrossed as he is in his own world of pain. Suddenly he is overwhelmed by waves of the purest bodily pleasure he has ever experienced--almost as good as an orgasm but lasting much much longer. He has the incredible feeling he has to cum, but just cannot. Some men lose all control here and start to pee involuntarily. Bethany grins in grim satisfaction when she notices the effect of her trained fingers expertly massaging his prostate, driving his drug-induced erection--still as hard as ever--to its maximum size.

- I could make you explode, you know. I guess you never experienced this kind of sexual arousal. You would be creaming all over the place if your penis still touched the ground--consider yourself lucky I pulled you up on your knees.

Her prostate massage indeed drives him wild. His body starts shaking all over--such excruciating pain and orgasmic pleasure all at once drive him totally nuts. Bethany continues lecturing.

- Yeah, that's your on-switch. I'm a virtuoso--trained and perfected these techniques at the Pentagon and Moscow. I assfucked thousands of guys--if they could, they would all agree that your sensation approximates orgasm, but not quite. There is no release. See?

She excites him to the point of orgasm, but there is no happy ending, only the nagging frustration of not being able to cum. Her virtuoso-fingers play his prostate like a pro, keeping him on the verge, but not allowing him to cross the line and shoot.

- Now, what do you want me to do? You like it gentle or do you prefer rough?

- ... ...

He is not able to answer. How could he?

- I like it rough.

Bethany continues to move her hand in and out of his ass. Playfully stimulating his prostate now and then, making him gasp in pleasure. But it is mainly pain she is after if you consider the brutality and excessive force of her thrusts. You can see veins wildly popping up across the perfectly tanned skin of her monstrous arm, muscles flexing dangerously as she shoves her clenched fist in and out.

- I promised to show you how I deal with disobedience. I don't think you'll like it... I will.

It is with animalistic fury, but in total control that she suddenly drives in her forearm too. The thrust comes unprepared: the young man flexes every muscle in his body in terrified astonishment. A high-pitched scream escapes from his mouth. When she pushes in her upper arm too, that vascular, behemoth-sized monster, that muscular miracle, he is doomed. Her hand caves its way high into his torso, as Matt notices to his sheer astonishment how her fingernails appear through the ribs at his backside, systematically breaking rib after rib. This is totally crazy!

- Even stretchers cannot prepare a man for being fisted by a bodybuilder. I want my men to be quiet, obedient, hard and big. You're only hard, but to call that miserable piece of penis a cock is a joke. It's a fucking toothpick. You should be ashamed of yourself, you miserable excuse for a male! With a penis like that men should be killed or forced to commit suicide.

The busty size queen roars with laughter when she dramatically flexes her humongous biceps, sealing his gruesome fate: the expansion of her insanely sculpted bulging biceps simply breaks his pelvis. Actually, his pelvic bones explode under the pressure of her ultra-pumped arm's expanding muscle mass, tearing him apart from below. Blood gushes from his broken body impaled on the arm of the buxom beauty. What a sight! He is delirious with agony! He produces a strange wailing sound. Bethany simply enjoys how his body writhes and shakes along the length of her arm, spasming heavily.

- Yeah, asshole! This is size.

She mockingly carries him towards her shocked audience, cockily showing off the squealing male helplessly impaled on her arm, flaunting her femininity and sexuality. Bethany loves how men remain aroused by the presence of her ultra-sexy hotbod, even in the face of the horrifying tortures they have to sit through. And can you blame them? Even gorgeous supermodels look plain and insecure next to this outrageous miracle of physical superiority and beauty. Her oiled boobs alone are too much for this world! And she knows it. So big, round and perfect, the pierced nipples always hard, always blatantly poking through any kind of clothing, usually shiny latex or leather, showing her permanent state of sexual arousal--the ultimate fantasy of every man... Matt and the boy are dumbstruck, aroused and petrified by so much sadistic madness. The boy is in some sort of trance, mesmerized, enchanted.

- Enjoying the show, I see? Watch this fucking inadequate pig.

The busty beauty sexily struts towards the wall and smacks her victim's head, or what is left of it, incredibly hard against the plastered wall, breaking his cranium, breaking the plaster, breaking everyone's will-power. When her monstrous arm re-appears after she peeled off the remains of her victim's heavily mutilated body, the other boy drops on his knees in religious admiration of her epic curves and mind-blowing muscular differentiation, far away from any conception of normality. He starts to masturbate, frantically jerking off his drug-induced erection. It has turned purple from the extreme arousal. While he is madly jacking himself off, he looks pleadingly at his goddess.

- O Bethany, I can't take it any more. You're just too hot... Please, let me cum!

The gym beast smiles in Matt's direction and winks flirtatiously. She is so used to these kind of situations where men fail to control themselves in front of her. In her Russian dungeons she kept thousands of starved men--why waste food on guys who were going to be slaughtered anyway? Touching cocks or having an orgasm were strictly prohibited in the dungeons. A team of privileged prisoners used cameras to monitor any violations: every observed violation meant portions of extra food for the observer and days of inhumane tortures for the observed. Nasty little detail: these prisoners were bombarded with ultra-sexy footage on big screens in the dungeons, footage involving lubed-up, heavily-muscled, ultra-busty beauties dressed in kinky glamorous outfits. It was footage of gym routines, pole dancing, gymnastics practice and lots of steaming hot sex! The pale, starved and emaciated men were totally overstimulated, their cocks constantly hard. So, when they were confronted with the object of their desires, they went nuts!

- Yeah, submit. Crawl on your knees. Worship the ground I walk on. Kiss my feet. Lick my stiletto high-heels. But never masturbate unless I order you to.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2019, 07:14:17 pm »
Great to see the newest update! I love how she uses just her arm and its sheer size to destroy a man. I've always loved women in real life with big arms, especially thick forearms.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2019, 12:27:55 am »
Hey hero141, are you still taking suggestions for the story of Bethany and Denise?

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2019, 05:05:40 pm »
Sure! Suggestions are welcome--as long as they fit with the evil and ultra-sadistic nature of Denise, Bethany and the other girls. Hope you enjoy the next piece....

Her kick is as elegant as it is powerful. When her high-heeled platform shoe impacts on his jaw, it is obvious that everything in its path will be completely destroyed. The power, speed and accuracy of her kick is beyond scary: she kicks loose his lower jaw, totally crushing it--it actually splinters on the impact--making his teeth fly all around. His head savagely smacks backward, the kick almost snaps his neck which makes a weird sound and remains in an awkward angle on his shoulders. His tongue, huge and wet, is hanging loose from his mouth. His cock however remains rock-hard--much to Bethany's amusement.

- Never underestimate the effects of liquid Viagra. Crawl over here, you fuckhead! Lick the foot I kicked you with. Suck my stiletto heel. Lick it clean. Or do you want me to fist-fuck you too?

The boy is giddy, almost unconscious. He is disoriented and confused by the earth-shattering impact of the kick. He moans in pain, his hands instinctlively assessing the damage done to his chin, only to find that his chin is simply gone! When he sees his teeth all scattered in a pool of his own blood, he collapses. The 'stretcher' in his ass hurts beyond belief. He is so terrified however, that he obeys immediately and quickly crawls towards the stunning Latina. He looks up again into the cold predatory eyes of the ultra-sexy bodybuilder towering over him. How he prays for some divine intervention, for some God to stop the torture. Only to find the steel-cold gaze of this ultra-hot Goddess of Torture, this fit-as-fuck dominatrix from a fantasy novel, this sexy reincarnation of pure Evil.

- Don't ever touch your fucking cock again. It's mine to play with. And mine alone. Got that, you lame fuck?

- ... Yyyy... Mmmm... ees...

- I'm the top of the food chain. The super-predator. You're worth nothing. One of my custom-made pumps is worth more than you. Lick and worship the foot that kicked your face in.

Bethany grins when she offers him her sexy foot. The boy is in complete awe when he touches her beautifully cut calves and sees her long, sleek leg up close. Her perfect skin is so deeply tanned, so shiny and lubed-up--the insanely developed muscle mass glistening dangerously--so packed with layers of highly differentiated, totally pumped-up bulging muscles, the veins snaking beneath the surface are so insane, he cannot believes his eyes. Such cartoonish size and proportions--but Bethany is real! The way her long muscular leg elegantly descends over a concave curve into her slender ankle is pure poetry. The way her impossibly high-heeled platform shoes emphasize the length and size of her legs makes him giddy with arousal. How the boy licks! And the drops of blood slowly dribbling from his chin, keep him licking. What a treat! His erection nearly explodes!

- I see you like my feet. If I see one drip of your fucking cum, however small, I'll slowly kick you to death. And let me tell you: I won't start with your face.

The boy licks for all he is worth, trying so hard not to cum. Meanwhile the big-titted sadist turns her attention to the president again and switches off the electricity. The poor man collapses, mentally and physically broken by the extreme electrical torture. The continuous onslaught with electric shocks has destroyed him--he is spent, peeing and shitting uncontrollably. He cries like a baby, sobbing compulsively. Bethany admires the damage she has inflicted and mocks him.

- Don't you wanna fuck me, darling? You loved it so much when I teased you or bossed you around. How I edged you for hours--sometimes during business meetings... Nobody seemed to notice. Or when I made you cum in your pants in an elevator. O when I blew you into sexual nirvana in the car, until you had blisters on your cock! And look at you now. Not even able to control your own fucking piss!

She unceremoniously grabs the boy's hair, lifts him and forces his mutilated face between her intimidating thighs, which are sticky with thick, gooey she-cum. The ease with which this hulking Latina swings from playfully messing around to aggressively inflicting pain is so terrifying.

- Eat me. You'll find that missing teeth or having no lower jaw in no way hampers performing cunnilingus. Quite the contrary, this huge slab of meat will turn out to be perfect to lick me. Trust me.

Bethany is so wet, so horny. Her pussy is dripping wet, her clit is throbbing with arousal, her smell is mesmerizing. When she feels his eager tongue licking her labia, she arrogantly smiles.

- In the face of death, a man's tongue becomes so much more active. Good boy. If you do well, I might keep you. For a while at least. The better you lick, the longer you'll last.

The muscular predator grabs the back of his skull and pushes the boy's face harder into her beautifully shaven pink crotch. Her snatch is pure perfection, so receptive to touch--it is like driving a sportscar when you are used to driving a bus. Her slit is almost sucking his tongue in, luring it into the invitingly hot and wet, hyper-muscular insides of her vagina. And then her clit. Bethany's clit, just like everything about her body, is big, well-developed, bulging, oozing power!

- Faster, fuckface. And don't forget my clit. Don't suck, but lick it from below. Lick it hard. ... Yeah, that's it... Mmmmm... Yeah...

The boy tries his utmost best to please this hyper-muscular babe--being up-close with her sleek legs, those twin towers of power, scares the shit out of him and makes him realize that whatever she would want, is hers to take. You do not want to be trapped between these ripped monsters... If you know that she single-handedly slaughtered the Alpha Group, an elite unit among the Russian Special Forces--she removed their testicles before ripping them apart limb by limb, breaking them in, making these elite soldiers cry like babies--, then who would be able to stop her?

- Lick faster. ...

- Faster, fucking idiot!

How he licks! The huge slab of muscle-meat that is his tongue, is really doing overtime. Her hands around his skull become gentler. Her nipples become rock-hard.

- Good boy... Mmmm. That's more like it. ... Mmmmm... Slowly now. Do my clit. Gently. ... Oooo fuuck, this is good. Finger me, boy, but don't stop licking. ...

He inserts one finger into her vagina. It is so wet. So inviting. Then another finger. She literally sucks them in. Then another. Bethany's slit is so deliciously tight and wet. Her smell is mesmerizing, so erotically charged, it is driving him nuts.

- I warn ya: don't cum. The slightest drip of pre-cum and I'll muscle-torture you into the most gruesome of deaths. You'll regret the day you were born.

Bethany moans in a deep sultry voice, oozing arousal. The boy is as hard as ever, his own arousal adding to the obvious effects of the stimulating drugs she filled him up with only hours ago. It takes all his will-power and concentration not to cum. And now this gorgeous wetness, this ultra-sexy moaning... He starts to lose all control.

- I need your fist in there, baby.

He complies immediately. When his fist is in, he feels her vaginal muscles contracting, playful at first, but increasingly painful as she increases the pressure around his fist with the eager muscles of her power-pussy.

- ... Mmmm, that's better... Fuck me hard, boy. Move that fucking fist!

When her breathing becomes labored, signalling an impending orgasm, he feels her vaginal muscles squeeze so hard he fears for his hand. He has to use all his force to move his fist back and forth, much to the amusement of the ultra-busty fit chick. And indeed, little does he know that this multi-talented bodybuilding babe has a habit of brutally slaughtering males with the assets they find so arousing, be it her tits, her ass or her slit. Just before she reaches her orgasmic apex, Bethany crushes his hand, simply pulverizing his bones in her vagina, squeezing his hand into pulp, the wet walls of her pussy functioning like a hydraulic vice. There is nothing left of his hand, just bloody gore, the walls of her love tunnel contracted so hard they touch each other. Now his arm ends in a bleeding stump.

- I hope this isn't the hand you jerk off with. Hahaha!

She pushes his face hard into her crotch again, so hard that it channels his tongue over her labia, his muffled scream tickling her clit into a major orgasm. She closes her eyes enjoying her orgasmic high, her sexual arousal only triggering her unsatiable urge for ultra-violence. Sex and violence. Violence and sex. And money. Loads of it. That is all that matters to Bethany. And God, does she have a body to satisfy her urges! Men do not mean anything. She uses them, fucks them up and disposes of them. Hundreds of them. Thousands. And what can they do? They are utterly helpless in the experienced hands of this extremely curvaceous and well-endowed muscle barbie.

- That was good, baby, but don't stop licking or I'll break you in. Perhaps I'll return the favor and fist your ass too. Wouldn't that be great?

The boy moans in pain and agony, but continues to lick her dripping wet pussy. It is obvious she craves for more. A lot more. Things this unexperienced boy cannot give her. She turns her attention to the president.

- What about your tongue, Mr. President?

The last words are spoken with so much disdain and fake tenderness that they send shivers down Matt's spine.

- Remove his gag, Matt and go back to your computer. He'll talk. Make sure you don't make a mistake in entering his password.

Matt hastens himself to remove the BDSM-ball from the presidents mouth. Bethany giggles in girlish delight as Matt awkwardly moves around the office, his huge hard-on obvious to all. The president is past himself, blubbering incoherently, repeating himself all the time. What appear to be incoherent sounds at first however, turns out to be his password. The poor man is chanting his password. Time and again.

- ... J MPWF GFNBMF NVTDMF 136 ... ... J MPWF GFNBMF NVTDMF 136.

Bethany chuckles evilly.

- You knew I'm a pro, baby. Why make it so hard for yourself? Check it out, Matt. Are you in?

Matt nods. His heart leaps with joy: he is so happy to accomodate this cruel muscle chick. One minute later he has transferred more than a trillion dollars to secret bank accounts in Switzerland. All the president's revenues, assets and properties have been moved into a secret fund. Someone surely hit the jackpot--and it is definitely not the president. Exhausted and broken, sweating profusely, electric wires attached to metal devices sticking out from his penis and ass. Matt notices how Bethany quickly texts a message on her mobile before turning to the president.

- Thanks, baby! You could have spared yourself the trouble of the chair: you know I always get what I want, don't you? Poor baby. Look at your penis. It burns. It fucking smokes! Hahaha!

Indeed, the continuous treatment with heavy electric shocks has heated up the metal rods and plugs inserted into his penis and ass. They burn the president from the inside.

- You must have guessed that you're of no further use to me now. This is the end of the line.

- ... ... Please... O please, Bethany... Don't kill me. Have mercy... I could serve you. Help you as a business consultant.

- Serve me? I want my slaves to be rich, muscular and porn-sized. You're none. You've become worthless, baby. Well, I can let you experience first-hand how talented I am at ripping people apart. I certainly don't need your advice on how to spend all your hard-earned money.

Bethany roars with laughter. It makes her tremendous tits jiggle sexily. It also gives the boy who is still licking her pussy as if his life depends on it, a little time to breathe.

- Fucking insect. Did I tell you to stop licking?

One of her huge hands with the elegantly long and brightly colored, razor-sharp nails immediately grabs the back of his skull and pushes his face brutally hard into her wet crotch again, totally uncaring about possible damage to his face. She could crush his skull there and then, if she only wanted to, but it is clear she is interested in her pleasure and his pain. Her immensely muscular arm with the veins snaking over her perfectly tanned skin bulges with power.

- But I'm not the bad bitch everybody thinks I am. When I get back here, I'll play with you, OK? You'd like that, wouldn't you? I might even jerk you off for old times sake. You have always been such a true gentleman. The thing is: I agreed with Dayana she could have you and take you to her mansion.

- ... O no... ... God... Bethany, for heaven's sake, have mercy! ... ... Not Dayana. O please not Dayana.

- Jeez. You must have heard rumors about her rep. Or did you see her in action? She is one crazy black bitch. I hope you like roleplaying in nazi-uniforms. She's fucking sick!

You can hear how the terrified president shits himself again. Panic is written all over his face. His eyes look in desparation and pure terror at his former girlfriend, whose physical beauty is simply mind-boggling. A Venus with pornstar tits and attitudes. Super-model looks in a ripped, curvy, hyper-muscular physique. Her ballooning boobs are an international treasure!

- O I beg you, darling. Don't hand me over to Dayana. ... She's evil.

The busty muscle goddess does not even listen to his pleas. She knew that Dayana regularly paid him visits, showing him gruesome footage of some of her handiwork at her mansion: extremely brutal torture scenes in which she slowly destroys a man's body while keeping him in a quasi-permanent state of extreme arousal. Indeed, Dayana has the nasty habit of keeping her victims hard while she rips them apart--and when there is nothing left to crush or tear apart, she takes her time doing the crotch. And in spite of all the suffering, Dayana is always faced with a throbbing erection and painfully swollen balls, aching for a happy release. But she is not interested in happy. Nor in release. At least, not when she is on the job. Bethany has often witnessed this busty black beauty meticulously destroy cocks--whether live or on the internet--and it is obvious that Dayana never takes her job lightly. Her virtuoso fingers turn these male pleasure centers into barren places of unimaginable suffering. Her evil psychopathic brain is so imaginative in inflicting tsunami after tsunami of deep and intense pain, that her victims sometimes literally go crazy as their shaft and balls are totally roughed up. She is so talented in torturing male genitals, inflicting max pain with minimum damage, men lose their minds before losing their balls. It may take hours before death comes as a release and the beautiful black bitch decides to finish off her captive.

Bethany also knew well that Dayana jacked him off while she showed him the footage, keeping him in a muscular embrace, warning him that if he orgasmed, he would die a similar death. Of course, there is no way a man can control his orgasm when Dayana is jerking him off. As evil as she can be when crushing dicks, so amazingly arousing she can be when she is showing kindness to her fans. She is a sex bomb, a sex-crazed nympho, totally insane and crazy about cock. Dayana easily milked him five or six times, covering her nicely ridged, cobblestone abs with plenty of sticky sperm, which he was forced to lick and swallow. Total overstimulation by a black domme. He quickly got used to the taste of his own sperm, but the threats, the insane things she sexily whispered in his ear, kept haunting him. Day and night he thought about the horrifying tortures she would put him through. Dayana talked him through the scenario of his upcoming torture with insanely accurate precision. She minutely and very graphically described the actions and their consequences she had in store for him.

- Gotta love Dayana. She's such a cockteaser.

Bethany simply turns on the electricity again and doubles the voltage. The president goes berserk with pain and loses all control. The waves of electricity cause his entire body to convulse spastically in the chair. Seeing his agony, his intense suffering, the busty bodybuilder cannot keep herself from doubling the voltage again--four times the initial voltage! His screams are heart-rending. Insane with pain. Squeals of desparation. And then the volume of his screams... Without the gag the sound he produces is extremely loud and chilling to the bone. He shakes and trembles all over his body. Matt smells burnt flesh. His cock literally smokes, much to the amusement of the lubed-up muscle goddess. She turns out the electricity again. The president sighs in relief and gasps for breath.

- Dayana isn't really known for doing her men quickly. She's totally fucked-up. They call her the Black Death and she is notorious for playing out her prison or death camp fantasies. Little detail: you play the role of the uniformed guard who faces the challenge to control this bulgingly muscular, sex-crazed man-killer. And man, does she hate guards... Hahaha!

Then she suddenly turns serious.

- I've got business to attend to, guys. Business I've been looking forward to since this morning. It is seven of us girls in beastmode against 20,000 innocent fools. Guess who'll win? We'll roast that fucking audience.

Matt startles.

- ... You're going ... to ... to kill everybody in the stadium?

- Yes, any objections, Matt? Or do you have special requests?

Bethany licks her upper lip in amusement.

- Don't worry about your friends and family. Denise thought about that. They'll feature in her series of snuff-movies on the Dark Web called 'The Labyrinth'. She releases people in a huge maze which is full of deadly traps and hunts them down. People on the web can vote for the ways she has to snuff them out. Needless to say that her audience consists of sick pervs... Hehe.

- O God... No...

- O yeah. Their last days alive will be hell on earth. You will be able to watch every second of their suffering, probably being forced to masturbate aroused as you will be by just looking at your girlfriend's huge naked tits while she takes your loved ones through endless series of brutal tortures. She'll slowly squeeze every bit of life out of their gruesomely tortured bodies. You'll be asked to assist her--if you refuse, she'll order them to assist her doing you. Quite a prospect, don't you think?

Matt is visibly distraught.

- O, don't worry. I'll lock you in. You can watch us on the screen if you want to. Be back in an hour. Don't do anything stupid or I'll have you all in a chair and I'll make you last. O God, I'll make you last a long, long time.

She looks down on the boy who is still licking her pussy. She grabs his hair and pulls him up with one hand, so his eyes face hers. You can see he does his utmost best not to scream, because she hurts him big time.

- God, look at your face: you're so freakin' ugly.

The boy tries to tell her something, but it is difficult to understand...

- ... Please... O... Mmm... Buttplug...

- Lost your tongue, fuckface? A minute ago, you still had it. You mean the 'stretcher' up your ass? What about it?

With her other hand, she grabs his exposed balls. His erection is hard as ever. Bethany skillfully toys with his testicles in the palm of her hand, making his painfully erect penis twitch in arousal. The boy can do nothing but put his hands on her bulging upper arm, feeling the devastating strength and power revelling beneath his trembling fingers as she tenderly fumbles his testicles. Every movement of her fingers is answered by an impressive flexing and bulging movement in her pumped-up arm muscles. Countless gym hours, monumental weights, exceptional genes, numerous cycles of advanced roids created this pinnacle of female muscularity. He does not only experience the incredible differentiation bulging under his fingers, but he also feels the big snaking veins covering the flawless surface of her deeply tanned and oiled skin. Her ball-massage feels heavenly: this female bodybuilder is so talented in handling cock--she is like an erotic tsunami, a nympho sex virtuoso. You immediately get addicted to her touch: the boy does not know what happens to him when her fingers skillfully stimulate all sensitive spots on and around the straining shaft of his penis.

- ... Could you please ... Please, remove it?

- No. Stupid question.

Suddenly and without any warning she expertly squashes a ball between her fingers. She slowly crushes it like an overripe grape, loving the way his body and brains try to cope with the severe trauma. He screams his lungs out. His young body shakes all over, in total shock, absolutely petrified when he looks into the cold, uncaring eyes of this muscular sex-bomb. From heaven to hell in a split second. She easily keeps him up in the air by holding his hair in one hand, her other claw fumbling his ballsack. He fears the worst. And he is right.

- See? Stupid question. Shut up.

Despite the unbearable pain, he manages with all his willpower to overrule the suffering and to shut up. For the sexy young sadist this is merely play.

- Good boy. I like obedience. I'm sure you never felt that kind of muscularity in an arm, did you? Enjoy it while you still can. Some men want me to jerk them off while they worship my arm muscles. I always let them, warning them they have to control their orgasm and refrain from cumming before my tenth jerk. It usually takes my two jerks to make them cum like a hose--too aroused by my total hotbod. Their failure to comply is punished, of course. Hehe. I usually castrate them. Then I slaughter them like animals. Wanna lose the other ball too?

- ... ... ... Nnnno... ...

- That's what I thought.

And with visible pleasure the bodybuilding beauty crushes his other testicle too, slowly squashing it in the palm of her hand, her nails digging deeply into his scrotum, doing relatively superficial damage but inflicting un-bear-able levels of pain. He goes berserk, the volume of his screaming testifies of the excruciating pain and utter desparation he is experiencing.

- Mmmm, baby, your second ball popped so nicely.

With all his might he tries to push her arm away, but it is no use. What can you do against a girl with so much physical power and dominance? A super-busty bodybuilder with a physique so sexy, so developed, so muscular and with a super-intelligent mind so crazy, so evil, so outrageously sadistic? Yes: submit. Crawl in total submission and hope for some kind of mercy. This talented teen is simply slaughtering him with her bare hands: her index finger brutally enters the spot beneath his scrotum, just above his overstretched asshole.

- Any other questions?

Too engrossed in his agony and too afraid to answer, he averts his gaze, a high-pitched wailing filling the room, but the ultra-dominant female bodybuilder is not satisfied. She aggressively snarls:

- Are you fucking deaf? Any fucking other questions?

The tone in her voice is so violent and oozes so much cruelty, the boy falls silent immediately, trembling all over his body.

- ... N.... No... ...

- Now, clean up this mess! I want everything to be clean by the time I get back. I hold you personally responsible for any mishap. And you'll be disproportionately punished--what else? Hehe. Got that?

He quickly nods, tears in his eyes, his hands still holding on to her bulging biceps for balance. Bethany savagely throws him onto the ground.

- Fuck, you're such a useless asshole! Look at that ball-less prick. Who'd wanna fuck that tiny cock of yours? Fuck, I'd hardly feel you in me.

Suddenly she drives her high-heeled pumps into one of his legs with earth-shattering force, destroying his kneecap with the steel tip of her custom-made shoes. A horrific wailing sound escapes from his mouth again. He has lost hope of survival--so desparate is the cry. He cries for help, but who is going to help him? He pleads for mercy, but who is going to be merciful?

- Mmmm. How do you like that?

She sexily shakes her magnificent quads and then snap-flexes them, highlighting the amazing bulging muscularity and crazy anatomic differentiation and striations in her upper legs!

- Don't you wanna coat these babies with cum? Now, masturbate.

The boy has retreated in his own world of pain. He does not even hear her order. Then another kick. Same knee, more force and this time the busty sex-bomb uses her stiletto heel. A terrible crushing, tearing sound, testifying of the brutal force she stomped him with. Another scream. She destroyed his knee, leaving his left leg in an awkwardly unnatural angle.

- Jack off, I tell ya! Fucking dog. Grab that ridiculously small cock of yours and jerk it off. I want my quads drenched in your inferior semen.

Suddenly her cell phone buzzes. Bethany's eyes start to shine with ultra-sadistic glee when she reads the message.

- Fuck, I don't wanna be late for the party. OK, you're lucky, asshole. Make sure the room is clean when I return and you may have a chance to survive this encounter. But with a cock this small, I'll probably torture you so heavily you'll beg me to kill you. Unless...

The boy suddenly produces a horrific shrill sound, something so out of this world, it chills to the bone. The muscular babe roars with laughter when she sees how the stretcher is totally ripping apart his ass and destroys his pelvis from within. He writhes in complete agony.

- Hahahaha! What a fucking joke!

--

Five minutes later the six exits of the stadium open up and six impossibly muscular porn chicks enter the stadium carrying ultra-heavy machine guns. They carry these weapons like toys, like they weigh nothing. Their athletic physiques--the size, the definition, the vascularity--scream for attention. Their clothing is all about revealing their powerful muscularity and orgasmic curves. Matt looks at the computer screen and immediately recognizes Bella, Dayana and Karen. Bethany is guarding the Northern exit. The bodybuilding beauties blocking the other two exits are two big-boobed blondes whose darkly tanned skin contrasts sharply with the sexy white lingerie they are wearing.

Meanwhile, Denise has turned the fighting cage into a killing floor: she is now wearing spiked brass knuckles and razor-sharp spurs have been attached to her high-heels. Two of the ring judges have been the first to have had their faces rebuilt.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [hero141] Denise & the MMA

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View