Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:09:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  My Favorite Bicep Photos - can you identify the FBB?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Favorite Bicep Photos - can you identify the FBB?  (Read 6786 times)

pict

My Favorite Bicep Photos - can you identify the FBB?
« on: October 02, 2016, 02:51:22 pm »
Here are some of my all time favorite (unmorphed) FBB biceps photos. The resolution of some is pretty poor because they were old photos and/or cropped out of larger photos. Oh well.
I sure had a lot of fun compiling these and recommend you give it a try yourself. I tried to get it down to just 10, but failed.
So... here they are, in no particular order. Let's see how many of these you can accurately identify. (correct answers provided later)

number 1

number 2

number 3

number 4

number 5

number 6

number 7

number 8

number 9

number 10

number 11

number 12

number 13

number 14

number 15

number 16

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My Favorite Bicep Photos - can you identify the FBB?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 04:58:54 pm »
1. Chris Bongiovanni
2. Yolanda Hughes
3. Sheila Bleck
4. Klaudia Larson
5. Thought it was Johanna Dejager, but I also think #6 is
6. Johanna Dejager
7. Renee Toney
8. Joanna Thomas
9. Paula Bircumshaw
10. Can't remember her name German/Austrian woman
11. Charla Sedacca
12. Christa Bauch
13. Colette Nelson
14. Pavla Brantalova
15. Jen McVicar
16. Marja Lehtonen

fbbluvr13

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 06:12:33 pm »
1. Chris Bongiovanni
2. Yolanda Hughes
3. Sheila Bleck
4. Klaudia Larson
5. Thought it was Johanna Dejager, but I also think #6 is
6. Johanna Dejager
7. Renee Toney
8. Joanna Thomas
9. Paula Bircumshaw
10. Can't remember her name German/Austrian woman
11. Charla Sedacca
12. Christa Bauch
13. Colette Nelson
14. Pavla Brantalova
15. Jen McVicar
16. Marja Lehtonen

13. I believe is Kristy Hawkins

pict

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 02:38:31 pm »
SPOILER ALERT!!!

The correct answers are as follows.

1) Tommie Moreau; 2) Iris Kyle; 3) Sheila Bleck; 4) Klaudia Larson; 5) Annie Rivieccio; 6) Johanna Dejager; 7) Renee Toney; 8- Joanna Thomas; 9) Laura Binetti; 10) Nina Loebert; 11) Charla Sedacca; 12) Christa Bauch; 13) Kristy Hawkins; 14) Pavla Brantalova; 15) Elena Seiple; 16) Marja Lehtonen.

pict

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 05:02:17 pm »
Though largely a matter of preferences, I expected someone to guess Laura Binetti because her biceps were so large and distinctive. As far as the Collette Nelson and Jen McVicar guesses go - preference again, of course, but to me, as awesome as both of them were, neither had biceps that I would consider to be in this league.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 08:52:37 pm »
Your all slipping as no one noticed several of the pics in the first post are morphed, now a couple are minor but still morphs.  One is pretty obvious as the color the morpher used is off from the rest of the Biceps.

I really don't know how to keep people from posting morphs as originals.  The big problem is the image hosts and there stupid generated links with number 123456778xyz... crapola.  That's why I always liked to have a zip/rar with the original files and names but even that doesn't always work as some morphers use the old file name.   :angry:

Anyway I figured people should know about the morph bit.

pict

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2016, 03:57:51 pm »
I really don't think any of them are morphs (as I said in the original post). Why didn't you say which ones you think are morphs and provide some rational for saying that? Until you do, I/we must assume you are just flat out wrong. And in the extremely unlikely event you are able to demonstrate that any are morphed, I'll happily provide another photo of that athlete to demonstrate they belong among the best ever.

pict

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2016, 04:07:04 pm »
If the one you thought was an obvious morph because of the color was number 1 - that is from a black and white which I probably downloaded from the old WPW site or maybe scanned from an old photo set. I admittedly colored it so it would show up better but DID NOT MORPH. Also, if you can't prove that any of these are morphed, then you owe me an apology.

pict

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 01:23:49 pm »
hey sar-net, I'm not the only one you have slighted here. even you suggest that not all of the pics I posted were morphed. (I still think none of them are.) But by failing to identify which of the athletes pics you allege are morphed, you've called all of them into question. These athletes work extremely hard to achieve theses results. Would you walk up to Kristy, or Iris, or Annie and call them fakes and phonies? I doubt it. Yet that is what you have done here. You should have to pay some price for being so dismissive, insulting, disrespectful of the beautiful, dedicated, hard-working women we are all here to admire.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2016, 03:12:38 am »
First off I will Apologize to Pict for not wording my post well.  It was not my intent to single him out as some big scam artist Morphing pictures and plastering them up as real.  Many people never even know they have downloaded a morphed/edited image.

Also I should have been more clear and said morphed\edited, rather than just morphed.

In truth though there are at least hundreds and more likely thousands of images on the forum that have been modified in some way that are in the woman's threads.  These images seldom have any identifier as being a morphed\edited image.  File names are worthless as an identifier as image hosts rename everything to some cryptic gobbledygook.  Many sites edit the women's images before they are put up for view.  Some may have noticed even, that some women edit their cell phone images they post on F@cebook, Inst@gram, etc.   Editing\Morphing images is nothing new, in the old days actual large format photos were air brushed and then optically reduced and then printed, or a slide\negative was produced for making 8 x 10's.   You can generally see the editing fairly easily by blowing up the image.  One way to do it right in your browser is to use a Addin/plugin that lets you zoom the image. 

Now Pict has mentioned I am disrespecting the women by pointing out there are morphs/edited images in this thread.  My belief is that's its disrespecting someones accomplishments building their body, for a morph to be plastered up as a real image of the woman. 

Now I'm not saying there is no place for morphed\edited images, just that they should be in the art section of the forum where they belong.

As to my not mentioning which images were morphed\edited,  I figured it was a good exercise for forum members to see and find things out for themselves (I still do.).  As I said, one is real obvious if you have decent color rendition on your monitor.

pict

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 02:33:26 pm »
I still do not see ANY obviously morphed images among those I posted. I am absolutely certain that at least some of them are not morphed. Apologizing for not wording something properly is not the same as apologizing for making unfounded accusations. Since he persists in not proving his accusations, they remain unfounded. Does he accuse everyone posting photos of women here of posting morphs instead of real photos? No. But he has so accused me and his "apology" is unacceptable. And since he apparently can't prove that any (much less all) of these are morphs, he remains disrespectful of the women whose photos are not morphed (which might be all of them).

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  My Favorite Bicep Photos - can you identify the FBB?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View