Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574132 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:55:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 275565 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 01:16:33 pm »
Thanks a lot for the comments everyone :) I'm glad I could post two updates in such a short amount of time.  I've been working on the next part as well and I hope you're excited for the direction things begin to go with Jennifer.

As always, I'm glad to receive comments, suggestions, and criticisms.  Also, feel free to send a PM or email if you have other ideas or simply want to chat muscle!

Thank you once again!

~BMB

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 01:16:33 pm »

Deeper1234

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2015, 08:44:02 am »
Your story has been awesome... One of my fantasies was always shaving side by side with my FBB girlfriend in the morning, and getting turned on by the fact her beard had gotten thicker than mine and the fact she would dull a razor in half the time it took me to make one dull. I even fantasized about her using an electric shaver and hearing the motor of the electric razor strain and moan as it struggled to cut the wire thick hairs of her beard.  I hope Jenn grows a beard thicker than her husbands and lets him know it.... I also hope Jenns clit keeps getting bigger and bigger till its legit penis size...Also would be hot if Jenn could have 2 or 3 orgasms in the time it takes her husband to have one... ALways turned me on how FBB's on roids with their huge sex drive could jack their clits off like a man and reach orgasm just as fast... None of that half hour of foreplay shit like with a regular girl.  An FBB is just as horny or hornier as a man and can orgasm fast and frequently with much more intensity...I mean when a roided up FBB cums it must be such a more powerful sensation than the orgasms she use to have before the roids.  Also, it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if Jennifer's hair started to thin out. You know... an unforseen side effect of the Feminox. I think it would be hot if her hair started receding and receding to the point she would wear a wig at work, but when she came home she forced her husband to deal with her bald head...Another hot thing would be if Jen's back got so hairy that her husband had to shave it because she can't reach around with those huge wide lats in the way..  Some FBB's have lats that are just covered in testosterone fur... Jenn could be one of them...  Just some ideas to play around with Bert.. thats all.. Thank you so much for the story so far... It has been amazing!!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 03:46:29 am »
Hello fellow muscle fans!  The next part is here.  Sorry it took longer than I expected.  Even though this chapter is (slightly) shorter than the last, life still has a way of sucking up my free time.  But I'm glad I can finally post it and start writing the next part!  I hope you all enjoy it!  Please continue to leave comments and ideas!  Thanks a lot for reading, as always.

Spring 2008 - The Next Morning

I was roused from my slumber as Jen shifted to get out of bed.  Was it morning already?  I woke a little disoriented, my head feeling a bit heavy on the satin pillow.  I wasn't used to getting up this early; the months of sleeping in and waking on my own schedule had spoiled me terribly.  Even through our thick bedroom drapes, I could tell that the sky was still dark.  As I blinked drowsily, every part of me wanted to simply roll myself into the cozy sheets and fall asleep, letting myself sink back into the soft bed and relax back into a comforting dream.  But the conversation Jen and I had the night before rang in my mind.  Jen made it clear that if I wanted her body to be shaved, I was going to need to do it for her.  I still couldn't really tell if she was bluffing or not, but based on how indifferent she had been acting these days, I had a feeling she wasn't.  How ludicrous our relationship was becoming.

"Maybe just another 10 minutes," I thought, my eye lids fighting to close once again.  But as those words mulled about in my head, I noticed Jen had already disappeared out of the room, headed towards the shower, and started up the water.  The pitter patter against the tiled floor resounded through the hallway, forcing me back to consciousness.

Jesus, she was already showering.  She really didn't intend on waiting for me and she certainly wasn't going to go back on her word.  Jen didn't care if I got out of bed to shave her or not; if I didn't, she'd simply go about her day like nothing happened and when she got home, I'd be greeted by a much more stubbly wife.  The thought of Jen's body stubble getting out of control sent a jolt of motivation through me, and I was able to pull myself up off the mattress and out of our bedroom.

Entering the shower room, I saw the wide, tall silhouette of Jen, standing stoically in the steam as the water ran down her naked muscular body.  Small trickling rivers flowed down her expansive back, weaving and turning as they coursed through the cervices of her muscles.  As I approached, the heat wrapped me in a warm, calming embrace, that felt extremely soothing at this early hour.  My wife peaked over her shoulder to watch me draw near, her bulky torso twisting and causing her obliques and lats to bulge .  I walked up to her, the closing distance making her seem bigger and bigger every second until I was next to her and forced to glance upward due to her slight height advantage.   Jen simply gave a confident, dimply smile.

"So," she spoke, her low voice resonating through the room, "You actually got your ass out of bed early for once!"

"Well," I scoffed half amused, "You didn't give me much of a choice." I eyed her up and down, taking in the sight of her back muscles, thick legs, and juicy striated glutes.  She was covered in hard curves and veins; as if she was carved from marble.  It never ceased to amaze me how she seemed to get more solid every day.

"Oh, don't be such a baby," Jen bellowed with a smirk, "I never forced you to do anything.  I simply put a decision in your hands.  Or have you been living as a docile house-wife for so long that you forgot what it's like to even make a decision?"

As Jen laughed deeply, it was obvious she said the comment jokingly, but I couldn't help but hear a ring of truth in her words, which certainly stung a bit.  The remark certainly seemed a bit back-handed.  Did she actually see me as a "house-wife"? It was true that I hadn't really had a job since we graduated and I had been spending most of my days in the house doing chores.  The move had kept me pretty busy our new house settled and winter came so fast that it was just too comfortable inside our giant mansion; going outside into the frigid cold was drastically less appealing than lounging in our heated home. 

Plus, Feminox supplied us with everything we needed.  We got constant shipments of food and free home renovations; if there was ever a problem or a reason for me to leave the house, it was usually taken care of before I could even get around to it.  And to be honest, I hadn't been doing a great job at keeping in touch with my friends and family.  I hadn't seen most of them since the wedding and I was just now realizing what a hermit I had become over the last half a year.

"W-well," I stammered, snapping back from my deep thought, "I'm making a decision now then!  You can't avoid shaving, Jen.  You need to keep up a feminine appearance.  Even if you don't care about that sort of thing anymore, I still do."

Jen only gave a sly, uncaring smile.  "Whatever you say, dear.  The razor's over there.  You better get to work and quickly.  I need to head out pretty soon and I'm not leaving without some damn breakfast!"  She pointed to the shower wall where a container of shaving cream and a purple woman's razor rested.  I gave a light sigh and went over to grab them; it sounded like I'd better get started.

"Well this is all new to me," I said slightly annoyed, "Where do I even start?"  I was pretty unfamiliar with shaving a body.  Sure, I did some trimming myself on occasion, but I had never actually gone bare.  There had to be a method or an efficient strategy.

Jen shrugged aloofly, which caused her thick traps to flex and the striations on her deltoids to flare.  It was astounding how even her smallest movements caused her thick muscles to contract and bulge.  "I'm not here to instruct you," her voice boomed within the confines of the shower, "I'm here to get ready.  You do whatever you want."

Not entirely sure where to begin, I decided it was best not to ask any more questions.  My wife seemed so cold as of late; not unloving, but there was definitely a hint of concentrated rage always beneath the surface.  Though she had yet to yell at me or show any real anger, the way she spoke and the stern look on her face always gave me the sense that she could snap at any moment.  It was yet another departure from the kind and sweet woman I had married.  Lately, I felt it best to simply tip-toe around any issues with her; I certainly didn't want to see her upset and with her multiplying size ,strength, and testosterone, I had to respect the fact that she could react...unpredictably. 

As Jen stood, enjoying the water pressure of the hot shower, I sprayed some lather into my hand and crouched down to run it over Jen's legs; they were noticeably prickly to the touch.  Her calves and lower thighs were speckled with bits of hair that was already gaining some length, even after a day's time.  I worked the lather around, which in turn, really allowed my hand to explore her hard muscles in a way I simply hadn't before.  Rubbing her taught, prickly skin, I was able to feel and appreciate the rock hard grooves of her quads.  They were impressively thick; a real set of thunder thighs that were wide and beefy.  Given her increasing weight and height, it's not a surprise that her legs grew the way they did, the extra base needed to support her onset heaviness.

I wrapped my hands around the back to lather up her hamstrings.  I took the opportunity to work my way up to give her ass a playful squeeze, but I noticed that it too had some light traces of stubble on it.  Now that I was new to me; the hair back there probably didn't grow in too thick, and Jen's shaving had been enough to keep me unaware of its existence.  I began to wonder how much more of her body needed to be maintained.  I lathered her ass and worked up to her back, my grip circling around Jen's bulky lats and rear deltoids.  There wasn't much in the way of stubble; some light peach fuzz, but nothing crazy.  And yet, I found myself taking my time spreading the shaving cream, admiring and groping her the hard muscles of her back and shoulders.  I felt a twitch from downstairs as my cock started to engorge.  Though it was difficult for me to admit verbally, apparently I did have a latent attraction to Jen's growing muscles.

Not wanting to distract myself from getting the job done, I shook my head to clear the daze I was in and proceeded to work the lather around to the front of her torso.  Standing up close to her wet, hulking body, the alternate places where her hair had been growing became apparent.  Her pecs and abs were also specked with dots of scruff; much more faint than her legs, but the obviousness of the growth couldn't be ignored.  Reluctantly, I ran my hands across the bulk of her torso (taking a few seconds longer than necessary) as I pondered just what I had gotten myself into.  I rubbed the suds down her bulging, prickly abs and my hand continued south to lather the treasure trail that had been coming in.

I almost continued downwards to her bush, but my hand paused as it drew close.  There was no way I was going to have time to manage that; at this point her pubic hair was a wild, unruly mane, as long as it was thick.  Jen had made it clear I was on the clock, and trimming her pubes was going to be an afternoon project in itself.  Besides, it wasn't just the time commitment.  If I was being totally honest with myself, I had grown used to Jen's bush; maybe even fond of it.  The thought of her bare down there, though it was once the norm, just seemed odd to me.  It was just another part of the old Jen I was beginning to replace with the new Jen.  Lately, whenever I pictured my wife in my mind, it was no longer the petite, mousy girl I met during science class, but instead the tall, dominant, hunk that stood before me in the shower.  I couldn't decide if it was a good or a bad sign, but at least it meant I was getting over the pain of yearning for the past.

Without further delay, I began to run the razor across Jen's body.  First, I traced her legs, starting down by her ankles and working upwards, across the length of her shin, past her knee, and up to her bikini line.  After each long stroke, I'd give the razor a light tap against the shower wall, splattering the tiles with the loose stubble that clung to the blades.  The shavings would then get caught in the downpour and run down, making their way to the floor and flowing down into the drain in a river of sudsy water.  I worked around to the back of her legs, getting her thick calves and juicy hamstrings.  I also removed all the stubble from her ass and as far into her ass crack as I could manage, where the hair was even thicker.  From there I paved my way up her lower back, around her lats, up her traps, and back down her rear deltoids.  This was certainly easier than managing the thick prickles of her legs, the razor only needing to pick up the traces of light blonde fuzz coming in across her entire back.

Shifting around to Jen's front, I grazed her stubbly pecs and upper abs.  "Damn, I can't believe my wife has been growing chest hair," I thought to myself as I cleared the area.  Though, given that she no longer sported breasts, imagining some hair growth across her pectorals didn't actually appear to be weird.  I mean, it certainly would be weird, but when I pictured rock hard pecs, the idea of them having traces of hair wasn't an odd thought.  That was actually pretty standard.  I quickly shed the thought from my head, realizing what a crazy thought it was. 

I continued my assault down to her lower abdomen and swept up that horrid, furry treasure trail Jen had been so adamant about keeping.  I sighed in relief, finally getting to see my wife's bare stomach again.  But, to my surprise, and disdain, the sight of her lower torso without the line of hair seemed out of place.  Had I really grown that used to it?  What the hell was wrong with me lately?

Finally, I motioned to Jen to raise her arms, revealing her armpits.  The hair here was certainly thicker and more grown than any other spot on her body.  She actually had noticeable, dark patches that covered the entire area under her arms.  Her large biceps and delts flexed and I found myself pausing for a second to admire her pose before I got to work.  As I shaved, her familiar musk tingled my nostrils, her pungent scent even overpowering the aroma of a steam filled shower.  My head grew slightly dizzy as I took in her odor and my cock jumped slightly in response.  I was becoming more and more used to her smell every day, and I had to admit that it no longer bothered me the way it once did.  While it definitely wasn't a charming smell, something about it seemed to relax me, assuring me that I was safe in Jen's presence.

Again, I found myself trying to clear my head from the flood of strange, opposing thoughts.  Jen's entire body had finally been shaved.  I had even gotten the bits that were less noticeable like her forearms and the tops of her feet.  I felt that as long as I was shaving her, I might as well just go all the way.

"Done," I sighed in relief, my arms slightly aching from the constant motion.  I stood back and eyed her up and down; sure she didn't look much different, since her stubble had yet to be apparent from a distance, but I felt better just knowing that she was completely shaven clean.

"You missed a spot," Jen chuckled deeply.  Honestly, I wasn't surprised.  She had all sorts of hair cropping up in places I wasn't even aware of until today.  Of course I had missed something.  But where?  As I looked the entirety of her body over, I failed to notice anything that wasn't bare, save of course for her unruly bush.

"What could I have missed," I mumbled, still inspecting my work (and taking in an unsuspecting glance at her impressive muscles), "I swear I covered everything."

"You've been so focused on my body today, you haven't even looked at my face," Jen boomed, the echoes of her deep voice bouncing off of the shower walls.  "Of course, I don't blame you.  My body is amazing."

With that, I looked upwards, and finally saw it; Jen had a light trace of stubble growing on her upper lip!  And not just there; upon a closer reveal, I noticed the thin, blonde prickles that lightly dotted her cheeks, chin, and even down the sides of her neck towards her adam's apple.  As I gaped with a look that likely resembled simultaneous amazement and horror, Jen's strong jaws formed into a dimply, amused smile.

I couldn't believe it.  My wife had facial hair.

I mean, it could hardly be classified as facial hair, but it certainly grew over night.  And Jen was perfectly aware of its existence!  How long had she been shaving it without me knowing?  And why the hell wasn't she bothered by it?  I couldn't hope to understand what was going on in that head of hers, but you'd think that'd be the last straw and would convince her that maybe this whole experiment had gone just a touch too far.  My mouth simply hung open as I stared, still not quite grasping what I was seeing.

"Well?" Jen growled impatiently, "I'm waiting.  You better hurry; you still have some breakfast to fix for me before I leave."  Without saying a word, I simply ran the razor lightly across Jen's stern face as her eyes pierced into mine.  Once I was done, she walked apathetically out of the shower, giving my ass a firm slap on her way out.  I stood for another second or two, a million thoughts fighting for control of my head.

"Not now," I thought, blinking suddenly and snapping back to reality, "I'll think about this later.  Apparently, I have some breakfast to make."  Jen always made her own breakfast as I slept in each morning.  But now that I was up, I guess she thought it necessary that I cook for her as well.  And far be it from me to deny her requests; they usually came off as orders anyways.

--

An entire pan of eggs, four pieces of toast, and three cups of oatmeal later, Jen pecked me on the cheek and was off to work.  When I had first awoken, the thought of going back to sleep the second Jen was gone seemed so perfect.  Now, I was far too alert to even lie down.  So many thoughts rummaged around in my mind and I finally had the time to consider them, as rationally as I could.

First off, was I really was going to be shaving nearly her whole body each and every day?  This morning, it had taken me roughly 30 minutes to shave her entirely.  Granted it was my first time and I figured if I was able to come up with an efficient method, I could get that time down to 20 minutes easily.  However, there was the undeniable fact that, as much as I shuddered to admit it, her hair growth was only going to get worse.  If her other changes were any indication, she certainly wasn't going to slow down in that area; in fact, just the opposite.  Even if I got the route down to a reasonable pace, it would only become more complicated as the hair came in thicker and faster.  How long could I really keep that up?

"You don't need to keep it up forever," I said to myself, "You just need to put up with it until Jen sees reason.  She'll be back to shaving herself soon enough, especially once things get uncontrollable."  But even as I said the words out loud, I didn't really believe them. 

I put that thought aside for the moment and decided to mentally address the next issue on my mind.  I had to come to terms with the fact that Jen was growing facial hair.  A part of me told me that I didn't need to worry.  Lots of women had issues with facial hair; most men are just completely unaware of the fact that they maintain it.  Also, there was barely any present; just some light traces of fuzz.  But, the more reasonable part of my brain knew that if Jen's other patterns were any evidence, it wouldn't be like that for long.  At first, I thought I could let the no shaving thing slide for a few days at a time; that would at least give myself a chance to sleep in every other day of the week.  Sure, things would be more prickly than I'd like, but I could certainly deal with it.  But the reveal of facial hair changed everything; there was no way I could let that go.  And, I had to wonder, would Jen really not shave it?  Was her mind made up that drastically?

Again, I was forced to put those ideas on the bench so I could move onto the next thing bothering me; just how attracted was I becoming to Jen's changes?  A few months ago, I was so intolerant of her transformation and was even considering a divorce.  These days, I felt better about our relationship and had learned to become more supportive.  But there was an extra layer to that I hadn't been addressing.  It became slightly apparent last night in the shower and again this morning; I was becoming more and more aroused at the sight of Jen.  And lately, it was more than just the fact that we were married and in love.  The appearance of her growing muscles, the way she now exceeded my height, her sheer dominance in bed, her powerful, commanding voice, and even the strength she had over me; I was beginning to find a hint of excitement in all of these traits.  It was more than the simple tolerance I had been practicing in the last few months.  It was adoration and admiration.

But as odd as it was, was it really such a tragedy?  Certainly, these aren't characteristics men typically find attractive in women, but was it such a crime, loving your wife for who she is?  I wasn't turned on by muscles, but it felt right being turned on by Jen's muscles.  As much as I was bothered by all of the events that transpired this morning, finding my wife sexually exciting was not one of them.  It was more an astonishment; I felt a great weight being lifted off of my chest, finally being able to admit that I found Jen sexy.  Not just because we were married, but because she had big, strong muscles.

It was a feeling I'd still need to get used to, but as long as Jen and I had each other, I knew it would be for the better.

For the rest of the day, I did a light workout in our basement, tidied up the house, and decided I'd have a surprise meal ready for Jen when she got home.  I was used to cooking her dinner often, but something in me wanted to give her something more.  The problem was, I didn't exactly know what that was yet.  I needed to take a trip.  Though I could likely find whatever food I was looking for already in the house, courtesy of Feminox, I realized this morning that I really needed to get out of the house more.  Now that it was spring, and the long, cold winter had ended, it was time that I stopped cooping myself up in the comfort of our mansion.  It was about time that I saw the light of day and did my own shopping like an adult.

I slipped on a pair of shoes and walked outside into the afternoon sun.  For the first time in admittedly a long-ass time, I felt the heat and breeze of the bright and clear weather on my skin.  Jesus, how long had it really been since I'd simply been outside for longer than it took to grab the paper or check the mail?  Today was perfect; a beautiful day for a walk down to the local supermarket.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 08:17:44 am »
It seems like the roles have almost completely changed now, not that I subscribe to gender roles much in the first place, but I guess in this case, they were clearly defined before and now the shoe is on the other foot. Now Jennifer is growing body and facial hair, she is much taller, more muscular and more dominant and aggressive in the relationship, and her hubby is now pretty much a house husband, he does the chores, and he does the grocery shopping. I'm not going to say that she is the man and he is the woman, because again, that's not how gender roles should really be thought of in 2015, a lot of women have the jobs and a lot of men do the around the house work, that's how it is in the modern World. But it is still slightly shocking to those people who don't accept that as modern reality. But anyway, it's still a very entertaining read. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 02:34:31 pm »
Awesome addition Bert! I love how his thoughts are slowly changing and how he is not just getting used to her changes, but admitting that he is finding her physically attractive! The description of her muscles and hair while he is shaving her is amazing and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. I, of course, hope it involves lots of body hair!

currus

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 10:08:44 pm »
I just registered to be able to post a comment here. Your story is awesome! And precisely for the reason that you actually bother to do character development, well I enjoy the content as well of course :). There is way too much muscle writing, as well as muscle-art, that goes straight for the money shot so to speak, but without good characters it kinda feels flat. With good character development you can engage with the story on a completely different level, kinda like when “the last of us” came out and everyone was, it’s like a movie! Well written characters actually move you emotionally, and this story has managed to engage me like few other stories. You certainly have a knack for this. Great work, and I like how you use the story to explore some tricky issues regarding gender.
Being new I’ll post something in the other thread about my own interest in androgenized women.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 01:05:55 pm »
And the next chapter is here!  I've finally developed enough of the initial story to start introducing another element, which you all will see in a moment.  I'm really excited what it's going to bring to the narrative and I hope you all enjoy!  Things with Jen will continue to get crazy as usual of course, but I wanted to start splitting the focus a bit, for the purpose of contrast!  But enough of me being vague and mysterious.  Enjoy the next section!  And as always, thanks for reading!

Spring, 2009 - That Afternoon

Strolling down the block and soaking up the noon sun lifted away much of the stress and tension I had been carrying.  A light breeze hung in the air.  It came in cool wisps, which stabilized the heat nicely and created a perfectly balanced temperature.  Comfort sank in as I steadily placed one foot in front of the other, allowing the weather to clear my head ease my worries.  Getting outside was just what I needed; I was surprised I had gone such an obscene amount of time without ever leaving the confines of the house.

I peered back up the hill towards our home.  While we were classified as being part of a neighborhood, viewing how our mansion stood by itself had me thinking otherwise.  The other lots around us were just as spacious, but there was an undeniably large amount of unused land between houses.  You could say that we had "neighbors" but the closest one was a quarter mile away from us and we had yet to meet them.  In these, high-end, close-gated areas, most of the inhabitants were extremely wealthy, meaning they likely had limited free time and traveled for the majority of the year.  It wouldn't surprise me if most of the homes in our neighborhood were completely empty for most of the year, likely used as a seasonal getaway or a guest house.  As rich as we were, I still had no idea how some people could own multiple mansions and not even set foot in half of them.  Peering into the well-off lifestyles Jen and I had barely grazed continued to be a culture shock.

It wasn't long before I reached the bottom of the long street, several miles down towards the main strip of the town.  This was an area I knew quite well; while attending college, we visited the outer rim of the city quite frequently, enjoying the various recreational parks and small family owned businesses.  On the strip was the exact super market I had in mind; it was a humble establishment that I had become a loyal customer to over the years as they always provided fresh, farm grown, local foods and ingredients.  It was a decently long drive away from the university's campus, but I loved making the trip on the weekends for some home-cooked goodness.  The atmosphere of the place was relaxed and I loved making small talk with the owners and other residents.  Giving them my business was important to me and I always felt a sense of respect and a warm welcome whenever I walked through the doors.  Of course, I hadn't exactly been the best customer recently.  I'd have to make an anonymous donation or something; god knows we had the money to spend and it was about time I did something good with it.

Entering the market, I was greeted with the smell of fresh deli chickens and simmering soups.  I glanced over to the wooden displays where crisp vegetables were bundled, being lightly dowsed by a moisturizer overhead.  A scarce number of people perused the marketplace, weighing fruits and meats while filling their shopping carts with various groceries.  The overall tone of the shop was peaceful; extremely quiet with the light ringing of some smooth jazz playing through the speakers.  Granted, on an afternoon during the middle of a weekday, it wasn't surprising to see the place so desolate. 

As I walked through the aisles, my brain was sifting through ideas of what I wanted to cook for Jen that night.  Maybe a pasta?  We hadn't had a good Italian dinner in quite a while.  Or perhaps a rump roast, or even a glazed ham.  I knew that we probably had all the supplies I could ever want already stocked back home, but it was nice to get out of the house and I relished the thought of being able to support my beloved grocer of many years.  I continued to pace slowly, eyeing the different foods, getting lost in thought with the many recipes I could concoct from the selections in front of me.

"Holy hell, will you get a load of this guy!" a voice blurted out from behind me.  Before even a second passed, I recognized the holler and turned around with genuine excitement and astonishment. 

Before my eyes, a young man my age stood with a smug smirk on his face.  Clad in a pair of tan shorts, flip flops, and a basic blue-striped golf shirt, he gave off a frat boy vibe that definitely matched his idiot grin.  Though not as tall as me or as muscular, he had an athletic build that was perfect for a runner, standing at roughly 5'11 and weighing in at 165 lbs.  Clearly he was in great shapeHis hair was short and dark, spiked up with a liberal amount of product and his skin was lightly tanned from weeks spent outdoors. But while his dress and manner made him seem shallow and dull witted, his eyes were filled with a humbleness that couldn't be measured.

"Brian?!" I exclaimed, extending my hand for a quick handshake.  We clasped hands and the formal shake quickly devolved into a one-armed hug.  We gave each other several friendly pats on the back as a look of sheer surprise spread on my face.  "What are you doing here?  Didn't you move to Michigan?"

"Yeah," he said, giving me a questioning look, "But only for a month or two after graduation.  I've been back home for over half a year now.  Did no one else tell you?" 

At that, my shoulders slacked a bit and I felt ashamed at how out of touch I had been with all of my friends.  The drastic change in my lifestyle and marriage had kept me nearly blind to anything that was happening with the people in my life.

"Well," I admitted, not making eye-contact, "to be honest, I've been a bit isolated since Jen and I got married.  Between moving to our new house, Jen getting a new job, and looking for employment myself, I guess the time has kind of flown by without me noticing.  Now that I'm talking to you, I'm kind of realizing what a bastard I've been lately.  It's not just you I haven't kept in contact with; it's all of my friends and even my family.  Hell, if I'm coming completely clean, this is my first time even leaving the house in god knows how long."

Brian stared at me for a second, his eyes reflecting his deep thought.  He didn't seem to be judging me, but instead had a look of friendly concern on his face.  Clearly my confession had caused him to worry about me in the midst of our conversation.  Brian was a caring person at heart, and as my best friend, he was always quick to analyze whenever something was bothering me.  But, instead of pressing the issue, he simply moved our talk along.

"Hey, it happens to all of us," Brian said with a casual chuckle, "I should have been better about letting my best friend know I moved back home!"  We both shuffled our feet a bit.  While I felt bad about the way I had been neglecting my social life, Brian seemed to want to share part of the blame.  That's definitely why I considered him my closest friend; he was unquestionably selfless and never wanted to see anyone else in pain if he could help it.

"So how's my favorite gal?" Brian chirped, breaking the growing silence, "the last time I saw her she was drunk at your wedding, dancing like a lovely fool.  I honestly had never seen Jen break out of her shell so much.  I had a feeling my incredibly touching Best Man's speech had something to do with that."  Brian put his hand over his heart in a sarcastic gesture, followed by a laugh.  But as he joked, my insides fluttered with panic.

"Jen is..." I paused, swallowing nervously, not exactly wanting to bring her into the conversation, "...doing fine.  She's got a nice job.  She's involved in some...intense projects at work.  And, I guess you could say it's changed her."

I stopped talking pretty abruptly.  I didn't dare go into any details with Brian.  My new life and constantly shifting relationship with Jen had taken me almost 9 months to come to terms with, and I was still just getting started accepting the way things were.  There was no way I could sum up the struggles and emotions I went through, not to mention how ludicrous it all was in a 15 minute chat.  I quickly changed the topic away from my wife.

"So," I coughed as nonchalantly as I could, trying to segue our catch-up session, "any ladies in your life?"

"Yeah!" Brian said with enthusiasm.  If he noticed the sudden subject change, he didn't mention it and simply continued, "I'm actually dating a perfectly wonderful girl!  You might remember Amy..."

"No way!" I exclaimed, "Online dating site Amy?!"

"Shhh!" Brian jokingly hushed, giving an exaggerated glance around the super market, as if to make sure no one was eaves dropping.  "You shouldn't just say things like that outloud!  Dating sites are for perverts and pedophiles, you know."

"My bad," I laughed, enjoying Brian's typical sarcasm, "Your secret is safe with me.  But seriously, you guys are still together?  Is 'together' even the right word? I thought that whole thing was just a joke?"

Brian scratched the back of his head with a nervous smile.  "Well, it was never really a joke.  I mean, making the dating site profile itself was sort of a joke.  Remember that night?"

"Ha," I let out a hardy laugh, thinking back to our junior year, "Yeah.  We were so drunk.  I can still hear the way you were slurring and complaining about your empty love life."

"I'm so...*hic* sick of being alone" I mumbled, doing my best impression of intoxicated Brian, "You have Jen and what do I have?  No one!  I know it's *hic* stupid, but might need to resort to online dating.  Fuck it, I'm making a profile right now!  Are you gonna help me or what?!"

Brian gave me a light shove as he laughed along, "Yeah thanks for the memories, asshole.  By the way, I don't sound anything like that.  And I like to think the liquid courage helped me make quite the stellar profile, if I do say so myself.  And if you recall, right away I started getting some messages from Amy."

"Yeah," I said nodding, "Of course.  You were so pumped that someone actually messaged you.  You made me reread and edit all of your replies five times just to make sure you didn't say anything stupid.  Not that any of my powerful writing skills could help you sound like less of a dork.  I know you both were chatting pretty intensely for a few months, but I never thought anything serious came of it."

"Honestly," Brian piped in, "I thought the same.  We really liked talking, but the distance thing was never going to work, so we just kind of let it die out.  It wasn't until I moved out to Michigan that I started texting her again.  Admittedly, I was kind of desperate and lonely in a new city, and as it turns out, she had some family that lived in the area.  She said that next time she came to visit them, she'd come see me.  I honestly didn't believe it would turn into anything.  At the very least we'd get to finally see each other in the flesh and enjoy hanging out for a bit, and at most, I thought I'd get lucky..."

Brian trailed off for a second, smiling to himself as he played back the memories in his head.

"And, well I guess I did get lucky.  Just not in the way I was expecting.  After we met, we immediately hit it off.  Since we already had such a history online, we didn't miss a single beat when we finally saw each other.  It was like we were old souls that knew everything about one another.  I swear we spent an entire weekend talking non-stop.  I don't think she even got a chance to go see her family!"

"Wow," I said in amazement, "I'm happy for you, man.  It's good to hear things actually worked out for you.  And you're stilling seeing each other?  Is she here?"

"Actually yes," Brian said, "After things didn't work out for me in Michigan, I told her I was thinking of moving back home.  And, it may sound kind of reckless, but she decided she wanted to move here with me.  It was a pretty crazy decision at the time, but now, I couldn't be more ecstatic.  We've been living with each other for nearly seven months and things are going wonderfully."

"That's fantastic," I said earnestly, a smile spreading across my face.  "You deserve it man.  Seriously."

"So... How about we all do dinner?" Brian asked, "I haven't seen your new home yet?  If you wouldn't mind hosting, I could bring over my famous ribs and we could throw them on the smoker like old times!  I'd love to catch up with Jen and I'm dying for you both to meet Amy."

I played with my thumbs, shaking slightly out of nervousness.  Dammit, how was I supposed to get out of this one?  Ever since Jen's transformation slid to the extreme side of the spectrum, we hadn't exactly been out in public together.  I wasn't even sure how often Jen went anywhere that wasn't her office or the house.  We certainly hadn't been seen together and I couldn't begin to gauge how people would react to seeing her, especially those who knew what she looked like before.  Imagining the shock of Brian seeing the new Jen was horrifying.  What would he think of her?  What would he think of me?  Would he see me as less of a man?  Being judged by family and friends was certainly part of the reason I had been avoiding contact for the last few months.

"Look man," I muttered, trying to find the right words to say, "Our house isn't really ready for guests.  Lots of renovations happening.  And Jen... well, she's been different lately.  I think work has really...turned her into a different person.  I just don't think now is the best time."

"Oh," Brian said quietly, looking to the floor.  He seemed to think I was making excuses.  And while I certainly was, he didn't realize that they were completely rooted in the truth.  "Well, another time then.  Hey, I should really get back to Amy.  I said I'd pick up something for lunch and she's likely starving by now."

"Right.  Sure, well, it was great seeing you." I said, feeling a bit ashamed of the way our conversation petered off.

"It was great seeing you too, man!  If you find some more free time, you have my number.  Let's play some hoops sometime or something."

"Sounds great to me," I smiled as believably as I could.  Brian began to walk off, his flip flops clopping along the squeaky, buffered floor of the market.  Suddenly he turned around with a beaming face.

"Oh, and you look skinnier dude!  You should start hitting the weights again!  You wouldn't want Jen to start outlifting ya!"  And with one last laugh, he was out the door and headed towards the parking lot.

--

I shut the front door behind me slowly as I entered our cavernous entryway.  I felt like complete shit during the entire walk back.  It was amazing seeing my best friend again and I was extremely happy to hear he had found some love in his life.  But, I couldn't help but replay our conversation in my head, focusing on how I probably sounded like a complete asshole.  Brian was the first friend I had actually seen in months and I shut him down.

At the same time, however, it was hard for me to imagine him seeing Jen again and taking in her changes all at once.  How would I even begin explaining it to him?  "Yes, Brian, my once slender, mousy wife is now taller than me, bigger than me, and stronger than me.  She's been pumping herself full of drugs at work and has more testosterone flowing through her manly pecs than I have in my entire body."  Jesus, while I felt like a total prick, I probably made the right choice in avoiding that situation altogether.

Still, I wanted my friends to be in my life.  And I wanted to meet this girlfriend of his that I honestly knew nothing about.  I wanted to be there for him the same way he had always been there for me.  Brian was the Best Man at my damn wedding, and now I was considering avoiding him for the foreseeable future?  Just because of some ridiculous experiment?  But dammit, I couldn't subject him to the craziness that was my marriage.  I was still getting over the personal embarrassment of it all and slowly getting a grip on this new situation.  I just wasn't ready for my best friend to get involved with it.

After some lounging, I began prepping the kitchen for some cooking.  I took out the bags I had purchased from the market; a thick bundle of whole grain pasta, four pounds of ground beef, ingredients for dough to make some home-made breadsticks, and plenty of fresh veggies and spices to make a wicked red sauce.  My mouth watered at the thought of a good Italian meal, and I knew Jen would enjoy it as well.

As the water boiled and the skillet heated up, I kneaded more flour into the dough until it had the right consistency.  I then rolled up balls of the dough, flattening it until they became long thick strips, and set them on a baking sheet.  From there, the I sprinkled some of the garlic cloves I had cut over the strips and used a brush to give them a layer of olive oil and butter.  Once the skillet was piping and the water was primed, I threw the noodles into the pot and slapped the massive weight of raw beef onto the skillet with a sizzle.  Going back to the cutting board, I cut up tomatoes, basil, onions, and celery until I was left with a heaping pile of mixed vegetables.  In a separate pan, some red sauce simmered, nearly ready for the veggies to be added in.  Between cutting vegetables and sliding the breadsticks into the oven, I occasionally swung back to the skillet to give the ground beef a could stir, making sure it was browned on all sides.

Soon, the thick aroma of meat, sauce, and garlic filled the kitchen as the entire ensemble boiled, popped, and baked to perfection.  I stood by the fiery stove, basking in my own accomplishment as I took in the intoxicating smell.  This was going to be one fantastic meal and I was proud of the work I had done.  I was becoming quite the cook.  As I admired my handiwork, the words Jen said this morning ringed in my head when she called me a "house wife".  At the time, I was pretty taken aback and albeit distracted by the pressing hair removal issue at hand.  But now, when I thought about it, I couldn't help but chuckle. 

It was so silly, but I imagined my day today.  I helped my wife shave and get ready for work, I cooked her breakfast, I tidied up the house and did an at-home workout, I went to the super market and chatted with an old friend, and now, I was standing in the kitchen, donned in an aprin with a ladel in hand, waiting for Jen to arrive home so we could sit down for a meal together.  Again, the words "house wife" echoed in my mind, and I responded in kind with another laugh.  As much as I didn't approve of the insult, Jen wasn't exactly wrong.  And the truly ridiculous part about it was that I felt like I had accomplished more today than I had in such a long time.  I actually woke up early, our place looked spotless, I got to see someone I hadn't been in touch with in forever, and my cooking skills were proving to be quite impressive.  While Jen may scoff and look at me as a house-wife, doing these things made me feel good.  And I hadn't felt that sense of confidence in a while.  Certainly not while the social pressure of finding work bore down on me.

Soon, the door opened and I heard my wife's heavy, pounding footsteps resound through the living room, giving the chandelier a light vibration with each stride.  Her massive frame came into view, and as always, my jaw dropped slightly as the sight of her tall, muscular stature.  I imagined if Brian were in my shoes, seeing Jen like this for the very first time.  The poor guy would probably have a heart attack.  My reaction was different.  While the appearance of her massive body stuffed into her work clothes was still jarring, I felt a smile tug at the corners of my mouth.  My wife being home and near to me caused a warmness to spread through my chest.  I was assured that no matter how drastic things got, I would always love her.

"Hello dear," I said gesturing to the food finally finishing its long cooking process, "I hope you're hungry!"

Jen didn't respond, but instead gave a cool, calculating look, examining the kitchen.  After a few seconds, she gave a deep, satisfied grunt as she slipped off her large black heels.  "Starved," she said in a low, neutral voice that reverberated around the kitchen.  While she showed no visible excitement for the meal I had prepared, I could still sense that she was pleased.  After all, Jen coming home to a cooked meal was always much more pleasant than Jen coming home to no food at all.

I began dishing the food onto plates, placing a mountain of spaghetti, sauce, and several pounds of beef on Jen's side of the table.  I also placed the tray of hot bread sticks between us.  By comparison, there wasn't much pasta left for me, but I eyed it and knew it would be plenty for my normal appetite.  My wife sat down heavily onto the dining room chair, letting out a bellowing sigh of relaxation.  Despite the strength and size of the fine oak chairs, I could hear the wood groan and creak under her unforgiving weight.  She propped one of her nylon covered, muscled legs onto my chair from underneath the table and began unbuttoning her blouse as I served our food.

I went to pull my chair out, but the weight of Jen's beefy leg made it nearly unmovable, her large foot resting comfortably in my seat.  She eyed me silently and lifted her foot for a second, giving me just enough room to squeeze into my spot.  Her foot then plopped down hard on my thigh, her large hoof nearly coming up to my chest.  She wiggled her thick sausage toes through the nylons and the smell of her sweaty feet wafted towards me.  It was sour odor that lingered in the nostrils, but at the same time, it wasn't anything I hadn't grown accustomed to.  Absent mindedly, I took my left hand, the hand that wasn't holding my fork, and began to knead her huge foot under the table, similar to the way I had kneaded the bread dough earlier.  I could feel my fingers get slick with her sweat, but the way Jen moaned deeply in satisfaction put my mind at ease.  It felt nice knowing that I could relax her, and tame the wild beast that stirred inside her, if only for a little while.

"Mmmmm," Jen thrummed, her face stoic and hard, yet appreciative.  Without too much delay, she began shoveling food relentlessly into her mouth, chewing greedily as spaghetti disappeared by the forkful.  I continued to eat as well, slowly and delicately while my opposite hand massaged my wife's rough soles.  Her foot was getting so gargantuan that it made my hand look pathetically tiny in comparison.  I simply smirked at the development and took another bite of my dinner.

We ate in silence for a while.  I wanted to say something, but Jen seemed perfectly content in her trance of devouring endless scoops of her food and receiving a foot massage.  I thought it best not to disrupt the moment and let her unwind after the long day at work.  It wasn't long before the piles of food on the table diminished into a stack of empty plates.  Jen sat back in her chair, her unbuttoned blouse revealing the ridges of her deep pecs, barely contained by a stretched lace bra.  She stifled a deep burp and stretched her buff arms overhead, revealing the circles of sweat that stained her shirt.  It was at that moment that I realized I forgot to put in a load of laundry; I'd just have to add it to my list of things to do tomorrow.  Jen's dirty work clothes and gym attire from her multiple daily workouts always piled up quickly and I needed to stay on top of it.

Finally, I cleared my throat and decided to say something.  "Um, babe?" I said sheepishly, hoping I wasn't disturbing her relaxation.  My wife just opened her eyes, her arms still stretched behind her head, and stared back at me with a cool, stern look, her strong jaw morphed into an unreadable scowl.  But, her expression lightened slightly and she spoke up.

"Yes, dear?" her hoarse voice answered.  I found myself fidgeting a bit, not knowing exactly how to bring up the conversation I wanted to have.  Realizing I had nothing to distract my hands with now that the food was gone and Jen had rescinded her foot to her side of the table, I began scratching at my arm nervously.  Jen gave a slight smile at my obvious nervousness, clearly enjoying how shy I appeared in her presence.  She urged me on.  "What do you have to say?"

"I, uh," I began, fumbling my words together, "I ran into Brian today at the market."  Jen didn't respond to this.  She simply stared and waited for me to say something more.

"And?" she said, showing a slight air of impatience.  I tried to sit up a little straighter and get to the point without beating around the bush.

"We did some catching up.  It was really nice to see him.  He, uh, well... was wondering if he and his girlfriend could come over for dinner sometime.  To see the new place...catch up...that sort of thing."

Jen seemed to consider my words for a second than simply nodded, her thick neck flaring in the process.  "Great, so what's the problem?  Clearly you're trying to ask me something."

"Well," I cleared my throat, trying to find the correct words, "I don't really think it's a good idea.  I mean, I really want my best friend to be part of my life, but I just don't know how he'd react to...seeing you."

"So," Jen said with cold distinction, her eyes confident with a trace of anger, "you're ashamed of your wife?"

"N-no!" I stammered, my heart fluttering with panic, "It's just that...well, as you probably understand, your appearance would be startling to someone who hasn't seen you in almost a year.  You've obviously changed quite a lot and... It might be a shock, that's all.  He might not accept you."

"Ha," Jen bellowed a loud, deep laugh, and began to size me up hungrily, "I see what's going on here.  You're not afraid of what he'll think of me; you're afraid of what he'll think of you!"

"Th-that's not it!  I-" I started to defend myself before Jen interrupted.

"You suspect he's going to take one look at me and think that you're less of a man.  He'll see that your poor, weak, helpless little wife surpassed you in height, size, and strength and he'll pity you, questioning how you could live such a life!"

"No Jen!" I exclaimed, now completely blushing and slouching back down into my chair slightly.  "It's not that!  I just don't want him to think less of you."

Jen blurted out another booming laugh.  "Think less of me?  No one could ever think less of me.  He's going to have to pick his jaw up off the floor after seeing me in all my glory."  She balled up her fists and raised her arms into a double bicep posed that nearly tore the seams of her sleeves.  The fabric popped as the threads were pushed to their limit under the stress of her huge guns.

"Jen, I-" I began again, trying to think of something to say to calm the situation, but Jen interrupted swiftly, lowering her arms.

"Babe," she chuckled deeply, "I'm just teasing you.  Don't get so flustered.  Look at you, you're turning red and embarrassed!  I'm sorry; I didn't mean to scare you.  I was just joking with you."

I was about to react and claim that she didn't scare me, but the truth was that she did.  In that moment, hearing her raise her powerful voice at me, I was terrified.  My body was shaking lightly and my posture was still slumped as I had clearly tried to lower myself as far as I could into my seat, as if to avoid the confrontation.  With each day that passed, I could always sense the rage boiling within Jen, always barely contained.  The way that she breathed so heavily that her entire mass moved up and down rhythmically, the way her hard face always appeared apathetic and how her eyes pierced through to your soul, as if analyzing your deepest fears; I wondered if the serum, like other forms of steroids, would make her susceptible to roid rage.  While she hadn't really acted out yet and had always kept her mood tightly under wraps, somehow I felt she was always hovering on the edge.  It was intimidating to think of the day that her rage finally came out for real.

"You know what?" Jen said loudly, breaking me out of thought, "I think it's a great idea.  We should have them over for dinner.  I'd love to see little Brian again and meet this lady friend of his." 

I mused at the way she called him "little Brian".  Brian was smaller in stature than most of the guys we hung out with and was only slightly taller than Jen herself back in the day, but he was still a muscular athlete, quite powerful for his size.  Now of course, the word "little" would truly be used to its full fruition.

"I don't know, babe," I muttered, considering the situation, "I just don't think we're ready for that.  In truth, I am worried about how they'll react to you; it's not something I've faced yet in this new relationship of ours.  Honestly, the truth is that I'm scared what he'll think of you and me both."

"Nonsense," Jen boomed in a way that told me she had the final say in the conversation, "It's going to be fun.  Call him tonight and invite him over for next Thursday."  As she spoke, it was clear she didn't want my opinion on the matter anymore; she meant it as a demand.

"Y-yes dear," I said, my voice stuttering once again.  While my voice mirrored my nervousness, I felt a sudden twitch of energy downstairs from my cock.  Jen's aggressive demeanor and how she so easily ordered me to do her bidding...was it exciting me?

Moments later, I was off the phone with Brian, my face showing both excitement and a hint of dread.  While I was enthralled to have my best friend back in my life, I couldn't help but picture the thousands of different ways next Thursday could go.  Most of them ended in myself feeling immense embarrassment while Brian and Amy stared disgustingly at my grotesque, freaky, roided out wife.

"Well," I said softly, "The plans are made.  They're coming over next Thursday.  Brian's bringing some ribs for the smoker.  I...I convinced him to bring an entire additional rack of meat, even though he thought I was joking.  I didn't really explain why, but I'm sure he'll get the gist after taking one look at you..."

Jen laughed at my remark with her large hands on her hips.  "Perfect!  I love ribs.  Mmm, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it."  Barely 15 minutes had passed since our meal and already Jen was thinking about food.

"Well, I know how you like to eat..." I said sheepishly, but with a loving smile.  With that, Jen made eye contact with me and walked over smoothly until she was directly in front of me, forcing me to crane my neck upwards to make eye contact.  She opened up her wide wing spread and wrapped me tightly in her thick, hulking arms, encapsulating me in her warm, thick body and her welcoming smell.

"By the way," she said softly, her deep whisper humming within her hard chest, "Thank you for the delicious dinner.  It was just what I needed after a long day."  One of her large hands reached up and covered the back of my head, easily cupping my scalp in her massive palm.  She slowly stroked my hair lovingly.

I let out a long exhale, relaxing into Jen's tender, bulky embrace.  I reached up my arms to return the hug, gripping her beefy lats and sensually rubbing her rounded delts.  "I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I wanted it to be special."  My voice was muffled as I spoke from between her bare, rocky pecs.

"And I have something special for you in return," Jen said in a coy manner.  In a flash, she thrust her large hands under my armpits and I gasped while my body was effortlessly hefted off of the ground with a curl of her massive biceps.  My feet dangled a few inches off of the ground, but it felt as though my body was simply floating as Jen showed no sign of struggle or fatigue.  Within another moment, she drew me in for a long, passionate kiss, her rough but sweet lips covering mine.  Her sweet tongue flicked suddenly into my mouth, invasively rolling around my own tongue.  I was caught by surprise and simply let out a light noise that likely came off as a moan.

And without any care or warning, Jen's pythons swept under my legs and surrounded my back, quickly tilting my entire body sideways until she was carrying me in a cradled position.

"Wha!?" I exclaimed with a slight jolt, "Jen!  Jesus what are you doing?"  I looked down, only seeing Jen's massive frame holding me off of the ground like a child, my knees brought up to my chest with my legs draped over her veiny forearms.  My heart raced at the sudden sense of vertigo; even though my head was at the same height it always stood at, being held sideways and suspended in the air made me feel like I could drop dozens of feet and hit the hard ground at any second.  With that notion in my head, I instinctively wrapped my arms around Jen's thick neck and traps, clinging on for dear life.

"Why, I'm taking you to bed, little man," Jen bellowed deeply, a dimply smile covering her rough face.  "It's time to fuck!"  And with no further hesitation, Jen was easily climbing the stairs up to our bedroom, my body cradled carefully by her muscular, masculine arms.  The sheer power of her movements and how her heavy steps boomed up the staircase made me shiver in submission...and excitement.  Dear god, I had never experienced anything like this before.

The way she carried me like I weighed nothing.  The deep grunting coming from her throat as she ascended the stairs.  The cold hunger and lust in her aggressive eyes.  The feral way that she used the word "fuck" instead of "sex" or "make love".  It was all so wild and dominant.  I was completely at her mercy...and I was as hard as a rock.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2015, 05:08:12 pm »
Another nice new chapter BMB! I enjoyed that a great deal, especially the end there, with Jen showing off her strength and dominance over him. It will be interesting to see what Amy looks like, I'm almost convinced that she's going to be a muscular amazon too. Or at least maybe she will be a muscle fan who's turned on by Jen's incredible body. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

currus

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 01:26:26 pm »
I really enjoyed this part. It’s nice to see the scope widen by introducing a supporting cast, and hashing out stuff through dialogue rather than just mental reflections. It puts things in perspective when you have to leave the sandbox and stand by your choices. I’m also enjoying the depth of character Jen is showing by messing with him. I enjoy the glimpses of her inner life, as this “hard edge” she’s developed was almost making her unsympathetic. I’m curious to see how this meeting with old friends will play out for Jen, since her personality change seems as dramatic as her physical changes. Thanks for another well-written installment!

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 11:38:02 pm »
This story includes subcategories of fetishism that don't float my boat and I had stopped reading it altogether during one of the early installments.  I clicked on the second page today sort of on a whim because I noticed that it was being bumped back toward the top a lot recently, and the enthusiastic commentary support convinced me to give things a second chance.

What I discovered was a really well written contribution to the forum.  I want to second Currus's comments.  The dialogue is top notch, especially in the latest chapter, and was definitely the best choice of medium for moving the story along.  The quality of the prose and the character development were strong to begin with, but are getting even better with each installment.  The adjustment that a man needs to make to becoming the lesser partner in a relationship is a fairly common vehicle of conflict in the stories that make their way over here.  The fact that you didn't try to resolve it speedily, or take a "this is what I really wanted all along" approach to dissolving the tension before it could appear is appreciated.

Naturally, my tastes haven't changed, but I hope that others who had a similar reaction to the story that I did (there seemed to be almost hostile reactions on the first page) will take another look at this and see whether they can appreciate the story despite sharing the same reservations about some aspects of the content that I do.  Did I really write this much about stuff that I don't unreservedly like?  I better stop.

Bravo.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2015, 12:03:47 am »
This story includes subcategories of fetishism that don't float my boat and I had stopped reading it altogether during one of the early installments.  I clicked on the second page today sort of on a whim because I noticed that it was being bumped back toward the top a lot recently, and the enthusiastic commentary support convinced me to give things a second chance.

What I discovered was a really well written contribution to the forum.  I want to second Currus's comments.  The dialogue is top notch, especially in the latest chapter, and was definitely the best choice of medium for moving the story along.  The quality of the prose and the character development were strong to begin with, but are getting even better with each installment.  The adjustment that a man needs to make to becoming the lesser partner in a relationship is a fairly common vehicle of conflict in the stories that make their way over here.  The fact that you didn't try to resolve it speedily, or take a "this is what I really wanted all along" approach to dissolving the tension before it could appear is appreciated.

Naturally, my tastes haven't changed, but I hope that others who had a similar reaction to the story that I did (there seemed to be almost hostile reactions on the first page) will take another look at this and see whether they can appreciate the story despite sharing the same reservations about some aspects of the content that I do.  Did I really write this much about stuff that I don't unreservedly like?  I better stop.

Bravo.

You sir, are something of a rarity. And I mean it in the best way possible. Bravo to you as well.
User is currently banned [View]

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2015, 07:29:09 pm »
Thanks so much for the comments everyone!  The next part will be up this weekend hopefully.  I've been able to write a lot lately and it's been wonderful seeing so many people enjoy the story!

Bravo.

Wow.  First of all, thank you for reading the story and giving it a fair shake, even if some of the elements don't interest you.  That means quite a lot.  In the end, I like to think I write for the enjoyment of it, no matter the content.  I find excitement in crafting characters, stories, and worlds that any reader can become attached to. That's what keeps me going, along with the supportive comments I've received.

I'm glad you could keep an open mind and press through!  Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2015, 12:07:41 am »
Hello all, the next section is here!  As always, thanks for all the comments that keep this thread bumped and continue to give me the motivation I need to sit my ass down and write.  I've been able to update this story extremely frequently lately and I'm very happy about that!

Additionally, I'm considering working on a few shorter stories in my downtime.  Working on this story is awesome, but sometimes it helps prevent writer's block to change it up a little and keep the creative juices rolling.  So, I'm thinking about taking story suggestions.  If there's an idea you've always wanted to see turn into a short story, send me a PM or Email and we'll talk!

Enjoy the read!

Spring, 2009 - One Week Later

Jen screamed in a deep bellow that seemed to shake the very walls of the bedroom.  Her voice was a rumbling bass of ecstasy as her hulking, sweaty body writhed on top of me.  I was lying down, my back pressed deep into our mattress, her immense weight bearing down on me.  As Jen's naked, titanic form bucked smoothly and strongly, my dick wedged deep within her tight, muscular pussy, I tried to close my eyes and simply enjoy the sensations.

But I couldn't keep my eyes shut for long; they snapped open, craving to get just one more look at my wife's bulky torso packed with rippling striations.  I gaped at her, licking my lips subconsciously as I examined her dense abdomen and square pec slabs, tensing and flexing with each of her movements.  Her macho arms were raised into a heroic pose as she continued to ride me, deep grunts escaping her lips with each thrust.  Her eyes remained closed as she took complete control over me, my body easily pinned to the bed by her muscularity and strength.  As she posed and flexed, I couldn't tell if she was doing it because she thought I was watching, or if she simply got off from size and hardness of her own muscles.  I guessed it was a combination of the two.

She bucked relentlessly and I held on for dear life, my hands gripping her dense tree trunk thighs that surrounded my upper body.  I peered down to the base of her hips, where her hairy vagina completely consumed my cock, the strong walls of her pussy lips firmly trapping my cock in a vice.  Peaking out of her bush and rubbing smoothly against my shaft was her sizeable, erect clit, now several inches in length and bigger around than my thumb.  It had been getting thicker lately and whenever she was horny, it made a very visible bulge in her panties, letting me know it was time for intimacy.  At first, it was a bit abnormal, but once I realized how drastically she enjoyed me playing with it, our sex life derailed into new exciting, yet intimidating territory.

Remembering how hot she got when I gave her big clit attention, I reached down towards her cunt and began rubbing and fondling the velvety bulge, my fingers getting tangled in her unruly pubes.  She responded in kind with an even throatier, deeper groan and started to flex her vaginal muscles in a wave like motion, continuing to wiggle and bounce on top of me.  The feeling was more than I could handle; the control and strength of her vagina and the way it easily gulped down the entirety of my shaft made her riding and flexing feel like an incredibly intense, powerful blow job.  My eyes soaking in the image of my hard, beefy wife proudly displaying her round biceps and cannon ball delts, I finally was sent over the edge and let go with a sheepish moan.  With a gasp, I spurt into Jen while continuing to massage her engorged clit and it wasn't long before she had her final orgasm, one final grunting yell echoing down the halls.

Needless to say, our sex life was taking an interesting turn.  It definitely wasn't a bad thing; we were being intimate more intensely and more frequently than ever before.  The only problem was, there were still aspects of it that I felt were in the early exploration stage, at least for me personally.  Ever since last week when Jen demonstrated that she could easily lift me and carry me up to the bedroom, something hidden deep within me was uncovered; a submissive side that I had rarely let surface before now.  Sure, I had been letting Jen take charge in the bedroom more frequently, and it was certainly enjoyable being on bottom, but I didn't realize that was only scratching the surface.  Anytime I thought about it, I definitely felt the shame creeping in once again, my old desire to be the "man of the house" telling me that I was a disgrace to my gender.

But on the other hand, I was glad I could finally accept this part of me.  It felt as though a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.  I consoled myself by saying that if I at least tried to begin acting upon the feelings I was having, it could lead to some interesting self discoveries.  It was nice to imagine a future with Jen where I didn't need to hold anything back in fear of feeling embarrassed or emasculated.  I wanted to live a married life where Jen and I shared all without fear of judgment or rejection.  It was a relief to know that I had taken a step in that direction.

Being more submissive to Jen was more than just her being on top.  Lately, I felt an inherent responsibility to please her when she wanted it.  If she came home and wanted to fuck, there was no way I could refuse her.  Earlier in the week, she had come home feeling particularly horny after her last workout of the day.  She stomped through the door with an insatiable hunger in her eyes; an appetite that wasn't for food.  Without even saying hello, Jen strode right up to me, placed one hand on my head and the other on her crotch, and in one fluid motion she tore off her pantyhose, ripping them directly in half with one effortless tug and simultaneously shoved me down on my knees and drove my head into her sweaty bush.  Without a single word, I had gone from watching Jen come through the entry way to lapping at her erect clit all within a ten second window.  It was the oddest thing that had ever happened between us and it couldn't have been hotter.

After our simultaneous climax, Jen and I laid on the bed, breathing heavily.  I closed my eyes in a tingling bliss as the numbness that had set in my toes began to fade.  As amazing as the sex was, Jen's heavy weight on top of me had cut off circulation to my legs; they fell asleep about halfway through, a sensation that was easy to ignore given the circumstances.  I nearly drifted back to sleep until the bed rocked, shaking me back into consciousness.  My wife hefted herself out of bed and stormed her naked self down to the shower.

--

Hot water sprinkled our sweat covered bodies and began to wash away the evidence of our early morning romp in the sheets, the fresh smell of sex slowly fading into the steam and running down the drain.  Committed to my shaving duties, I ceremoniously lathered Jen's entire body with shaving cream and began to slowly run the razor over every inch of her, steadily removing the thick prickles of hair that constantly threatened to spring up.  My speed and efficiency, however, had been clearly improving over the last few days.  I didn't need to focus so hard on the task and was able to let my mind wander a bit (or simply enjoy the sight of my naked, buff wife), still getting the shaving done in a relatively decent time.  As I worked the blade up her long, bulky legs I decided to speak up, bringing up the pressing matter in my mind.

"So," I muttered, gathering my thoughts, "Tonight's the night.  Brian and his girlfriend Amy are coming over for dinner."  I continued to shave Jen's stubbly body, waiting for her to respond to my comment.  I paused to smack the razor against the shower wall, splattering flecks of hair onto the tiles before proceeding.

"Mmhmm," Jen responded deep in her throat, not paying much mind to me or what I was saying.  She simply stood motionless like a statue, letting the hot water pour over her tall, muscular frame.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm thinking that we should...uh," I let out a slight cough as I fumbled the words in my head, "maybe shave you again before they arrive.  You definitely come home from work pretty prickly, even after your morning shave."  I already knew that Jen was going to be a monstrous sight for them, but I felt like any little bit I could lessen the blow might help retain our friendship and keep Brian from running out of the house screaming.

"Not gonna happen," Jen said with final authority, "I'll be home a little later than usual.  They'll probably already be here by the time I arrive."

"Oh," I said as nonchalantly as I could, continuing to work the razor like we were just having a normal morning conversation, "I guess that's okay.  I'll make sure we get the ribs going right away so they're ready once you're home."  If I could keep my wife well-fed and content, maybe, just maybe I could ensure that this little house-warming party didn't go quite as terribly as I was convinced it would go.  I couldn't control how my buddy reacted to Jen's appearance, but if I could at least tame the wild beast inside Jen for a few hours, perhaps we'd survive for a few hours of awkward small-talk before the event devolved into a disaster.

"Yes," Jen boomed, her eyes flaring with an intense hunger, "you make sure dinner is ready.  I know I'll be famished after today.  And speaking of which..." Without warning, Jen began to turn and walk out of the shower while I was still in the middle of shaving, her monster feet splatting against the wet tiles.

"Wait, babe!" I called after her, her sinewy legs and glutes already pacing away, "I still haven't gotten your armpits!"

"Not today," Jen said in a cold fashion, not even pausing on her way out of the shower room, "I'm done showering and I'm hungry.  I need breakfast.  Now."

Panic rushed through my head as I hurried out, the razor clacking onto the floor next to the drain.  I walked after her at a brisk speed, grabbing a towel from the rack and drying myself off mid stride.  She really wasn't going to let me shave her armpits?  She couldn't have waited another thirty seconds?  I had a feeling she was doing this just to fuck with me; just to watch me squirm.  She knew I was nervous about this dinner with Brian and she reveled at the thought of worrying me even further, just for a bit of fun.  It was stupid of me to make that shaving comment; I put the power right in her hands.  Though these days, that's exactly where the power always was.

I didn't bother throwing on clothes.  I just tied the towel around my waist and made sure to get a good head start on breakfast while Jen was stuffing her massive muscles into her work attire.  As I scrambled some eggs and fired up the skillet, I pictured Jen coming home with full tufts of armpit hair, greeting Brian with a satisfied grin.  I knew that her hair didn't come in that fast, but I imagined it happening nonetheless as I stood there playing multiple train wreck scenarios over and over again in my head.  Dammit, she just loved to make me anxious.

Then again, whenever she teased me and took me down a notch, it was always out of love.  In her own odd way, it was as if she was trying to show me that I didn't need to worry about such petty things all the time.  As much as I wish she would just agree to shave before our guests arrived, I couldn't help but notice that I had been over thinking the whole thing far too much.  Jen pulling her little stunt in the shower was just her telling me that I was freaking out over nothing; this was going to be a situation I had little control over anyways, so I might as well just roll with it.

In no time at all, Jen's mouth was full of food, her plate completely empty, and the front door was shutting behind her.  I looked around the house, examining the piles of dishes in the sink and remembering I needed to clean the grill, brush off the smoker, and sweep up the entire patio.  There was also a load of Jen's dirty laundry to wash and some general dusting to do around the living room.  The most obnoxious aspect of owning a large mansion was that it made cleaning an absolute pain in the ass.  I made a mental list of everything I needed to accomplish around the house before our guests arrived.  I certainly needed something to distract me from what could only be the most humiliating night of my life.

--

After several hours of waiting nervously in the living room, the doorbell gave a sharp ring and I hopped to my feet in a hurry to answer the door.  I paused for a second, took one last deep breath in an attempt to calm my racing heart, and turned the door handle.  With a big, fake smile plastered on my face, I tried to give an enthusiastic welcome despite my internal flood of apprehension.  I swung open the door and saw Brian, donning a dark blue button up and khaki shorts.  Standing slightly behind him, a lovely blonde woman bounced with anticipation, her arms locked behind her back.

"Hello, come on in!" I said warmly, waving them into the foyer.  Brian was about to speak up when the blonde woman lunged towards me, nearly shoving him aside in the process.  She embraced me in a quick, tight hug.  Oddly enough, my body tensed, subconsciously expecting to be wrapped up into Jen's massive pythons.  I squeezed my eyes shut, ready to be hit by an oncoming bulldozer of force.  But as the woman locked her small arms around me, she felt like a feather, lightly nestled against my torso.  My god...this...this is what it was like hugging a normal woman!  Her head barely came up to my chest and her arms didn't completely envelope or threaten to crush me; instead they were limp noodles, clinging onto me with barely any grip at all.  The feeling was strange; it was familiar, though it seemed like something I hadn't experienced in ages. 

"Oh my god!" the blonde girl bubbled, forcing my attention back to the present, "After all this time I finally get to meet you!  This is so exciting!"  Her voice was soft and feminine, hanging in the air like a playful melody.  It was a startling contrast from Jen's bellowing bass I had become accustomed to.  I realized it had been a ridiculous amount of time since I had even interacted with another female.

"Umm," I said with a slight chuckle, "I'm guessing you must be Amy.  It's nice to finally meet you too!"  She retracted from our hug, her face beaming brightly as she bounced energetically, her hands clasped in front of her. 

She was a very cute girl to say the least.  Standing next to Brian, Amy appeared to be a bit shorter in height, coming in at around 5'9".  Her big blue doe eyes, encircled by her long lashes, glittered in wonder and she had a small button nose that wrinkled slightly in her excitement.  Blonde locks fell straight down past her shoulders and combined with her slightly bronzed skin and the trace of freckles on her cheeks, she had the appearance of a summer lover that'd spend her entire week at the beach if she could.  Her build was petite with the hint of an hourglass shape from her impressive C cup breasts and ample hips.  I guessed that her weight was likely 120 lbs at the most; she looked like the type that attended a weekly palates class, but never took to competitive sports or a dedicated workout schedule.  A white summer skirt flowed just to her knees and she wore a pink tube top that displayed her ample rack proudly. 

I had only just met her, but to say her personality was bubbly was like saying the ocean is a bit wet.  A perky smile still had yet to leave her sunkissed face and the way her eyes welled up with wonder had me curious if her mood ever dimmed.  The way she bounced unabashedly and leaped into a hug showed that she was immensely comfortable in social situations, and wasn't afraid to let her bright persona shine.  She was the complete antithesis of the old Jen who tended to stay quiet, hidden and locked in her books

"Dude," Brian spoke up, his arm gesturing outwards towards the path leading up to our entryway, "I knew you had moved into a big house, but this?  This isn't at all what I expected!  Holy hell, you guys must be doing well for yourselves."

"Yeah," I said, fiddling with my thumbs absent mindedly, "You could say we're doing alright.  I suppose I should give you the tour."

"Yes!" Amy blurted with an excited, giggly laugh, "Tour!  Tour!  Tour!" As she chanted, I held the door for them, allowing them to enter the cavernous foyer and soak in the expansive living room that nearly forced their jaws the ground.  Amy and Brian both gaped as I walked them through the family room, into the kitchen, and drew their attention to a few side rooms that we had yet to really occupy.

"There you can see the kitchen is pretty big, which is nice.  There is also a large pantry we keep stocked with food and it has every appliance you could ask for.  These rooms on the right were going to be guest rooms at some point," I spoke, trying to sound as casual as I could, not wanting my showcase to come off as bragging, "but we just haven't had the need for them.  So they remain empty.  Downstairs, we had a home gym installed.  But I don't want to bore you with that.  Instead, let me show you the patio and we can get those ribs cooking!"

Brian simply nodded, still a little awe struck by the size of our home.  He carried the ribs at his side in large plastic bags.  "Sounds good to me.  These things are getting heavy!  I still don't know why you wanted me to pick up an additional rack... I don't think a dozen people could finish this much meat."

"You have no idea," I thought to myself, simply putting on an exaggerated smile.  We walked out to the porch, a beautiful landscape view easing into focus.  The construction from the soon-to-be swimming pool was put on pause over the winter, so there was still some unsightly tarps and equipment plaguing the scene, but otherwise, it was an impressive glimpse at a beautiful spring evening.  Hanging low in the sky, the sun shone with a dark orange tint; we'd have a perfect sunset view after dinner.

"Wow," Brian gasped, panning his head and absorbing the sight, "this is really something else.  I'm really happy for you two.  And speaking of which, isn't Jen home?"

"Well," I mumbled, "This house doesn't pay for itself, you could say.  She works quite hard.  She was needed a little later at the office today, but I assume she'll be home by the time dinner's ready."  My heart thumped intensely; the anticipation of Jen's arrival was driving me mad.  I just wanted this day to be over before I passed out.

"A house like this is certainly worth a few late nights at the grindstone," Brian laughed, amused by his own quip, "But, didn't you say at the grocery store you were still looking for work?  Jen's job pays well enough to afford all of this?!" 

He said it with such astonishment that it made me realize how odd it sounded from an outside perspective.  I didn't want to get into the whole Feminox conversation, so I simply affirmed his speculation.

"Yeah," I muttered with a hint of shame in my tone, "All of this is thanks to Jen."  I motioned my arm around me in a circle and let out a light sigh, eventually forcing a slight smile.  Brian's mouth slumped into a frown, clearly noticing something wasn't right with me.

"Hey sweetheart," Brian spoke up, turning to Amy who stood pressed against the railing overlooking the scenery, a light breeze flailing her skirt back and forth.  She turned to face him, excitement still plastered on her innocent face.  "Can you grab the, uh, housewarming gift we brought?  And a few glasses?"

"The wine!" she bubbled, clapping her hands together, "Oh, of course! It's still in the car.  Where are your glasses?"

"First cupboard above the sink; you can't miss it."  I smiled at her warmly while prepping the smoker.  Amy disappeared, nearly skipping into the house, humming a sweet tune.  Once she was gone, Brian pulled out a chair out and gave me a contemplative look; I continued to stoke the brazier, trying to appear unperturbed.

"Are you alright, man?" He questioned earnestly.  Brian was always a close friend and I was naive to think I could hide my worries from him for long.  "I've noticed you get a little down whenever I bring up Jennifer.  Is everything okay between you too?"

"Things are great!" I exclaimed without a thought.  Brian's eyebrows shifted in surprise at my reaction; I was a little surprised myself.  But it was the honest truth.  Despite still getting used to the oddness of it all, we were doing better than ever.  I mimicked a light cough and reeled my attitude back.  "I'm just worried that when she arrives, you'll realize she's not the same girl she used to be.  Not by a long shot.  I don't want you to get freaked out."

Brian laughed, his eyes squinting as his smile widened.  "Freaked out?  What did she gain a bunch of weight or something?  Jesus, that stuff doesn't matter to me anyways.  I'm just happy I finally get to see both of you and catch up!  I'm not some judgmental prick; I was your Best Man for god's sake.  And, hell, after college everyone seems to be changing.  People getting married, having kids, buying houses, going corporate; change isn't always a bad thing, dude.  We can't expect everything to remain blissfully stagnant like the days at university."

"But you're not getting the whole picture," I interrupted slightly, jumping in as soon as the last word escaped his lips.  "She's changed in ways that I...just can't explain to you.  I'd be here all night trying to describe it all; it's better you just see for yourself."  It grew silent for a moment and Brian gave me a piercing stare, trying to analyze if I was being melodramatic or not.  After a while though, he simply nodded, as if to take my word for it.  I shifted in my seat and spun the topic.  "So, Amy is a lovely girl.  She seems...cheery."

"She is," Brian said fondly, staring after her as she rummaged around in the kitchen, a tenderness in his eyes, "We're definitely in love.  But, you may have noticed she's a little..." he paused for a moment, not wanting to utter the wrong word, "...ditzy.  Amy's amazing and all, but she's always been a bit of a valley girl.  She loves shopping, tanning, and going out on dates."

"Ha, most women love those things." I chuckled lightly, watching the smoke begin to billow as the smoker reached the perfect temperature.  I unbagged the pre-seasoned ribs and stacked each rack on separate shelves.  Wiping off my hands on a towel that hung on the handle, I closed the metal door with a clank and made a mental note of the temperature.

"Yeah, but the problem is that those are the only things she likes.  Other than being out in the sun and texting her friends, she just doesn't have any passion.  Don't get me wrong; our relationship is amazing in every other regard.  It's just that some days I wish she wasn't such an airhead and that she'd take a real interest in something.  It's difficult to foresee a long future together when I can't even begin to predict what she wants to do with her life."

"I guess I never had that issue with Jen," I offhandedly remarked, reminiscing over our relationship and marriage.  "Even throughout college, while you and I were bumming around, she knew exactly what she wanted to achieve and worked hard to get it.  That woman has more passion than anyone I know.  You wouldn't believe the things she's willing to sacrifice to see her dreams come to fruition.  I guess I'm just trying to say count your blessings.  There is definitely such a thing as too much passion, and Jen is a prime example."

"Yeah," Brian laughed, drumming his fingers on the porch table, "I suppose our ladies are basically polar opposites.  But both absolutely adorable!"

As he made the last comment, I scoffed internally.  Adorable definitely wasn't a word that described Jen anymore, not in the least.  She was striking, impressive, herculean, marvelous, and jaw-dropping, but certainly not adorable.  Before my thoughts wandered too far, Amy came moseying back outside, four glasses and an uncorked bottle of cabernet wedged under her arm.

"That's a very sweet gift," I said, rushing to grab a few of the glasses from her grip, helping her set everything on the table.  "You didn't need to do that."  I tried to be polite, but inside I was a little ecstatic.  I wasn't much of a drinker these days, but alcohol was just what I needed right now.  And knowing what was in store for Brian and Amy, I hoped a little booze would help to ease the situation.

"Well, I brought a glass for Jen.  For when she gets here," Amy bubbled, slowly filling three of the glasses with the thick, red liquid, the bouquet gently stinging my nostrils.  "But I hope she won't mind us getting started without her.  How long until she's back?"

"I'd say another hour or so," I guessed, " The ribs should be getting close by then too.  Typically smoking the meat would take a good three or four hours, but this new smoker is supposed to be the best you can buy.  Apparently it can finish them in just under two.  Technology..."

As we waited, the wine began to steadily fill our stomachs and I felt my tension ease ever so slightly.  It was still there, but now instead of my worries being a hard lump lodged in my gut, they had melted into a soft puddle of goo.  It was a lot easier to ignore my anxiety and marginally my mood lifted.  Soon we were speaking on various topics with animated gusto; sports, movies, games, music.  The company was comfortable and combined with the alcohol, I was convinced that the evening would go splendidly after all.  As the warmness spread through my chest, I was able to finally kick back.

I heard the front door swing open suddenly with a crack followed by heavy high heels clacking on the wooden floor leading to the kitchen.  My heart sank deep into the pit of my stomach and I made an audible gulp.  All the stress that had been melting away re-solidified and began to weigh down on my emotions yet again.  Brian gave a small cheer, hearing the commotion in the main room and began to fill the fourth glass with wine.  Amy giggled, clapping her hands excitedly, ready to meet our expected guest.  But as the shadow of an enormous silhouette filled the back doorway, Amy's peppy clapping slowed to a halt.  Brian stared upwards towards the shadow, mouth wide open, wine beginning to overflow carelessly from the glass.  I quickly but carefully took the bottle from his hands, but he didn't even notice.  He gaped completely frozen at the figure that loomed overhead.  Jen was home.

lizarking

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2015, 11:04:43 am »
loving the story. can't wait to see how hairy she'll get and how big her clit is gonna get. I love how when she's turned on now her clit bulge shows through her clothes. it would be amazing if it got bigger than his dick and she decides to fuck the shit out of him until he likes it. thanks for the great story man!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2015, 04:01:36 pm »
"Her voice was a rumbling bass of ecstasy..."

"Her macho arms were raised into a heroic pose as she continued to ride me, deep grunts escaping her lips with each thrust."

I'm just loving this story BMB!! Karma isn't enough. I can't wait to see how Brian and little Amy take to our massive Jen.  >:D

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View