Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572631 Posts in 72091 Topics by 28633 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:01:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?  (Read 175944 times)

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 07:42:38 am »

CORNELIA BRANDT - I read she's having a baby so I doubt we'll see her again, she seemed like the sensible type.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 07:42:38 am »

Offline jalo000

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 08:07:05 am »
I really miss Sue Price too...she had great condition and size and was really hot also!

Stars99

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 11:03:18 am »
Kim Kilper - she had something special

Goldbug

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 03:05:15 pm »
Just about every huge fbb listed in the "memorable female muscle" section...but specifically, Andrulla Blanchette, Denise Rutkowski, Denise Hoshor, Paula Suzuki, Gina Davis ...in recent memory, Barbara Fletcher, Candy Canary.  I'd also list Christine Envall and Pauliina Talus who, I'm happy to have read, are trying to make a comeback!  Also missed Christa Bauch of the 90s, who truly had a legendary body in every respect....and I still give her credit as she's still doing posing and videos at 64 years of age.  I mean, how many women over 60 do you know have a paysite?

Yeah, Candy Canary and Pauliina Talus are two of my all time faves. Jennifer McVicar and Star Blaylock's careers were also lamentably short.

someone

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 04:44:28 pm »
Dianne Solomons - really miss

fredzeppelin

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 05:11:50 pm »
80s -- Mary Roberts, Donna Oliviera, Cathy Palyo, Kay Baxter, Sue Myers
90s -- Rhonda Lundstedt, Michelle Andrea, Laura Bass
2000 -- Gina Davis, Jennifer McVicar, Jody May

lovefbbs

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 08:40:30 pm »
Karla Nelson, 215lbs of huge delicious beef.

lovefbbs

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 08:48:53 pm »
Cornelia Brandt, she was always big, but when she posed for a magazine in 2008 at this incredible size i thought, finally a woman who's gonna replace Karla Nelson as one of the all time biggest size queens in the business. Then nothing for 3 years, then... oh yeah she's pregnant. bye Cornelia. :'(

elusive1

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2011, 09:07:27 pm »
I really miss Sue Myers who was state of the art for the time.   :'(
Vilma Caez always showed up in amazing shape.   :'(
Jennifer McVicar retired way too early. Her off season pictures were gorgeous!  :'(

Offline lyle918

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2011, 11:15:16 pm »
No one has mentioned Michele Neil, Dawn Riehl (Reihl?), Deanna Panting, Juliette Bergmann, Joanne McCarthy...

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2011, 12:09:07 am »
This is one of them really depressing questions, as it makes you think of all the greats who have quit.

I think I'll go find a better thread to view.

lovefbbs

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2011, 01:09:12 am »
This is one of them really depressing questions, as it makes you think of all the greats who have quit.

I think I'll go find a better thread to view.
Yeah, it's sad that many of our favorites have quit, but at least we get to keep all the photo's and videos of them when they were in their prime. The concern i have is weather there will be plenty of young FBB's to replace them, i'm sure there will be but this sport is only 20 or so years old, what if it's a trend that eventually fades away. Oh dear this really is depressing now. Nah on second thought's, there's always going to plenty of young women who'll be inspired by current and past FBB's.

strider99

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 11:50:07 am »
I would say I miss Gina Davis and Cindy Phillips the most, mainly because of the size they could put on. Very doubtful we will see either of them get big ever again.  :'( :'(

Offline justcalves

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 02:15:29 pm »
For me the one and only Lisa Aukland. In one word QUALITY

Offline sanuk808

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 05:59:24 pm »
I'm watching Autumn Raby pump videos right now....anyone know what she's been up to?  Man this thread is getting depressing lol

Also this girl was amazing...she was brains and brawn...then she just stopped, Candy Canary style.  I even read she sold her medals on ebay.  But Lisa Bavington made a huge impression on me.  Her candle didn't burn too long but when it did, it was one of the brightest I've seen.

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View