Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572744 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:07:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Chicago Pro
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2014 Chicago Pro  (Read 71344 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: chicago pro show 2014
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2014, 07:06:38 pm »
Results, but no Physique sheet Found it!

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2014, 08:03:39 am »
If physique is going to bring in hordes of good lookin' women like this, I'm all for it.
Agreed Khuddle, this is already happening and has done from the very first contest.
Here is my dream fitness candidate, Autumn Swansen, who I desperately want to progress to Physique. She made 10th in the fitness category, surely she could do better in PHYSIQUE?  All that muscle, just sitting there unused. I'd love to see her flexing her muscles at full power in a bid to defeat her opponents in a rippling battle of physical perfection. I hope she thinks that too, Fitness seems wasted on her. All that muscle just sitting there tensed, but unflexed.... what a tease! If only she suddenly would  hit a skin tearing most muscular before leaving stage... a crowd pleaser!

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2014, 06:51:27 am »
Someone needs to download a few clips.
Make that "someone"  "You" asapferg!  ???  And share your post with us. Thanks.

Offline gtaluv2

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2014, 01:15:59 pm »
If physique is going to bring in hordes of good lookin' women like this, I'm all for it.
Agreed Khuddle, this is already happening and has done from the very first contest.
Here is my dream fitness candidate, Autumn Swansen, who I desperately want to progress to Physique. She made 10th in the fitness category, surely she could do better in PHYSIQUE?  All that muscle, just sitting there unused. I'd love to see her flexing her muscles at full power in a bid to defeat her opponents in a rippling battle of physical perfection. I hope she thinks that too, Fitness seems wasted on her. All that muscle just sitting there tensed, but unflexed.... what a tease! If only she suddenly would  hit a skin tearing most muscular before leaving stage... a crowd pleaser!

Wow this girl  already conditioned for physique and maybe that's why she placed where she did. She's gorgeous... and huge!!!!

BTW I'm also a big fan of where the physique class is going. These ladies have plenty of sizable muscle but don't seem to show hardly any of the negative trade offs that usually come with putting on large amounts of muscle. They are proportional,  facial beautiful,  ripped  but not insanely dry, and very feminine. No blocky butts or bulging muscle bellies (which aren't horrible for true fans of fbb),  just sexy muscular curves tiny waists. Better yet,  it's providing a great place for fbbs who will never be able to reach elite 8)  levels (without hurting themselves) to  go and actually have a chance to advance professionally in the sport.

Now if someone could just convince the IFBB to leave the  BB class alone and  let it be bodybuilding in its truest form now that they have their "more marketable"  division covered. Size, symmetry, and presentation should be the only criteria for judging. Let them get HUGE (ie Monique Jones)  long as they present a balanced package. I want to see Aleesha reach  full potential without worrying about the judges limits.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2014, 04:25:01 am »

Who is she?

Sineldelfin if you will look at the post a little closer you will note he says "Here is my dream fitness candidate, Autumn Swansen" on the second line of his message.

kidluck

2014 Chicago Pro
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2014, 06:46:12 pm »
Rita Bello

kidluck

Re: Chicago Pro
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2014, 06:59:24 pm »
Lisa Giesbrecht

kidluck

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2014, 03:22:16 am »
Christine Envall
[/b][/color][/size][/font]

kidluck

Juanita Blaino
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2014, 12:29:12 pm »
Juanita Blaino

kidluck

Emery Miller
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2014, 12:37:54 pm »
Emery Miller

kidluck

Virginia Sanchez
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2014, 12:59:10 pm »
Virginia Sanchez

kidluck

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2014, 10:02:00 am »

Kim Buck

kidluck

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2014, 10:08:53 pm »
Kim Perez

kidluck

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2014, 10:15:21 pm »
Judy Gaillard

kidluck

Roxanne Edwards
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2014, 10:23:14 pm »
Roxanne Edwards

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2014 Chicago Pro

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View