Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572470 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:17:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How lucky are you thread
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How lucky are you thread  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FBB Fantasy
How lucky are you thread
« on: April 04, 2017, 05:55:00 pm »
I used to write stories as fbbfantasy (check link in profile), which were sorta loosely based on reality. I've had the luck of dating several women in the past who either lift weights regularly, or will play up what they have in a domination sense.

Current GF though takes the cake.

She exercises often, if she had her way she'd go 7x a week, and see a personal trainer 2-3 of those times. She's 5'7" about 140# and is at the point now where she can squat a plate on either side, deadlift 2 plates, lat pulldown half her bodyweight, etc. And is genetically blessed with huge boobs. Despite being in great shape, she was initially weirded out by the fact that I think muscle on women is really attractive.

But she's coming around:

About a week ago I was talking about some FBB casually, and she replies with "well knock it off, because I'll flex for you anytime you want."
Sex this past weekend, ends with "I'm flexing for you honey, look at me and finish up."

We were at the gym on Sunday, and there was a srs FBB there, almost looked pro, I didn't recognize her but she was god damned jacked. Later that night, my GF asks me if I find that attractive. I reply by saying on a day to day basis, not sure, but on a 'I want to rub all of you b/c it'll make me crazy' once basis, hell yes. I then assuage her by saying that she doesn't really need to get any larger, there's very little about her that could change or get stronger, b/c she's pretty strong as it is. Her reply "well, you said there weren't many things, so what are the things that could be stronger?" And it was a genuine question.

I know I'm not the only one here who's got a situation like this. Share stories.

Forum Saradas

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: How lucky are you thread
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 09:39:23 pm »
I'm in a bit of a weird spot.  My girlfriend is very muscular, was always an athlete, and likes to lift.  She has naturally extremely broad shoulders, the biggest calves I've ever seen, literally, enormously dense quads, and very easily builds muscles.  She definitely has naturally high testosterone for a girl (pretty thick jaw and kind of deep voice).  She was teased though when she was younger about sounding like a man and having muscles like a man, she's only 23 now so all through high school.  But I told her that I love her muscles and voice and all and she's a little hesitant for some reason about it.  She wants to be in the norm more. 

However, if she has a few drinks and starts feeling it a little, she's way less shy about her muscles.  She definitely lifts hard and heavy at the gym, 205 or so squat, 245 deadlift, probably 145 bench but she's hesitant on getting any bigger since she really does grow instantly.  I'm trying to slowly get her used to loving her muscles.

Offline musclegal_luvr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 04:13:09 am »
My wife is a workout fanatic.  if she misses working out a couple of days in a row, she gets depressed.  Unfortunately, she doesn't lift heavy though.  She just does classes: pilates, zumba, etc..  BUT she is in awesome shape.  Very lean and toned.  She said one person in her class says she has a ' bubble butt'.  She can bounce her pecs too, demonstrated it for me.   :)   She was doing weights and hurt her shoulder so she just sticks with the classes.  When she was doing the weights, I remember her saying that she noticed her traps were getting bigger.  She also mentioned that her clothes were getting tighter in her shoulders and upper arms.  Lucky me.  Every now and then, she weighs herself and finds that she's gaining weight, but she can't really see where it is.  "That's becuase it's muscle," I tell her. 

A few years back, when she was more  into it, she had a hard 6 pack and a clear vein on her biceps.  Now, her abs are pretty defined, but not quite the clear pack or really hard, toned biceps.  She's becoming more and more aware that I like muscular women too.  For example, we were watching Amazing Race and there is a team of jacked women on it this year.  When I first saw the most muscular one, I said, "Wow, look at her traps!"  I had to remind her what traps were, then she said, "You like muscular women, don't you?"  I kind of nonchalantly said, "Hmmm, yeah, I guess..."

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 06:24:07 pm »
She's 5'8" about 155.  I have a few pictures of her in the "my girlfriend started bodybuilding" thread under Muscle women/girls next door.  She's definitely gotten bigger though than those pics, they're from the last couple years.

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 06:27:30 pm »
Some are the latest pictures posted and some on page 6 right now

rmnwibowo

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 01:58:28 pm »
i need more story about this!
btw im trying to get close with fbb here at indonesia but its hard in here

Offline nbunited21

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 12:33:33 pm »
Nujerz...you win.  side note: Does your name mean you're from jersey?

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 10:05:52 pm »
Having a legendary FBB set you up to stay with two other FBB's in a hotel your first Olympia Visit at no cost.

Give this dude the gold medal.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  How lucky are you thread

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View