Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575182 Posts in 73009 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 05:07:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial  (Read 26885 times)

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
  • Story writer, render artist
★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial
« on: April 26, 2015, 12:20:55 am »
This is a story I posted on another site. Feedback welcome.

A Not-So-Quick Tutorial
by Pac

Chapter One:  The Set-up

Alex had just finished a post-doc in strategic political theory at a George Washington University–based think tank.  A city boy by upbringing, he had always longed to visit some rural campus, away from the hustle and bustle, and just focus on teaching instead of political publication and strategizing.  Unlike a lot of his fellow PhD’s in policial science, he wasn’t interested in getting an analyst job on CNN or CSPAN, and was more interested in teaching budding politicos about the nature of the bicameral system of government.

Unfortunately, pure teaching gigs are hard to come by, and in the current economy, practically impossible, so poor Alex had debased himself to the point where he was working as the night manager in the sporting goods department of a big-box store in Arlington.  He was just unpacking a box of fishing lures when a tall man stepped up to him, rather out of place in his expensive suit.

“Pardon me, but do you have baseball catcher’s equipment?” he asked Alex.  He scrutinized Alex as he awaited his answer.

“Sure, if you go three aisles down and turn left, you’ll see baseball supplies.  Pads and facemasks are on the top shelf.” Alex told him.

“Thank you young man,” he replied, and walked off.

Shortly thereafter, the man returned with an armload of catcher’s pad and guards.  He tossed them onto the cashier’s desk and watched as Alex rose from the partially emptied box of fishing lures to ring up the items.

“You don’t seem like the type of person who would normally be working an evening shift at a store like this young man… is the economy that bad?” the man asked, arching his eyebrow at Alex as he scanned the items.  He was considerably taller than Alex, and looked down his nose at Alex’s slight 5’4” stature.

He sighed.

“Yes, it’s that bad, and no I would normally never work at a place like this, but bills are bills.” He replied to the nosy man.

“You seem like a bright lad… how about you come to work for me?  How is your Civics education?” the man asked him.

Alex snorted as he totaled the items.

“That will be $436.99,” he said.

The man flashed out a Gold Amex, and Alex noted the name.  William Moreland… Senator William Moreland, R-Kansas?  Yes, he had that look, but he seemed more drawn, more tired-looking than the CSPAN appearances or campaign photos Alex had seen.  ‘I guess my Civics education was good enough to spot you, Senator,’ he thought.

“Well, if you count a PhD in political science as a Civics background, then I’d say it’s pretty good,” he said to the man.

“A PhD?  And you’re working here?  It must be worse than Bloomberg said,” the man muttered.  “Well, I’m surprised you are so well-educated, but the offer stands.  If you want to come to work for me, I have need of a man versed in pre-college Civics to teach my daughter.  She is currently failing the course, and if you can bring her grades up above a C average, I will pay you what I imagine would be the equivalent of a year’s salary at a dreadful place like this.”

He cast a jaundiced eye at his surroundings, and looked back at Alex.

As much as the rich snob irritated Alex (so typical of the DC area), he looked upon the Senator as mana from Heaven.  If he could make his current year’s salary on this one job, Alex could focus on landing on starting his teaching career, maybe at a community college, and not have to worry about where his next meal was coming from.  Maybe he could even glean some insight into the man’s motivations from close contact, insight that might make a noteworthy position paper or land him another think tank job if his teaching luck didn’t change.

“I have to say the offer is intriguing.  Are there any stipulations?” he asked the man.

“Yes, of course there are.  I am a man in the public eye, as I’m sure any PhD in political science would know, and I do not need the publicity of going through normal tutoring channels to tell the world my daughter is failing a Civics course.  I can just see the headlines now.”
“You will sign a confidential disclosure agreement to not divulge anything you see upon your assignment, and relocate for a period of not less than three months in order to get my daughter up to par.  I will pay your rent and whatever other expenses you incur in your place of residence for the duration of the assignment, and you will receive room and board in addition to your stipend.  Does this meet with your approval?” the man said, looking like he was counting down in his head.

“It sounds equitable, but I would like to see the terms of your non-disclosure before I agree to anything,” Alex said to him, trying hard not to just jump at the offer.

“Certainly… come with me, young man,” he said turning away from the equipment and leading Alex toward the exit.

‘Adios, shithole,’ Alex thought as he walked through the sliding doors for what he hoped was the last time.

Alex was so eager to take the job he didn’t notice the man did not take any of the items he had just purchased…

Once outside, a black limousine pulled up to the entrance, and the Senator got inside, followed by Alex.  Inside was a man in a grey pin-stripe suit, and another man, much larger, who obviously was a bodyguard.

The man in the pin-stripe suit, opened the briefcase and pulled out some documents, handing them toward Alex.

“Sir, I am Senator Moreland’s counsel, and as per your discussion with him, this is the non-disclosure agreement for your review.  Please initial each paragraph of terms and sign and date at the bottom of page eight.

Alex started reading through the agreement.  It was typical boilerplate, party of the second part agrees not to discuss terms of employment, blah, blah, blah.  Agrees to term of employment, etc.

The fourth page became somewhat less of a common clause:

The party of the second part, hereafter referred to as the Tutor, agrees to abide by all rules of conduct as set forth in the Code of Conduct Manual for Staff at the Moreland Estate in Overland Park.  The Tutor may not vacate premises without express written permission of Senator or Mrs. Moreland and will agree to abide to all terms for education of Justine Moreland as set forth in The Tutorial Manual for The Barstow School.

Senator or Mrs. Moreland will pay for all standard benefits for The Tutor as befits a member of the Senator’s staff.  The Tutor shall be eligible for all standard benefits, and will be paid an additional stipend for each consecutive week after the initial The Tutor decides to remain at the Moreland Estate.

So the agreed upon term was three months in paragraph 12, but in paragraph 124 it states you get an additional bonus for staying longer than one week?  It almost makes it sound like if you can cut it, you get more money every week over one you stay… this girl must be a real hellion!  Spoiled rich kid’s daughter.

Alex read through the rest of the agreement, and signed the triplicate copies, and the lawyer notarized and countersigned each copy, returning one to Alex.

The Senator leaned forward toward Alex and extended his hand.

“Welcome to my Overland Park staff, Alex,” he said with a smile, looking more like the campaign posters.

“Thank you sir, I won’t let you down,” Alex replied.

“I hope not.  She’s already been through five tutors since I first started looking,” he replied, and Alex’s eyebrows rose at his admission.

“Oh it’s not like that, son,” Senator Moreland said, seeing Alex’s reaction.  “She’s just… willful.  The other tutors had their professional pride, and would not stay past a week, any of them.  That’s why I wanted someone less… conventional.  I was surprised to see someone with your education so readily available. I’m sure you will do fine. I’m excited to see my daughter get off academic probation at Barstow.”

“I’ll do my best, sir,” Alex replied, and the Senator yelled to the front seat.

“James, we can go now, thank you.” And James sped off toward Dulles.

They took a private jet to Kansas City, and touched down at Johnson County Executive Airport about four hours later.  A car was waiting for them as they debarked.  Alex wasn’t even given a chance to go back to his place for any belongings.

“We’ll take care of that, Alex,” the Senator said when asked.

The car swiftly drove them to the Overland Park estate, and Alex looked upon the gated house with excitement.  A typical large manor house, the home had a large central Tudor-style home and several outbuildings in similar style, as well as tennis courts, a pool, a sand volleyball court, and a basketball court.  There was also a large unmarked building that looked out of place among the others, very utilitarian and sturdy-looking, off the side of the estate.  It had high walls of a gunmetal gray material that almost looked like plate steel, like a piece of battleship was parked in the middle of the Senator’s compound.

“Senator, what is that building?” Alex asked as they drove by.

“Ah, that is one of Justine’s ideas.  I’ll let her show you when you get acquainted with her.  She’s probably there now,” he said cryptically.

The car pulled into the circular driveway in front of the main building, and a member of the serving staff came out to greet the Senator and take his belongings.  Alex had nothing except the clothing on his back, so the staff assigned a person to show him to his room, and where all of the facilities in the staff wing were located.  He was given a staff meal schedule but was told that he most likely would take meals with Justine to match her schedule.

‘Huh,’ Alex thought, ‘she’s just a kid, and she’s already got a schedule planned out for her by her handlers.  No wonder the girl is rebelling.’

Alex was given a room and allowed to shower.  The staff kept uniforms with an “M” on the right breast pocket for new staff.  They had just about any size you could ask for, which led Alex to believe the Senator or Mrs. Moreland was hard on staff and turnover was high.  He would have to be wary.

Alex cleaned up and dressed for bed, since it was about one am Kansas time.  He was just getting ready to turn down his bed, when there was a knock on his door.

He opened the door and looked upward to the undersides of a pair of very full breasts.  He looked up toward the doorframe, and past!  Standing just outside his door was a very tall woman, almost seven feet!  She was absolutely beautiful, and had her raven hair pulled back into a tomboyish ponytail that did nothing to diminish her radiant beauty.  She was also quite well put together, with solid legs and arms, and a curvy womanly figure.

“So you’re the new tutor,” she laughed, and Alex’s eyes goggled in surprise… this was Justine!  “Wow, you’re a lot smaller than I expected.  Nice to meet you… I give you four days.”

She extended her hand down to take Alex’s hand, and he almost screamed as she gripped his hand in a shockingly strong grasp.

“Pleased to meet you,” he said through clenched teeth, the bones in his hand grinding together as Justine applied an excessive amount of force.

“Likewise, shorty!” she said down to him gaily.  “I’m going to have fun breaking you.  Heh.  I give you three days, since you’re so frail!”

“Miss Moreland, I assure you… ulp!” Alex began, when Justine grabbed him by the front of his shirt, yanking him bodily off the ground!  She lifted his slight frame easily and brought his face right up to her own, pushing his chest directly into her own much larger chest, and looked him right in the eye from inches away.

“You will call me Justine or mistress… none of this prissy Miss Moreland shit,” she said directly into his shocked face, which had drained of all color from being manhandled so effortlessly by this woman… this beautiful, young, voluptuous woman, Alex noted.  As he was rubbed against her womanly curves, he became aroused in spite of his fear.

“Can you get that straight, Tutor?” she said with deadly calm, and he began to sweat.

“Y-yes Justine,” Alex said, the wind taken out of his sails.  He gulped as his feet swung uselessly as he hung suspended from Justine’s powerful grasp on his shirt.

“Good… maybe you WILL last four days,” she said and dropped him four feet to the floor.  He landed awkwardly, crashing into Justine’s torso as he stumbled forward.

It was like hitting a brick wall!  He thudded into her rock-hard stomach and got a hard knock on the head from the impact. 

“Oh my God,” he murmured, staggering back from her.

She laughed down at him as he staggered back, holding his head.

“Oh, my!  Did you hurt your head on my soft little belly?  Battleship plating… that’s what my personal trainer calls it,” she said, mischief dancing in her sparkling green eyes.  “Maybe I’ll give him the day off tomorrow... I think you are going to be a lot of fun in my training.”

“Training?” Alex looked up at her great height, a confused look on his face.

“Yeah, didn’t daddy tell you?” she said, bending way down to look at him face to face.  “You are to educate me in all of the classes I am failing, and I just decided to fail physical education as well as Civics and Health.  How do you like that?”

“Miss, er… Justine…” Alex stumbled over the new convention for addressing his supposed charge, “I am sure you are mistaken.  I was told I was to tutor you in Civics only.”

He was quaking in fear as Justine looked archly at his face.

Faster than he could blink, Justine had him by the throat and had pulled him out of his doorway and pushed him against the wall, rising to her full height and sliding Alex up the wall.

“Let’s get something straight right now, you little shit.  You will not tell me I am mistaken.  You will not act all high and mighty to me, do you understand?” she said, and Alex nodded his head, terrified. “You will discuss with me alternative courses of action… that was my favorite term… and we will endeavor to embark upon opportunities for improvement.  That is what I want to hear.  My favorite tutor had used those phrases before I… before he got hurt.  I kept asking daddy for him back, but I guess the guy had had enough.”

“J-j-j-justine…” Alex began.

“No, I don’t think so,” she said back to him, and pulled him away from the wall to push him back into it, hard.  “If you can’t even say my name without babbling like a tongue-tied little twit, then you will address me as mistress.”

“Now, wait a…” he began, and was pushed into the wall hard enough to make his teeth rattle.

“Mistress… say it.”

“M-mistress,” Alex said through chattering teeth.

“Oh, that’s cute.  I like how your eyes get all huge when you look at me.  Maybe I’ll keep you for five days.  You better not break before then!”

This time she set Alex down on his feet instead of dropping him.  He about fell on his ass, anyway, as terrified as he was.  His legs were practically knocking together as he faced her immense form.

“Go get some sleep, Tutor.  If you last a few days, I may even try to remember your name,” she said, and turned his body around and shoved him into his room, sending him sprawling onto the floor with barely a flick of her wrist.

‘What the hell have I gotten myself into?’ Alex thought in a panic.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
Re: A Not-So-Quick Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 12:23:58 am »
More....

Chapter Two:  Breakfast Surprise

Alex woke, groggy-headed, confused.  He kept having nightmares throughout the night of giant women hurting him, but he felt like he was coming out of those dreams…

It was unusual for him to be out of sorts.  He was a brilliant man:  excelled in college, Magna cum Laude, grad school at GWU, PhD with honors… or that was the track he was on. He was like a son to his advisor, who told him he had a brilliant future in political theory… the day before he died of a heart attack. 

His dissertation undefended, he was thrown in with another advisor, and not treated with the same star-pupil status.  He squeaked out his defense and had a much darker outlook on things after fate sucker-punched his rising star.

He sat up and looked over to his… where the hell was his clock?  He looked down at his pajamas, and visibly trembled when he saw the embroidered “M” on his breast pocket.

“Oh, no!” he moaned.  It wasn’t a dream.

The door swung open, and Justine stooped over to enter his room.  She was dressed in some sort of spandex exercise outfit, and it looked expensive.  Her big breasts strained the front of the top, and her legs looked like tree trunks stuffed into the pants.  He had never seen so much woman, scratch that, he had never seen five women, with so much body in one place in his life.

“Well, aren’t you just dashing in your cute little peasant livery,” Justine said, baiting him.

‘This doesn’t sound like a dumb girl,’ Alex thought to himself.  ‘Why would she be failing… unless she WANTS to…’

His face looked stricken as she approached, and terror now overtook his rational assessment of Justine’s faculties.

“Rise and shine, Tutor,” she said, grabbing him by his shoulder and lifting him effortlessly out of the bed.  “It’s time for breakfast.”

“But… but… I’m not dressed!” Alex said, too terrified to not shut up.

Justine raised him to her eye height, eyebrow arched.  Her fingers dug painfully into his shoulder as he hung limply from her unbelievably strong arm.

“Hmm, you’re right,” she said, and tore his pajama bottoms off him, causing him to yell out in surprise and fright.

She left tattered boxers hanging off him, and lifted his body higher to appraise his anatomy.  She gave a ‘humph’ of disdain, and lowered him back to her eye height.

“It looks like you’ll need an outfit to exercise in.  Tomorrow, you better be dressed to exercise when I come get you, or you’ll think today was a gentle caress,” Justine said, as she ripped the pajama top off Alex’s chest, the fabric shredding in her powerful hand like it was made of paper.  His body jerked up as she tore the top, but her hand dug into him so hard that his shoulders stayed put, and even the cloth tore around her hand, the little strands of the cotton peeking out from beneath her palm.

She threw him back down onto his bed with a casual flick of her hand.  He landed heavily on the mattress, the box springs groaning in protest.

“You have five minutes,” she said offhandedly as she walked through the doorway, bending over to not hit her head.  “MOVE!”

Alex gathered his wits and scrambled up off the bed and rushed to the dresser across the room, trembling in fear.  He opened the drawers, and an assortment of underwear and clothing was present.  He selected a pair of unadorned shorts, like something a high school student would wear to a phys ed class, and a plain t-shirt, no “M” marking either garment.

The clothing fit, but loosely.  He wondered how there could be clothing that so closely fit him, and started recalling his encounter with Senator Moreland, and the tale of the succession of tutors that had passed through this place.  There looked to be more sizes in that drawer than Senator Moreland had let on in his talk.  His rumination was interrupted by a large foot tapping outside his door.

Justine stood outside the doorway, the top of the frame directly in line with her eyes.  She had crossed her arms beneath her chest, and her large full breasts practically spilled out over top of them.  He could see in glancing her way that her nipples were erect… apparently she was enjoying her rough treatment of him.

‘God help me,’ Alex thought.

She made a show of glancing at her watch, then at Alex.  The impact of the gesture was not lost on him, and he dashed to the bed, pulling on the shorts.  He winced as his shoulder flexed in pulling the shorts up, and realized that Justine’s hand had dug into the shoulder that now ached. 

‘How could she be so strong?’ he thought to himself.  ‘I’m not a big guy, but she’s lifting me like I weigh nothing with just one arm!’

He surprisingly found that he was becoming aroused, and was almost shocked at his response to Justine’s strength.

He got himself dressed, even finding socks in the dresser, and wearing the sneakers he wore last night at work.  He rose from the bed and walked toward the towering figure of Justine, who peered down at him with an unreadable expression.

As soon as he got within reach, her hand shot out and grabbed him by the neck.  Her other hand moved to his shoulder and flicked him with one of her big fingers right on the spot where she had dug her hand into him, and he howled with pain.

“You big baby!  You’re crying about that little tap?  Hell, if I actually hit you, I’d probably break you in two, so I just have to flick you with my finger.”

She gave him one more flick, slightly under his arm, near his armpit, and he yelped again.

Alex was shocked.  She flicked him like he had seen kids do when he was younger, but she was so strong, it felt like a finger-sized switch was put across his shoulder and under his arm.  The strike to his shoulder nearly spun his body around.

“What did I do?!?” Alex cried, terrified all over again.  He was having trouble raising his arm after the painful crack near his armpit.  She seemed to know just where to hit him to make his entire arm go numb.

“You made me wait,” Justine said with the same deadly calm.  “Let’s go.”

She half-dragged Alex down the hallway of the servant’s quarters and out the door to the grounds.  She made her way to the ugly battleship-gray building he had noted on his way in, but turned at the last minute and pulled him into the main manor house.

“Damn it, tutor… you’re not big enough to carry my panties around,” she laughed, as his shoes skidded on the ground more than treaded it.  “Can’t you stretch those little drumsticks any farther?  I go any slower and I’ll be in reverse!”

“I’m trying,” he said with some consternation.  The grip on his arm was painful, as was everything Justine did.  She only seemed to have one grip and that was crushing, and poor Alex was about half whipped by the time she got to her suite of rooms at the far end of the main mansion.

Her rooms consisted of a study, a main bedroom with adjoining bathroom, and a large, all-purpose decorated with several signed pictures of male athletes.  Some of them had Justine standing with them, usually towering over them, except for some of the NBA players, who were either slightly shorter or more or less her height.  The picture with her shaking hands with Shaquille O’Neal was particularly disturbing.  She was smiling brightly, shaking hands with Shaq, who was slightly bent forward, a pained smile on his face.

“I see you like my collection,” she said, tossing his body aside like a discarded gym bag.  Alex thudded to the floor, thankfully on a fairly plush carpet. 

He had his least painful landing yet, only receiving a small carpet-burn on his chin from
sliding across it.

“I love the UFC guys,” she said, pointing vaguely off to Alex’s left.  “I think I’d like to get into that.  I think I stand a pretty good chance at taking that title, don’t you think?”

“Without a doubt,” Alex said, rising slowly from the carpet.

“You know, I like you already,” she said to him.  “You’re all right for such a little turd.  I might not break you in four days… heh.  I keep changing my mind.  Come here!”

Alex walked toward her, unable to keep from trembling.  Her hand rose up to his head, and he couldn’t help but flinch at the motion, bringing a smile to Justine’s face.

“Good.  You’re getting the picture,” she said, ruffling his hair.  “You know, you are a cute little shit, like a little kid.  Yeah, I’ll think about that… oh!  You know, I’ll bet you’re hungry as hell.  You didn’t get in until late, and I’ll bet you didn’t even have a snack.  Hell, I’m usually up until two or three, and I’m always eating.  You’re probably starving.”

She went to the wall, where there was an intercom attached, about head-height to Alex.  She depressed the lever, and a terse voice answered.

“Yes, Ms. Moreland?”

“Hey, shithead!  I need breakfast up here, pronto!  My little plaything just got in last night, and he looks like he’s going to implode.  Bring my usual spread, and toss some tidbits in there for him.  He looks like he’s about 60 pounds soaking wet, so, hell, I don’t know, bring him some birdseed or something!”

“Right away, Ms. Moreland,” came the tired-sounding reply.

She walked back across the room and seated herself at a small table that sat near the large French doors of the room that opened to a spacious balcony.

Alex spent a tense five minute stretch waiting for breakfast, Justine’s eyes tracking him like a cat tracks a mouse.  She had a little half smile on her face, but had no further conversation for him at the moment.  He was too scared to say a word, and his eyes kept drifting over the room, as if he was plotting his escape.

The door opened without a knock, and he about jumped out of his shoes, causing Alex to laugh uproariously.

“Hell, tutor, you about took flight!  Maybe I’ll call you Birdie!”

Sumptious smells came from several covered silver serving trays that a two-man team delivered:  one servant set the table, casting a wary eye at Justine, and one lifted the lids off the trays.  There was fresh fruit, an assortment of small cereal boxes, mostly healthy fruit and grain types, but there were two kids cereals in the mix as well.  There were bagels and lox, and the end of the cart appeared to have a small sterno-fueled sauté pan, possibly for preparing fresh eggs.

Alex’s mouth watered from the smells.  The lox in particular was making him achingly hungry.  His shift at the store had started at 11, and he had awakened late and didn’t have time to eat before his shift started.  He stayed up later than he planned writing a position paper on socialized healthcare pros and cons for a segment on CNN.  It wasn’t his best work, but he thought he covered point and counter point pretty well.  It might give him enough money to get another think-tank job, but at this point, he was longing for that salmon sitting enticingly on the table not five feet from him.

He looked to Justine, unsure what he version of protocol was.

“Go on, Birdie, hop on over there,” she said, an indulgent smile on her face.

Alex walked to the table warily.

“No, not that one… I don’t even think you can reach the seat.  There!” she said, and her big arm unfolded, pointing at what looked like a toy table a child would use to have tea parties with doll-babies.  A collection of assorted American Girl dolls lay scattered in various states of deconstruction around the table.

His brow wrinkled in frustration.

“Can I at least pull it close… mistress?” he concluded meekly, as he saw her start to rise ominously from the chair she sat in.

She sat back down in her chair.

“Why not?  Nobody’s ever asked to do that before.  Sure, come closer, Birdie.” She said, looking down at him, still seated!

‘I must be nuts,’ he thought, and pulled the table and a doll-sized chair close to her adult-sized table, feeling like a horse’s ass.

He sat the table next to hers, and placed the doll chair next to it.  He actually made an effort to sit in the doll chair, getting a chuckle from Justine.

“If you break that chair, I’m going to take one of the legs and paddle your ass,” she said with a sweet smile, and he jumped off it like it bit him.

Justine laughed again.

“Tutor, you are making my day!  Come on over here and get something,”

Alex approached the table, uncomfortably near Justine, since everything was laid out before her.

The two servants were standing over her table, waiting.  She cast an irritated look up at them.

“Are you still here?” she said with an arch eye.

They scrambled out the door in a flash, apparently used to this game.

“Hmph.  Good help and all that,” she mumbled, and reached across the table.

“So Birdie, tell me what your education is in,” she said, tossing fresh fruit on her plate.  His eyes kept wandering from her hands to the bagels and lox, but he knew she was making him suffer on purpose, and he really didn’t feel like having his ass kicked on her frighteningly mercurial whims, so he waited until he got some sort of gesture.

“I got my undergrad in political theory at American, and my doctorate at…” he began.

“Oh, I could give a shit about your resume,” she said, “I just wanted to know what you were a teacher OF.”

“Oh… er, Civics,” he finished lamely.

“Ah, my favorite subject,” she said with a sour face.  “Maybe I don’t like you as much as I thought.”

“Er, I can really water it down for you, Just… er, Mistress,” he said hurriedly.  “I think we can get you that C your father wanted for you, and I’ll make it fun!”

“Tell you what,” she said over a mouthful of half-chewed grapes, “if you can make Civics fun, then I’ll let you nail me right in the ass.  How do you like them apples?”

Alex didn’t have a response.  He stood looking up at her from the edge of the table, a blank look on his face.

“Don’t look so excited, you little Birdie fucker,” she said, her arm shooting out to grasp a glass decanter containing orange juice.  He tried his best not to jump back from her motion, but he found it impossible.  She smirked at him with a satisfied air.

“Here, here’s what I think a growing boy like you needs today,” she said, and tossed him a box of Froot Loops, one of the two kids’ cereals.

“Mistress… may I please have the lox also?” he asked, affecting his best humble air.  He was past dignity at this point, just starved enough to beg.

“What…?  Huh.  I guess.  You are a birdie little guy… and I guess your species eats fish, so I suppose.  But save a little for Princess,” she said offhandedly, more concerned with gobbling down most of the platter of fruit that arrived.

“Okay,” he said, not caring who Princess was.  He set aside two of the pieces of lox, and skewered the rest onto his plate.  He began reaching for a bagel, but thought better of it and paused, looking hopefully at Justine.

“Get some carbs in you.  You’re going to need the energy.”

At this point, Justine had eaten nearly all of the fruit, and was packing a few carbs away herself.  She took three of the cereals, tossing them indiscriminately into a large bowl, and slopping milk from another glass decanter, the kind you see in hotels that packs ice in the center to keep the liquid cool.

She poured almost all of the milk into the bowl, then paused, looked at Alex for a second, and proceeded to pour the rest in.  She bent toward the bowl and began eating in as slovenly a fashion as Alex had ever seen.

‘Oh my God,’ he thought, and had visions of Medieval Kings eating like animals and throwing their bones to the dogs behind them.  He began to get an idea for a wonderful white paper.

He ate in silence, occasionally glancing up to see Justine devour most of the food set before her.

‘No wonder she’s so huge… she eats enough for four people,’ he thought.  He observed her as covertly as he could, and mostly kept his head down, eyes on his food.

The lox was like Heaven in his mouth, and it was as fresh as he had ever had. 

‘It really was the archetypal King’s feast,’ he mused.

He finished off the fish and bagel, and looked quizzically at the cereal box.

‘I suppose I should eat this crap,’ he thought.  ‘I’m sure she’ll find a reason to make me suffer if I don’t.’

“Er, Mistress,” Alex began, and Justine stopped, and actually took a napkin and dabbed at her mouth before answering.

“Yes, Birdie?” she said.

“Is there any more milk?”

“No, but I have something better,” she said, sitting back from her table, patting her rock-hard stomach.

“Y-you do?”

“Yeah, come on over,” she said, and Alex rose, warily approaching her.

He got within arm’s reach, and her arm shot out, almost faster than his eye could follow.  Justine jerked him off his feet and set him lightly on her lap, her big arm hoisting up and depositing him like he was one of her dolls.  Her big chest pushed into his little body, almost making him fear he would be shoved off her lap and onto the floor.  He couldn’t help but notice the big protrusions poking out of the workout top she wore.

“Ah, that’s better,” she said, her ire less apparent.  “Are you ready?”

“Yes?” Alex said in a small voice.  He didn’t like where this was going.

“That’s what I like to hear!” she said enthusiastically, and reached over her head, tugging off her overburdened top.  Her huge breasts bounced free, slapping down onto Alex, almost knocking him off her lap.

“What… what…” was all he was able to get out before Justine grabbed his head and roughly jammed him onto one of her nipples, the big thing almost choking him.

“You get to lick the tap,” she said, and threw her head back.

Alex fought like a madman, totally overcome by shock.  His arms flailed, and Justine lifted up the arm holding his head and easily captured one of them, immobilizing it.  His other arm started pushing at her strong torso, barely denting the surface of her flesh. 

“Oh, that’s it little baby… suck on your big mama,” she said, holding Alex’s head hard to her breast, pushing his face deep into the fleshy globe.

“Mmph!  Mmph!” Alex tried to cry out, but the sound was lost in the huge breast covering most of his face.

He started biting at her big nipple, but it only seemed to excite Justine even further.

“Oh, yes!  Yes, Birdie, bite it harder!  God damn, you are a keeper!” she cried, and about buried his head in her huge breast.

He kept pushing hard on her, having no effect.  She blocked the occsasional hand that sailed toward her head as Alex flailed in his panic.  She eventually grabbed his arm at the wrist, and guided it down to rub over her damp exercise shorts, shoving his fingers against her clit.  He cried out again and tried to pull his arm back, but Justine’s vastly superior arm guided him like he wasn’t resisting at all.

He kept biting her, panicking now with loss of air.

She was really getting into it, but could feel his struggles lessening, so she let up on his head, giving him a chance to catch his breath.

“You better not take your fucking lips off my tit, Birdie!” she said down to him, and he was able to open his eyes and look up at her, tears streaming down his face. “And I fucking LOVE it when you bite the hell out of them… chew that big fucker, little baby!  Chew your candy… you’re going to make your mommy come!”

She started working his hand furiously against her sopping exercise shorts, and he could feel his arm shaking like a wet noodle in her powerful grip.

She finally came with a shriek, almost throwing Alex’s body into the air as she jumped up out of the seat.

“Holy FUCK, Birdie!  That’s what I’m talking about!  You are my fucking favorite tutor EVER!  You are so a keeper, little Birdie!”

Alex hung limply in Justine’s strong arms, her big nipple still in his mouth, beyond humiliation or shock, in a sort of dazed numbness.  He didn’t even have the presence of mind to pull away from her big breast, and she looked down at him, flushed, her eyelids heavy.

“Oh, my little baby.  You look so cute in my arms, sucking on my big titty.  I think it’s bigger than your little baby head!” She chuckled down to him, her mood much lighter. 
“You are definitely getting more carbs tomorrow!”

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 12:28:22 am »
One more for now... comments welcome

Chapter Three:  Digestif

Unfortunately “breakfast” was far from over, and he was so humiliated and violated by the end that he just wanted to die.  She moved him like he weighed nothing, and all of his struggles, his attempts to make her stop barely even made her break her stride.  She dominated his weaker body so completely, he almost felt like he was standing outside himself, unable to do anything but watch it happen.

She gave him a little time to recover, and he lay slumped over her big breast, sobbing uncontrollably.  Justine stroked his head gently, telling him it was okay, and he did fine. 

“You don’t have to worry, little baby,” she said softly in his ear.  “You made mommy feel so good.  That’s right, you can cry… you all cry the first time.”

His mind was in utter chaos.  The shock, the violation, just crushed his spirit utterly.  He tried to justify it to himself:  she’s so much stronger… I couldn’t do anything.  She was so overwhelming, how could I escape, what could I have done to stop her?  All of those thoughts spun in his head and a maddening jumble, and his normally ordered and fast-thinking mind spun out of control as he held tightly to her.

He calmed down after a long time of crying, and found the pillow he lay his head on to be very comfortable.  He tucked into it, not wanting to move, wanting to lay there and let the swirling vortex of emotions die down.  He felt his eyelids getting heavy, so exhausted from the emotional trauma.

His body started moving around, though, and in the half-awake haze, he felt himself floating, almost as if he was a feather adrift on a summer breeze. 

The rude awakening of his mouth contacting something warm and wet brought him back to reality, and with horror, he realized that Justine had lifted him up off her lap, and placed his body right down between her monstrous thighs.  His face was shoved up into her now-bared pussy, and the shock hit him like a slap in the face.

“Mmphh!  Mmphh!” he tried to cry out, but Justine’s hand on the back of his head held him fast.  He started struggling, pushing hard against the thighs on either side of his little body, but it was like trying to push up a city bus.  He probably would have had better luck with the bus, because as he pushed against her, Justine flexed her legs, pinning his helpless body between them.  Her thighs squeezed hard into his ribs, and the pain from her legs was indescribable.  He had never so much as raised his hand against another human being, and the violence he had experienced over the last two days was simply horrific to him.  How was this kind of thing possible?

“Oh, my little baby!  That feels so good, little tutor!  Put you tongue in me!”  Justine said down to Alex, and her hand pushed him roughly into her.  It felt like she had knocked his head off a brick wall, and he saw a bright flash of light as his head banged into her lower abs.  He felt like he had been hit in the head, and the room got a little blurry as she repeated the motion a few more times.  His body slumped toward the floor, but he didn’t drop.  Her strong hand on the back of his head held his entire body in place as she kept his face pressed into her pussy.

She pulled him back briefly, and he was too overwhelmed even to utter a cry.  Her other hand came down and pried his mouth open, and two big fingers invaded his mouth, clamping down on his tongue.

“There it is,” Justine said.  “I was afraid you bit it off or something.  Now, you just keep it right there…”

She pulled his tongue out from between him lips, and let go.  Her hand on his head guided him back to her pussy, and he just gave up.  She worked his face into her sopping cunt with a quick thrust, and pushed him back and forth with so much power that his neck began to hurt from the jerking motion.  His hands instinctively lifted up to hold onto her wrist, and she stopped for a second.

“Ooh, I like that.  Yes, you hold onto your big mommy.  She’ll take care of you.  And you’ll take care of her!” she said, and started anew, pushing his tongue into her as deeply as it would go.

She knocked his head against her rock-hard stomach a few more times, and after a while he lost consciousness.

He came around and found he was being held high in Justine’s arms.  She had opened his mouth and stuck it back onto her nipple, and he was shocked to find that he had suckled her in his unconsciousness like a baby.

She was seated on a couch at the far end of her study, and the big French doors off the balcony were now open, and a morning breeze was drifting in.

The whole room still smelled like Justine’s pussy, a strong musky scent that Alex actually found appealing, despite his inhuman treatment.

The other scary thing that set off warning bells in Alex’s mind was that he was enjoying being latched onto her big breast, and that during his sleep his hands had slid up over the massive thing and grabbed it, squeezing it gently while he sucked on her big nipple.

She was moaning and squirming on the couch, every so often punctuating her moans with little phrases, like “good tutor”, and “nice baby”.

Alex was hanging helplessly in her big arms, which felt like steel girders pressing into his back.  He couldn’t believe the level of muscular development on this apparently young woman, but her youthful face and firm body made him realize she was as young as he was initially told

She would occasionally push his face deeply into her breast, and his vision would go dark from the mass of flesh swelling up against him.  At one point she pushed him so deeply he felt the firm flesh push in around his ears!  It was short-lived, though, and soon he saw daylight again, and Justine’s beautiful face.  Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open in a little round “o”, and her moaning continued.

He didn’t know what to do.  If he stopped, she would surely punish him, and her power frightened him nearly to death.  It felt like her one arm was stronger than his entire body!  Probably a lot stronger, considering she had dug her hand into his shoulder like a piece of industrial equipment and lifted him right up off the ground, with no effort on her part, it seemed!

He felt trapped, and kept suckling her, in fear of her volatile temper.  At least now she was calm, and maybe he could think of a way out if he kept her like this.

Justine meanwhile was rising in her arousal and her arms tightened around the little man cradled against her.  Her moaning increased in volume, and she called down to Alex.

“Birdie!  Touch my pussy again.  Put your fingers in, all of them!  Your little hand is so fucking tiny, I’m not sure if it’ll be enough.  You might have to make a fist.”

He apparently didn’t act fast enough for her, because her one strong arm slid down his body and cradled it against her, and her other arm left his body and grabbed his one hand off her breast, moving it down to her pussy.  She bent his arm behind his back slightly, and it wasn’t a comfortable feeling, but he knew the futility of trying to pull away, so he let her guide his hand down to her.  She was even wetter than when he had had his face pushed into her, and his hand felt like it was dunked into a warm, wet glove as she plunged his entire hand into her.

Her entire body jolted from the contact, and she crushed his body into hers with her arm around him, driving the air out of his body with a whoosh.  He blew a raspberry against her nipple as he did it, and her eyes shot open, their intense gaze looking down to his face.  He immediately feared for his safety, and her look softened.

“Wow, did that feel good, birdie!” she said in a husky voice.  “What did you do?”

His eyes widened as he looked at her.  He didn’t know whether to take his mouth off her nipple and respond or continue suckling, and the indecision written on his face made Justine throw back her head and laugh.

“Oh, little baby!  You don’t know whether to suck my tit or give me an answer!  You are learning just fine!  And you are so fucking sexy the way you make me feel.  I think I’m going to have to keep you.  I’ve made up my mind!  But we have to toughen you up so I don’t break you, so we’re going to go work out after this.  I’m behind schedule as it is, but FUCK do you feel good!”

She pressed him into her body again, but not as hard as when he penetrated her with his hand.  His body let out a little groan at the pressure, but the air wasn’t blasted out of him.

“And you can take mommy’s big titty out of you mouth and answer me.”

Her big nipple popped out of his mouth.  It was so big and thick he had to pull his head back, and it slid down his chin to rest against his chest.  It was red and swollen with all the attention Alex had apparently given it while he was out, and it looked absolutely huge lying against him.

He had a hard time finding his voice, and couldn’t keep the quiver out of it from all of the overwhelming things that happened to him this morning.

“Y-you squeezed me so hard that my l-lungs were pushed, and you… you… made me blow on your….” He said haltingly.

“You better knock off all that stuttering shit… you sound like an idiot.  I never heard of an idiot with a PhD… well, my dad has a few of them that advise him on policy, I guess, but you are different, tutor.  You stop it right now.  Catch your breath and talk like a big boy.” She admonished him, looking crossly down as his body.

He tensed at her stern tone of voice.  The last thing he wanted was to be roughed up any more, so he took a deep breath and the big breast resting heavily against him pressed into his little body.

“You squeezed me very hard and it forced the air out of my lungs when my mouth was on you,” he said, his voice steady, but trembling from fear and humiliation.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought.  You’re so soft, I can’t help but squeeze you a little too hard.  I can barely touch you for fear of snapping you like a twig.  We have to fix that shit or you’ll never last.  Do you exercise at all?”

“No, I spend most of my time…” he began.

“Oh, like I give a shit.  Yes or no would have worked.” She said.  “Well, trust me, little guy, your boot camp starts today!  You have to be in good shape to be with me!”

“Yes, Justine,” he said, then winced as he realized that wasn’t allowed anymore.

She looked down at him with a neutral expression.  It softened shortly thereafter.

“You need to move your hand a little, Alex,” she said, and he was surprised at her familial use of his name. 

She had said she might remember his name if he lasted, but apparently that was not entirely true.

He tried moving his hand inside from his awkward position, but he couldn’t manage much with his arm twisted behind his back.  Instead he started moving his fingers, terrified she might rip his arm off in her anger if he failed to please her.

“Oh, that’s nice… I like that.  And you know what, I think you’re done talking for now.”

“What-” he began, but her arm was moving his head down toward her big nipple.

She pushed him back into it, and he had no choice but to take her nipple into his mouth again.  He was starting to chafe from all of this treatment and he retaliated by biting her nipple.  As before, it didn’t have any effect except to turn her on.

“Oh, damn, Alex, that is so fucking incredible.  I love when you bite the hell out of my nipples.  I’m surprised you can get that little baby mouth around it to bite it so hard.  It feels fantastic!  Keep biting me.  Bite me harder!”

It was so defeating to bite her as hard as he could and only have her moan in pleasure.  It was like she wasn’t human, and all of the effort he used against her meant nothing… worse than nothing:  it seemed to turn her on when he resisted.  She obviously liked being so much stronger than him (or any living human, he thought), and when she was demonstrating it was when her moans were loudest.

She took his wrist in her big hand and started shoving it roughly into her pussy.  He closed his fingers as quickly as he could, but one of them was bent painfully from her pushing, and he let out a cry of pain from around her nipple.  It was indistinguishable as such from the sheer amount of turgid flesh crammed in his mouth, so again his protests were utterly ineffective.

“Oh, fuck yes!  Yes… yes… YEESSS!” Justine screamed, and Alex thought his eardrums would burst from the volume.

Again she crushed his body into her, and he felt like he was being run over from the incredible pressure against him.  He cried out in pain, and about gagged on her big nipple as it shoved toward the back of his throat.

She held him in her crushing embrace until he started pushing against her with his free hand, his body squirming in pain from her embrace.

“Oh, am I squashing you, little baby?”  She cooed down at him.  “Damn Alex, I was barely squeezing!  You are the most fragile man I’ve ever had here.  I don’t know if I can be so damn gentle all the time.  You need to man up, you little shit.”

She stood up from the couch and let go of him, and he dropped like a stone to the floor.  His lips tore off her nipple with a pop, and his hand pulled free from her pussy with a wet slurping noise as he fell. The thickly padded carpet under them cushioned his fall a little, but the air was still blasted out of him from the nearly four foot drop.  His sopping wet hand smacked against his chest, making a wet handprint on his shirt, and Justine looked down at him laughing.

She moved her big legs over him, and her sopping pussy dripped down onto his face, spattering him with her musky juice.

“How’s that for a little digestif?” she said, the French rolling smoothly off her tongue.  “I love a little digestif after my petit-dejeuner!”

She held her legs apart over him, and her juice dropped down on him like rain.

“Oh, damn, you’ve got me so fucking wet!” she yelled, and she started tugging on the big turgid nipple that Alex was so recently attached to.  “We are definitely taking breakfast in my room tomorrow.  I think I need to go again, dammit!  Four times in one morning is fucking fantastic.  Jeffrey only ever gave me three and he got a concussion.  You aren’t loopy from smacking against me, are you?  How many fingers am I holding up?”

She held up her middle finger toward him.  He saw about three of them, but he wasn’t going to admit to it.

“Twelve,” he said sarcastically.

She threw back her head and bellowed with laughter.

“God damn, I love you to death, little birdie!” she said, scooping him up off the ground and squeezing him to her.

“I just want to hug your little body so hard I can hear the bones crunching,” she said.  “But that won’t get me off tomorrow, so you are going to have to race your ass back to your room and get dressed again.  I’ll stay here and… take a little break.”

She set him on wobbly legs, and he started lurching toward the door.

“Get going!” she said, and gave him a slap on the ass that lifted him off his feet and hurled him about five feet toward the door.

“Oh, fuck!  I’m going to have to buy you lead boots or something, you little turd!  You’re so fucking light.  What do you weigh, a hundred pounds?  You’re like a goddamn stick figure!  I don’t know how you can hold your damn head up!”

Alex picked himself up from where her slap had sent him sprawling, and staggered out of the door as quickly as his feet could carry him.  He made his way through the unfamiliar hallways, passing the occasional servant or staff member on his way.

One of the staffers glanced warily at him as her wandered past in a daze.

“Oh, shit… you’re the new tutor, aren’t you?” the tall woman asked him as he made his way down the hall.

“I have to get the hell out of here!” he almost cried, and she turned around, putting her arm around him.

“Oh, boy.  You look pretty rough.” She said. 

She pulled a cellphone out of her pocket and speed-dialed someone.

“Greg,” she said into the phone, “it’s Valerie.  Yeah, I’m holding the new tutor up, and he looks like he got hit by a Justine-sized truck.  Yeah, we need to get him cleaned up or she’s going to go ballistic.  She’s at least a half-hour past her normal workout schedule.  I know she’s going to start making some noise.  Yeah, no shit.  I’m not going in there!  Send one of the security guys… they can at least take one of her shots.  I don’t fucking care… that’s why they get hazard pay, isn’t it?”

She dragged a semi-conscious Alex along the hall and into a bathroom.  She pulled a cloth from the linen closet and began cleaning him up, Alex all the while trying to pull away toward the door.

“Hold still buddy,” she said to him.  “You really don’t want her coming to find you.  We need to get you cleaned up and ready to exercise.”

“I can’t stay here… I need to go!” he was practically whining at the woman, Valerie.  “Please let me go!”

“I can’t do that, I’m sorry,” she said with real sympathy in her voice.  “It’s either you or me, now that I’ve found you, and I really don’t want my ass kicked today!  I’m really sorry for you, but you kinda dug your own grave.  They made you sign something before you got here, right?  Well, that contract is your ass on a plate, and the Senator is so powerful, you’ll never be seen again if you decide to go without being dismissed.”

“Oh, God!”  Alex wailed and his body almost went slack in Valerie’s arm. 

She lugged him onto the toilet, and he slumped back into it.

“What can I do?”  He almost cried at her.

“You can suck it up and try to last out the week,” she said.  Senator Moreland flew out to South Korea today to meet with their prime minister, and he won’t be back until Saturday.  Mrs. Moreland is in Paris, and who the hell knows when she’ll be back, so you are on your own.  Nobody I know can handle Her Highness besides them… I sure as hell can’t, and I know she can wipe the floor with any of the big security guys here.  She took three of them out at once last time she was pissed off, and they finally had to shoot her with a fucking tranquilizer dart like a goddamn animal!”

Valerie got a frightened look on her face and muttered to herself, “I better shut the fuck up.”

She got a ring on her cell, and flipped it open while she pulled Alex’s gamey shirt off of him.

“Oh, hell… where?”  she said, and her eyes got a fearful look.  “No, you see if you can divert her over to the servant’s wing, and I’ll try to get him dressed and in the gym.  Maybe she’ll be less ornery if he’s there waiting for her.”

She quickly dialed another number.

“Dammit Greg!”  she said.  “Just bring a fucking handful of clothes… bring the whole fucking drawer for all I care.  No, she’s roaming the main building, and I think she’s on her way toward you over in his room.  Yes, get some stuff and get the hell out of there, unless you want her to break you over her knee!  I’ll meet you with… what the hell’s your name?  Alex, I’ll meet you with Alex in the gym.”

She flipped her phone shut and tossed it onto the sink.  It started ringing as soon as it hit the counter.

“Oh, hell, I know who that is,” she said, jumping up to get the phone.

She blanched as she looked at the little viewscreen and flipped it open.

“Yes Justine,” she said.  “No, I haven’t seen your new tutor.  Where did you leave him?  Does he know how to get from your suite to his room?  Yeah, I didn’t think so.  Who knows where he is?  No, don’t get all pissed off, he’s wandering around somewhere.  I’ll tell Hans to look for him.  I’m sure he’s over in the gym.  Maybe he’ll have him there once we figure out where he wandered to.”

Alex started opening his mouth, and Valerie quickly clapped her hand over it.

“That’s fine.  Yes, I know you’re behind schedule.  Are you going to school today?  I didn’t think so.  No, I’m not going to make you, that’s between you and your father.  You can call him, but he’s halfway across the Atlantic by now.  No, he’s on a government plane, so I’ll have to get the number from his secretary.  Okay, let me go find your…”

She pulled the phone away from her ear after Alex heard the click of Justine hanging up on her.

“Okay, little guy… Alex, sorry.  Let’s get you over to the gym.  Hans will run interference for us, because she’s already over in the servant’s building.  Damn, does she move fast, the little gym bunny bitch.”

“There’s nothing little about her,” Alex moaned, and Valerie looked down at him.

“Uh oh, are you starting your little Stockholm Syndrome?” she said.  “I don’t know how the hell she does that.”

Valerie dragged Alex through the building and as quickly across the manicured lawn between the manor house and the gray building as she could, until she got to the heavy metal door on the south side.

She pulled down on the handle, a big military-looking piece of hardware, and almost dropped Alex as she strained to pull the big door open.  Alex felt like he was watching a bank vault open.  The door was at least two inches thick and it looked like reinforced steel.  It was painted battleship gray like the rest of the building, and the whole structure looked very out of place on the estate grounds.

After some struggle, Valerie got Alex in the big building and moved him through a few hallways until he hit a locker room.  It was covered with pictures of Justine in all sorts of events, track and field, powerlifting, tennis, and one of her in some sort of martial arts uniform hurling a man away from her.  The man had a horrified expression on his face, and Alex thought breakfast was going to come back up to revisit as he looked at the image on the wall.

A short, stocky man came around the corner with a big bundle of clothes and threw them on the floor.

“Oh, fuck, buddy.  Who the hell did you piss off to get this gig?” the man said to Alex, and started pulling his pants off.

“What the hell?” Alex said, and started moving away.

“Listen, guy.  I don’t care who the fuck you are, but if you don’t want to end up in the hospital or worse, you’ll let us help you get ready for your day, here.  I don’t like this shit any more than you do, but man, my heart bleeds for you.  You better try to toughen up, because she’s like ten badass guys all rolled into one!”

Alex stopped struggling, and the man, he assumed it was Greg, the man Valerie had spoken to on her phone, pulled off his shorts. He started holding some of the shorts from the clothes pile up to him, trying to find a pair that fit.  He found one on his fourth try, and quickly pulled them up, not bothering to remove his shoes first.  The pants were loose enough he was able to get them over his shoes without too much trouble.

Valerie meanwhile had sifted through the pile herself, and found a replacement shirt, this one with an embroidered “M” over the breast.  She pulled it on while Greg got Alex’s pants on.

They helped him to his feet, and he found he was more clear-headed than when Valerie first found him.

They stood up, and Greg started gathering the clothes back up into his arms.

“I’m sorry for you, kid, but you hang tough.  If you make it through Saturday, maybe you can get Mr. Moreland to show you some pity and let you off your contract.” Greg said, and departed with most of the clothes bundled in his arms.

“You better go out the back, Greg,” Valerie said, “I’m sure Hans has been sidelined by now.” 

Greg switched direction on a dime, and went out the opposite way he had been heading.

“Okay, buddy, let’s get you out there.  I’m sure Justine is going to have houseguests pretty soon.  Be strong, okay.  If it gets too brutal, try to use the bathroom to give yourself a breather.” She said, and started leaving the same way Greg did.  “She’ll be here soon, so prepare yourself.”

“Okay,” Alex said, beginning to get frightened.  “Thank you, Valerie.”

“Don’t thank me, just don’t say anything about me helping you,” she said, not looking back, “and try to stay in one piece!  Good luck!”

Offline sgaww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 02:32:06 am »
 :rock:

This is really great!

Interesting concept
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 03:02:01 am »
Hey Pac, good to see you over here! Big fan of your stories at A-Love and other places in general. (iceman75 at other places. :) ) k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 04:04:54 am »
 :thanks:

I don't come here much, icey, but I saw people were posting my shit here, so I figured I'd rather do it than someone else... especially when I wasn't getting credit for my own work!

That said, I appreciate the welcome, and thanks sgaw for the kudos.

Cheers,

Pac

Offline mermoz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 06:12:13 am »
K+ and Hope for further development of the great story  :woohoo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2015, 04:35:22 am »
More....

Chapter Four:  Self-defense lesson – Day One

Alex made his way out of the locker room, and no sooner did he get out the door than he bumped headlong into Justine’s massive frame.

“Oof,” he said as he bounced off her to land on his ass.

“Uh oh, there he is!” she said, and reached down for him.

She grabbed his arm and effortlessly wrenched him off the ground, throwing him up onto her big shoulder.  His body lay over her like a wet blanket, and his upper body was almost horizontal from lying on her big solid shoulder, and slightly less solid, but no less impressive breast.

“I found Hans, but he had no idea where you had gotten to.  I’m glad SOMEONE helped you over here.  I know who I think it is, but, you know what?  I just don’t give a fuck today.  I feel so goddamn good, and it’s all thanks to you my little birdie fuck toy!”

Justine bounded down the hallway, Alex’s body bouncing up and down on his alternately soft and hard resting place, until she pushed open another heavy door, much like the entrance door.  He realized the reason for the heavy things, because Justine bulled through it with no more effort than he would have pushing open a flimsy screen door.  The heavy-duty hinges squealed from the sudden incredible force, and the door flew open to bang against the heavy rubber bumpers placed strategically on the wall.

“Jesus, you’re so goddamn strong,” he breathed from his vantage point. 

“Why, thank you Alex,” she beamed.  “That’s one of the nicest things anyone has said to me today.  I didn’t know how soon you’d be able to find your voice after our little breakfast fun… and that wonderful after-breakfast fun!”

He watched the door grow smaller as she cruised into the big gym room.  This was one huge room!  The room looked like a vault, with huge metal walls soaring up to skylights in the ceiling, easily thirty feet over his head.

He started looking around, lifting up slightly on Justine’s big shoulder as she glided into the room.  It was like a big auditorium, with the polished wood floor reminiscent of a basketball court or high school gym.  There were basketball hoops at one side, but Justine had cruised right past them. 

He lifted his head past her own, looking at where they were headed.  The far side of the room held a big assortment of weights and fitness equipment, as well as some pads and heavy bags.  There were both floor-standing and suspended heavy bags, the latter hanging from very heavy chains which were attached to big steel free-standing frames roughly eight feet high.

“What do you think?”  she asked, looking at his face so close to hers.

She pulled his body off her slightly to look him in the eye, her face inches from her own.

“You know, you really are a good looking guy,” she said.  “You’re just so damn small!  I wonder where the hell my dad ever found you… the University of Liliput?”

She laughed at her joke, and Alex just grinned and bore it.  She seemed to be emotionally unstable, changing her thoughts in the blink of an eye.  He imagined her emotions were equally as volatile.

“So I am way the fuck behind schedule today, thanks to you.” she said as she held him out away from her body.  Her big hands wrapped all the way around his thin waist and held him suspended like he was weightless.  “Not that I’m bitching.  If I was bitching, you’d have some bruises to show for it.”

“I’m sorry, Justine,” Alex said to her, squirming a little in her tight grip.  “I just want to please you.”

Alex almost felt like he wanted to throw up from saying it, but he suspected it was what she wanted to hear, and he really didn’t think he could take much more rough treatment by her today.  His shoulder already ached from her grabbing it, and he now realized that she was being gentle!  He couldn’t conceive of so much mind-blowing power in just her arm, and his mind thought about her hoisting him up off his bed like nothing with that big arm.  His mind unconsciously signaled for his hand to drift down and rest on her big arm, the one she had grabbed him with.  He began to become aroused, almost against his will.

‘No… dammit!  What the fuck is happening to me?’ he thought to himself as his modest penis began to rise in his pants.

“Hey.  Hey, you little fuckhead, I’m talking to you!” Justine shook him roughly out of his reverie.  “It’s not play time right now, so put that little pecker away.  You need to help me with my morning workout.  I… gave Hans the morning off.”

She had a cryptic look on her face as she talked about Hans, and he shuddered to think of what happened to the poor guy… certainly nothing like he had been through today!

“Okay,” Justine said.  “Let’s get this show started.”

She set him down on some thick blue pads covering the corner of the room with all the heavy bags and pads.  There were also some martial-arts style weapons here as well, on a neat rack on the wall:  a bo-staff, tonfa, and other blunt weapons.

“So I was thinking we can get warmed up and you can have a little fun,” she said down to him.  “How would you like a little revenge on me for me being so hard on you today?”

It had to be a set-up.

“What do you mean?” Alex asked in a small voice.

She looked down at him and let out a deep breath, causing her majestic chest to rise and fall like some great mountain range above his head.  Even her tits were intimidating as hell!

“Oh, you little pussy.  I mean why don’t you grab your choice of whatever weapon and go to town pounding on me?  I’ll bet you would just love to stave my skull in, wouldn’t you?”  she said, a haughty smile on her face.  “I mean, I pretty much raped you in my rooms over there, and there wasn’t a damn thing your skinny little ass could do about it, was there?” 

She walked over to the rack of weapons and pulled the bo-staff down, doing some expert swings with it while she taunted him.

“I’ll bet that really steams your britches, doesn’t it?  So here’s your chance.  You can take whatever you want here,” she put the staff back and gestured to the rack, “and just beat on me as much as your little heart desires.  I won’t even try to stop you unless you swing for my face.  I would recommend against that.”

Alex was at a loss.  What the hell was she doing?  Of course, he was pissed off and humiliated, and violated and loathing himself… all kinds of messed up emotions.  And here she was, asking him to take it out on her?  What did she want, for him to kill her?  He really did want to kill her for a second, shocking himself.  He was the kind of guy who couldn’t swat flies, or kill ants in his apartment… the last thing he could do was smash her with one of those weapons… could he?

He felt his temper rising, again shocking him, and thought of the unspeakable things she had done to him, and probably would do again, if today was any indicator of the rest of his week.

Before he realized what he was doing, he ran over to the rack and pulled off one of the tonfa, the baton-like weapons police seemed to favor these days, and ran toward her with it raised over his head like a club.

She stood perfectly still, her arms in a loose guard to protect her face.  He brought the tonfun down toward her stomach in a clumsy blow, and the weapon bounced off her abs and jerked out of his poor grip.

She let out a sigh and picked the weapon up, swinging it a few times with blazing speed.

“No, you cute little dipshit,” she said gently, apparently unable to not be vulgar.  “You can’t swing this like that.  You’re going to break your fucking wrist.  Come here a second, and stand with… no wait, that won’t work.”

She got down on her knees, her head about at the same height as his.

“Stand here with your back to me,” she said, and pulled him in tight once he got close enough.  “Here, put your hand here, yeah, that’s it.  See?  Now, watch.”

She guided his arm through a short swing, showing Alex how you let the main part of the tonfun swing loosely in your hand to arc around.  She sent the weapon in a few more controlled arcs, holding his hand at the wrist to get the weapon to snap properly.

“This is actually a PR-24, so you can use it as a stand alone weapon,” she said, her voice taking on an almost maternal tone.  “I like the old wooden tonfa there on the rack.  They have different weighting and you use them in pairs.  This is a good weapon to deliver a nice heavy blow though, because it’s made of steel instead of wood.  It’s a bit specialized, though, so you might not be able to swing it well enough until you practice a bit.  Why don’t you use something a little more fundamental.  You can grab that short staff and it is probably about bo sized for you.  Go get that and come back over here.”

She gave Alex a shove, which he seemed to recognize as a gentle nudge to her.  He was surprised that he picked up on that already, having known her for less than twenty four hours. 

He dropped the tonfun… the PR-24 did she call it...  back on the rack.

“No, it goes right next to the tonfun.  Put it where it belongs.  You have to treat weapons with respect.”  Justine said behind him.

“Sorry,” he said, and set it in the proper place.

He grabbed the short staff she had pointed out to him, and turned to face her.

“Why don’t you just swing at me while I’m on my knees like this?”  she said.  “But come here first and I’ll show you how to use it.  Then you can crack me a good one.”

He was really starting to get freaked out by Justine.  Was she a masochist?  She almost seemed like a sociopath as it was, and the entire staff of enablers around her seemed to let her behave as horribly as she wanted.  “Power hath its privileges,” was the phrase that drifted into his mind, but he quailed at the notion that these people, these power elite, could behave this way with such impunity.  Surely some news organization knew of this crazy place…?  He longed to call one of his friends at CNN with this incredible tidbit.

Justine reached for him as he got close like she did before, and she turned his back into her big cushy breasts.  He let out an involuntary sigh at the contact, and he felt her arm push him tightly into them.

“Oh, you like these big titties, do you?” she said in his ear.  “Well, after we work out, you can have another sip at the tap when lunch is finished.  How’s that grab your little pecker, birdie?”

She reached around and felt his erection.

“Damn, that’s kinda small, birdie.  I don’t think you can stick that little thing in my big pussy and have me feel it.  But you’re so goddamn perfect otherwise… shit.” She said, and squeezed him into her breasts further.  “Okay, enough of this foreplay shit… we’ll have time for that later.  Here’s how you swing this staff.”

Justine took her hand off his cock and grabbed his arm again at the wrist, taking his other arm the same way.  She placed his hands in the correct guard position on the staff, and looked down at his feet.

“So you put the staff like this when you’re at guard,” she said, and bent his arms to the correct location like he was made of soft clay.  “See?  This is how you would line up for a strike against someone in front of you.  Okay, now put your feet… oh fuck.  I can’t tell you.  Keep your arms where they are.”

He felt her big breasts rise up behind him, bumping against his head as she rose to her monumental height.  She moved around nimbly and kneeled before him, looking at his feet.

He was so conflicted at that moment.  He wanted more than anything to either drop down in front of her and latch onto her massive breast… or slam the staff down on the crown of her head.  Either of the two options was fair game in his chaotic mind right now.

“So you put this foot here,” grabbing his foot and moving it into position, “and this one goes here.  There, now that’s a good guard stance.  You need to keep your balance equally distributed between both feet.  Here.”

She moved her hands to his waist and glanced quickly into his eyes.  The weird mixture of awe, fear and fury she saw there made her wrinkle her nose at him.  It was so attractive that he wanted to throw the staff down and wrap his arms around her neck and hold on tight.  What the fuck was happening to him?  Was he going crazy?  Was this some sort of post-traumatic stress?

“Birdie, that look in your eye is funny as hell, and if you are planning to crack me in the noggin, let me just tell you that I guarantee I can take one or more shots from your untrained ass on this skull, so it’s a bad fucking idea.  What will probably happen is I’ll get so pissed off that I’ll rip both of your arms out of their sockets, so please control it.  I don’t want you to break so quickly.  Fuck, it’s only Day One.  I’ve never broken anyone on Day One… oh wait, I take that back.  Well, I don’t want to break YOU on Day One… okay?  I know you’re pissed off.  I would be ready to kill if I were you.  Just wait a second, and I’ll let you hit me as much as you want, okay?”

Alex’s face went from conflicted to shocked as she spoke to him in an almost sad tone of voice.  This girl was totally fucking cracked!  Is she trying to tell me she’s sorry?  What the fuck is this?

She saw the change in his face and laughed.

“I’ll bet you think I’m totally wacko, don’t you?” she said, suppressing her laughter.  “That’s okay, you’ll see in a second what the score is.  Hang in there, sport.”

She stood back up and moved behind him again, kneeling and pressing her breasts again into his little body.

“Mmm, that is nice and cozy, isn’t it, baby?” she cooed in his ear.  “Okay, let’s see how this goes.  What I want you to do is step forward and swing in a short sideways arc like this.  You want to snap your hands in opposite directions when you do it to make the end of the staff hit as hard as possible.”

She took his arms in her hands, and swung the staff as she directed, pulling his arms toward each other, left inward and right outward, and the staff snapped outward in the air, making a loud whoosh from the speed of the strike.

“There, see?  Come here for a second.” She said and stood again, walking over toward one of the standing heavy bags.

He considered hitting her in the back, and it was almost like she was reading his mind.

“Why don’t you go ahead?” she said, lifting her arms up over her head, and he almost dropped the staff.  “Little guy, you’re not the only one I’ve let do this, you do realize that, right?  Hit me in the back or legs or arms wherever you want.  You won’t have much power, but it should still be a good solid hit.  Give it a shot.”

He hesitated, and her voice rose to an almost deafening level in the big echo-heavy room.

“DO IT!” she yelled, and Alex moved forward and hit her solidly in the ribs with the staff.

He gave an admirable first showing of himself, and the staff snapped out to land heavily under her right arm, making a dull thud as it connected.

She looked down her side, twisting to see where the staff was still touching her body.

“Hey, that was pretty good!” she said, excitedly.  “You’re a pretty quick study, birdie!  I’ll bet that was a good half-power shot for you!  I’m impressed.”

Alex’s face drained of color.  She didn’t even register that that hard hit hurt her in the least!  Now he knew why she didn’t care, why she was so nonchalant about turning her back on a person with a weapon who may have the motivation to kill her.

She lifted up her shirt, and there was a light pink mark against the bumps and ridges of her oblique muscles.

She turned and looked down at Alex with a big beaming smile.

“You might not be such a little pussy after all, Alex!”  she said, and he could hear the excitement in her voice.  “I think you are going to go the distance!”

She pulled up her shirt, revealing the insanely dense musculature of her abs.

“Give it some more whacks, little guy.  I was going to have you practice-”

Alex didn’t wait for her to finish her sentence.  He snapped the staff out at her stomach, trying to prove that he could actually hurt her.  He hit her again and again, and she started talking again, conversationally.

“-on the heavy bag, but I really don’t think you need it.  There, see?  Doesn’t that feel good?  Smack the shit out of me.  I’m such a big, mean bitch, aren’t I?”

She seemed like she was actually enjoying him hitting her!  His shots were landing heavily, and he was stepping into them, like she showed him, landing blow after blow on her abs.  Little pink marks were starting to darken her skin at the sites where he struck her, but she just kept on talking like he wasn’t hitting her at all!  He must have hit her ten times on her stomach… all the marks were starting to show from it… and it was totally ineffective!

“Oh my fucking God!”  He said, as he stepped into the strike, hitting her harder and harder.

“Birdie…” she said, looking at his increasingly desperate face.  “…Alex?”

He kept hitting her, over and over, unable to believe the hits weren’t doing anything.  A cry began to escape his throat as he continued hitting her, building in volume, growing with his desperate attempt to make her face at least register pain.  He finally wore himself out after hitting her over fifty times, and he dropped to his knees, breathing hard from his exertion.  His hands now stung from gripping the staff so tightly and hitting the stony wall of Justine’s abs so many times.  The staff fell from his hands and landed on the thick pads under his feet.

He began sobbing again, a heart-wrenching, anguished crying that made his entire body shake.

Justine reached down and picked him up and held him to her chest.

“That’s right, little baby,” she said, “you go ahead and cry.  Good baby.  You’re such a sweet little baby, Alex.”

She soothed him again and again, and he clung to her just like a baby, sobbing hysterically in her arms, her big breasts overwhelming his little chest as Justine held him tightly to her.  She soothed him over and over, and after several minutes, his cries began to subside.  She took his arms from around her neck, and kissed the palms of his sore hands, shifting him to lie on her shoulder.  She did that with each hand, and his crying soon gave way to sniffling and an overwhelming exhaustion.

She carried him over to the weights and reached down into her bag for her cellphone.

“Valerie,” she said, “Yeah, you dizzy cunt.  Of course I know you got him dressed.  I don’t care.  Come get him and put him in bed.  He’s not going to be any use to me today.  No, he’s like Adam was… he’s really fucking weepy.  He’s cute as hell, so I don’t mind.  No, let him take lunch and dinner in his room.  I’ll try again tomorrow.  No, he’s going to be fun.  No, if you call my father and I find out, you will be looking for a new job and a new way to eat solid food.  As fucking gorgeous as you are, I will not hesitate to make you suffer, you know that.  Just so we’re straight on this.  Little Birdie here is mine, at least until dad gets back.  I’m hoping it’s longer.”

She hung up the phone and looked over at Alex, now passed out on her shoulder from the emotional trauma he’d been through.  She gave him a light kiss on the lips and lay him out on the floor.

“Ooh, little birdie… little Alex… you are a fucking keeper!  I might even take it easier on you to NOT break you… if I can help myself.”

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 06:25:05 pm »
Sooo I am familiar with this story from the "other site" on which it is posted, and despite the fact that Justine isn't one of your favorite characters, she is one of mine.  This is one of your best stories in my opinion (a toss up btw this, Barfight, High School Crush and My New Neighbor).  At the end of 2013 you said that you were a chapter and a half into the next post.  Does that mean that you have returned to this story and we are going to see more installments featuring Justine's feats of strength and her evolution into the ridiculously strong being she is destined to become ... I HOPE SO!!!!

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2015, 11:50:55 pm »
I'm really intrigued by this whole premise.  Looking forward to seeing where it goes.  Keep it up!

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 03:01:28 am »
Sooo I am familiar with this story from the "other site" on which it is posted, and despite the fact that Justine isn't one of your favorite characters, she is one of mine.  This is one of your best stories in my opinion (a toss up btw this, Barfight, High School Crush and My New Neighbor).  At the end of 2013 you said that you were a chapter and a half into the next post.  Does that mean that you have returned to this story and we are going to see more installments featuring Justine's feats of strength and her evolution into the ridiculously strong being she is destined to become ... I HOPE SO!!!!

I have begun again, Nickolai. I just reread it myself prior to starting here, and am coming at it with fresh eyes. It's not ready yet, but soon. I posted here for the above reason, but also to get myself back into the characters.

Thanks for your post.

Best,

Pac

cwmoss

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2015, 05:16:00 am »
This is a great story Pac! Thanks for the re-post.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 08:51:00 pm »
 Thanks for the comments everyone.

Here's a bit more....

Chapter Five:  Facing the Inevitable

Alex came around in the early afternoon.  He felt like he had slept for a year, and he was uncharacteristically groggy.  He normally popped out of bed, but now he slipped his feet over the edge, taking time to get his bearings.

The whole day felt like a bad dream, and the events leading up to now came drifting back slowly, no less shocking with his new revelation.  She raped him!  She took him against his will, and her gigantic size and overwhelming strength made his resistance seem like nothing as she had her way.  He almost wanted to sob again from the revelation hitting him again.  It was like a slap to the face as he thought about it.

He stripped his clothes, wanting nothing more than to get in the shower and wash the horrible thought away.  He made his way into the small bathroom and shower, and turned the heat to blisteringly hot.  As he stepped in, the water stung against his skin.

He needed the pain, as if the scalding would scourge the painful memories away from his flesh like a medieval purification.  He thought about scalding himself to the danger point, thinking maybe Justine wouldn’t want to touch him if he hurt himself badly enough, but he resisted the fleeting urge.  Despite her treatment, his mind still wandered back to the feel of her incredible breasts on his back as she guided him through the martial-arts strikes with the weapons.

Another flash of panic hit him as he remembered the weapons he wielded against her and how they did nothing to hurt her.  He hit her so many times his hands ached, and still she barely registered his blows… scratch that.  She registered it, but it didn’t do ANYTHING.  It made little pink marks on her unbelievably muscled belly and that was it.  She probably could have waded through his hardest hits like walking through a gentle rain.  He knew that if he had hit any other human being like that, it would have killed them at worst, hurt them at the very least.  Even if he wasn’t the strongest guy in the world, he hit her dozens of times!  So many that he lost count.  Who on this planet could withstand that? Certainly she did it to intimidate him further.

And the power she wielded… how could a person, not to mention a young woman, have that kind of ungodly strength?  Her one arm lifted his body as if he weighed nothing!  Her simple, light swat on the behind launched his body into the air and threw him five feet… and left his butt stinging like it had been lit on fire.  Even now, hours later, it still hurt.  His subconscious must have realized how much pain he was in, since he seemed to have maneuvered himself away from lying on his back as he slept.  Touching himself even now in the shower was painful… from one seemingly gentle swat!

His fear rose anew in him.  How could he defend himself?  She was going to show up again.  For all he knew, she was marching toward him this very instant, her gigantic body crashing through the halls of this building.  Nothing he could do could stop her, not even make her hesitate.  The woman he had seen earlier, Valerie, the one who helped him, had mentioned in passing that she could take on three of the hulking security guards at the same time and win!

He was quickly working himself into a panic from his fearful thoughts, his hands scrubbing harder and harder at his skin.  He finally sank down to the floor of the tub, lying on his side and crying again at the hopelessness of his situation.

After a half hour of alternating panic and self pity, Alex finally made his way back into what seemed to be his new home.  He dressed in the same shirt and pants, in case his tormentor decided to renew her abuse.  At least he wouldn’t be hurt for not being “out of uniform”.

A light knock startled him out of his reverie.  Immediate panicked thoughts of Justine kicking the door in and reaching for his throat flashed through his brain, and he about peeled the wallpaper off the wall in an attempt to escape.  He came to his senses shortly thereafter, and again a knock came from his door.

He got down from the bed to answer, and Valerie was standing outside his door.  She had a covered tray in her hands, and the smell of the food under it was intoxicating.

“Hi, Alex.” She began.  “I know you’re not doing so well, but I was hoping you could take a quick lunch to build up your strength.  She’s being unusually tolerant today, but I don’t know how long that will last.  Eat quickly just in case, okay?  I’ll check in on you tonight to see how you’re doing.”

Valerie handed Alex the tray, and turned on her heel as he held it.

“…thanks,” he said quietly to her retreating form.

He had a quiet meal in his room, and pondered his situation.  He really needed to look at that contract again, and vowed to ask Valerie how to speak to Moreland’s counsel.  His mind was still a whirl of emotions, and he had a hard time not spontaneously breaking into tears or panic attacks, but he was beginning to use his intellect again.

The thought of just getting up and walking away from this place recurred in his mind, but he remembered Valerie’s asides to him as she cleaned him up, how Moreland was so powerful he could just make Alex disappear.

He regretted his hasty decision to leave his job, his eagerness to sign onto a position without prior knowledge of the details, how Moreland would have his counsel in his car with him.  He realized the whole thing was some sort of set up, and wanted to kick himself from the blindness of his actions.

“Could a contract signed like that be binding?” he said aloud to himself, and realized if it went to court, the word of a four-term U.S. Senator versus a down-on-his-luck postdoc working in a supercenter was practically a no-brainer as to the outcome.  A signed, countersigned, notarized document would hold up in any court, if he ever got the chance to present a case….

So what was the resolution?  Reason with Justine?  Beg for mercy?  Endure the torment and humiliation until the end of the week?  He was at such a loss, and he had trouble even fathoming the depth of his situation, much less a rational course of action.

A few hours passed, and Alex whiled away the time by looking at the Code of Conduct Manual for Staff at the Moreland Estate in Overland Park (what a mouthful) and the Tutorial Manual.

The Code of Conduct book was pretty standard, but the inserted sections pertaining to Justine were disconcerting, with words like “caution” and “deference” ringing in his ears like an alarm.

The Tutorial Manual read like a battle plan.  Inside were Justine’s psychological evaluations and physical statistics… he gulped aloud when he saw seven foot three and  three hundred sixty five pounds. The book also contained suggested strategies for compliance to an educational curriculum.  It was thorough and discussed how to not cow to her and what tone of voice got her respect or acquiescence.  At the top of the first page in bold letters was written: 

It is essential that Justine NOT see this manual.

He pored over both books at length, comfortable in the cool pages, back in familiar territory.  He began to think about reasoning with Justine.  It was the easiest course of action, and if he ingratiated himself to her enough, maybe she would see his point of view.  Maybe he could actually get this young woman the grade her father had requested and be relieved of this horrible duty.  His knees knocked at the prospect of facing Justine again, but he steeled himself to attempt to reason with this obviously intelligent young woman, keeping some of the manual’s outlined strategies in mind.

He was considering getting up and walking out of the room, just to see what the rest of the place was like, when the door opened up and Justine came in, so quietly that Alex didn’t notice at first.  He finally looked up from his rumination and nearly had a heart attack.  His heart began wildly beating in his chest, and he had a momentary fight or flight reaction.  His eyes began darting around the room, and his legs tensed, preparing to launch him past Justine out the door.

“Hey, relax, Birdie.  I’m just here for my Civics lesson,” she said calmly. 

Oddly enough, she was dressed in a school uniform.  She had on a mid-thigh plaid skirt and a white button down blouse that looked ready to explode off her gigantic body.  He could see the outline of a red bra that showed through the tightly stretched shirt.

Alex became aroused in spite of himself, and resisted the urge to slap himself across the face.  The jumble of emotions that tore through his body in her presence made him want to curl up and die.

Justine seemed to sense the level of panic in him, and appeared to be trying to calm him down.

“Y-you’re here for a lesson?” he asked in a small voice, his eyes drifting to the large gap in her shirt at the fullest part of her chest. 

She smiled down at him, and drew herself up to her full height, and the gap looked like it grew the the point where buttons would start shooting around the room.

“Of course.  Why the fu-… why did my father hire you if not to teach me?  It wasn’t as a dance partner, right?” she said with chuckle.

Alex conjured the outrageous scenario of them ballroom dancing, and he almost laughed from the image in his head.  This appeared to catch Justine by surprise.

He blanched as she looked hard at him, and he felt his body unconsciously tremble under her gaze.

“Something funny?” she said, the smile gone from her face.

“N-no, Justine,” he said.  “I was just thinking about the two of us… dancing.”

“Oh really?”  she said, looking down at him.  “I don’t think that’s funny.  As a matter of fact, I think you and I could dance just fine.  Here…”

She reached over to Alex, who had the look of a deer caught in the headlights, and plucked his body off the mattress by grabbing the front of his shirt.  She stood up to her monumental height and held his body close to her, her face level with his.  She put her other hand on the middle of his back, pushing him into her massive breasts, and took the hand off his shirt, instead holding his arm out to the side.

“See?  You’re so light on your feet when you dance with me, it’s like they aren’t even touching the ground.”  She said, and waltzed lightly around the room with his body hanging from her chest.  “We could go to any of those fucked up political functions my daddy plans and steal the show.”

As gigantic as she was, she was graceful as a cat, and twirled through the little space without touching anything.  She did a few more passes through the room, then pushed Alex’s body against the wall and took her hands away.  He was pinned by her huge breasts to the wall like a bug in a collection, and he went from concerned to worried in the skip of a heartbeat.  Her eyelids were heavy as she held Alex high above the floor with her amazingly full bosom.

“And afterward, after all the dignitaries have gone home for the night, or adjourned to their rooms, we could just hang out of the dance floor and make out.  What do you think about that, Birdie?”

She pressed in on him harder, and his hands moved up to her breasts, pushing against them to ease the pressure.

“Yeah, you like my big tits, don’t you?  You fought me this morning, but I think you like being taken, don’t you?  I had a pretty good workout today, even after all of the distractions, so I just wanted to come in and… thank you for the inspiration.”

This was a little different Justine than he had seen in the morning.  That was a fired-up, angry, no-holds-barred woman.  This was a soft-speaking, rational-sounding woman… except she was now coming onto Alex, after everything she did earlier, and it seemed like she had no problems forcing herself on him again!

Alex was having trouble breathing from her huge breasts pressing so hard into him, and his legs began involuntarily kicking out, striking her hard body and bouncing off.  He pushed as hard as he could against her breasts, and all he managed to do was sink his hands into the front of her overburdened shirt.

“Oh, come on.  Don’t tell me these big beauties don’t do anything for you,” she said, and put her hands on her hips, totally unconcerned with Alex’s flailing legs.

“What other woman do you know that can do this?” she said and inhaled deeply, flexing her pecs and throwing out her lats simultaneously.  Her huge breasts rose up majestically as her chest swelled incredibly large.  The strained buttons across her chest exploded off the shirt as her chest swelled up against him, exposing the red satin bra underneath.  She almost looked to Alex like she was growing right in front of his astounded face… as if she wasn’t intimidating enough!

Alex’s body slid up the wall and the pressure increased from hard to crushing, pinning his hands as her breasts pushed into the wall around him.  The air blasted out of his lungs.  His eyes bulged from the pressure, and Justine stepped away from the wall slightly.

“Oh!  I’m probably squeezing the shit out of you, aren’t I?” she said with a laugh that shook Alex’s body in place.

The pressure left him, and he drew a deep breath of air.  He hung limply against the wall, the surreal situation completely blowing his mind.  He dimly became aware of two big bulges growing in his palms, pushing out through the big bra and shirt like it wasn’t there.

“Alex,” Justine said, looking into his eyes.

“Y-yes?” he said.

“If you’re going to hold my nipples, you need to be playing with them.” She said, a sardonic smile on her face.  “You know how many guys in my class would give their left nut to be playing with my tits?  ALL of them.  They’re all pretty fragile, though.  I don’t mind if they’re little tiny guys like you, but a six foot guy should be able to withstand something.  None of them can, though, so I’ve pretty much given up on all of those pussies.  If I’m going to go at it with a wimpy guy, I would like a little cuddly one.  One I can hold in my arms like a little baby, and play with and put on my lap.  Like you, Alex.  Don’t you want to play with me, just a little?”

Her eyes burned into his frightened face.

“I want to play with YOU,” she said, leaning forward, bringing her face to within inches of his.  “I want to play teacher and student.  I even dressed the part.”

Justine looked down at her shirt, with Alex pinned against it, and her brow furrowed.

“Ah, fuck it!  I had this whole fantasy of coming in here and seducing you, but you’re so fucking scared of me it would never work,” she said, “and I even ruined the damn shirt already.  I was planning on having it pop a little later while we played.  None of this shit I ever try seems to work out.  I must not be very good at it.”

She pulled back from the wall completely, and Alex dropped to the floor.

“Maybe I should just pound the shit out of you and get all this over with,” she said, turning away from him. 

She sounded sad, but Alex really wasn’t listening to the tone of her voice.  All he heard was the promise of violence.

“No!  Wait!” he said in a panic.  “I can try to calm down… please don’t hurt me any more.  We can play… please!  I’ll play teacher with you.  I can even fix your shirt!”

Justine turned back to him, her face hopeful.

“Really?  You’d want to play one of my games?  None of you brainy little fuckers ever wanted to play before,” she said, seeming to grow more excited by the second.  “How can you fix my shirt?  The buttons are God knows where in this room.”

Alex dropped to his hands and knees and started scrambling around on the floor.  He was so terrified of being hurt again that he would have carved some buttons from one of the chair legs if it would keep Justine’s super strong hands off him.

“I’ll look!” he said from the floor, and amazingly managed to find one of the three buttons that shot off her shirt.  It had a chip out of it from hitting the wall so hard, but was still intact.

A little more looking found the other two.  One survived, but the other was cracked in half.

“All I need is a needle and thread,” Alex said, still terrified.

He willed himself to calm his speaking.  He was so terrified of her grabbing him by his shoulder again, which still hurt terribly, or swatting him “gently” on the ass.  Even her gentle touch was brutally painful to his much smaller body.

‘If I can just get her to relax again, maybe she won’t hurt me,’ his panicked mind thought.

Justine had her cellphone out.

“Valerie,” she said, “I need someone here to get me a needle and thread NOW.  Yes, I’m in the Tutor’s room.  We are having a Civics lesson.  Yes, I’m serious.  We’re getting ready to discuss… hey, what the hell are we discussing today?”

Alex sweated to think of a fundamental Civics topic.

“First Amendment!” Alex called out quickly.

“Valerie, it just so happens that we are discussing any American’s God-given right to tell the help to hurry the FUCK up in getting me a needle and thread,” Justine said into the phone.  “If they’re not here in the next minute, then you’ll see me exercise my Second Amendment right and bear arms on the motherfucker who doesn’t have it here PRONTO!”

She flexed her monumental arms as she spoke into the phone, as if Valerie could see her.  Alex turned several shades more pale as he saw the sleeves of her shirt swell ominously large, with little tearing sounds accompanying it.

He jumped up from the floor and ran over to her, leaping up and holding onto her arm.  He actually swung a bit from the forward momentum in his haste to calm her down.

“No, that’s the next lesson!  No bearing arms today!” he said up to her.

She looked down at him.  He was able to jump up and hang from her arm that cradled the cellphone.  It didn’t dip, of course, and poor Alex’s small hands were having trouble holding onto her huge upper arm from its sheer massive size.

She smiled down at him, and her demeanor changed.

“Nix that, Valerie,” she said.  “My tutor Alex has informed me the Second Amendment lesson isn’t until next time.  Hurry up with the needle and thread, though.”

She hung up the phone and held her arm out with Alex hanging off it.  His fingers slipped a bit from the motion.  He struggled to hold on, since it seemed like she was enjoying it.

“You are so fucking cute, do you know that?” she said down to him in what he guessed was a happy tone of voice.  “I could just eat you alive!”

He couldn’t be sure, though, because this was the first time he’d heard anything approaching this level of calm in her since he arrived last night.

“Your hands are so damn small!  I don’t even think both of your hands could cover my whole bicep.  Here, let’s see.”

She lowered him down to the ground, and sat down on his bed, which creaked loudly from her weight.  Alex stood next to her incredibly huge frame, and she began unbuttoning her blouse, being careful not to flex her arms too much as she moved.

She got the blouse off, and the huge red satin bra stood out in all its glory, drawing Alex’s eye like a beacon.  The rest of her unbelievably muscled upper body was like an afterthought, looming in the back of Alex’s mind as a terrifying warning of this woman’s awesome might. 

“I thought you’d like that,” she said down to him.  “I think you like big boobs, don’t you?”

Even sitting on the bed, her head was slightly higher than his

He gulped audibly, and Justine laughed quietly.

“You know, I think I’m going to start taking these damn meds more often,” she said, looking surprised.  “I’m so damn calm right now!  You know, I’m really enjoying our little lesson, Bir… Alex.”

A quiet knock on the door threatened to alter the mood.  Justine’s face visibly darkened, and Alex rushed to the door, hoping to prevent any roughness from the now-calm Justine.

He pulled open the door and a frightened staffer was standing there with a sewing needle and a spool of white thread.  He was trembling in fear as he stood with the needle and thread held in front of him at arm’s length near the door.

“Excellent, thank you,” Alex said, taking the items.

He quickly shut the door, bumping into Justine’s body as he turned.  Her chiseled belly stood immediately before him, and he was shocked.  He managed to not jump back from her hard body, realizing she would probably not like the response.

The thing that really shocked him was how she had gotten over to him.  She made absolutely no sound getting up.  He couldn’t figure out how the bedsprings didn’t creak, or how she had seemed to almost appear behind him.  Her huge breasts loomed over him, slightly above the height of his head, and from their closeness, he wasn’t able to see her face.

“Who was that out there?” she asked, her voice muffled by the huge amount of breast flesh between her mouth and his ears.

“Um, I don’t know.  He was a young guy with dark hair.” Alex said up to her.

“Your breath is tickling my belly,” she said, and Alex could see goosebumps appear across the vast expanse of skin of her stomach.  “I like how close you are.  I can feel the heat from your little body.  Maybe we should try dancing like this sometime.  I may have to let you lead, because I can’t even see you down there, you tiny little shit.”

A familiar scent arose in Alex’s nostrils, and he resisted the urge to quake in fear.  The closeness of her body was having its usual chaotic effect on him.  The mixture of fear, lust, and awe was so disorienting, he didn’t realize he was just staring at her incredibly muscular stomach as the goose bumps formed until he heard her voice above him.

“What are you doing down there, my little tutor?” Justine said down to him. 

Her voice was soft, seductive.  He had to hold himself back from putting his arms around her big body.  He was worried what would happen if he did.  It certainly wouldn’t be gentle.

“I’m… sorry.  I’m trying to thread this needle,” he said, scrambling to get the thread off the spool.

Justine stepped back and was able to look down at him.

“That was probably Jason out there, and that little bastard is lucky you got the door.  This is the second time in a week he took his sweet time in getting me something.  He’s a little pudgy, and I think anyone who is working for me needs to be healthier than that little tub of lard.  I’ll get him to lose a few pounds….”

She was visibly beginning to get worked up as she looked hard at the door, and Alex thought quickly to defuse her volatile temper.

“Can you hand me your shirt, please, Mistress?” he asked.  “I can sew your buttons back on.  I fix my own clothing like that.”

“Mmm… mistress,” she said with a lazy smile, the growing anger forgotten in a flash.  “I’m not sure if I like that or if I like to hear you say my name more.”

He seemed to take her mind of her servant, and Justine turned to reach the blouse behind her on the bed.  He watched, amazed as the muscles rippled across her torso from the movement.  She turned back around and saw the awe-filled expression on Alex’s face.

“What?  What are you looking at?” she asked him.

Without realizing, Alex reached his hand out and ran it over the black and blue marks across her stomach, the marks where he had hit her with the staff so many times.  The needle and thread were completely forgotten and dropped to the floor.  He touched each mark, still barely able to believe that all of the hard hits had done absolutely nothing to her other than discolor her smooth skin.

She laughed again, this time amused.

“You hit pretty hard with that staff for a beginner,” she said.  “I was really impressed this morning.  I am going to enjoy teaching you how to defend yourself from big mean girls.” 

A new flood of her scent hit Alex like a fist, and he snapped out of his trance, realizing he was running both hands over her washboard stomach now.  He looked at his hands in shock, and they stopped moving over her.

“Keep going, little Alex,” Justine said down to him.  “Don’t stop now.  That feels so good.  I want your little hands on me.”

Alex was afraid to stop, but so conflicted by touching her.  She was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, not that he’d seen many, but the horrible treatment this morning, the violence, the fear she inspired in him were all combining in him to totally confuse him. 

She was so gigantic and intimidating, but so alluring… she was also so horribly violent and unpredictable.  He thought he would go mad from the conflict in his mind as he felt her rock-hard muscles under his hands.

He also thought about the fact that she was so much younger than him.  He was fast approaching thirty, and she had to be half that, right?  She was still in high school.  Senator Moreland had never told him her age, and even the Tutorial Manual had not mentioned her age… oh my God, the manual!

He cast a nervous glance at his desk.  The Code of Conduct book lay over top of it, thankfully, but he was worried about her possibly seeing it in her visit to his little room.

Justine let out a growl far above his head, and he felt her breathing quicken.  He had to get her out of the room!

She solved the problem for him by reaching down and snatching him right off his feet by the collar of his shirt.  She reached for the door with the hand her shirt was in, and strode through, Alex hanging from her other hand.  She moved with purpose through the hallways, walking so fast that the rooms went by in a blur.

She was out of the servant’s building in seconds, making her way purposefully to her gym.  She didn’t even seem to notice Alex’s weight until she got to the heavy door of the building.  She extended her arm out, and Alex hung in front of the door, his feet dangling above the ground.

“Get that, I’m out of hands,” she chuckled.

He pushed down the heavy metal handle with a grunt, and Justine pulled him back toward her.  He could hear his shirt collar ripping and feel it strain against his neck, and the heavy door started pulling open.  He had a hard time holding onto the handle with both hands, but it got far enough open that Justine was able to nimbly maneuver around it.  She hardly seemed to notice, and again moved with purpose into the building.

She made it into the big open area and headed directly toward the weapons and heavy bags.  As she approached, she tossed her shirt aside and dropped down onto her back on the mats, placing Alex atop her stomach.

“Touch me, Alex,” she said, and the commanding tone of her voice told him he would be wise to comply.  “Everywhere.”

The dam finally burst, and Alex went wild with lust, running his hands over Justine’s body, feeling the incredible hardness.  It still wasn’t the most pleasant for Alex, since his hands on her caused her to rock her body under him.  He was thrown from her several times, and without missing a beat, her strong arm would reach out for him, pulling him back roughly onto her.  She didn’t seem to be able to control the power of her hands, and the places she grabbed him invariably hurt from the crushing pressure.  He winced each time, but bit his tongue lest he interrupt her bliss.  From what he had seen so far, that would be extremely bad.

In spite of the discomfort he enjoyed himself, though the chaos of his emotions continued to bubble beneath the surface. 

“I can’t fucking take it anymore!” Justine suddenly shouted and sat up.

Alex was tossed off her like a bucking bronco, sprawling backward on the mats.

She jumped up quickly and scanned the weapons rack.  She grabbed the heavy PR-24 baton and moved quickly back toward Alex.

“Hold on to this,” she said, and lay back down in front of him, stripping her skirt and panties off. 

Her massive thighs stretched out toward him, gigantic and rippling with muscle.  He stood transfixed at the Amazon stretched out before him, awestruck at the sight.

“Come here, Alex,” she commanded.

He moved forward and began to move around to the side of her body.

“No,” she said, and pointed between her legs.

Alex looked at the monumental legs rising up before him and hesitated.

“Now,” she said, the deathly calm causing his fear to rise anew.

He started moving slowly forward and looked at her legs as he passed in between them.  He thought about the nearly incalculable power in them, and what even the tiniest squeeze from her could do to him.  He had images in his head of a tin can being crushed like in an old beer commercial, only his body took the place of the can.

“Take the baton and put it between my knees,” Justine said.

Her authority was so absolute he didn’t hesitate and held out the baton.  Her knees moved toward him with frightening speed and he flinched, but she caught the baton between them before he jumped back, falling over her body to land hard on her.  It was like falling backward onto the sidewalk, except his head landed atop her huge breasts.  His body slammed hard, stunning him, but his head was saved the concussion.

Her arms grasped his body at the waist and she spun him around to face her, his head facing down at the huge cleavage created by the bra.  He could see the seams where the panels of the bra came together pulling apart from her heavy breathing, and every deep excited breath from Justine seemed to pull the seams farther apart.  Her massive quaking breasts filled his vision as he heard her voice, throaty with excitement.

“Fuck me, Alex.”

Her arms guided his body down toward her musky pussy, and he placed his hands on the massive thighs to either side of him, rising like gigantic columns.  Each one was significantly thicker than his waist, and he marveled at how solid they were.  It felt more like running his hands on a marble column than a woman’s thighs, and the only thing that broke the illusion was the smoothness and warmth of her legs.

Alex couldn’t have stopped moving toward her full, puffy labia if he had wanted to, and Justine guided his erect cock into her, a little gasp signifying that she actually could feel him enter her, despite her earlier humiliating comments.

“Ohhh,” she said with a deep moan, and her whole body shuddered around him.  It felt like he was in an earthquake, and he steeled himself against jumping back in fear.  He heard a strange creaking noise behind him, but the sensation of Justine’s surprisingly tight pussy enveloping his cock made him forget his perilous position.

“Oh my God!” he wailed, and her hands nearly tore him in half from shoving his body so hard into her.

He cried out in pain from her rough handling, and she pulled her hands quickly off him.

“Oh, fuck, Birdie!  Don’t break now, dammit!  Fuck the hell out of me!”  she said and lifted her arms up to her bra, tearing it off her massive breasts like it was made of tissue paper.

She flung the cups of her bra away, the heavy supporting straps snapping as her powerful arms threw the pieces away in her eagerness to get at her breasts.  Their perfect forms rose proudly off her chest, the strong pectoral muscles holding them high on her chest.  They stood so high, Alex had to lift up high to see her face over them.

Alex started slamming into her, and he could tell Justine was restraining herself from grabbing him.  He could see her hands strongly kneading her breasts while he fucked her, and her frustration at his gentleness (to her) was beginning to mount.

“Harder, you little pussy!  I need it harder!” she was screaming at him. 

Her hands sunk so deeply into her breasts he was afraid she was going to hurt herself, and angry red marks appeared on her breasts where her strong fingers kneaded them.  She started pulling her nipples hard, pulling them far off her colossal breasts, and they rose to the point where he actually had to look up at them! 

Alex was terrified she would grab him and rip him apart so he reached his arms around her thighs as far as they would go, then started slamming his body into her, pushing hard with his legs.  It was like crashing his hips into a wall, and he started hurting after a few thrusts, but he was more afraid of letting up and receiving far worse from Justine’s excited attentions.  Her casual attention was enough to bruise him, so in this state he feared she truly would “break” him.

The added force from Alex seemed to mollify her somewhat, and Justine stopped pulling so hard on her breasts.  However, she was now moving her hips down to meet his, and the force from her little thrusts was almost bowling him off his feet. 

‘God, she’s so strong!  Even her tiny motion is like a hit from a strong man!’ he thought as her hips nearly doubled him over with each thrust.

He held on as long as he could and her excitement rose to a fever pitch.  He heard the creaking noise again, only this time much louder.  He looked back, and the police baton had now been bent inward toward him by several inches!

“It’s bending, Justine!  The PR something or other!” he cried to her.

“OH FUCK!  Not now, God dammit!  Hurry Birdie!  Fucking hurry!” she yelled down to him so loudly his ears rung.   

Alex redoubled his efforts, while Justine increased her light pushing against his hips.  He thought his pelvis would crack from the force of her thrusting against him.  Grunts of pain involuntarily escaped his lips from the battering, and he stopped being able to push hard against her.  His body was all but tossed around as she rocked hard into him.

“Do something!”  Justine yelled down to him, making him cringe as he held on for dear life.  “Touch me or some damn thing, Birdie!  Don’t just flap around like a sheet on the wind, you little fucker!”

‘What the hell CAN I do?’ he thought in a panic. 

The panic ratcheted up a notch when he heard another ominous creak from the baton behind him, and he took one arm from around a massive thigh to reach toward her pussy, seeking out her clit.  He threw his body over hers, and reached between them, rubbing her as hard as he could.  Alex’s exhaustion was way past his normal capability, but the adrenaline and fear of the police baton being crushed by Justine’s huge legs spurred him into a frenzy of movement.

His hand shoved hard into her clit, and he pinched it as hard as he could.

“HOLY FUCK!” Justine screamed and came with crushing force against him.  She lifted up with her legs and thrust her hips so hard against his body that he was hurled up and away from her, barely missing the police baton.  To a bystander it might have looked like he was fired ass-first from a cannon like some perverse circus performer.

His little body went airborne, and as he sailed away Justine’s shaking legs finally destroyed the police baton.  It broke cleanly in half with a loud SNAP.  The pieces flew upward over her head and her gigantic thighs collided with a sound more reminiscent of thunder than of flesh meeting flesh.

Alex crashed down on the far side of the large mats.  His limp body went tumbling several feet further to stop in a heap at the mat’s edge, near the free weights.  He didn’t land on any, but the impact of her hips was more than enough to put him out of commission.  He was unconscious before he touched the mats, knocked senseless from the impact that hurled him nearly fifteen feet across the room.

Offline Pac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 10:55:33 pm »
More....

Chapter Six:  Aftermath

Alex startled himself awake from a dream where had been slowly crushed by a car parked on his chest.  He found himself lying naked in a gigantic bed, and the inspiration for the dream manifested itself in what felt like a rock lying on his chest.  He had to assume it was Justine’s gigantic bed, which meant the rock was….

He felt her huge arm move across his body as his jolt caused Justine to stir.  The huge arm slid off him as she turned in her sleep, and it felt like thirty pounds had been lifted from him.  He had a momentary sense of panic as her huge body rose up onto its side, her immense breast dangling threateningly over his head.  It appeared that the huge globe of flesh would come crashing down on him at any moment, but it held position high above him as Justine curled slightly in her sleep, a slight smile forming on her face.  She seemed to be having a pleasant dream, and her body moved sensuously next to him, the big limbs undulating on the bed. 

He watched, enthralled, as the white cotton shirt that tightly covered the huge breast tented outward as her big nipple became erect.  It slowly pushed the fabric out startlingly far, and Alex resisted the urge to reach up to it.  Before he realized it, his hand stretched far above his head to rub against the huge turgid nipple, his hand looking so small against the gigantic breast it projected from.

Justine let out a soft moan and her massive body shifted again, creating a depression in the mattress under Alex.  He had to slide farther from her, lest he tumble right up against her body.  The familiar arousal and fear grew in his belly like a knot of barbed wire, and he struggled with his emotions once again.

The feeling in his belly dulled to a throbbing pain, and he recalled his last memory before he awoke, that of flying away from Justine’s prone body as she rose up on her thick tree-trunk legs and thrust hard against him.  His stomach lurched at the hazy memory, and the feeling of fullness in his balls told him she had left him unfulfilled.

A nasty thought crept into his head:  maybe he could quietly take back a little dignity from this sleeping giant.  He shocked himself with the thought, but his mind was in such turmoil from the last day that his reasoning center didn’t seem to be functioning.  Otherwise it would have screamed a warning to not take the chance with a woman who could most likely crush his skull in her hand and not work hard at doing it.

Until his visit to the Moreland Estate, the most exciting sexual encounter he had ever had was a drunken one-night stand with an undergrad shortly after his PhD advisor died.  As he quietly climbed atop Justine’s gigantic sleeping form, he thought back to the event:  he was feeling low and looking for a way to dull the ache he felt at the shitty hand life had dealt him.  He related his drunken tale of woe and surprisingly ended up taking the young woman home.  They had consensual sex, and she had surprised the naive Alex by suggesting he take out his frustration on her.  She was several inches bigger than him, and he found a wonderful release in fucking her as hard as he liked without any complaint from his partner.  In fact, she had spurred him to taking her harder than he would have done otherwise, in her mouth, from behind, however he liked. 

He looked down at the gigantic Justine as he sat astride her waist.  Justine was so far beyond that one-nighter back in DC that he was sure he could do anything to her his heart desired, and most likely, she’d barely wake up.  Short of shooting her or dropping a car on her, he figured that Justine would laugh off anything he and ten of his friends could do.

He began running his hands over her body, feeling her incredible muscles, her massive fleshy breasts.  He touched her on HIS terms, and his caution vanished as lust overtook him.  She wasn’t waking up… not even cracking a smile!  He could do what he wanted to her. 

The question was, what to do… what COULD he do?  He was certain moving her titanic body would be next to impossible, so rolling her onto her belly or something like that simply wasn’t an option.

The idea came to him when he recalled his utter humiliation at breakfast, with Justine standing over him, her musky juices dripping down onto his defeated face like rain.  He would do the same to her, only it would be his come.  She could wake up and kill him for all he cared.  Maybe his death would somehow slip out and he could have a form of posthumous revenge… but this one act of defiance could give him the means to feel like a human being again, instead of a piece of well-used meat.

Justine appeared to be a heavy sleeper: with the exception of his violently jerking awake and touching her huge nipple, she didn’t seem to register him climbing atop her at all.  She didn’t even move, and her huge chest rose and fell exactly as it had been before he even climbed on top of her.

Alex racked his brain for an act of defiance fitting of the great injustice he had suffered at her hands.  He thought for a moment of pissing right in her face, but the thought filled him with such revulsion, that it passed before it could take purchase.  As he looked down at her unbelievable body, his arousal built, both from Justine’s incredible figure and beauty, and from the danger, the adrenaline-pounding fear of figuratively spitting in the eye of this superhuman Amazon.

His eyes wandered over her impossible musculature, her amazing size, her massive feminine curves, and he nearly lost his nerve.  Even in sleep, she was utterly intimidating.  But for some reason, maybe it was the concatenation of events… the lateness of the hour, the many outrages he had suffered, the need to protest his condition… that drove him to stand before her face and take his cock into his hand, stroking it with the intent of coming all over her face as he masturbated about his nearly gut-wrenching attraction to her.  He found her so incredibly attractive, that it felt like another karmic slap in the face that she be such a sociopathic giantess with utter power over his destiny.

His eyes traveled over her body from top to bottom, and his arousal built to dizzying heights as he recalled feeling the stony hardness of her muscle, the inviting softness of her mountainous breasts, or the tight hotness of her pussy.  Oh, the mouth-watering smell and taste of it!  It was as if he could smell her pussy as he stood before her….

He was nearly to the edge when he realized with horror that he COULD smell her arousal, and her eyes opened lazily as she looked directly into his face, her broadening smile reminding her of Lewis Carroll’s Cheshire cat.  He wouldn’t have been shocked to see her eyes shining, luminous in the moonlight, slitted like a cat’s.

“What a nice surprise, Alex,” she purred, and he realized she had been pretending to sleep, all the while closely monitoring his movements.  “I like your little body climbing all over me.  I had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning and giving away my own little surprise.”

She glanced over at the nightstand, taking her eyes off Alex’s frightened face.

“Hmmm… only one am.  I’m usually up quite a bit later, but I just couldn’t resist curling up with you, my little teddy bear.  And now, here you are, pointing your little dick right at my face.  I think we can have quite a lot of fun with that… but you weren’t even going to invite me to play….”

She smiled inwardly at the panic building in Alex’s face.  But his penis was starting to soften with his fear.  Maybe she should have waited until he was ready to come on her.  She could fix that.  She felt how his hands had wandered over her body, and she knew that her hold on him was nearly complete.  Just a few more little nudges, and she would own him, body and soul.  She felt like Mephistopheles mincing around Faust in his damnation.  What a wonderful game this would be!

“That’s okay, little baby.  After my… OUR… afternoon workout, I was surprised to see you had any fight left in you.  I’m so happy you do!”

She lazily stretched her arm skyward, and Alex shrank back from her as he watched her big hand rise above the height of his head. 

“Don’t you worry, little Birdie… my little baby Alex… I’m not going to hurt you.  I want you to finish what you were planning.  I want to feel you come all over me, little man.”

She lowered her arm just as slowly and began sliding it up her body, over the huge breast closest to Alex.

“Your little pecker is going all soft on me, baby.  We can’t have that, now, can we?  Maybe this will help….”

Justine slid her hand over the vast expanse of breast and toward the stretched out neck of the sleep shirt she wore, tracing her fingers over the cleavage that peeked so invitingly out of the neckline.  She pulled the neckline of the shirt downward, exposing more and more of her delectable cleavage.  Her full, heavy breasts were pressed together from lying on her side, and it looked like her cleavage could more likely be measured in feet instead of inches… they were so gigantic! 

Alex felt his cock rising in spite of the fear and his hand drifted back toward it.  Her hand kept pulling the shirt down toward her feet, and Alex started to hear the ripping sounds of the fabric giving way in the neck of her shirt.  She kept slowly sliding her hand down, as if she wasn’t pulling on a shirt at all, and the entire front of the sleep shirt tore off her massive shoulders, exposing her huge breasts.  Her nipples were fully erect, and Alex gasped at their awesome size.  They easily filled his mouth earlier, and he began to recall biting them as she pushed his face into her this morning.

Justine smiled at the dazed look on Alex’s face.  She had him.  She could see the pre-cum pooling on the tip of his cock in the moonlight, and she had to hold herself back from just ripping him off his feet and jamming his cock in her mouth.  She wanted it so badly, but she wanted his total surrender even more.  Justine wanted to own Alex more than any of the other tutors, even her beloved Adam.

She took her gigantic breast in her hand and lifted its massive bulk off the other, raising it to her face.

“Look what your little body does to me, Alex… I don’t think I’ve ever seen my nipples so huge.  And look how hard you’ve gotten them.  I’ll bet I could drive a nail into the wall with it… mmmm….”

Justine took the entire nipple into her mouth, her full lips parting in a smile as she sucked on it, pulling back with her neck to stretch it out to impossible lengths.

“Oh my God,” Alex breathed, and began stroking his cock.

Justine sucked her nipple, watching Alex stroke himself, his eyes heavy-lidded as he stared at her.

She let it slip from between her lips.

“Oh, GOD, that feels so good,” she said.  “I like to imagine it’s YOUR lips on it… sucking… biting… pulling it, getting it so big and hard.  Wouldn’t you love to put your lips on it right now, Alex… lick it and kiss it?”

She blew on her nipple, and goosebumps rose on her breast, surprisingly visible in the bright moonlight shining through the big windows in her bedroom.  Alex could swear her nipple grew even further, and his knees got weak from her merciless teasing.  Her tongue flashed out, licking slowly over the tip of her hugely engorged nipple.  She teased her tongue all around it, her eyes locked on Alex’s face.

Alex looked like he was about to fall over, and his hand worked his cock furiously.

“Come on me, Alex,” she purred at him.  “Come all over my face and my big juicy tits.  I want to feel your come on me.”

He was so close, she could see it, but she was so worked up from teasing him, and she never was one for having a great deal of patience.  Her libido won out, and her hand dropped her breast and slid down to cup Alex’s balls.  He shook like a leaf from her touch.

“Oh, they’re so full… I can’t fucking do this seduction shit!  Come here, little guy!” she said as she sat up. 

She slipped her hand past his aching balls and pushed his legs slightly apart, lifting him easily off the mattress, and drawing him slowly to her mouth.

He was so far into the throes of his building orgasm that he barely noticed, and her smile broadened at the fact that he barely noticed her gently lift him to her.

She pushed his cock into her mouth, even though he was still stroking it hard.  His little pumping fist bumped into her repeatedly, almost like little punches on her lips.  It got her so wet that she shook from a tiny orgasm of her own, nearly toppling Alex from his perch.

Her lips pushed him over the edge as well, and he started blowing his load into her mouth.  She pulled his cock out and lifted him so it was pointing right at her face.  His come blasted out of him, covering her face, and dripping down onto her huge breasts.  She caught some of it on her outstretched tongue, and moaned as she lifted him higher and higher, raining it down on her.

Alex came what felt like gallons of come onto her, and his hands shot down to grasp her wrist, squeezing it as tightly as his little hands could while he rocked on her palm.  He let out a low guttural groan as he came, and his eyes clenched tightly shut, his entire body curling forward as the powerful orgasm tore through him.

Justine went up on her knees, holding both of her arms high above her, barely noticing Alex’s weight. She threw back her head, her come-drenched face graced with a beautiful smile as she closed her eyes.

“You are mine, now, little Alex.  I’ve got you.  You are all mine!”

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 01:13:36 pm »
Awesome.  I love the more gentle (but still dominant and powerful) side to Justine!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [Pac] A Not-So-Quick Tutorial

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View