Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572712 Posts in 72108 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 05:09:18 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Female muscle stories you’d like to see
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Female muscle stories you’d like to see  (Read 21395 times)

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Female muscle stories you’d like to see
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2021, 10:52:47 am »
I like FMG stories about celebs as well.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2021, 10:52:47 am »

Offline Oerba-Lightning

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2021, 04:13:48 am »
I think I much prefer gentler stories, maybe with a childhood friend, a crush or something.

I don't necessarily dislike stories with sisters in itself, but they're way too often mean and bully-ish domination, and while I suppose some sibling relationships are like that, they're also way less frequent than in those stories. Fights can happen quite frequently, but they're way tamer, siblings usually don't fight in a manner where one could get their ribcage shattered if the other had superhuman strength.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2021, 11:44:37 am »
I also prefer gentle stories.

Offline skueter

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2021, 06:02:38 pm »
Love FMG, elements of steriod use, underground gyms, revenge, rival motivation.  I really enjoy chronicling over a period of years as well.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2021, 10:33:32 pm »
I too prefer long plot, slower growth, avoiding total fantasy, and without sadism.

Also, unique or seldom explored plot.  Difficult I know.  :(

College Crush by JDM is a prime example on Saradas.  There are lots of gender swap and futa stories on the web and on kin dle un limited.  But College Crush was the first one I've come across that combined those two with FMG -- it got its uniqueness for me by combining the three.  There could easily be more that combine the three without the field getting overcrowded.

I don't expect others to write as well as JDM, but a plot and universe that does not close off future possibilities and allows the story to continue on and on.  JDM has been working on that for 18 months, new chapters every couple of months.  And the plot and characters just gets better and better the longer they are built.

18 months of very interesting plot and physical development and nobody has exceeded 6 feet or 250 pounds while still continually moving things along.  That requires a lot of dedication, self-control and imagination by an author. Don't do anything to closes off future plot possibilities. 

The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.   

18 months is too much to ask really.  Lengths like that are something to work towards long term over years of building your writing skills.  But something in that direction tends to be great. 

And if anyone complains that your story is not like the stories they prefer, just tell them they should go read those other stories instead.  No story appeals to everyone.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=576105.0

Anyway, that is my opinion. 
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline Bellz

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2024, 12:40:53 am »
@musclemom1234

Are you an actual muscle mum?

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2024, 01:41:54 am »
I'll just mention plots of stories posted on this site I did and didn't like.

* Loved Nurse Betty and Billy (I think that's the character's name). She rehabbed him in her hospital, and then some, because I think he had broken arms or something and they became lovers. She was 30-ish, he was maybe 20? There was an age gap. There was a Nurse Betty sequel but I never saw it updated about her taking experimental drugs to get even bigger.

* This might be on this site. From England, a story of the tree surgeon / landscaper who came back home for years to take over his father's business since he couldn't do the work anymore. The guy is in his 30s now and he goes to a country home with this buff, built and gorgeous 60+ powerhouse woman... who was his gym teacher (! think) who was and turns out to still be a hard ass. And she has a strong and demanding libido. Very hot.

* Third story was set in India. A college school chum takes his friend to his family's home in the country for a week or so holiday. The chum has always been attracted to strong, muscular women. Did he go to the right place because his friend's Mom is a hulk dress in traditional sari. The friend begins to compliment the Mom; her son is short and weak; her daughter, not seen much in the story, is a bit like her Mom and her Aunts (also not mentioned in the story) and the Dad seems to be absent a lot... lazy and out of the house. There's a scene between the school chum and the Mom one night where she carries him to the barn, the chum encourages her to remove her sari, and the descriptions of her taking off the layers of her garments, the muscle and sweat adjectives as she flexes and how she makes the young man cum is highly erotic.

* Only heard about the whole futunari or futa world in the last couple of years, with women who lift so much weights and steroids their nipples, clits, muscles, height etc. are gigantic and they are horny and cumming all the time. Been a few stories on that. Very hot.

What I don't like? Stuff about muscular Moms seducing their sons, sisters seducing their brothers, aunts seducing their nephews with their hot muscles. Nah... not for me.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Offline supahdupahsu

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2024, 05:27:05 pm »
I like the most a story with a very muscular wife, domestic muscle from jayder is my favourite from here. Muscular roommate like small town pharmacist from blindboy. And your family of amazons is great you could do something similar. And a world where women are the dominant role like laporte caves is a great topic

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Female muscle stories you’d like to see

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View