Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572423 Posts in 72084 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:29:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Best audio on a video of flexing?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Best audio on a video of flexing?  (Read 10533 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Best audio on a video of flexing?
« on: January 20, 2016, 03:30:09 am »
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

« on: January 20, 2016, 03:30:09 am »

Offline egad00

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Best audio on a video of flexing?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 02:19:46 pm »
Put me down for only muscles talking with my example being Ray Martin's video #12 with Denise Rutkowski
User is currently banned [View]

arnoldbanana

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 07:00:00 pm »
great question
when music i click MUTE
my fav choice is the original sound of the video because its make me better feel like that i am in the room with the model

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 12:11:33 am »

I know...I can think of a half-dozen worst audio tracks ever easy

Offline derekr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 03:53:10 am »
Put me down for only muscles talking with my example being Ray Martin's video #12 with Denise Rutkowski

Yes!

Offline kilojoules

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 04:22:49 am »
Subtle audio background music - are we talking about substituting one with the other?
I'm all for mood music mixed in with whatever the mic (hopefully a quality mic aswell) picked up during the recording.

Unicron

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2016, 11:44:44 pm »
Good question. As a hobby, I like to rework a lot of old and new videos with audio and typically use what I feel complements the person and/or setting. I may leave parts or the entire original audio if something in it appeals to me and/or adds to the music I use. Sometimes I find myself dubbing a posing routine with both the original song and a song I think suits the movement and energy of the poser.

It all depends on how I feel at the moment. I may use Bossa Nova on one video, deep underground House music, Boards of Canada, Jamiroquai, or as of recent, Giorgio Moroder's - Midnight Express - Theme from Midnight Express (both vocal and Instrumental), which I used for a Inna Uit WPW video I reworked just for my personal taste.

It also depends on the type of music you like. If you have a broad interest in different forms of music, then I think it's a lot easier to pick and choose or have an ear for what fits the visual setting, according to your preference. The more you do it, the more you'll find yourself creating a style of your own.

Apart from recreating videos for personally amusement, I never dub interviews. I actually enjoy listening to what many of the women have to say just to get a feel for who they are as individuals. One of my favorite interviews is an old one with Laurie Fierstein. She's a brilliant and very open minded woman.

In the case of Jannell Ennis and women that do or did similar videos with a lot of talking, I prefer no audio. I love Jannell's personality, her voice, and how she asserts herself when talking to the camera or another actor/actress in the film. I enjoy watching and listening to her. She's a pretty good actress in many of those low budget short films. There may be some cases where I can bear low music in the background, but for the most part, I prefer none at all when extended dialogue is involved.

Offline vigna250

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 05:50:30 am »
There was a video Of Dena Westerfield posing after training that i can find anymore...
She pumping says YEAHHH, MMMMPPHH, RIGHT, MMMHH and it was awesome!
She was wearing a pink top and she was HUGE!!!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2016, 01:36:47 pm »
I prefer muscle talking and also growling. Very sexy! Music can be effective, but I find a fbb's voice can be a huge turn on. A woman that stand out to me in the muscle talking department (not to mention size department) is Nuriye Evans.

hitman1

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 04:13:01 am »
There was a video Of Dena Westerfield posing after training that i can find anymore...
She pumping says YEAHHH, MMMMPPHH, RIGHT, MMMHH and it was awesome!
She was wearing a pink top and she was HUGE!!!

I would really, really like to see that.

Anybody have any idea where this video could be found? Or who made it?

Offline riotisto

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2016, 09:19:53 pm »
sometimes the music is bad. the best sound is the original while the video is recorded.

john550

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 11:20:22 pm »
Mute or breath sound.

(Hi Rob  ;D )

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 01:43:10 pm »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Best audio on a video of flexing?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View