Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572632 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:58:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita  (Read 69793 times)

Amaro

ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL IS A SWINDLER!!! HES REAL NAME IS "Marius Mitrache" (from Romania)

The  Lady  "ALEYSIA Muscledoll"  from Romani is a SWINDLER!!!!!
I had contact her 2 weeks ago. At this time she had the Name "Musclelady" from Hungary...than she change it into Muscledoll from Romania and now the actual name is ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from Moldavia.

She said me, that she will came to Berlin if I pay 200 EU. 50% advance and 50% at the meeting in Berlin.
And she tell me that he work with a Agent together, and in this Agent I need first send 100 euros and she will confirm me the booking with her to make a Session.

So First I would need to send 100 euros via Western Union to the Person with the name "Marius Mitrache" to Romania.
After sending she had confirm me that her Agent had reach the money...but she tell me I need now pay the whole amount...so another 100 euros on her Agent and then she will confirm me my date. She said, thats because I had change the date of meeting BUT I NEVER CHANGE IT!!!! I had tell her from the beginning, that I will meet her at 20. December and never had change this date.

Now she tell me, that she can not return me the money and I need to wait between March...than we can meet.
Than I had understatend that she lyes!!!  Actually I understand, that "Muscledoll" or "Musclelady"or at least "ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL"....whatever.... is a fake and I had talk from beginning with "Marius Mitrache" from Romania.

I was so naive and have believe  "ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL" at the beginning everything. Now I lost 100 euros. It is of course my fault. So please guys, dont be so naive and pay this girl your money in advance... You will lost your money like me and never see this lady. She is a FAKE!!!!!!!!!!

So pleas guys, If you will find this lady on sessiongirls.com, pleas dont pay this lady. She is a fake and you will never see this lady and of course also your money. Bot please note that the site  sessiongirls.com is a very great site with many beautiful and of course REAL ladys :-).

Thanks for reading

skijerk302

Re: SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 09:45:03 pm »
Appreciate the information.Thanks.

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 12:20:29 am »
Sessiongirls encourages people to write reviews on the women that are on their site............
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline brun

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 12:45:34 am »
I don`t think there are many "fake girls" in this business. The best advice for future is: to be very careful with each new girl.
And of course to spend some time reading this board

Amaro

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 07:52:13 am »
@Mixedwrestler Yes the statement from pat 373 is a little bit racist....but he had right :-D

@pat373

No I dont have adress and bankinfo from this guy. I send the money via western union...so He gives me just hes Name and the country where he lives....thats all. Why you want to know this? What can you do if you have his adress and bank info?

Buy the way, here is the link from this MOFO ^^ http://sessiongirls.com/my-profile/userprofile/Alesya%20MuscleDoll?tab=getprofilebooktab

The Girl is really buitifull and sexy....but she is not real. If you want, you can write also in review, that she is a fake. But she (or better he) will delate this review...every day a write the same review and he delate this...than a make copy and past and he delate it again...its a funny fight...without ending lol.

But the webmaster working on that and will make soon, that he dont will have the option any more to delate my review.

So guys, dont be so naive like me if you pay deposit to a girl that you dont know.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 11:16:32 am »
For example to send a letter to Romanian authorities, if we do nothing these kind of scumbags will continue.
I've also Emailed SessionGirls, last time they removed him immediately, like the next day.

ps: "wisdom starts by calling things by their name" [Confusius 480BC]

Amaro

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 07:29:46 am »
@Pat

really nice from you that you will make problems to for this MOFO. But I think there are nothing what we can do...

I have just one Idea. If any hacker read this...pleas send me a massage and lets think how we can send this biatch a nice virus, that he will never forget  :angry:

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 10:21:36 am »
valueable info

thanks !
User is currently banned [View]

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 11:23:01 pm »
95% that "Miriam Magic" who recently posted a profile on Sessiongirls.com is the same scumbag that already tried under "Muscle Diamond" and latter "Alesya Muscle Doll" :

Romani guy with gay channels accross the web
Name : Marius Mitrache (acc. to Amaro)
PayPal email : bodybuilding.champ@yahoo.com

General note : One method when in doubt about a newcomer with a too good to be true profile, as soon as you receive an email from that person ask for a personalised picture to be sent immediately, body shot, holding a cardboard with a message of your choice, no need to show the face, no reason for the session girl to refuse if you explain why.

j635746

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 11:40:03 pm »
Thanks for the heads up Pat.  I am weary about having a session with any girl if I don't recognise them from their profile photo for this reason.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 10:40:15 am »
 Aleysa Muscle Doll is a real live woman who is now on herbicepscam.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 10:41:00 am »
Thanks for the heads up Pat.  I am weary about having a session with any girl if I don't recognise them from their profile photo for this reason.

It's 'wary'.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2012, 11:47:33 am »
and Miriam Magic is a real big boob model on SportyOne. So be very wary the scumbag uses existing alias.

Ref:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=189269.0

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 11:09:07 am »
ok busted again ! PS you're right about "Alesya Muscledoll" and it's actually all the same girl, a pretty amateur fitness type :

- ScessionGirls                   Alesya Muscledoll (ex)   alesyamuscledoll@yahoo.com
- ScessionGirls                   Miriam Magic                eliza11999@yahoo.com
- ScessionGirls                   Lilianne Sun                  liliannesun@yahoo.com
- HerBicepsCam                 Alesya Muscledoll
- YouTube Channel             Alesya Muscledoll          alesyamuscledoll@yahoo.com
- sessionmatch.com            LilianneSun                  alesyamuscledoll@yahoo.com
- athletehomepage.com      LilianneSun                   liliannesun@yahoo.com

Unfortunately I also got 100% confirmation that she works with the scumbag previously mentionned, just sent me the following message :
"right now i'm getting ready to celebrate my bday and also the new years eve is coming and i will really like a gift.that would be so nice!kisses!" "i use western union dear cause i don`t have paypal .first name:Marius,last name:Mitrache,city :Bucharest,country Romania.kisses"

... even Nigerians do better on eBay.

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2013, 10:25:20 pm »
MESSAGE TO ALL SESSIONGIRLS VISITORS :

I just can't resolve to do nothing about this scammer Marius Mitrache and let fans getting robbed while I know about it. Two of his recent scam profiles have been deleted on Sessiongirls.com but he's already replace them with new ones. Writting on Saradas is not enough, so I've decided to take 1 mn every day to post a Warning Note directly on the Sessiongirl profile pages, wich he naturaly keeps deleting everyday too, but it stays a while in between. It takes less than 1 minute to post the Warning Note with the small procedure below, if you care to join, more Warning Notes will stay longer ... someone will be thanksfull and the FBB session world better off.

1. Create an account on sessiongirls.com if you don't have one already

2. Save the Warning Note somewhere on your PC, quicker than typing it each time, below is mine if you want to use it.
Be careful associate with "Marius Mitrache" very active scammer from Bucharest.
Miriam Magic = Lilianne Sun = Muscle Diamond (ex) = Alesya Muscledoll (ex)

3. Save the Sessiongirls Profiles URL in your Favorites for quickest access :
http://sessiongirls.com/my-profile/userprofile/Lillianne%20Sun?tab=getprofilebooktab
http://sessiongirls.com/my-profile/userprofile/Miriam%20Magic?tab=getprofilebooktab
http://sessiongirls.com/my-profile/userprofile/Flex%20Priestess?tab=getprofilebooktab

4. Regularily, open each Profiles URL and click on Review / Sign Profile at the bottom of the page to write a comment.
Put 1 Star and Copy/Paste the Warning Note.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View