Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572409 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:24:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150005 times)

Offline chilipalmer99

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2019, 12:25:08 am »
Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a healthy and prosperous 2019 and beyond. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and continuing stories with us. You're appreciated by more than you know, and I know many of us come here each day just to read your updates.

Thanks,

CP

Forum Saradas

« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2019, 12:25:08 am »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2019, 12:54:37 pm »
Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a healthy and prosperous 2019 and beyond. Thank you so much for sharing your talents and continuing stories with us. You're appreciated by more than you know, and I know many of us come here each day just to read your updates.

Thanks,

CP

Cool! Thank you for the praise.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2019, 09:17:12 pm »
This time, she was pretty exhausted. Doing seventy-five pushups in such a short time was a bit much. She fudged the last ten, just pushing through as good as she could. Happily, the others didn’t notice. Ava got back up and shook her arms. Then she flexed them. Her biceps swelled and she touched it gently. It was quite hard and tough now.
“Not bad, huh?”
Milla and Denise were impressed:
“God, Ava, you’re really buff. This is going to look so good.”
Marcus asked:
“Can I look too?”
“Nah. Wait until we’re done.” Milla turned back to Ava: “Okay, now pump up the rest of your body and then, we get to work.”
Ava groaned and went on to do some squats and crunches.
At last, she was looking quite ready, her body hard and sweaty. She was also starting to feel a little chilly. Milla grinned at Denise and they said:
“Okay. Time to get you painted.”
“Painted? I thought we were going to …”
“Sure. We’re going to. But if we want you to look really buff and strong, we’ll have to do some contouring.”
“But …”
“Trust us. This will be incredible.”
“Oh, why did I even say yes?”
“Because you want to impress your mom. And because you like me. And because I’m pretty sure that you’re all hot about your muscles, aren’t you?”
Ava rolled her eyes. It was true, of course. She let the two girls do what they want. They got out their makeup kits and busied themselves.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2019, 11:31:48 am »
“Tadaa! You look awesome!”
The young musclegirl opened her eyes. Milla held up her mirror. Ava couldn’t believe it. They had painted her whole body with makeup and she was looking incredibly muscular now. The two girls had carefully detailed her veins and lines while making up more as they went along. The effect was astonishing. She looked downright heroic now. Ava flexed her arms and looked at the painted skin tighten. Okay, so it didn’t look perfectly authentic, but the illusion was there.
Milla nodded:
“Nothing a bit of manipulation won’t fix.”
“Wow. I look like a beast!”
“That was the plan. Now, let’s get you posing. We want you to be our crazy barbarian princess.”
“This is what you had in mind?”
“Sure. I had the assignment to do something about ‘wild’ and since I had you right here, why not? Also, just let it all out!”
The camera clicked and clicked. Ava sticking her tongue out. Ava shouting at the top of her lungs. Ava screaming wildly. Ava pounding her chest. Ava threatening the observer with a club. Ava crouching on a big branch. Ava grimacing at the camera from very close. Ava puffing out her big chest. Ava doing a most muscular pose. Ava looking all cute and sweet (because why not?).
When they were done, Milla handed her a robe.
“Time to get home. It’ll be a lot of work to get the paint back off.”
Ava embraced her.
“Thank you. It was weird, but I had a lot of fun. My mom’s going to be amazed!”
“I hope so. And I think that assignment is going to be a complete success.”
Milla had them pack everything up and they left.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2019, 12:13:39 pm »
Back home, Milla dove head-first into her work. When Ava tried to catch a glimpse at the pictures, she was sent to her room rather brusquely. On the other hand, she was tired too. This day had been very busy. She looked at the ugly blob. The orange shape was now only barely covered anymore. It looked like a ripe zit ready to pop.
The smell was also …
In a way, Ava was getting used to it, but it was still pretty bad. She sighed. Her life was definitely getting more charged with stuff every day. She got on the bed and stared at the ceiling. It was fun, though. Last year, everything had felt like a chore and her father’s death had crushed her. Now, she was dancing through so many diversions, she couldn’t even clear her mind to worry. If everything went well, she would be super-fit by the end of the year. She would have a major project going on thanks to Mr. Ugly Blob up there and maybe, she’d even win a prize for – I shit you not – bodybuilding. She’d go on another exploration tour with Jaden and maybe even join her mom in one of those competitions.
It was incredible.
Just to underline the whole insanity, the blob contracted and forced the orange lump outwards. With a snapping sound, it broke through the skin and burst. The orange liquid ran down into the jar. Ava groaned. This was so gross … She’d better get a sample of that for further analysis.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2019, 03:21:07 pm »
The blob crawled away from her as she unscrewed the lid. The stench was awful. Ava took some plyers and pulled out a tiny lump of what she assumed was crap, which she put in a Ziploc baggie. Now that this was done, she tipped the jar to pool the orange liquid.
Okay, now where to put it …
She went to the kitchen. All the drinking glasses were either dirty or in use, as were the cups. The smell was getting worse. Let’s find a quick solution. She took one of the fancy cans of the awesome energy drink Milla consumed almost exclusively. She held it over the sink until the last drops had escaped and awkwardly poured the orange stuff in it. The smell got a little better.
Ava was dead tired. She just wanted to get rid of it.
With a sigh, she put the can into the fridge and screwed the lid of the jar back on.
Tomorrow, she’d have to give all of this to Professor Lang. Maybe her analysis would have led her to some conclusion.
The student dropped on her bed, picked up her phone and went on to waste a little time before going to sleep. In the other room, she could hear Milla curse at the computer for not doing what she wanted. Some other people were listening to music and a few of the other students outside were having an argument.
The blob hissed and she fell asleep. It felt like home.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2019, 09:08:29 am »
The professor scowled at the jar.
“That’s interesting. And you say it formed an orange bubble?”
“Something like that, yes. It burst. I mean, I burst it. The liquid was orange too. It evaporated in the fridge.”
The older woman harrumphed, then put the jar back down. She turned her screen around so that Ava could also look at the data.
“Here are the results of our analysis.” She pointed at a spreadsheet. There were a lot of red cells. Ava wondered what they meant, but the professor addressed the question anyway. “The parts marked in red mean ‘unidentified’. It may mean that the sample was too small or that the test failed, but it could also mean that this is something completely undocumented.”
The student nodded:
“So it is something new. A new species? Isn’t that spectacular?”
The professor shrugged:
“Basically, there’s a whole treasure trove of undiscovered species. Bugs, mostly. There’s this saying among biologists that God is very fond of beetles.” She chuckled to herself.  “But this is different. I don’t know where this came from and I’m sure we’re going to have to do more testing, but if … and that’s a big if … if this turns out to be true, then we’ve got something completely new on our hands.”
“New in what way?”
“I don’t know. Since it doesn’t register on our tests, we can’t know. But we can still continue to observe it. I’m also going to take another sample and test it again. Maybe this is just a false negative. I don’t want to shout victory for now. Or even imagine what it could mean.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2019, 09:04:48 pm »
Ava stared at the professor.
“So … Should I keep it with me? I mean, I don’t have any tools or anything. Wouldn’t you rather take it for yourself now? Maybe put an assistant in charge of it.”
The shorter woman shrugged.
“Fine. I’ll talk to the department head.” She held out her hand. Ava took it reflexively. The professor shook it and said: “You’re going to be my assistant. And my first task for you is to take care of that thing.”
The student gasped:
“What? Your assistant? Me?”
“Yes. You. Why not? You’re interested in the field and you showed initiative. What more could I ask for? The other students I usually get are lazy and annoying. Better let someone do the job who is actually up to it.”
“But I’m going to be a veterinarian!”
“Probably. I’m not stopping you. But you’ll have to decide whether you want to do something interesting or shove your hand down cows’ butts.”
“Yuck.”
“It’s the best job you can get as a vet. Trust me.”
“I’ll think about it.”
“Great. Have fun. Also, should that thing do anything interesting at all, text me. Anytime.”
“Okay. Cool! I’m … Thank you!”
“Don’t worry. Have fun.”
They said goodbye and Ava left the professor. She was very excited. She had to tell everybody!
That’s when her phone beeped. She was running late for her training with Tobie and Kemal. She cursed under her breath and broke into a run, careful not to jiggle the jar too much.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2019, 08:13:20 am »
When she came in, the boys were already busy. They were just looking at a big cooling box and examining its contents. She got changed quickly, then asked:
“What is that?”
Tobie grinned:
“Remember when we told you about that friend? Here’s the package.”
He held up a host of little bottles. Ava looked at them. The stickers on them were in a script she couldn’t read.
“So those are roids?”
“The best!”
Kemal grinned:
“God, we’re going to be so fucking huge!”
Tobie chimed in:
“Yes! You, me, and you too, Ava!”
She hesitated:
“I’m not sure about that don’t you think that stuff is dangerous?”
“Probably. Nah. Definitely. But if we’re careful, it’s going to be amazing! Twenty pounds in a month!”
“That’s a lot.”
“I know. Normally, you can add one, maybe two pounds. We’re so going to have to use some skin cream so we don’t get stretchmarks!”
Ava stared at the two young men. They were all excited and happy about this, but to her, this seemed like a bad idea. That stuff was probably really unhealthy.
She said:
“Okay, boys, let’s do it this way: I’ll help you and watch out how it goes. And if it works and I like the results, I’ll try it too.”
They nodded:
“Sounds like a plan. But you’ll have to make up your mind fast, because we could be using up all the stuff soon!”
“Damn, I’m so excited. Those fuckers from the football team are going to be so jealous!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2019, 08:20:02 am »
Once everything was clear, the boys picked a bottle each and handed Ava some syringes. The young woman stared at the packs and hesitated.
“Are you sure about that?”
Tobie was all shaky:
“Sure? We’ve been waiting for this for weeks! Come on, let’s do this!”
“Okay …” Ava disinfected his skin, took the syringe from its pack, filled it with the liquid and stuck the needle into his buttcheek. “Here it goes …”
“Damn! That … burns. Fuck. I’m going to get huge.”
Kemal grinned:
“Do me next, come on!”
Tobia laughed:
“Who else do you think she’s going to do?”
Ava rolled her eyes and secured the needle. No sense in anybody getting hurt. Meanwhile, Kemal pulled down his pants. She realized just how weird this whole situation was. She was an accomplice now, wasn’t she?
He closed his eyes and said:
“Do it quick!”
She stuck the needle into his butt and pressed down the plunger.
He groaned:
“Fuck yeah! This is the best! Ava, you’re so cool. Thank you!”
Tobie nodded:
“Yes. Thank you!” Then he pointed at the weights. “Let’s do this. Let’s get fucking huge!”
They started squatting. Maybe it was the boys’ inspiration, but to Ava, it seemed that she could easily beat her previous best. As she stood there, grunting and sweating with them, she truly felt part of something greater. And dumber. But she had fun!
With some two hundred pounds on her back, she went down again and again, grinning stupidly as she focused on the correct movements. The two others were beaming too as they pumped out their reps. There was something of an iron brotherhood vibe going on here.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2019, 04:36:25 pm »
When they were done with their routine, they were all sweaty and tired. The boys felt incredibly pumped and spent a lot of time flexing.
“Fuck, I think I can see it already !”
“Me too! Fuck, if we’re going to put on a pound a day, we should see something now, shouldn't we?”
“I’m not sure this is how this works.”
“We gotta get measured!”
They both turned to Ava.
“Ava … Could you?”
She rolled her eyes. They tried to look cute. It made the whole scene even more ridiculous.
“Fine. But you gotta shower first. No way I’m gonna get my hands all sweaty.”
“Sure! We’ll be back right away.”
Kemal added:
“And we’re also going to measure you! You have to know everything!”
She sighed. The two muscleheads stormed off to the showers and she looked at herself in the mirror. She was starting to look buff. The bodyfat was getting pushed in the right directions and it was somehow rounding out her shape. She no longer looked like a glob of fat stuck to a skeleton. Instead, she was beginning to look more like a tough, broadly built uber woman. Not very uber, but thick enough. She grinned and flexed a little. A lump twice the size of her fist grew on her arm. She tightened her flex, pumping up her arm some more. The lump grew and hardened. She was nowhere near her mom’s level, but she had made some progress. What more could she ask for?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2019, 06:54:10 am »
When they returned, she took the tape measure and said:
“Okay, boys, pump them to the max!”
They had only waited for this and did their best. Once they felt ready, she started with their arms.
“Kemal, it looks like you got 17.5 inches, maybe 17.6. And you, Tobie, you’re at 17.8? Looks like it.”
The two guys shouted and smashed their bodies into each other. Then they clasped hands and laughed.
“Damn! We’re huge!”
“Fuck yeah!”
Then Kemal said:
“Okay, your turn!”
“Me? But …”
“Stop it right there. You’re part of the team, you get measured!”
“Okay …”
She let them. The young men eagerly wrapped the tape around her arm and said:
“So … Guess what!”
“I wouldn’t know. Just tell me!”
“Ten inches! For a girl, that’s nice! Cool!”
Tobie added:
“High five!”
Sighing, she accepted the hand. Then they did the rest of the measures. It worked quite well, even though she was a little disappointed that they outperformed her completely. Not that it wasn’t obvious, but she had somehow thought she could at least keep up on the butt. Nah. The boys had some 35 inches and she reached 34. And hers was more fat.
On the chest, things got weird.
She reached 34 inches including boobs, they both got to 36, muscles only. She shrugged:
“I can’t believe this. You have bigger tits than I do!”
Kemal laughed:
“Yes, and we can do this!”
And he started flexing his pecs and making them dance. Tobie joined in and they did a little routine. At first, she rolled her eyes, but then she said:
“Okay, teach me!”

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2019, 04:18:46 pm »
WOW! The boys have tiny arms lol I'd thought they'd be at least 17-18 inches considering they've been bodybuilding for a while, but under 14 looks like they have noodle for arms lol

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2019, 10:12:09 pm »
WOW! The boys have tiny arms lol I'd thought they'd be at least 17-18 inches considering they've been bodybuilding for a while, but under 14 looks like they have noodle for arms lol
You're right. I guess I'll have to increase that a little. Let me fix that.

Measurements are tricky.

There, I fixed it. Thank you for the hint!

Offline wildsurfer92

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2019, 01:36:36 am »
Yea good change. Great story
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View