Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575061 Posts in 73005 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 08:08:10 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Cornelia Brandt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cornelia Brandt  (Read 100257 times)

roddie11

Cornelia Brandt
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:30:20 pm »
Cornelia Brandt

Forum Saradas

Cornelia Brandt
« on: July 25, 2008, 07:30:20 pm »

ludoviic

Re: Cornellia Brandt
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 08:02:16 pm »
From the 2008 NAC Ms. Universe in Hamburg, Germany

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 07:34:39 am »

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

stitchface

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 03:40:21 pm »

HUGETRICEPMAN

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 05:17:03 pm »
Some more:

musc69

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 06:58:17 pm »
The Ldy with numeber 16 is Milena.
Beautiful and big, but near to Conny she seems to be a little gal

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 05:29:31 pm »
Cornelia Brandt

Stats

Name: Cornelia Brandt

Birthday: 20/02/1979

Birthplace: Mühlhausen (Thuringia)

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 83kg Off Season (2004)

Weight 70kg Competition (in 2004)

93kg Off Season at 13% body fat (as at August 2005)

About me:

Before I started with the sport bodybuilding, I tried my hand at first in some other sports, like athletics and acrobatics Ex. Here I could not muster the necessary enthusiasm, which should motivate me to a long-standing interest in sport.

Because the muscles I've always found very beautiful, I decided to register at the age of 18 years, me in a gym.
For me it was the perfect balance to my training as a certified nurse. I set myself the goal to bring my body in shape to look sporty and in good shape with the result. With the help of magazines like Sports Review, Flex, etc., I asked myself together my own training schedule. During this time I was an absolute fan of Monica Brant and Timea Majorova.

At age 22 I moved to NRW. Here I met my current trainer and manager René de Homont. He has worked and been prepared even before many other athletes in various sports for over 15 years. He took me by the hand and we changed something in my training and asked about my diet. Soon I worked myself into my training weights and my body was changing rapidly. I began to live from day to day, and more for the sport. René motivated me with statements like "... .. I have good genetics" and "... I was born for the sport ...".

So it happened then that I decided to take part in a competition. For me it was always a dream, but I never thought that he would become a reality, because I lacked the knowledge to do so.
My first match I played in a season in 2003 when West German Championship of the NAC, which I also won. A week later, I arrived at the International German Championship of the NAC and the 1 Place. For me it was a very nice experience that I am motivated to further participate in competitions as well as my energy and motivation during the training again increased immensely.

The following training year, I put about 10 kg solid muscle mass because I am now totally focused on the sport completely and then lived.
This year I will once again won the International German Championship 2004 of the NAC and the national team was allowed to represent Germany in Madrid.

I then scored the biggest success in 2004 (two weeks after DM) in the Ms Universe choice. I reached the 1st place in the Bodyklasse and so had the title won Ms Universe contest in the second year and the 4th Race of my life in general.

It was the best moment in my life so far, and the reward for the hard times in the diet. ;) (And the first time that I wept with joy behind the stage)

My goal for 2005, it is my body to continue to improve in terms of muscle mass, weakness and work up to present a super good form of competition, and thus even at the Int. German Championship and the Ms Universe improved choice stand on the stage.

I thank all who have supported me and helped me up to this point have to be able to go this way!

Mail to Cornelia : management@cornelia-brandt.com

I Saradas

stitchface

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2010, 09:27:46 pm »

Offline From Scratch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 01:40:11 am »

abcdefg

Offline From Scratch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 03:34:32 pm »
abcdefg

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 12:36:46 pm »

I Saradas

pico

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 09:21:07 am »

stitchface

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 10:45:54 am »

Offline goldbricker

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 10:43:38 pm »
But it states that they are from 2006...don't know if we will ever see anything really new from her again.  Did she retire???

While browsing her site I found this one I'd never seen before:

Offline ss123

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 02:00:31 am »
But it states that they are from 2006...don't know if we will ever see anything really new from her again.  Did she retire???

While browsing her site I found this one I'd never seen before:

Here's what it said on her site ..

After 2 years break with lots of private Problems

i decided to compete again.

Here ist the link to a little Newsflash with some pics

from the geman championships NAC in Stuttgart at the

17th of november 2008.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Cornelia Brandt

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View