Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575788 Posts in 73221 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 04:54:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Asian Quads & Calves
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Asian Quads & Calves  (Read 140945 times)

Offline nijikon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Asian Quads & Calves
« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2014, 07:28:28 am »
You're doing it so very right, all I have to say is keep going because you're on the right track. Sooooo worth the wait because each time you post, you seem more confident (which makes you that much more sexy). Btw- DO MY EYES BETRAY ME OR ARE YOU NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR HERE?! THONG? OR NAW???!!! I'm gonna be bold-BECAUSE FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD, YEAH?!-and suggest more squatting, doggy style pics cuz we loves ya...and we wants ya  :'(
He whose balls defy gravity.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: September 21, 2014, 07:28:28 am »

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2014, 05:10:29 pm »
Thanks for the pics, Jhoang. K+
User is currently banned [View]

Jhoang

« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2014, 07:15:53 am »
Jhoang, don't know if this question has been asked but what are your currents stats if you don't mind?  Height and weight?

I am currently weighing in at 220 lbs at the height of 5'4"! Lol

Jhoang

« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2014, 09:50:03 pm »
wow!  That's incredible, what about the rest of your stats?  measurements, PR's? :)

Calf measurements are close to 18.. Haven't measured quads. My current stats are squats at 205, deadlift at 225, bench at 95, barbell rows at 85, standing overhead press at 85. I haven't really moved up in weights becahse I've been ina caloric deficit so I feel weak haha hopefully I can break these current PRs and set new ones!

Offline vanlines7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: September 24, 2014, 01:04:30 am »
Wow! Amazing!  Don't leave us hanging on the quad measurement.  I've been really impressed with your progress so far!    What's your diet like and what do you do in addition to lifting for cutting?

Jhoang

« Reply #155 on: September 24, 2014, 05:25:44 am »
Wow! Amazing!  Don't leave us hanging on the quad measurement.  I've been really impressed with your progress so far!    What's your diet like and what do you do in addition to lifting for cutting?

Well... I'm currently flexibly dieting. Haha so pretty much I just make sure whatever I eat for the day, it fights my macros. I'm currently at 50% protein, 30% carb, and 20% fat. For the most part I eat pretty "clean" but I have my sweet cravings occasionally. Ahha I lift everyday and then do 30 minutes of cardio after each session. Im hoping to be competition ready in 2 years so that's the goal I'm working towards now!

calvesfan

« Reply #156 on: September 24, 2014, 10:15:19 am »

Love this view so much. My 100% favorite Pic! Thank you!!!    Would you do the same in a videoclip? To see your muscles in motion must be amazing!

:rock:

Offline calfgy75

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2014, 10:26:53 pm »
Hey guys,

Check out Julie's (aka Cecilia) debut calf video on Mongo Big Calves!!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/13362

Offline crimson_E_86

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2014, 06:10:50 pm »
Congratulations on her debut.

Jhoang

« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2014, 03:58:11 am »

Jhoang

« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2014, 03:59:25 am »
I haven't forgotten about my number one fans and supporters! Thank you for showing your love for these legs, because I never really did. I love you guys! XOXO

Jhoang

« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2014, 04:06:49 am »

Oops, left out two of them. haha.

Offline nijikon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2014, 01:26:58 am »

Oops, left out two of them. haha.

Truly, that last pic is.....damn....yes, THAT LAST PIC IS DAMN  :-[  I can't even think straight now. You're too sexy, Julie. You broke me.

He whose balls defy gravity.

Jhoang

« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2014, 12:26:52 am »
Haha gosh sorry guys! I haven't been on here in a while. So I have a facebook now. LOL. You can add me. Search for Cecilia Wynn in New Orleans, LA.

blackinum

« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2014, 07:53:07 pm »
 :-* wow.  I want to show u all the support that i can because i didn't think your calves COULD GET BETTER!!!! wow.  just stunning.  I hope you never ever feel the ned to stop.  You have been blessed and i hope u see it that way.  From reading your post you seem super cool too.  Keep doing your thing in the gym and let nobody stop you for any reason.  Always remember that those that hate don't got what you got.  Your STUNNING! (and i love your smile)  :shhh:

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Calves and Legs  |  Asian Quads & Calves

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View