Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574165 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 11:51:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [Online1138 = smileyface01] Mya's Muscles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #ADAPTED: [Online1138 = smileyface01] Mya's Muscles  (Read 17230 times)

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
#ADAPTED: [Online1138 = smileyface01] Mya's Muscles
« on: May 15, 2015, 03:18:44 am »
I found this on a old usb...i will give karma to who ever can tell me who wrote this and if they know of any more writings the author has done. (Names got changed with new word app.)

Mya's Muscles
adapted from "Lara's Muscles"
original by Online1138 = smileyface01

“Mmm… why don’t I show you how strong I am, baby?” Mya said with a smile. She picked up a football, placed it between her muscle-engorged thighs, and gently flexed. The football promptly exploded as her inner-thighs pushed together. “WAY too easy, baby,” Mya said as she winked, and picked up another football. This time, she popped it by squeezing it one-handed, just to show how easy it was. Then Mya picked up a phone book, held it at waist-height with both hands, just above her skimpy bikini bottom, in front of her rippling, bulging abs, and easily sheared it in half with her bare hands. “Oooh, a lot of men can’t do that, baby…” Mya said, and then she picked up a huge hardcover neurobiology textbook. As thick as the large book was, it still wasn’t as thick as her shredded, deeply-cut pecs. Mya then grasped the hardcover in her hands and started to rip it in half as well. Her beefy muscles throbbed with the effort, but she still managed to quickly pull it apart. Mya then picked up an iron poker, over an inch thick. Grasping the ends,Mya proceeded to bend it in half, her dense, thick pecs ballooning out with the effort, veins popping out as the gigantic muscles lifted her firm breasts. Grabbing another poker,Mya grasped the ends and proceeded to pull them apart. The metal began to stretch under the onslaught of her huge muscles and extreme strength. Her triceps bulged, her lats fanned out, and her back pumped up even bigger with the effort. All the muscles of her arms became etched even deeper as the poker was stretched thinner and thinner. Then, the two halves of the poker pulled apart. Mya then picked up a 100lb plate and proceeded to fold it in half with ease. “I’m SO strong, honey, and it’s all because I’ve got such big, bulging, overdeveloped muscles!” She then scooped up another 100lb plate and ripped it in half as if it was a piece of paper. Mya then picked up a billiard ball with her right hand, and tightened her grip. Her corded forearm muscles bulged out, and the billiard ball promptly exploded to dust in her hand. Mya picked up a huge 25lb bowling ball, easily hefting the weight with one hand, and then fitted it in between her hulking thighs, which was quite a feat given how overdeveloped, pumped, and muscular they were. She slowly flexed her quads, making the cords of sexy muscle pop out all over her bulked-up thighs. The bowling ball began to crack and fracture as her muscular legs bulged, putting intense pressure on it. Suddenly, the bowling ball exploded, crumbling as her powerful quadriceps crushed it. “If you thought that was impressive, baby, check THIS out! ”Mya picked up another bowling ball, placed it between her palms, and began to squeeze inward on the ball. Muscles stood out all over her thick forearms, and her enormous biceps peaked as she flexed. Her pecs expanded outward with super-sexy muscles, and her shoulders became even more striated as she cranked up the pressure on the bowling ball. Tiny stress fractures began to appear all over the bowling ball as she applied even more strength. More veins popped out all over her biceps and pecs, and the bowling ball began to crumble beneath her extreme display of strength. The bowling ball shattered in her palms as she showed off her supreme strength. Mya  looked down at her huge arms and chest, which were erupting with enormous, bulging, sexy muscles.

“Mmm… I’ve got even more strength to show off, baby,” Mya said with a smirk and a wink. Mya walked off, her sexy butt swaying with pumped muscle with every step, her broad shoulders and wide back rippling as she moved. She stopped, looked over her shoulder at me, then down at her sexy glutes, and tensed them for me and wiggled them a bit. “You just can’t take your eyes off me, can you, honey?” Mya asked, and then she continued walking off. She came back, leading in a thoroughbred horse. Mya muscle-bound legs were bigger, more muscular, and better defined than the horse’s legs! “Oh baby, watch this!” Mya vaulted onto the horse’s back, her entire body exploding with muscular movement as she did so. The horse staggered a bit under the weight of her muscle-stuffed body. Mya kicked at the horse to make it move, her large calves rippling. The horse grunted in pain as she did so. “Oops! Looks like I don’t know my own strength. Then again, I AM the most muscular human on earth!” The horse staggered forward a few steps, and then collapsed under the weight of Mya's unbelievably muscular body. “Well, it looks like this horse can’t handle 180 pounds of ripped, bulging, vascular, overdeveloped female muscle. I guess I’ll have to teach it a lesson, then!” And with that,Mya planted her feet firmly on the ground, wrapped her legs around the horse’s midsection, and then rose up on her toes, making her calves inflate. She lifted the horse off the ground in between her huge quads, and then she began to squeeze. Veins and striations popped out all over her legs as her quadriceps bulged, and the horse’s midsection began to get visibly compressed thinner and thinner. Mya continued to squeeze, the muscles in her legs erupting out, surging with sexy mass. She kept squeezing the horse’s midsection, and I could hear the horse’s ribs begin to crackle, and then shatter all at once as she continued flexing her power-packed legs.Mya kept squeezing the horse’s midsection thinner and thinner, and more muscle and veins burst out all over her already gigantic and swollen thighs.Mya slowly reached her muscular arms forward and put her palms on the base of the horse’s neck, making her huge triceps stand out, and leaned forward to show me her awesomely developed muscular cleavage. She continued squeezing with her inhumanly powerful and muscular legs, crushing the horse more and more. Finally, Mya squeezed inward with even more incredible strength, totally crushing the horse’s midsection completely flat and making its eyes pop out of its head. “Mmm… I guess my mega-muscular body was too much for it to handle, baby,” Mya  said with a wink, and then with a sultry twist of her sexy, muscular hips, she completely shattered the horse’s spine. Mya then reached forward with her massive arms, grasped the horse’s neck in her strong hands, and promptly spun the head around 180 degrees with ease. Mya dropped the body and kicked it away with one massive leg, and then looked down at her hulked-out quads, which were rippling and pulsing with the exertion. “Oh WOW! They’re so BIG and CHISELED, baby. Just look at all that ripped, throbbing, bulging, sexy muscle, honey!” Mya ran her hands all over her enormous thighs, feeling the rock-hard, rippling muscle beneath her palms. Mya gave her quadriceps a quick flex, making the muscles balloon beneath her hands, more veins popping out everywhere. Mya then reached down and grasped at her huge, overdeveloped inner thighs, which were totally popping out with swollen, striated muscle. Mya ran her strong fingers all along the bulging ridges of muscle, and then looked up and smiled at me. “How’s my awesome muscular cleavage look, baby?” Mya brought her arms around, making her gigantic pecs mesh together, the deep separation between the thick, hulking muscles becoming even more pronounced. Mya smirked and tensed her chest, making even more sexy veins pop out and throb on her striated pecs. She stood up straight, thrusting out her muscle-packed, overdeveloped, super-muscular chest. “Oooh, I’m such a cute, sexy girl,” she said as she reached up to pinch at her right nipple, making her bicep bulge mightily even without flexing it. She flicked her nipple a few times through her bikini top, and then clutched at her left breast with her hand. “Mmm… so silky-smooth…” Mya ran her fingers along her swollen left breast, and then reached her right hand up to caress her equally perfect right breast. She kneaded them, and then plumped them both with her strong, feminine hands. “Oh, they’re so BIG and FIRM and SEXY! I think they look awesome on my huge, hard, muscular body, especially since my breasts are solid muscle, too!” Mya let go of her breasts and then flexed them both, causing them to tighten up suddenly, and then expand with sexy muscle. Striations and lines of definition cut horizontally through both of her incredible, muscle-packed breasts, and then veins started popping out all over the place. “Mmm… I really know how to turn a man on, baby. I know my mind-blowing display of pumped, overdeveloped female muscle makes you horny, baby. I can make any man go off without even touching him, and without him ever touching himself. All it takes is a few quick flexes of my monster muscles. I even made a dead man have an orgasm – twice! I walked into a morgue wearing nothing but my skimpy, sexy posing bikini, and launched into a huge single-bicep pose. I saw his dick quiver, so I flexed even harder, milking my sexy muscles for more and more mass. His dick got harder, so I brought up my other muscular arm and hit a double-bicep pose, making my split-peaked biceps balloon with muscle. As I smiled, I saw the corpse’s dick sputter as it went off. Then I hit a most-muscular pose, making my sexy female muscles flex as huge as possible and strain my hot bikini as my enormous muscles bulked up in every direction. I saw the dead man’s dick quiver and twitch some more, and then spurt out AGAIN! I was such a babe that I’d made a corpse have TWO orgasms in under a minute! I love standing out in public in the middle of a crowded area and hitting a most-muscular pose, making my gigantic muscles ripple and bulge and causing every man for 50 feet go off in his pants. I

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: One of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE STORIES
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 05:29:59 am »
Is there more to this story? It seems like it's leaving off like there could be more. It is an awesome story, I love that kind of strength and that kind of confident, almost arrogant attitude about her own muscles, I mean the scene where she made a dead corpse actually cum twice is very creative and sexy. I hope there's more of this author's work available on the web, very sexy stuff! k+! to you, thanks for uploading it!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline LordDaroth

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 06:18:46 am »
This is already on the forum, though I don't know why you (or someone else) changed her name.  It was written by "smileyface01"

+Notable Author: [Online 1138 = smileyface01] Lara's Muscles =>  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=26728.0

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 04:22:35 pm »
Ah yes, I was going to point that story out, because at the time when I read it, it did seem very familiar in terms of the character actually doing what she did, crushing a horse flat, but the rest of it didn't seem the same. Lara by smileyface01 was an absolute classic that I enjoyed reading a great deal. I was going to say this may have been written by him, and I guess in a way it was.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 08:10:20 pm »
Yep, I wrote this (no, seriously), way back when.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 03:02:28 am »

Meaning you were Smileyface and wrote Lara or that you took a little bit out of his story and added here and there and wrote Mya? Cause if it's the former, then hey, I hope you're still writing, and if it's the latter, well... I'm not too much in favor of someone who plagiarizes from another story, but I guess I can see why you would do that from Lara, it's a very good story that was very hot to read, and is not well known outside this site. I prefer someone write their own thoughts down, but it's not like I haven't stolen some themes myself, maybe a description term here or there, but most of the time, I do put my own spin on them. But again, that's only if you were the one who posted Mya, don't mean to sound harsh, I know sometimes it's hard to come up with good story ideas, but once again, using someone's writing as your own, that's sort of low.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 05:25:28 pm »

The original word DOC has proper formatting, unfortunately it doesn't translate well to messageboards. I'm working on a .TXT version with a bunch of line breaks to better format it for internet consumption.

Meaning you were Smileyface and wrote Lara or that you took a little bit out of his story and added here and there and wrote Mya? Cause if it's the former, then hey, I hope you're still writing, and if it's the latter, well... I'm not too much in favor of someone who plagiarizes from another story, but I guess I can see why you would do that from Lara, it's a very good story that was very hot to read, and is not well known outside this site. I prefer someone write their own thoughts down, but it's not like I haven't stolen some themes myself, maybe a description term here or there, but most of the time, I do put my own spin on them. But again, that's only if you were the one who posted Mya, don't mean to sound harsh, I know sometimes it's hard to come up with good story ideas, but once again, using someone's writing as your own, that's sort of low.

I'm Smileyface, I wrote the original.  I don't know why this person would change the name, but it's not the weirdest thing I've seen on the internet.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 07:56:40 pm »
Cool, nice seeing ya man. Once again, gotta compliment you on Lara, all these years later it still gets me going! k+!

Offline slim0926

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 05:00:46 am »
No I didn't write this I saved it, but when I did I had other stuff in files with that name and I just chose mya so I did a quick save, I had no intension of taking credit for a great story, just wanted to know who the author was to see if he had anymore stories.  Again sorry for the name change but I hit replace all when I saved it.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 05:27:13 am »
It's alright, I'm not that bothered about it. :)

I might reformat the other part of the story and post it here. I like it a lot more than the part you posted, let's just leave it at that for now. :)

frantic79

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2015, 09:14:57 am »
That was a fantastic story, right up my street! Love the untamed endless feats of strength continually running from one display to another. Any other purely feat of strength stories on this forum? As I do get a bit lost trawling through stories only for no specific feats of strength like the ones written about here.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 08:12:07 pm »
Thanks! When I wrote it, the aim was to be pretty much relentless in its fan-service, there really isn't a whole lot of character development other than "Lara is huge and likes her muscles a whole lot", haha.

Ticks all my boxes then! Haha!  >:D

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2015, 12:12:56 pm »
Anyone who likes this story might want to take a look here: http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=276383.0

;)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #ADAPTED: [Online1138 = smileyface01] Mya's Muscles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View