Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572517 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:05:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  R.I.P. Nicole Bass (1964-2017)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: R.I.P. Nicole Bass (1964-2017)  (Read 148337 times)

valentino

Re: R.I.P. Nicole Bass (1964-2017)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 06:47:37 am »

valentino

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 06:58:35 am »
Big And Strong.....

valentino

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 07:09:38 am »

grollo

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 12:52:28 pm »
Some more of here

grollo

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 12:56:20 pm »

musclelegs

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 11:15:12 am »

Peak

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 07:10:12 pm »

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 12:33:23 pm »
Hi Peak.....
thank you for this pictures of Nicole Bass. They where always apreciated, she is so enourmous and powerfull damn! :o so the Karma goes to you !

Carpe Diem 8)

marcelobr2008

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 01:12:34 pm »
KARMA PLEASE

Offline kalagill08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 03:26:33 am »
Although its old News, it I help putting it here:

A  BITE AT THE FEAST Ex-wrestler bit officer in brawl at fest, cops say
By JOHN MARZULLI DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER With Tamer El-Ghobashy and Scott Shifrel

Monday, September 18th 2000, 2:14AM

A 6-foot-2, 230-pound woman wrestler and bodybuilder who is a regular guest on Howard Stern's radio show was arrested on charges of biting a cop during a melee at the Feast of San Gennaro, police said yesterday.

It took six cops to subdue Nicole Bass, 36, a former World Wrestling Federation star who bills herself as the world's biggest female bodybuilder, her stepdaughter, Jennifer Fuchs, told the Daily News.

"There were two [cops] on each of her arms, one had his foot on her back and the sixth was grabbing her hair and Macing her eyes," Fuchs, 31, said.

Fuchs said the trouble started at about 10:45 p.m. Saturday after her boyfriend, her father and Bass bought heroes at Mulberry and Kenmare Sts. in the heart of the famed Little Italy feast.

They were trying to make their way through the narrow, packed street when Alexander Ronayne, 21, of Queens allegedly punched Fuchs in the back of the head, she said.

When her father came to her aid, Ronayne slapped him, Fuchs said. Her boyfriend, John Rup, 30, of Long Island, joined the fray, she said.

Authorities said Bass, of Queens, scratched Ronayne's neck. But Fuchs insisted Bass was not involved in the brawl - and was jumped by cops when she tried to give her handcuffed husband his heart medication.

Cops said Bass, who has 18-inch biceps and boasts she can bench-press 315 pounds, chomped down on the right hand of Officer James Secreto.

Secreto was treated at St. Vincent's Medical Center. A second cop was treated for a minor injury in the scuffle, police said.

"My wife was totally on the sidelines until she was grabbed by six officers," Bass' husband of 15 years, Robert Fuchs, said.

"This [fight] had nothing to do with the Howard Stern show or my wife," added Fuchs, 52.

Bass - who is often chided by Stern for her deep voice and even submitted to an on-air DNA test to prove she is a woman - spoke softly last night at her arraignment on felony assault charges.

The bodybuilder, clad in a white tank top, blue jeans and black boots, declined comment after being released on her own recognizance.

The Fuchses, Rup and Ronayne were charged with misdemeanor assault and released with desk appearance tickets, cops said.

Offline kalagill08

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 03:30:00 am »
Another One:

Monday, May 30, 2005
Nicole Bass hits the bottle then husband

May 30, 2005 -- Pro-wrestling amazon Nicole Bass sent her hubby to the corner — cowering in fear — yesterday after going on a boozy bender and beating him up, then biting the hand of a cop who came to his rescue, police and the husband said.
"She started to hit me. I was afraid," her husband, Robert Fuchs, told The Post from the pair's Maspeth, Queens, home last night. "I said, 'Please.' I'm 57, I've had three heart attacks, I can't afford this.

"I was afraid for myself. There's no way I could touch her. She's 230 [pounds], 6 [foot] 2, she knows how to box, she's a southpaw, and she's a pro wrestler. There's no way I could go near her. She'd kill me."

Fuchs said his nightmare began after his feisty, 40-year-old wife — who suffers from severe pancreatitis— had trouble filling her prescription for the painkiller Oxycontin.

Doubled over in pain, she began drinking heavily Thursday, he said.

"She was drinking half a gallon of vodka a day," Fuchs said.

His beefy bodybuilder wife — a frequent guest on shock jock Howard Stern's radio show — finally hit rock bottom yesterday afternoon, threatening to "take a bunch of pills" and "slit her wrists," he said.

"Of course, she would never do [either]," Fuchs said.

"She's a sweetheart. She wouldn't hurt anybody. But when on alcohol . . . "

Fuchs said he was so worried about his wife that he made a move to call the cops, and that's when she attacked him.

"She actually punched me a few times. She threw about four shots into my chest," he said.

He said he finally managed to call 911, and that when police arrived, "she was sweet as a lamb." Fuchs said his wife accidentally chomped down on one officer's hand as she fell on the stairs and he reached to help her. Fuchs noted that she was not charged for that.

But police sources said Bass was emotionally distraught when they arrived and bit the hand of an officer, who was wearing leather gloves at the time. He wasn't injured.

Bass was taken to Elmhurst Hospital's psychiatric unit, where she will be for 72 hours, Fuchs said.

It was the second time Bass — who bills herself as "the largest woman bodybuilder in the world" — has sunk her teeth into a police officer.

She pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after biting the thumb of a cop at the San Gennaro feast in 2000.

buddye

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 06:28:11 am »
Let's take up a collection and buy poor Bob a tazer ;D

valentino

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 11:13:29 am »

UK_Fan

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 11:35:34 am »
Let's take up a collection and buy poor Bob a tazer ;D

This story is a timely reminder to all of us who like to fantasize about having a woman bodybuilder as a girlfriend/wife that sometimes the reality of their (FBBs) lifestyles are not as wonderful as we may imagine - drug use and its physical and mental effects, little quality time spent with their (few) real friends and loved ones (training/prep & eating/sleeping/day job/photo shoots & sessions to earn cash for training/food etc), mood swings (dieting/drug playing havock with hormones) and frustration at the lack of respect/rewards/competition judging issues from such huge efforts.

To be honest, their are only a few women bodybuilders who have taken up the sport who aren't already a bit "mixed-up" (e.g. weight issues [bullemia etc] or who are extremely unhappy with themselves generally) - to me as a lover of such fantastically-developed women, I find that sad - you normally know the "good ones" as they are normally already happily in a settled life/relationship before beginning, and unfortunately for us shmoes, off the market - "look but don't touch" (e.g. Betty Pariso, Lisa Aukland, etc).

Just my 10p's worth.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  R.I.P. Nicole Bass (1964-2017)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View