Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572423 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:27:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Anyone have a GF or Wife that trains?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone have a GF or Wife that trains?  (Read 7582 times)

octijn@gmail.com

Anyone have a GF or Wife that trains?
« on: December 12, 2017, 07:32:04 pm »
Hi guys- I reckon there are a few of us schmoes here....it is not easy being a schmoe.... the Amazons look right past us and most think we are odd balls. I mean what red blooded straight American male wants a girl bigger stronger and more muscular than him? 

I don't know if it is of any interest but I have a bit of a story if anyone cares:

Like most of you much of my schmoe career was pretty much alone on the internet. Real life FBB's are almost unattainable. While many FBB's appreciate schmoe fans... few of them really wold have a relationship with one. To start with FBB's are so rare that numbers are against you and then if you got an opportunity to make small talk in a social setting a FBB will most likely look right though you.... well they did to me. I've got game...back in the day I could get 3-6 numbers a night on average. Hooking up w/ pretty girls was not an issue. I even dated a college volleyball player and a college discus shot-put girl....but they were short term and they went back off with their athlete crowd.

So what to do....what to do?... Then I had a brain wave..... DIY buff girl!!...if you cant get one build your own!

I started looking for girls that showed an interest in training and developed relationships w/ girls I liked and with a lot of encouragement, prepared meals and lots of massaging....I ended up w/ the girl of my dreams!

firstly NEVER take a non-BB girl and show her a picture of  Tina Lockwood and say "Honey you would look great if you pumped up like her"... tried it.. does not work! You have to slowly and softly encourage.... and give them reasons to work out.
I've really only trained two girls.. my college GF and my present wife. I have found massages are one of the best carrots....but get ready. better buy a professional massage table and be prepared to give massages for hours and hours. It not only helps them recover and grow but rewards them such that they will work out just for the massage and the steak you prepared for them!

My college GF got strong as heck really fast... well she was a bit of a lumberjack. 5'10 165 when i met her and 205 when we finally split up 7 years later. She got to liking being the dominate one in bed...she would hold me down and literally beat me with her huge boobs. they were 38F and she could swing them side to side and really knock you in the head with them..it kinda hurt. She kinda looked like the statue of liberty... that strong solid look with huge boobs. Unfortunately she dd not have a waist....that is a really tough figure flaw to fix... almost not fixable really. Long blonde hair and a symmetrical but boyish face. I don't know if you want to hear about it.. I could go on about her lifts and stuff but I'll move to the dream girl... the wife.

We met when both about 26. She is a good wholesome straight laced pretty girl. Tall at 5'11, blonde and a tiny waist ( I learned the value in that!) She has an hour glass almost bottom heavy build. 34c up top and sexy hips and a natural bubble butt. When i met he she did not exercise at all.. only reduced calories to keep her figure.... she was about 135. She had been a cheerleader and miller light girl so was pretty and almost flashy.. but was shy so she did not "show off" like should could. We really fell for each other and fell in love. Right from the beginning she loved being massaged. We started biking and walking. Then we moved to the gym. Back then I was pretty fit. I was more than twice as strong as her on every exercise. She made it clear she did not want "man muscles" when i sorta hinted how good some BB's looked... I kept it tame and used Cory Everson and Monica Brant as positive examples...but that was still too much for her. Oh well.  She made good fitness gains and she developed a nice tight body. She put on about 10 pounds of muscle pretty quick. even though she did not seem to be into being a muscle queen it did not matter. She was pretty and fit and we love each-other.
So it stayed like that for about 5/6 years... she kept getting a bit stronger and buffer but still pretty much a fitness type girl. She started to realized how much I liker her being aggressive in bed...she played along and got into it. Then she started talking about how heavy weights made her feel "empowered and more confident" So I helped he move to heavier weights and eat more muscle food. She also started taking the initiative in going to the gym herself. She used to only go when i went but now she was there all the  time. I was busy with work so my strength and fitness faded away. Over the nxt couple of years she got hooked on the gym. She loved the massages and the pump of lifting. She go to about 160 pounds and I started to realize she was almost as strong as me.... I started seeing that she was using real weights... oh my! Over the years she was getting stronger and stronger. To "schmoe things up a bit" I started a secret little process of "DE-training"....meaning that I started lifting really light 4 pound weights and doing sets of 50 reps. I mean like benching 8 pounds for 55 reps! I'm not a puny guy. I'm 5'9 and 190..... but after a two years of DE-training I really lost a lot of strength...sorta sucks in some ways...but in terms of the wife... OMG.. she now is super strong to me. She now is about 165. She looks like a mini Heather Pedigo/Parsons. My girl has 15in bi's 26in quads. she curls 30's each arm and over head presses 40's. She benches 155 and squats 205 for reps. She now looks like a big figure girl or a small physique girl. I'm not saying she is super cut or super strong... but she is definitely much stronger than the average person. I have to say in the past year she really has embraced being a muscle girl. I now ask her to help carry heavy things for me...she even steps in and says "let me get that for you"
She has also become very rough in bed. In some ways she cannot help it...she is just very strong now. So when I say rough in bed i mean it. Careful what you wish for! I have real injuries from her. She does not like me on top since I gas out too quick.. she always forces herself ontop....puts me in a headlock and does her thing.. well. I notices my arms going numb regularly.... an MRI later it shows I have two herniated disks in my neck from her headlocks!!! That is not all! I like to wrestle with her... I try to get on top and fight her off when she gets on me... we I have had two torn rotator cuffs on my left and one torn rotator cuff on the right shoulder. I have elbow issues from repeated strains and I'm a bit afraid of her now. She knows she has hurt me and is more gentle with the headlocks now but I do not tell her all my injuries since I don't want her to lighten up too much. She usually "gets hers" before me....so now if I'm not down she just stops when she is done and I'm left as is....she is kinda taking this being in-charge thing seriously.  She get annoyed by me wanting to wrestle her and all the talking I do about her muscles and how powerful she feels....so she now she covers my mouth when i talk too much and puts me in a dangerous headlock, considering my injuries, and says "you don't want this".... so I have to be a good boy and not talk and not wrestle too much.  I have to say I am now so utterly over powered by her it is crazy.....sometime i annoy her it gets a bit scary. So careful what you wish for!

Anyway... this Schmoe has it pretty good... just thought I would share.

Forum Saradas

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Anyone have a GF or Wife that trains?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 09:45:34 pm »
You are a lucky guy.
Can you post some photos?

octijn@gmail.com

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 11:45:13 pm »
well I'm hesitant to put up her pics... I've put a lot of personal info here and she would flip out on me if she knew i was sharing our private lives on a muscle site. She is considering entering the NPC novice figure nxt year so if she does that I'll post those pics. I can always explain that those are public events and people take lots of pictures.

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 12:56:42 am »
I can understand that.

I have tried to get my wife to lift with me. I'm a total gym rat - I spend 2 hours or more each day working out.
She uses our home treadmill, and has amazing muscular thighs and calves, but has no interest in doing any other workout.

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 03:40:31 pm »
Fantastic story - you seem to be living the dream, injuries and all.  Does she allow you to worship her muscles?
User is currently banned [View]

octijn@gmail.com

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 11:34:56 pm »
she really does not go in for the worship... compliments yes but the whole muscle worship falls into the "too much talking" category....she is not really into her muscles...she likes being is shape and strong but she only makes a muscle as a joke and clowns around. She just cant flex w/ a serious face...oh well...the only way i get to worship is via massage...she eats up all the massage I can give....I can comment on how this muscle looks good or that muscle is more pumped...some times I an get her to talk about her lifting and how much weight she is doing... she is goal focused and is proud to tell me she added weight on this or that exercise. ...  the bed room is pretty much like a rape fantasy acted out in full force...where I try to get the upper hand but now there is not much I can do and I have to watch my elbow and shoulder joints. She has had a more powerful lower body for years but her upper body being stronger than me is a pretty new thing last 18 months... especially w/ the DE-training program where I secretly lift low weight high rep... She does one thing that is a bit fun/humiliating...."the crocodile"... she gives a bear hug and does a leg lock at the same time then trashes side to side. Her core is very strong and while she is 25lb-30lb lighter she really has me helpless....quite a ride.

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 03:21:47 pm »
Nice :-)

Offline oystercake23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 09:43:26 pm »
Congratulations on finding a wife who is a keeper! You are such a lucky man.

How did you first get her into lifting at the gym? Also, can you describe how her biceps look right now?

octijn@gmail.com

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 08:07:24 pm »
hey thank- yes pretty lucky!

I got her into the gym by going with her and making it a fun couples activity. I don't' go any more but @ first she only went when i did.
Her bi's are just just at 15"....but that is pumped cold they are 14.5 or so..... yes she lets me measure now and then... but not too often. You can see veins on her forearms and a bit on her bicep but mostly these are visible right after she lifts and is pumped. She mostly has a fitness/figure bicep.

Offline donkey100

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 05:06:39 pm »
My wife trains with me. She's 60 and started training heavy about 5 years ago with me.  She definately doesn't look her age. People have come up to her and feel her arms or ask her to flex.She came to me and said teach me how to weight train. I said OK but I'm going to train like a guy hard and heavy. She said OK. She was always fit and athletic. She's a natural her body took right to the weights and put on muscle. She's 5'8" 165lbs. Her biceps are 15" pumped and quads 27"  She got more confident the more she lifted. We train as partners and push each other. I always loved muscle on girls. I'm lucky to have her and she's terrific in bed and when she gets on top and does a double biceps pose I just about explode. Living the dream

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 07:59:38 pm »
My story is a lot like SuperSchmoe.  My wife is russian and was always naturally strong with great muscular legs naturally.  My son has become a bodybuilder, and I've worked out a lot in my life - but currently injured in both shoulders from being stupid (and also trying to wrestle with her lately)

She started training in January and is now become very strong all over.  Her body feels rock solid everywhere and her legs are ridiculous.  She is unfortunately not into muscle worship or too much talk about her muscles, but definitely loves the massages.  She does love to tease and turn me on with flexing, but only for a few moments here and there.

However, in the bedroom she is loving her power more and more.  Last night she had me pinned and practically folded me in half with her shocking strength and made me agree that she is the Boss and made me call her Boss.

Life is very good currently, even with the injuries.

Offline johnnylm

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 11:39:46 pm »
Hate to be skeptical, pictures guys. No pictures, didn't happen. Superschmoe, nice writing  though

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 05:40:10 pm »
Two pics from 2 days ago

Offline steroidfreak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Extremely roided muscle women
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2018, 06:11:48 pm »
My wife also trains with me, we started in highschool just as fitness and ended liking bodybuilding a lot. She's at 5'6'' 178 and looking to grow more

Offline luvhuge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2018, 06:55:57 pm »
unluckily no
it is my dream having a bodybuilder as my GF
a dream that I will never realize

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Anyone have a GF or Wife that trains?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View