Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574495 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:01:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Jay Fuchs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jay Fuchs  (Read 18331 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Jay Fuchs
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 12:37:38 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This thread isn't gonna affect her one bit.
I'd partially disagree with that. Is it going to impact her legitimate session business? Probably not. I'd still see her. But it is going to curtail her likelihood of pulling a stunt like this again. I tend to be too trusting as well. Not $1000 trusting, but a couple of hundred. After reading this though, I wouldn't advance her more than $100. And I'm sure that the guys here that are more sensitive to the deposit issue aren't going to be willing to give her anything, and won't be shy about letting her know it's because of PS's report.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2018, 12:37:38 am »

Offline jeanrene444

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2018, 01:06:24 pm »
Personnaly, I met her several times. I never had a problem with her. She is very polite, honest and accomodating. I would with great pleasure meet again this great and beautiful FBB !  :heart:

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2018, 12:22:54 pm »
Personnaly, I met her several times. I never had a problem with her. She is very polite, honest and accomodating. I would with great pleasure meet again this great and beautiful FBB !  :heart:

You have great taste in con artist thieves.  Congrats! :clap:
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2018, 12:25:00 pm »
I could understand a 100 dollar deposit to insure a meeting, but anyone paying can get screwed over. Just because these women are attractive and beautiful doesn't make them wonderful human beings. Like everyone else, they are still human beings. Some are nice and considerate, some have serious issues or are horrible people. She hustled you for sure...I wouldn't even give a deposit. You make a date, you show up and pay before the session, that is fair. If they want money upfront, forget it then...in the end is it really worth the trouble? I mean, what is point of meeting a bodybuilder if they have insane request like 1000 upfront, or they want the lights off, or they don't show up.

As for a girl not showering before a session, who cares? If you really like a women who exercises, you should be able to deal with their natural oder.

I agree with this.  Seems to me like an experienced guy like PS should have rubbed one off before making the final decision.  That way he wouldn't have had the stored up baby badder clouding his judgement skills.  I get $100-$200.  But $1000!  JF definitely got what she needed out of PS and suffered no real consequences.   :-[  This thread isn't gonna affect her one bit.

The sort of drivel to be expected from a clown who has never sessioned.  Thanks for your wealth of inexperience on such a topic.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 12:31:30 am »
I could understand a 100 dollar deposit to insure a meeting, but anyone paying can get screwed over. Just because these women are attractive and beautiful doesn't make them wonderful human beings. Like everyone else, they are still human beings. Some are nice and considerate, some have serious issues or are horrible people. She hustled you for sure...I wouldn't even give a deposit. You make a date, you show up and pay before the session, that is fair. If they want money upfront, forget it then...in the end is it really worth the trouble? I mean, what is point of meeting a bodybuilder if they have insane request like 1000 upfront, or they want the lights off, or they don't show up.

As for a girl not showering before a session, who cares? If you really like a women who exercises, you should be able to deal with their natural oder.

I agree with this.  Seems to me like an experienced guy like PS should have rubbed one off before making the final decision.  That way he wouldn't have had the stored up baby badder clouding his judgement skills.  I get $100-$200.  But $1000!  JF definitely got what she needed out of PS and suffered no real consequences.   :-[  This thread isn't gonna affect her one bit.

The sort of drivel to be expected from a clown who has never sessioned.  Thanks for your wealth of inexperience on such a topic.

The last thing you wanna do is bring up experience.  Because here you are the self proclaimed expert on sessions with FBBs and yet JFuchs makes a sucker out of you.  We all love muscular women but you're one of those that flat out worships them.  If a random FBB pulled her shoe off and stuck her foot out you'd be the first to get on your knees and kiss it.  I find it hilarious this happened to you as much you strut around this forum like some smart-ass who believes he's got all the answers.  I was at least trying to provide an excuse.  Maybe the little head was thinking for the big head.  But if that isn't the case, I guess all the experience in the world can't make up for your stupidity.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 12:21:57 pm »
HA HA HA! About time POS PoliteSociety gets his ass handed too! Now watch him break down and cry like a little girl!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 10:18:30 am »

The last thing you wanna do is bring up experience.  Because here you are the self proclaimed expert on sessions with FBBs and yet JFuchs makes a sucker out of you.  We all love muscular women but you're one of those that flat out worships them.  If a random FBB pulled her shoe off and stuck her foot out you'd be the first to get on your knees and kiss it.  I find it hilarious this happened to you as much you strut around this forum like some smart-ass who believes he's got all the answers.  I was at least trying to provide an excuse.  Maybe the little head was thinking for the big head.  But if that isn't the case, I guess all the experience in the world can't make up for your stupidity.

Your Karma's matching your IQ.     

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 10:19:11 am »
HA HA HA! About time POS PoliteSociety gets his ass handed too! Now watch him break down and cry like a little girl!

If I've offended you Sycamore I truly don't remember.   But I'm delighted.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2018, 10:32:44 am »
   Great to see there's still life in this 10-month-old thread.

Interesting how in all that time, no-one's ever come up with Jay's side of events to refute a word of this that she's really just a great gal.   I take losing $1000 on the chins and you've got others whining because their $50 deposit may or may not be refunded when the general lack of interest in actually doing sessions means a lady can't visit a city she had listed for.   Oh calamity!

I've met so many fabulous people through doing sessions.   I think 2 were male.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2018, 04:49:50 am »

Your Karma's matching your IQ.   

And yet you didn't deny anything I said.

Offline tarheel

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 07:41:37 am »
Does she still offer sessions

birmi482

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2020, 12:44:03 pm »
She does not offer "officially" on sessiongirls or wb270. But if you ask her in private, i think she would offer, for something around 1000 usd for 1.5 hours or so. She needs the money, she works part time in different jobs, her last job was in a gasoline station. She is very serious in her training, never skips a day, very strict about her lifestyle in food and sleep. She does not do webcam sessions in contrast to other fbb.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2020, 04:44:27 pm »
She does not offer "officially" on sessiongirls or wb270. But if you ask her in private, i think she would offer, for something around 1000 usd for 1.5 hours or so. She needs the money, she works part time in different jobs, her last job was in a gasoline station. She is very serious in her training, never skips a day, very strict about her lifestyle in food and sleep. She does not do webcam sessions in contrast to other fbb.

Is that good or bad??
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2020, 09:48:27 pm »
This thread isn't gonna affect her one bit.
I'd partially disagree with that. Is it going to impact her legitimate session business? Probably not. I'd still see her. But it is going to curtail her likelihood of pulling a stunt like this again. I tend to be too trusting as well. Not $1000 trusting, but a couple of hundred. After reading this though, I wouldn't advance her more than $100. And I'm sure that the guys here that are more sensitive to the deposit issue aren't going to be willing to give her anything, and won't be shy about letting her know it's because of PS's report.
After this, I wouldn't see her period. I just don't see the reason to involve myself with someone who engages in these kinds of shenanigans when I can put that $1000 to good use (and/or set it aside) for someone like TaperedPhysique, NikkiJ, Annie Rivveccio or any other girl I know I'm gonna have a good time with. As the saying goes, trust is hard to gain, but very easy to lose.

birmi482

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2020, 02:56:25 am »
All depends on how much you really wanna see her. She is one of the most densely musceled girls anywhere around , you don't get more muscles, compared to Nikki and Tapered she is on another planet.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Jay Fuchs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View