Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572643 Posts in 72092 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 07:21:46 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita  (Read 69786 times)

Offline Silver_Surfer

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2013, 09:10:01 pm »
ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL IS A SWINDLER!!! HES REAL NAME IS "Marius Mitrache" (from Romania)

The  Lady  "ALEYSIA Muscledoll"  from Romani is a SWINDLER!!!!!
I had contact her 2 weeks ago. At this time she had the Name "Musclelady" from Hungary...than she change it into Muscledoll from Romania and now the actual name is ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from Moldavia.

She said me, that she will came to Berlin if I pay 200 EU. 50% advance and 50% at the meeting in Berlin.
And she tell me that he work with a Agent together, and in this Agent I need first send 100 euros and she will confirm me the booking with her to make a Session.

So First I would need to send 100 euros via Western Union to the Person with the name "Marius Mitrache" to Romania.
After sending she had confirm me that her Agent had reach the money...but she tell me I need now pay the whole amount...so another 100 euros on her Agent and then she will confirm me my date. She said, thats because I had change the date of meeting BUT I NEVER CHANGE IT!!!! I had tell her from the beginning, that I will meet her at 20. December and never had change this date.

Now she tell me, that she can not return me the money and I need to wait between March...than we can meet.
Than I had understatend that she lyes!!!  Actually I understand, that "Muscledoll" or "Musclelady"or at least "ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL"....whatever.... is a fake and I had talk from beginning with "Marius Mitrache" from Romania.

I was so naive and have believe  "ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL" at the beginning everything. Now I lost 100 euros. It is of course my fault. So please guys, dont be so naive and pay this girl your money in advance... You will lost your money like me and never see this lady. She is a FAKE!!!!!!!!!!

So pleas guys, If you will find this lady on sessiongirls.com, pleas dont pay this lady. She is a fake and you will never see this lady and of course also your money. Bot please note that the site  sessiongirls.com is a very great site with many beautiful and of course REAL ladys :-).

Thanks for reading

I think that you should contact the REAL ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL. SHe is on YouTube and Google also Twitter and Facebook...I find it hard to believe she would do this to you. I can believe that someone posed as her, but I don't think she would do this. Contact her via skype at : alesyamusceldoll1 or also contact her on google and facebook. If you need those links let me know.

I'm sure she will get the bottom of this.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over himself.

Aristotle

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2013, 11:45:53 am »
Silver_Surfer, I don't think you've read this thread completely nor the attached links.

j635746

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2013, 07:48:35 pm »
Pat, she mentioned in a PM that she only does webcam sessions and does not travel because of the cost.  I agree that there is more to this.

Offline Gepetto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 11:48:34 pm »
Melissa Alesya Dangeloviski, Russian... well what a twist?

I too found all roads leading back to the fine country of Romania, so the plot thickens again?! Whatever the truth, I want to believe... A lot of things just don't add up though?

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2013, 03:29:08 pm »
I have done many sessions and have yet to have a bad one.  Sure, some were better than others.  But so far I haven't been ripped off or met someone who was totally nuts.  This forum has been invaluable in helping me to separate out the questionable providers, like the one in this subject line. 

How do we even know the person now posting as her is really her?  Sure, she could be a victim.  I know that's possible.  But I'm not going to take a chance. 

AlesyaMuscleDoll

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2013, 07:25:09 pm »
if you still didn`t get it i`m gonna say it don`t worry you`d be ripped off by me cause i`m not doing any live sessions anyway ...i`ve said it everywhere i only do webcam shows and custom videos not worthy for me to travel and date people ...the risk i take would be too big ....and i don`t take it .

skin900

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2013, 09:47:38 pm »
If what your saying is true why not have the fake profile removed from Session Girls, you are not doing anything to help your reputation by allowing these profiles to stay active.

qwqw

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2013, 02:40:59 am »
Maybe it gets more people talking about her

Who cares, if you're not planning on camming or sessioning with her, why do you care enough to post?

Offline Gepetto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2013, 07:31:21 am »
Exactly Enoch - with all these fake Alesya's supposedly parading about, & new names & stories appearing all the time, how do we even know that this Alesya is the real one?!

This is quite a web to get tangled up in, but I like to keep my mind open to all possibilities - not least that somewhere there might just be an Alesya telling the truth?

If I was a superhero I think I'd try & round them all up - they're almost like medieval kings with pretenders & usurpers lurking mysteriously in the woodwork, & the subjects, or in this case fans, not quite sure what the hell's going on?! Hell, I hardly know whether to laugh or cry!

Sherlock Holmes himself would have fun with this. As for me, I've never known anything quite like it?! Still can't help thinking that Alesya's a stunning girl though - whoever or whatever she is? As someone else said, get everything else straightened out & I'm sure she could have quite a fanbase. Oh, & cheaper videos would certainly do no harm either!

qwqw

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2013, 08:47:56 am »
Clearly she's not going to do a session. She does webcam stuff. I've cammed with her, and I've been satisfied. Sure she can be a bit abrasive with "more about me in pvt" and acting somewhat arrogant on cam, but so what. I'm sure she does the act because that's part of the turn on for a lot of guys.

Her antics sure beat the hell out of the countless skinny Romanians on hbc who lie about having 15 inch arms when their arms may not even be 12 inches or whatever. Her antics definitely beat the hell out of the girls that, when asked to flex, say stuff like "oh yeah let me show u my supreme muscles" (wtf is it with their love for the word supreme? do they realize how stupid it sounds?) for 5 minutes only to flex for 5 seconds and stop to tell you about their supreme muscles again. And her antics absolutely beat the hell out of the girls who, once taken private, say "I'd rather get to know you a bit first" before flexing. The whole point of cam is to pay to see girls flex, not to have a relationship. If they want to know about me, they can pay to talk to me. But if I'm paying them, I'd rather just see some flexing...

And in my experience, Alesya is quick to start flexing when you take her private. When she first started, she would do annoying things like ask for a tip once you were already in private. But she's gotten better and hasn't done stuff like that anymore, most likely because she realized it hurt her bottom line.

No, you're not going to session with her. Get over it. I don't care to find out who she really is, whether she really made these sessiongirls pages or not, whether she's Romanian or Hungarian or Russian, or whether she's really 20 years old.

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2013, 09:32:12 am »
Clearly she's not going to do a session. She does webcam stuff. I've cammed with her, and I've been satisfied. Sure she can be a bit abrasive with "more about me in pvt" and acting somewhat arrogant on cam, but so what. I'm sure she does the act because that's part of the turn on for a lot of guys.

Her antics sure beat the hell out of the countless skinny Romanians on hbc who lie about having 15 inch arms when their arms may not even be 12 inches or whatever. Her antics definitely beat the hell out of the girls that, when asked to flex, say stuff like "oh yeah let me show u my supreme muscles" (wtf is it with their love for the word supreme? do they realize how stupid it sounds?) for 5 minutes only to flex for 5 seconds and stop to tell you about their supreme muscles again. And her antics absolutely beat the hell out of the girls who, once taken private, say "I'd rather get to know you a bit first" before flexing. The whole point of cam is to pay to see girls flex, not to have a relationship. If they want to know about me, they can pay to talk to me. But if I'm paying them, I'd rather just see some flexing...

And in my experience, Alesya is quick to start flexing when you take her private. When she first started, she would do annoying things like ask for a tip once you were already in private. But she's gotten better and hasn't done stuff like that anymore, most likely because she realized it hurt her bottom line.

No, you're not going to session with her. Get over it. I don't care to find out who she really is, whether she really made these sessiongirls pages or not, whether she's Romanian or Hungarian or Russian, or whether she's really 20 years old.

I don't think you could of said it any better jq

Offline Gepetto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2013, 01:50:51 pm »
Well I don't do sessions & I don't do cams, so all I'd really like is some cheaper videos! $40 or $50 is a bit steep when you don't even know what you're getting?!

Otherwise, & in case you hadn't gathered, I'm kind of in awe of the mystery here. It's not often we get a good conspiracy to get our teeth stuck into! So, I can deal with the antics (as you so splendidly put it), but I'd still love to know her real nationality (it always interests me, & after all - there's a world of difference between Romania, Hungary & Russia). Still, never mind - perhaps it is a form of attention seeking and, if so, I guess it's worked? In a strange way it's made her even more appealing as well, so - if you are out there Alesya - nice work!

PS- What next? Perhaps Alesya will reveal she's actually an alien... that would sure be a twist?! Or maybe a robot? I can see that now, as she winds up in a tangle of wires & smoke halfway through a workout... Ahhh well, I guess I'm letting my imagination run away a little, but I guess I should thank her for the opportunity. Always makes life a tad more interesting!

qwqw

« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2013, 04:26:48 pm »
Well I don't do sessions & I don't do cams, so all I'd really like is some cheaper videos! $40 or $50 is a bit steep when you don't even know what you're getting?!

Fair enough. I didn't know how much her videos cost. I'm sure you can enjoy some short clips on her youtube channel. Or you can buy videos (not of her) on clips4sale at a more reasonable price.

Offline Gepetto

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2013, 08:09:30 pm »
Yes indeed jq, Clips4Sale is obviously excellent - it's just a shame the mysterious Alesya isn't on there (amongst others).

Anyway, I was thinking she could make her point with a song or two? I can see a cover of Eminem's 'Real Slim Shady' being on the cards (with a change of words of course). 'I'm Alesya, the real Alesya, and all you other Alesya's are just imitators...' etc etc. That would show 'em! Failing that, there's always Chesney Hawkes' 'The One & Only' (though the less said about that the better)...

Sorry, but I can't help thinking there's a comical side to all this. I mean, again, the sudden Russian revelation blew me away really. Hell, there was me thinking Alesya was as Romanian as Nadia Comaneci, Bran Castle or Elena Ceausescu (she certainly looks it, & I'm sure I've seen photos of her partying like an old timer in Bucharest's top clubs?!), when she goes and drops this Melissa Dangeloviski bombshell. Then there's the supposedly fake profiles, the creepy Lilianne Sun & of course Elisabeta Ionita etc etc (which by the way is about as Romanian a name as I've ever heard!). Amazing eh - what a character?!

AlesyaMuscleDoll

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2013, 03:08:28 am »
My dear "friends" if any of you think that the stats i`m providing on my youtube channel,in my videos you can ask me in the shows i offer on my skype or as you know i`m also on herbiceps ,no problem for me to prove with a tape that i`m for real as big as i say ....yeah my muscles maybe look small comparing to the roided girls but i preffer to look this way so i`m having more sex that the ones that are more appreciated more fo the roided look .By the way i`m 67 kgs and 170 cms height so you can get to a conclusion only if you watch my youtube vids or live on cam....the others that never had a livecam show with me please don`t talk anymore you just show up how smart u are but not as smart as you would like to be .iF YOU NEVER PAID ME I DON`T GET IT WHY IN THE ORLD YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME .Have a great night as me guys!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  SCAM ALERT : Miriam Magic AKA Alesya Muscledoll AKA Elisabeta Ionita

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View