Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574344 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 10:55:47 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected  (Read 30655 times)

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
+Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected
« on: November 02, 2015, 10:45:47 am »
 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Bested at the Beach

The Rise of the Muscled Avenger

Bested at the Beach
by fbbsmmh

Raquel Vasquez lay under the baking summer sun, tanning her God like body. Raquel was not muscular, but she was supertoned and conventionally sexy. She had exquisite 36DD tits an unspeakably gorgeous hispanic face, beautiful, long, black hair and curves in all the right places. It was no wonder she was making such a good living as a bikini model. Raquel could have any man she wanted and quite frankly, she usually did. Even at 22 she was extremly sexually exprienceed, but had grown bored with male attention. It had been 18 months since she last fucked a man, who needless to say, was a particularly enormous male bodybuilder. In fact she only ever fuckd bodybuilders, powerlifters or pro-wrestlers. If you weren't at least 6 foot 4 with minimum 18 inch biceps, this choosy babe was out of bounds. In fact, while in demand for her looks, she had a reputation for being quite the bitch and could be unspeakably nasty and cruel to any man who asked her out but didn't meet her sky high physical expectations. But now, even this was not enough for her. Two huge, cocky, but luckless bodybuilders were about to find this out the hard way.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the two hunky behemoths coming towards her smiling. Internally, she could admit these were easily the two sexiest men she had aver laid eyes on. Pedro was black, 6'8, aged 24. Unspeakably handsome, he had also the most magnificent male physique she had ever seen. His enormous frame included 28 inch, hyper vascular arms, exquisite 60 inch pecs, a near perfect 8 pack abs, 40 inch quads, 24 inch calves. Also through his tiny red trunks, the bulge of his gargantuan 12.5 inch cock was plain to see.

Calvin, his blonde, blue eyed, 20 year old companion was not quite as enormously built but was taller, standing an incredible 7 feet tall and was definitely the second most impressive male, Raquel had ever seen. 26.5 inch arms. 58 inch pecs, 39 inch quads, 8 pack abs, 22 inch calves and was larger than Pedro in another department, his 14 inch cock, again, the bulge of which was visible through his white trunks.

The two magnificent superhunks cockily strode over and began to flex their awe inspiring muscles from every angle. "So baby, who's it to be?" Pedro beamed as if the question was absurd. Very few women ever said no to either of them. Calvin and he had a competition going to see who could fuck the most women, although almost invariably any woman they approached ended up with both. A few strong willed women said no, but very few.

"Neither. Now go to hell." My girlfriend will be back soon, and you don't want to make her mad. Trust me.

"Oooh. You hear that Calvin? Her girlfriend will be mad at us. I'm so scared, aren't you scared Calvin?"
"Petrified!" The two laughed as if the prospect of being intimidated by a woman was alien to them. They were about to be taught a painful lesson.

Raquel, was growing impatient now and could see the love of her life approaching.
"Oh Sinéad!" she called, beckoning her Irish lover.
"These meathead assholes won't leave me alone."

Slowly but surely coming towards the foolish beefcakes, was the reason that Raquel had not been tempted by cock for 18 months. Because for 16 of those months, she had been lucky enough to have been in a relationship with a truly incredible woman with all the muscles she could ever want on either a man or a woman, coupled with the sweetly feminine charms that made her fall in love almost immediately.

As Sinead approached, the hunky nuisances' jaws dropped. As she drew nearer, they could see exactly why their incredible bodies had not turned Raquel to mush. It was because, frankly, next to her, they were like wimps.

Smiling menacingly, the female titan approached. Even at rest, her language-defying musculature was enough to dwarf any man ever born. At 7'10 tall, she dwarfed both of her sexy girlfriend's tormentors. "I believe you two little wimps were asked to leave, so kindly fuck off if yiz know what's good for yiz", she said in a sexy but booming, Dublin accent.
"Did you just call us wimps?" Pedro asked, defiantly, but foolishly.
The beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed super-amazon just laughed.
"Well yiz are  fucking wimps next to me", she said commandingly as she began to flex.
Again their jaws dropped (and dicks rose) as she began to truly demonstrate the magnificence of her muscles. 38 inch arms, 70 inch pecs, 12 pack abs, 60 inch quads and 32 inch calves (not to mention traps that resembled small mountains). Everything about Sinéad was superhuman,  including her infinite strength, which they would later find out to their detriment. To make her even more unbelievable, she was only still 19. Her 20th birthday was 3 more weeks away.
After she finished her incredibly sexy yet intimidating display of musculature, (which by now had attracted a massive crowd of confused but intrigued onlookers) she smiled another menacing smille and said. "So yeah, fuck off, before yiz force me to lose my temper."

This is where smarter men would have turned away, embarrassed but unscathed. Instead they did the worst possible thing you can in the presence of the strongest person the planet earth has ever seen; they said no!

Forum Saradas

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bested at the Beach
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 02:39:09 pm »
"Well that's funny", laughed Sinéad "Because I don't recall fucking asking your opinion." With this, she grabbed both bodybuilders by the throats, barely gripping either, yet still with such strength that even a slight increase in pressure would have ended their lives. Sinead dropped both of the hopelessly overpowered muscle hunks to the ground and a sinister smile lit up her breathtakingly beautiful face.

"I tell yiz what I'll do for yiz. If the two of yiz together can knock me off my feet, just knock me off my feet, that's all, yiz can both fuck my girlfriend while I watch."

"What's the catch?", Calvin enquired, suspiciously
"The catch", the incredible muscle goddess replied, "Is that if I make yiz both submit, then yiz have to be our slaves for a month."
"Sounds great." Pedro said, rubbing his hands
Calvin pulled his shorter but slightly more muscular companion aside.
"Are you fucking crazy"? He whispers. "She's a fucking machine, she'd smash us both in no time.
"Alternatively gentleman, yiz can apologise to my beautiful girlfriend, sling your hook now and we'll forget this incident ever occurred. After all, it's not like yiz were ever a threat to me." She said, flexing her exquisite right arm.
"Before making up your minds though. Time for a little strength demonstration."
Pedro and Calvin scratched their heads.
"It's your go first, go to that big rock just over there, n ext to the cave and try lifting it. Together if Yiz want"
"You must be insane lady. That's rooted to the ground. Ain't nobody moving that thing."
"Humour me!" she snarled, furious that anyone would try to defy her.
Relouctantly the two he-men, pushed against the mammouth rock like their lives depended on it, but predictably, they couldn't budge it.
"Stand aside ladies", she chided "Let someone with real muscles show you how it's done."
Sinéad walked over to the rock and without even the slightest strain, put one finger of one hand on the base of the rock and easily uprooted it. She then turned to face the stunned musclemen and tossed the enormous rock into the air like it were a pebble. Grabbing the rock with ease on the way down, she let a mighty roar out of her as the rock surrendered, meekly and pathetically, to the overwhelming power and force of her magnificent muscles.

The huge crowd that had now gathered burst into rapturous applaused as the delighted muscle goddess flexed and played to the gallery.
"Let's go," said Calvin, "before we get any more humilliated. We'll go to the gym, find us two hotties and take them back to the appartment to fuck their brains out. "
"Dude, it's cool we're two of the strongest men on the planet. I don't care how big that bitch is, all we have to do is charge at her, knock her over and we have sweet pussy handed to us on a plate. It can't fail."
That lazy assumption would prove to be Pedro's second mistake.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 05:38:45 pm »
Another great story of an incredibly huge, incredibly strong girl who loves to show off her strength! These two guys never had a chance, at least Calvin realizes that, but Pedro, he's got something called pride, and that will always get your ass handed to you against clearly superior competition, which Sinead looks to be. A question, did she toss that boulder in the air with the same finger she uprooted it with, or did she have to use a hand? Either way, she's got to be hundreds of times stronger than both men put together, if not more. I can't wait to see how strong she really is! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 06:37:17 pm »
Thanks JL. Yeah, it was  meant to be one seamless movement with the same finger, but I didn't overthink it too much in either event. Hopefully I'll add the next extract soon. I'm aware I have other stories to finish, but I tend to only write as things come to me.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 10:08:45 pm »
Against Calvin's better judgement, the musclebound morons charged. Sinéad just smiled and puffed out her mighty chest as Calvin and Pedro drove harmlessly into her insanely muscled torso, simply bouncing off the invincible goddess, who laughed at how pathetic they were. Stupidly, instead of taking their beating and leaving, Pedro decides to charge at her again, this time at her monumental legs, believing somehow that he could lift her off the ground. Needless to say, Sinéad didn't even budge. Instead she clenched the fool's head between her gargantuan quads. One light squeeze and she could have mutilated him as if his head was in a vice, but she didn't have murder on her mind, just utter humiliation. Calvin decided to join the foolishness and attempted to punch her. Grabbing his hand, again she could have crushed it beyond repair had she wanted to. Instead she dropped both of her squirming, emasculated victims to the ground.

Grabbing Calvin, with one hand under his crotch, she scooped him up and held him over his head before throwing him into the sea. She then grabbed Pedro by the leg, spinning him around violently before throwing him in to join his companion. Probably her most incredible feat came as she leapt into the sea to continue the torture. Amazingly she managed to keep herself afloat using just her legs as she forced the heads of the two friends under the water. They panicked and struggled for breath. Sinéad just laughed and smiled at the shocked onlookers, who by now must have numbered in the thousands. They were seconds away from death, until the sexy but cruel muscle goddess threw them like rubbish back onto the sands. She smiled at them as she leapt back and stood over the utterly decimated victims of her torture, who by now were only barely containing tears. If they thought their humiliation was complete though, they would prove sadly mistaken. The impossibly strong amazon was just getting started.
Sinéad laughed callously at the two vanquished hunks. They were squirming at her feet, barely able to hold themselves up.
“Yiz are absolutely pathetic!” she laughed. “What are yiz?”
They said nothing.
“Answer me when I’m fucking talking to you.” She roared.
As Sinéad did this, she kicked both men in the pecs. For her it was a light tap, but the force was such that the two beefcakes were tossed easily 300 feet into the air. As they landed they did so into Sinéad’s hands, as she barely gripped their throats. She didn’t actually want them dead, just so utterly embarrassed, they would think twice before harassing any woman again. Knowing that her strength was such that even a temporary lapse in concentration could have resulted in the two men dying agonisingly in her powerful hands. She dropped them to the ground.
“Down on your fucking knees, like the dogs that yiz are!”
Calvin and Pedro didn’t argue.
“Now bark.”
The two hesitated.
“I fucking said bark.”
Pedro and Calvin did as they were told, as demeaning as it may have been. Calvin somehow managed to keep his composure, but Pedro was a broken man. He sobbed openly as he attempted to bark.
“Ah poor babies. You crying? I’ll give yiz something to fucking cry about.”
With that, she rose both men to their feet and enveloped the two of them together in a crushing bear-hug. The pain was immense as evidenced by the intense screams of anguish. And yet, Sinéad was barely applying any pressure. She wasn’t a killer she wasn’t even a particularly cruel person ordinarily, quite the opposite in fact, but she was very protective of her girlfriend and would not tolerate anyone treating her with disrespect. She released her hug, having already broken six ribs on each of her victims.  Next she grabbed them both by the back of the head.
“Say good night boys.”
With that she banged their heads together in a vicious meeting of the minds, the resulting collision, knocking both men out cold. This would have to be the end of their ordeal surely? Or did it?
To be continued

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 07:44:51 pm »
Sinéad took advantage of the unconscious state of her muscle ound play things, to flex and showboat for the gathered crowd. Her musculature was, quite frankly, insane. Even at rest her muscles would dwarf any fully pumped bodybuilder ever, but when flexed, she was on an entirely different scale to anything the human race had seen before. She ripped off her bikini top. It was years since her pecs had last resembled tits, so they were pretty pointless. She had virtually no body fat, so no way for tits to develop. Her chest was pure, hard, muscle and she loved it. She shot a most muscular to the stunned, aroused crowd as she smiled and laughed with glee.
“So folks, what’s it like to be in the presence of the strongest, most muscular creature that has ever lived? Can yiz even believe your eyes”
She flexed for the lucky throngs of people, including her proud and super horny girlfriend, in every position possible. Many of the men looked uncomfortable, virtually all had noticeable erections, most even came , as much as they tried to hide it from their wives, partners, girlfriends and families. Many of the women too, had hard nipples, some looked visibly excited, probably speculating as to why their men couldn’t look like that.
“Now folks, if yiz excuse me, I have to wake these sleeping beauties so I can humiliate them further”. She prodded them repeatedly until they came to.
“So my little wimps, had enough yet?”
Calvin was about to admit defeat, when his moronic companion sealed their fate.
“Bring your worst bitch!” Pedro said foolishly, yet defiantly.
“What the fuck are you talking about dude, shes already beaten us unbearably without even trying she could kill us both in an instant if she wanted to.”
“Shut up you wuss!  Just get our second wind, knock her off her feet and she gives us her girlfriend’s pussy on a plate. “
Sinéad can’t stop the laughter from coming.
“You really are fucking stupid, why can’t you be more like your friend? There was never any chance of you knocking me off your feet”
She laughed some more.
“Even if there was, you really think I would have just let ye fuck the woman I love? I’d have broken every bone in your bodies, if yiz even touched her. I just wanted to see how gullible yiz were. Your friend has sense, but you sir, are a moron.”
Stupidly, Pedro went to punch the invincible muscle goddess, who Mercilessly captured his hand in a vice like grip.
“Ouch, my hand” he cried, “ He said as he held his left hand in agony “you crushed my fucking hand”
“Aw, poor dear” Sinéad mocked. “I hope that wasn’t your wanking hand?”
“Yes it fucking was, you stupid bitch.”
Sinéad looked pissed off now, as she grabbed his throat.
“That’s  not a nice thing to say, all I Want to hear you say is ‘I submit’ “
It was hard to speak with his throat clenched so firmly, but he struggled to say “fuck off”
Sinéad sighed as she dropped him to the sand and stood on his throat. She turned almost apologetically to Calvin.
“You actually seem like a reasonably nice guy, you know when you’re beaten for one thing, but I’m afraid as your friends got such a big fucking mouth, I’ll have to continue teaching both of yiz a lesson.”
To be continued.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 07:58:47 pm »

“I’d close my eyes if I were you boys.”
They obeyed without hesitation as they were forced head first into the sand, helpless against her powerful hands. Next, she placed them together and sat on the back of their heads. She laughed as they squirmed, she knew she had no intention of ending their lives but she wasn’t sure if they did. She pulled the emasculated hunks to their feet. As they wiped the sand from their faces, she warned the crowd of what was about to go down.
“Those of you with kids, might want to move them away, this is going to get kind of x rated.”
They didn’t need to be told twice, the families moved to a different part of the beach immediately. Many remained curious, but they didn’t want to have to expose their kids to anything they couldn’t explain. About a third of the crowd remained, reduced, but still well in excess of a thousand people. childless straight couples, gay couples, lesbian couples, single men and some very sexy single women all remained, curious as to what fate awaited Calvin and Pedro.
Without warning, Sinéad ripped off their speedos, revealing their enormous, rock hard cocks. The crowd laughed to add to the humiliation, neither Calvin or Pedro could hold back their tears now. Although the women joined in, many were noticeably impressed by their gargantuan packages. Most licked their lips in sheer bliss, not just the singletons, but many of the spoken for ladies as well. If only they had worked their charms on some of these, instead of choosing the one woman, whose partner was strong enough to make them regret it.
“Now on your knees botches!” Sinéad commanded menacingly. Even Pedro was now beyond protesting.
“Kiss my feet, you worthless vermin.” They did it.
“Now say, we beg for your mercy our goddess”. They said it.
“Now crawl around on all fours and go hee haw “ They did it, as the crowd erupted with laughter.
“You’ve been so naughty, that I think it’s only fair that my lover gets to spank you. I must warn you though, she’s stronger than she looks.”
This, they found out. First, Raquel spanked Calvin. They weren’t sure where she got the upper body strength from, but this was no playful tap or a kinky sex game. She spanked that ass hard and it hurt. After ten minutes of torture, she turned her attention to Pedro. Being the bigger asshole of the two, she went twice as hard on him, as he screamed in agony.
The crowd were overjoyed. They got their entertainment for free, but for the musclebound morons, this was torture.
As the two humiliated bodybuilders tried to nurse their egos, they hoped their ordeal was at an end. They were wrong.
“Hey baby, what do you want me to do next?” Raquel whispered sadistically into her ear.
“Ah jeysus no, we can’t do that, it’s mean.”
“Just fucking do it baby. Teach those jerks never to mess with us again.”
Sinéad agreed as she grabbed Pedro tightly by the neck, “You.” She called authoritatively to Calvin.
“You will be spared, but I’m going to kill your loudmouth friend… Unless you do something for me, in public, with all these people watching.”
“What?” He asked nervously.
“You have to suck his cock!”
To Be Continued...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 04:23:14 am »
I think you lost me, probably a while back, I enjoy strength and muscle a great deal, and a certain amount of domination is just fine with me, but I think you made Sinead much too cruel, too mean, at least for my tastes. Sure, Pedro deserves some of the shit that he has gotten for being too much of a stubborn asshole, but Calvin in no way has done enough to deserve the kind of punishment he is receiving, to me it's like sentencing someone 20 years because he stole a loaf of bread. But that's just me, if others like that kind of stuff, then that's cool. k+ anyway!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2015, 06:00:20 am »
Thanks for that JL. Don't give up on it just yet though. Sinéad will redeem herself eventually, I promise.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2015, 06:46:42 am »
Calvin did as he was told. Pedro wasn't his favourite person right now, but they had been friends for years and he didn't want Pedro's death on his conscience. Of course, Sinéad never had any intention of killing him, but Calvin couldn't have known that. He performed the degrading act on his friend as tears streamed down his face. Some of the crowd dispersed uneasily, some continued to laugh, others, the women especially, seemed to be getting a little aroused. This was all a game to the spectators but, for its 'players', it was oh so real.
"Did you enjoy that? "Sinéad grinned at the degraded musclegod as she beckoned for him to stop. Calvin tried to compose himself but Pedro couldn't keep the tears away. Were his years of objectification and exploitation finally coming back to bite him in the ass? He had no respect for women, they were little more than sex toys to him. While he had never had sex with any woman who hadn't consented, he knew he had probably destroyed several marriages. If it mattered to Calvin, it certainly didn't to him. Once he got his fun, nothing else seemed to matter. Now though, he was the toy and it felt terrible.

"Now, knock those creepy motherfuckers out and let's go home and have some real fun" Raquel commanded. Considering Sinéad held all the cards in terms of her fearsome and impossible strength, it was interesting to note that it was Raquel who always seemed to call the shots. Sinéad was like a heavy for the seductive yet sinister, Latino goddess.
With a light flick of her middle finger, sinéad knocked both men out cold. It would take several hours before they could even think of re-emerging from their enforced sleep. Sinead placed the huge behemoths on each arm as if they were weightless and carried them to their car. She threw them in the trunk as they got ready for the two hour drive back to their appartment. This was where the real fun would begin.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2015, 08:48:07 am »
If someone went out cold for several hours from a bump on the head, they'd probably have severe brain damage if they ever woke up at all, just saying. Like Jeremy said, I think Calvin got too harsh a punishment. I like justice being served, but I'm not a fan of the domination thing, but you intrigued me when you said Sinead would 'redeem' herself later on. Something postive I hope.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2015, 09:58:05 am »
Yeah I totally get how this isn't everyone's cup of tea. Violencr wise it wl get worse before it gets better but bear with me as it's necessary for plot development.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Author: [fbbsmmh] The Rise of the Muscled Avenger
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 10:53:33 am »
While I know I already have lots of half finished stories here, I wanted to start this one, which I have been mulling over for a while. Enjoy and I will post the next part soon.

The Rise of the Muscled Avenger
By Hans Schmoeman

Breaking News:
“Two men have been brutally killed in an incident in downtown Urbanton last night. The gruesome discovery was made at about 11.30 PM last night, when a delivery driver, who had been eating at a nearby all-night café, returned to his vehicle to discover the decimated skull of one of the victims, underneath. The second man, was lying dead in an adjacent alley-way, with his torso broken beyond repair. Although the facial injuries of the first man, make a positive ID difficult, after identifying the second man as Mitch Robinson, police believe the first man to be Tony Bradshaw, his close associate. Both men are known to police and are believed to be linked to a series of serious sexual assaults In the city in the past 3 months. Rumours are circulating that the double-murder may be the work of the mysterious amazon known only as ‘the Muscled Avenger’. It brings to 11 the number of murders of men suspected of serious and violent crimes in the city this past month which have all been attributed to the musclebound vigilante. Speaking to channel 3 news today, Urbanton’s mayor, Donald McIntyre, had this to say”

“Two more men have been murdered today. While both individuals were known to police and suspected of being involved in serious sexual crimes, their deaths were still unlawful and cannot be condoned in any civilised society. While the police investigation into this matter is still ongoing, the fingers of blame at this stage must be pointed at this woman calling herself the muscled avenger. My message to this mysterious vigilante is clear. Your superhuman strength and god like physique, do not make you above the law. The crimes you have sought to avenge must be dealt with legitimately by our legal system. The same must happen in the case of these brutal murders. If we allow vigilante justice to triumph then the very essence of our democracy is at risk.”

“That was Mayor McIntyre, speaking to Channel 3 news earlier today. Staying with the murders, police say they are interested in speaking with a woman seen leaving Flaherty’s Bar just moments before the two victims. Police suspect the woman may be able to help them with their inquiries. The police investigation comes as a huge majority of 73% told our channel’s phone in poll that they believe the Muscled Avenger to be a hero. Just 6% described her as a villain while 21% said she was neither.”

Water cascades down the musclebound body of Siobhan McAllister, every inch of her 7’6, 390 lbs granite physique is packed with awe inspiring bulk, from her 38” biceps, to her 72” pecs, 54” quads and 40” calves, complimented with a mesmerising 12 pack, yet her striking blue eyes and model like good looks, attached to her long, perfect blonde hair, do not look like they belong on someone whose body makes Ronnie Coleman resemble Gary Coleman. After drying herself off, the Belfast born behemoth stands In front of the bathroom mirror and admires the glory of her upper body. Shooting a most muscular, she makes the following affirmation.
“Ignore what the Mayor says Siobhan. You did well last night. Those parasites deserved what you did to them. These are the muscles of power, of justice. If the cops won’t do their fucking job, then you do it for them. Yours is the ultimate justice. Retribution. You are judge, jury and executioner.”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: The Rise of the Muscled Avenger
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 07:02:40 pm »
Hey fbbsmmh, it's been a while since I've seen something new from you, I remember loving your stuff in the past, so it's good to see you back writing. Great stuff as usual, while I'm not completely into violence, you did great describing Siobhan's muscles! k+!

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Rise of the Muscled Avenger
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 07:42:14 pm »
Sarah Taylor was still incredibly shaken after her ordeal, not only did she have to endure the terror of an attempted rape, but the shock and surprise of a beautiful female superhuman literally breaking her two assailants in front of her eyes. While she was grateful to her saviour, the whole thing had left her confused.  As she sat in the police interview room, she was beyond nervous. Detective Stan Burrows and his short, stocky frame faced her directly at the small table, the 6’6 ultra muscular Lou Wakowski, stood back with his arms folded.

“So Miss Taylor, please tell us exactly what happened last night when you left Flaherty’s”
Sarah did her best to recount her attack and its gruesome aftermath
“Well I-I erm…”
She pauses and apologises for her distress.
“Take your time Miss Taylor”, detective Burrows interjects compassionately., “We understand this must be very difficult for you.”
“Well, these two guys, the two that were… Well, you know, they followed me out of the bar and into the Alley way. One of them….”
Another pause.
“What happened Miss Taylor.”
“One drew a knife on me and told me that I I opened my mouth he would kill me.”
“The other he…”
Wakowski spoke for the first time.
“We can stop this for a while Sarah if you need some air or a coffee or something.”
Sarah shakes her head and readies herself.
“The other pulled his pants down and put his hand up my skirt, he was ready to rape me.”
“Then what happened?” Burrows asked nonchalantly.
“I hear a voice. Her voice.”
The two cops look at each other.
“Whose voice?”, Wakowski asks somewhat superfluously.
“The one they call the Muscled Avenger”
Another knowing glance is exchanged between the law enforcement duo.
“Describe exactly what you heard and saw.”, Burrows pries further
“Next thing I hear is put her down assholes! Then they turn towards her and she says you have two choices, come with me to the police station or I’ll put you in the fucking morgue.”
A brief pause before Detective Burrows asks her what happened next.
“One guy charges at her with a knife. The knife breaks on her and she crushes his hand. She says, I guess it’s the morgue then?”
“Then what happened?”, Burrows probes.
Sarah buries her head in her hand briefly, still trying to get her head around all that has happened.
“The other guy goes to run away and she just snaps both his legs like twigs, his screams were agonising. I mean I know what those bastards had planned for me, but your natural empathy still kicks in. Then she goes back to the first guy and puts a bearhug on him, you hear his entire torso snapping. Barely a second it took. Funny thing is…”
Another pause.
“Proceed Miss Taylor.”, Burrows urges.
“It’s just that she barely put any effort in at all and he just, he just, shattered. I would say she didn’t even put the slightest fraction of her strength into destroying him. But it was the other guy she really did the job on.”
“What happened? Wakowski interjected.
“She just grabbed the guy by his two broken legs, he begged her for mercy but she just ignored him. She pulled him onto the road by where a huge truck was parked. Then she…”
Another pause, followed by tears.
“Then she what? “ Wakowski enquired.
“Then she raised the back left wheel off the ground with her baby finger. Like it was nothing. She put him right underneath it and she just tossed it up in the air. It came crashing down. His head and skull was just obliterated. It was horrible. As evil as these guys were, it was very distressing to see.”
The two cops looked at Sarah, then at each other. It was rare that they were ever speechless but this was one such occasion.
“What did this, this woman, look like Sarah?”
“Well she obviously wanted to be identified as she wore that costume people have been speaking  about. A blue full body suit, a bit like super man, only on the yellow crest, were green letters, MA, not red, and her briefs were yellow, with no cape. She was magnificent though.”
“How do you mean?” Burrows probes further
“I’ve always really dug muscles. Most of my lovers have been bodybuilders, so hot on men, but to be honest this woman made your colleague over there, look like a pencil. No offence”
Wakowski laughs. “None taken”
“So I was totally taken with this woman, you could almost see her veins through each fibre. Yet what she was doing was monstrous, I didn’t know whether to cum in my panties or to scream with terror. And yet, after she had broken those guys, she turned to me and was so gentle, touched me lightly, asked was I okay. Her accent was beautiful. A soft Irish lilt.”
“Irish?” Wakowski seemed confused.
Sarah nods.
“Definitely Irish. Northern Ireland I think.”
“Interesting.” Wakowski observes.
“So what is going to happen to this woman? You going to arrest her?”
“We shall continue our enquiries miss Taylor”, Burrows adds rather professionally, “We can’t presume to know where that may lead.”
Sarah nods her head.
“You shouldn’t arrest her you know. I don’t necessarily condone what she did, but if she hadn’t acted, I shudder to think what might have…”
“Two wrongs don’t make a right Sarah.” Wakowski protested.”
Sarah stares into his come to bed brown eyes.
“Well what would you have done? If someone tried to rape someone in your family?”
“We have laws for a reason Miss Taylor,” Burrows interrupted.
“Besides”, Sarah concluded, ”It’s not as if you could do anything to her anyway. She would rip handcuffs apart like string, and I doubt any cell could hold her.”
An awkward silence filled the room.
“Thank you Miss Taylor. You have been most helpful” , Burrows concluded the interview.
“Can we get you a ride home?” Wakowski enquires empathically.
“Yes I would like that.”
“I’ll arrange that for you right away Sarah."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [fbbsmmh] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View