Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579377 Posts in 73928 Topics by 29360 Members - Latest Member: sexer May 10, 2024, 10:59:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 276260 times)

Offline tdg

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2015, 10:24:59 pm »
Hmmm, interesting, I guess Amy and Jen have completely different personalities, and as such they wouldn't be able to build muscle quite the same way, at least not yet, Amy's going to take some convincing to become a butch babe like Jen has, hopefully Brian finds a way to do it. But I do sort of like Amy's perky personality, so I hope he finds a way of doing it without changing her personality too much. Anyway, good, interesting read.  k+!

Yes, I hope Amy remains cheerful and actually nice.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2015, 10:24:59 pm »

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2015, 04:58:06 am »
T
I was going to need to find another way to get this woman her protein.  She's a growing girl; even if she doesn't want to admit it.

There are some other was :-)

But Amy should not be bigger than Jennifer. She´s the best and she will also grow. Perhaps she changes also toi the new formula wihich gives her another burst.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2015, 11:36:38 am »
I love this! The switch from the male fearing the transformation to doing anything he can to make it happen faster. Great chapter! Btw, sorry it took long to post this, computer crashed  😞

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2015, 10:02:18 pm »
Hi everyone!  Enjoy!  It's been busy with the holidays, but I'm glad to find time to write when I'm able.  Thanks as always for reading!  Let me know what you think in the comments!  The discussion is always appreciated!

End of Summer, 2009

With how much Jen had been working since we had our wedding, it felt as though this whole year went by in a blink.  Well, the days in general went by fast for me, since I my day was spent at home.  I slept in every day until the afternoon, snoozing blissfully in the middle of our ridiculously sized bed.  By the time I rose, got a meal in me, took a shower, got ready for the day, did some cleaning around the house, laid by the pool, and prepared Jennifer's big dinner, my wife was already getting home from a long day at work.  After spending a few hours with Jen, soon we were off to bed again and I'd start the whole process over. 

But finally we'd get a break from the day to day routine.  This week marked not only our one year marriage anniversary, but also the one year mark of Jen starting her serum injections at work (and honestly, it felt like she was more excited to celebrate that than our actual anniversary).  To thank her, and help us commemorate the occasion, Feminox was sending us on a vacation!  They said to think of it as a belated honeymoon, since we hadn't had the time to go on one yet.  The company had been keeping Jennifer insanely busy since before we were even married.  So we were off, flying to the Caribbean in the Feminox private jet, ready for a week on the beach.

I really couldn’t wait for a long week with my wife.  Ever since our wedding, I felt like I really haven’t gotten to spend more than a single day with her, since there was rarely a day she didn’t go into the lab.  And now I was missing her more than ever.  She was all I could think about; it felt like my Jen was the only thing I yearned for every day and I couldn’t wait to see her massive body walk through our front door each evening. 

And it wasn’t just the companionship I missed; everything about her was on my mind constantly.    These days she was pushing 6’7 and 260 lbs, and the limits of her growth intrigued me like never before.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and each time I saw her, I swear she looked a little bigger, a little fuller, and even more confident in her titanic frame.

She was a true giant, her heavily muscled body protruding in every direction, making male bodybuilders appear, well, average.  Those large, round, corded delts of hers just popped out, leading down to her big, spherical biceps, and strong veiny forearms, speckled in dark hair.  Her big, manly hands used to freak me out, but now I got aroused just imagining their warm, tight gorilla grip wrapped around my erection.  Her torso was packed with beef; thick lats stuck out like wings, visible even from the front, and her strong chest and abs stood tall and valiantly.  Her glutes, hams, and quads were striated and separated, making her hips and legs wide and powerful, and her calves grew bulky and sharp.  It became exciting seeing just how she’d grow over the weeks and I looked forward to the nights where we’d weigh her and measure her height.  She was truly a magnificent sight; a sexy hulked out beast.

And Jennifer's other attributes had gone from being worrisome to objects of my obsession.  If we missed a day or two of shaving her legs or armpits, I didn’t make a fuss.  In fact, I barely had a desire to shave her anymore.  Even on the mornings I woke up early to shower with her, I found I my time was better spent being intimate with Jen and getting to spend time with her hulking muscles before she left for work.  As her shaving schedule was neglected, it wasn't long before her hair began to flourish...and I loved it.  As we snuggled, I’d find myself admiring her dense forest, letting my fingers graze along her thickening leg hair and the treasure trail that crawled up her bulky abs.

Every feature on my massive wife was a testament to masculinity.  Her swelling muscles, towering frame, propagating body hair, squared jawline, and deep voice all made me look and feel soft and delicate in comparison; a sensation I had really come to cherish in our relationship.  She knew she was the alpha, I knew she was the alpha, and our marriage just seemed better under this dynamic.  Everything was fitting perfectly into place, as if it were always meant to be this way.

Soon the Feminox jet was landing after the long flight.  I'm usually not a fan of flying, but the company plane was something else entirely.  It was very sizeable with spacious head room and seating, though of course Jennifer still made everything about the jet feel too small.  Either way, we had the entire cabin to ourselves; not a single other passenger was on the plane and staff was only summoned at our request.  So needless to say, with several hours of flying, we took advantage of the solitude and joined the Mile High Club... several times over!

Arriving at the hotel, I imagine we looked absolutely silly as a couple.  With my head barely reaching the tip of my wife’s shoulder boulders and her massive, hulking frame completely dwarfing mine, we were certainly on the receiving end of some stares.  I chuckled to myself quietly as I watched mouths hang open at the sight of Jen, people whispering and some even pointing as we walked to the front desk.

I couldn't blame them either.  Even as she got our room keys at the concierge desk, my gaze was fixed upon her, impressed by the bulging muscles that managed to present themselves even through her layers of clothes.  I began undressing her in my mind, imagining Jen’s strapping figure that waited to be unleashed. 

"That's right, we have the Feminox suite," Jen said coolly to the woman behind the counter.

"Er, um, yes," the woman said meekly as she frantically typed at the keyboard.  Occasionally she'd glance back up at Jen, then immediately avert her eyes, as if too intimidated to retain direct contact for too long.  "Will you, uh, need anything else?"

"No, that'll be all," Jen said curtly, grabbing the key cards.

She thanked the attendant in her deep, voice, and started walking towards the elevator; I snapped out of my daze and hustled after her, finding it increasingly tiring to try and keep up with her long, heavy steps.  I looked back, noticing the hotel staff immediately huddling together, pointing and guffawing in our direction.

"Honey, I think they're making fun of us," I said, lingering behind to try and discern what they were saying.

"Nevermind them," Jen ordered with a gruff, irritated tone, telling me that I better keep up.  I decided to leave my worries and chased after my burly wife.

We arrived at our suite and, upon opening the door, found an exceedingly large room awaiting us.  The bed, counters, and appliances were all much bigger than anything in even the fanciest master suite, though definitely not as big as the things we had back at home.  Sitting on one of the tall counter tops was a folded card, housing some fancy calligraphy.

“We made some special accommodations for your room.  The fridge is fully stocked, of course, but we highly recommend the steak house in the hotel lobby; we are paying after all!  Enjoy!”

It was signed by Feminox; they certainly knew how to treat their employees.  We set our suitcases down and Jen stomped over to the window, pulling back the shades to reveal a gorgeous beachside view.  The sun beamed down on the aqua waves and white sand, but as picture perfect as it was, I was too busy staring at my tremendous wife to really take notice.  I wanted to be close to her; to have her hold me in those big arms and let me wrap my legs around her striated torso while she coos in her deep, booming voice.

“Well,” I muttered, trying to be unsuspecting, “I’m sure you need to get out of those clothes.  I bet you’ve been sweating up a storm.”  I kicked at the ground with my hands in my pockets, trying to play it cool, hoping she’d take the bait.

My immense Jen lifted her burly arm, revealing a whopping, wet circle staining her shirt.  Even from across the room, her odor got stronger once she exposed those sweaty pits.  I suddenly had this strange urge to latch myself to her huge body and take a big whiff of her putrid underarms, grinding my nose deep into the damp, musty crevice.  As I caught myself thinking about it, I realized how unexpected and weird it was, so I snapped myself out of my daze, staving off the impulse.

“Yeah, they’re pretty ripe,” she answered confidently in her masculine voice, “But I’ll deal with that later.  Right now I’m famished for some steak; let’s hit that restaurant!”  As I scurried out of the room, trying to keep pace with Jen once again, I was a little disappointed things didn’t take an intimate turn.  I did, however, have a little bit of excitement building up inside at the prospect of watching her eat.

--

As my wife hungrily consumed her fourth steak, the entire restaurant was turned over toward us, gaping wide-eyed with their mouths hanging open.  Jennifer grunted, snorted, and burped her way through plate after plate of food, looking like a bulky giant hunched over the tiny table, which was miniature compared to the one we had become accustomed to in our house.  As she shoveled food into her face, she shifted her heavy weight on the creaky, fragile chair, which was about to buckle under her immense thighs.  She consumed bite after bite in front of her while the entire room of strangers, who were now turning to each other and whispering fervently, continued to gape at the display. 

Seeing her completely dwarf everything and everyone around her was absolutely astonishing and I found myself growing a bit aroused as my massive wife flagrantly boasted her rude behavior in her hunger.  I grew so fond of seeing my wife just be herself and act naturally, and though it had been forever since we had been out in public, it was relieving to see she didn’t feel the need to hide her magnificence for anyone.

But I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed myself.  Though seeing Jen retain her self-assured, rugged nature in front of all those people was an erotic sight for me, I was getting irritating flashbacks of our dinner with Brian and Amy.  I started to wonder if all the people whispering and gossiping were talking about me; wondering why someone like me was with a titanic muscle mountain like Jen.  I felt my face begin to flush with the sudden realization that everyone wasn't just staring at Jen... they were staring at us.  They were all looking at me and probably making wild speculations about our relationship and about my man-status within our household.  It felt so invasive and I hated it.

Suddenly, I just wanted to get back to the room.  I missed the solitude that Jen and I shared.  While this past year I had been craving being out in public more, now that I was cast into the spotlight, I wanted none of it.  I immediately wanted to be back home in the safety of our large house; just me and Jen, alone and in love.

"Babe," I nudged Jen, "Are you almost done eating?"  I prodded her huge shoulder with my little finger, the force of my poke doing nothing to rouse her.  She glanced up at me for a second with a coldness only she could muster whenever I disturbed her eating trance.

"I'm hungry," she muttered deeply after a quick swallow, "I want another plate."  She went back to stuffing her face and the audience around us only seemed to stare even more intently.  I shrunk down into my seat, my face growing hot with anxiety.  Jen continued to ignore the scene around her, simply grunting and shoveling more food into her insatiable gullet.

"It's just that," I said sheepishly, "I don't like all these people staring.  What is there problem?  It's like we're zoo animals to them."

With that, Jen dropped her fork and brought the linens to her lips, finally observing the crowd around us.  A twisted smile formed on her lips.

"There's only one animal here, babe," Jen barked loud enough for everyone to hear.  The gossiping and murmuring immediately ceased.  "And it looks like they want a show!"

Jen stood up from the tiny chair, slowly raising herself into her towering upright position.  Proudly, she looked over the whole restaurant, glaring over the families, couples, and parties all fixed upon her.  And without hesitation, she brought her biceps up into a flex, the seams of her sweat soaked dress shirt tearing with a piercing rip.  The sleeves of her shirt tore completely apart from the strain of her massive guns and delts, separating from the torso of the shirt and revealing her armpits.  She crossed her forearms and yanked both sleeves free, turning her blouse into a makeshift tank top.

As she flexed again, the crowd's whispering grew even more intensely as Jen's hairy armpits became fully exposed.  Wild tufts of unkempt jungle were now freed from the confines of her smelly shirt and she wanted everyone to know it. 

"That's right," Jen boomed with a fury that caused a few glasses and plates to clatter onto the ground, "I'm bigger than you.  I'm stronger than you.  And I am the future of womankind!"  I could almost hear everyone's jaws unhinge.  My embarrassment was suddenly too much to handle and I rose from the table and grabbed Jen's massive arm.

"Honey, please," I begged, my face beat red, "Can we go?"  But as I stood there in front of the crowd, the demeanor of the restaurant.  The crowd that was shocked and astonished mere seconds ago, was suddenly giggling and snickering.  People all around were laughing while a few parents knelt down to shield their children's eyes.  I looked around, trying to survey what was wrong until I realized exactly what they were chuckling at.  My pants were completely stiff with an erection.

This was it.  I wanted to die.  My face throbbed as the shame crept up my face.  I now stood with a stiffy in the middle of a nice steak restaurant; a stiffy I received from watching my manly, hairy muscle wife show an entire restaurant of people how big and dominant she was.  My embarrassment was on exacerbated when Jen laughed in her throat with a mighty thrum and swept my entire body into her massive arms.

"Don't worry, dear," she said loud enough for the entire establishment to hear clearly, "I'll help you take care of that little problem."  Gasps and more laughter erupted from the audience as Jen's giant body stomped out of the restaurant, carrying me like a new bride.  I buried my face into Jen's masculine chest and wished my memory would be erased of the entire evening.

Jen insisted on carrying me the entire way back to the room, despite me insisting that she let me down.  As people stared during Jen's confident, husband toting strut down the hallway, I tried my best to play it cool .  But there was no masking the utter emotions on my face. 

"It's our anniversary dear," Jen said, a smile forming on her handsome face, "It's time for us to have some alone time."  Even with the pure devastation I felt from the scene we made at the restaurant, I couldn't deny the intense arousal coursing through my body.  As Jen shifted me over to one arm and slid the keycard into the door with the other, I relaxed a bit and allowed myself sink into her muscle, hulking body.  I'd get over my anger and embarrassment quickly.  I was in for one wild night of muscle sex with my burly wife.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2015, 10:52:26 pm »
I loved reading this story, first of all, I guess I really have this fetish for food eating, for women being able to pack away tons and tons of food, like more than a full family can eat in one sitting, so it was awesome seeing Jen eat 4 big steak plates and want more! Then of course, I loved Jen's confidence in her body, it's almost like M7's story, the Blind Date, Sheila was very, very confident about herself in public, she didn't care what other people thought of her, just that they looked at her, and she gave them a show, much like Jen did here, much to her hubby's discomfort, it seems as much as he loved her changes in private, in public he was seemingly embarrassed by the attention that she had gotten. He didn't like all those eyes pointed in their direction, but Jen didn't mind it at all, she was confident in her body and in her superiority over the men and women there, to the point that she carried him back to the hotel, his weight meaningless to her. Just an overall great read, I loved it. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2015, 04:23:55 am »
Another great installment BMB. You deserve repeated karma! I think I would feel the same way eating with Jennifer in public. Self conscious from all the gawking, but at the same time completely lusting over her massive physique. I can't wait to read the next part!

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2015, 05:40:18 pm »
Great to see a comment from Dixon145!!!!  He once had one of the best inspirations ever for a muscle growth story - the small meek girlfriend whose boyfriend wanted a muscular girl and she agreed to let him give her gear to become what he wanted - until she decided she wanted to use more than he was allowing <evil grin>

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2016, 11:33:08 pm »
Aaaand, I'm back.  First of all, a huge thank you to everyone that kept this thread alive while I was away.  I got a job promotion not too long ago, which has largely been amazing.  However, that also has meant LONG stints of travel.  It's great to be able to see new places, but being away from home is not only exhausting, but it doesn't give me much free time to work on my story.  But I promise, when I have the free time, I still enjoy spending it writing and intend to keep the story going.  Thanks everyone for the patience in the meantime!

Also, I hope everyone checks out jcboyd's side story he made.  It's really well written and it was nice to see him find enough interest in my story to do a spin-off during my long absence!  Without further delay, here's the next chapter of My Wife Jennifer.  Enjoy!

End of Summer, 2009 - Brian and Amy

Summer was certainly coming to a close.  I could sense it in the air as the typical warm August breezes became brisk winds.  The sun seemed to beam a little less intensely throughout the day, not shining as bright or as hot.  We were on the peak of the slope, witnessing the last moments before the decline into the next season.  The weather was still beautiful, but the changes were evident and inevitable.

Standing in the kitchen, I continued to stare blankly out the window, lost in thought as I stirred the bowl of pancake batter in front of me.  As I snapped back to my task at hand, I quickly glanced back and forth to make sure Amy wasn't nearby.  Bending down to the cabinet below the sink, I drew out a hidden container of Mass Gainer.  Setting the tub on the counter with a thud and unscrewing the lid, the smell of heavy vanilla wafted gently from the powder.  I grabbed the plastic scoop inside and quickly added two heaping servings to the bowl of batter.  As if committing a crime, my heart raced frantically while I screwed the lid back on and tucked it away back under the sink.  With a fury, I began to stir the contents into the pancake batter, aiming to hide all signs of my secret ingredient.  860 calories and 44 grams of protein per scoop.  Thank god for bodybuilding supplements.

I shamefully chuckled to myself as I shook my head in disbelief.  Had I really stooped to this kind of sleuthing?  While it seemed a little ridiculous that I'd go to such lengths to pack some protein into my girlfriend, recent events had certainly forced my hand.

Even with Amy's growing appetite and body, she still convinced herself that eating more would make her fat.  The girl knew basically nothing about nutrition and diet; the decades of Vanity Fair brainwashing had given her a skewed view of food and general health.  Getting her to eat food was a chore; it was like trying to get a toddler to finish their plate.  Though I could see the insatiable hunger building up inside of her, she still tried to put on a cute face for me and pretended that she was happy eating nothing but a small salad for many of our meals.

So, in my desperation, I had begun finding ways to increase her protein and caloric intake without her noticing; mostly taking advantage of her lack of knowledge in those areas.

"No honey, this is whole wheat pasta.  That means it's light on calories.  Yes, these are veggie burgers; they're 100% fat free!  It's turkey bacon, I swear!  It's good for you!"  The lies started out small, but soon I was preparing all of her meals in secret, swapping all of the "low fat" and "light" ingredients with dense foods and enough protein to ensure her body had the fuel to grow.

Cooking real foods for her under the guise of her fad diet regime was just the beginning.  Now, I was adding Mass Gainer to her morning breakfast.  This had been working fine so far and Amy had yet to question why my "vegan pancakes" I had been making for her every morning tasted like vanilla.

Little by little though, my ridiculous methods were paying off.  Amy had been taking the serum for a total of 7 weeks and thanks to the nutrients I was stealthily packing her with, she finally showed telltale signs of real progress.  Her height and weight were now comparable to my own, if not a bit bigger, as she stretched up to 5'11 and 165 pounds.

The scientific details behind the Feminox serum eluded me, but I was thankful for its existence.  It baffled me that a group of women aimed to create a drug that would turn their sex into masses of muscle, no matter the side effects, all to seemingly rise themselves above men.  Their dedication to their cause was astounding.  Of course, I didn't truly know the purpose behind the serum or what Feminox could really be after, but after witnessing how Jen changed and the evident transformation already taking place in Amy, I could take my best guess that Feminox didn't just want to use the drug to win a few Olympic medals.  I tried not to bog myself down the minutia of their plots; as long as Amy and I could live a happy life, I really didn't give a damn about the bigger picture of it all.

An ear shattering shriek pierced through our apartment, dragging me back to reality.  I dropped the batter bowl onto the counter and ran into the other room, turning the corner to find Amy standing by the mirror, weeping into her open palms.  It was still strange to me; entering a room, expecting to see my petite, bubbly, busty girlfriend, and instead finding a well built, amateur bodybuilder frame that likely outsized my own.  Amy was topless, clad only in a pair of booty shorts.  The progress we were making was displayed before me in broad daylight and my member instantly sprung to attention as I drank her in.

As she sobbed into her hands, I noticed her abs tightening and loosening with her heavy breaths and her biceps and delts bulging as she inadvertently flexed with every tear she shed into her open palms.  Her booty shorts clung to her widening quads and glutes like it was saran wrap, giving her killer thighs and a muscular bubble butt worth fighting a war over.  When she noticed I was standing there, she quickly covered her breasts with her thickening hands.

"M-m-my... My boobs!"  Amy cried, tears washing streaks of makeup down her face.  "T-this is impossible.  They keep getting smaller!"  Slowly she removed her fingers from her nipples, revealing her chest in full.  The once buxom C cup breasts that had filled her bra to the point of overflowing definitely were a bit less prominent.  They weren't as round as they had been a few weeks ago and looked a tad more deflated.  To add to that, when compared to her newly expanding shoulder muscles and pectorals, the ratio of torso to breasts had certainly shifted, making her breasts look out of place; as if they were stapled on as an afterthought to her thick body.

"Babe," I said carefully, trying to word my response in the most soothing manner possible, "What are you talking about?  I think your chest looks great!"

"Stop it.  My tits are disappearing.  How can you say that looks great?"  She blubbered defensively, stomping over to sit on the bed as she pouted.  She crossed her arms over her chest, which made her forearms flare and her upper pecs tense up, which looked delightful under the low light of her room.  I walked over to sit down next to her, noticing the odd sensation of our torsos being roughly the same size as she easily looked me in the eye.

"Well, you're going through a lot of changes," I treaded slowly, not wanting to throw any details at her that may cause an uproar.  "The serum, your workouts; it's altering your body.  You knew that you were going to go through something like this, right?  Didn't they explain everything to you before you started the trials?"

"I didn't think it'd destroy my lady figure," Amy belted, her voice croaking slightly under the strain.  Over the weeks the pitch of her voice had been altering ever so slightly, going from a bubbly, cheerleader whine to a lower, smoother register.  The change was pleasant to my ears and her sexier, raspier voice drove me wild.  I tried not to get lost in it and instead concentrated on the conversation at hand as she continued.  "I thought I'd be strong and tall, like a supermodel!  This...this isn't what I wanted."

No.  No, not like this.  I had to rectify the situation.  The more I let Amy get beauty and body image into her own head, the more likely she'd decide to quit.  Quit the drug, quit the gym; all of it.  And that was something I wasn't about to let happen.

"You look like a supermodel to me!" I exclaimed, trying to backpedal the tone a bit.  "I mean, look how tall you've become!  We're the same height now!  That's pretty awesome right?  And think about how much energy you have now!  You're able to go harder at the gym than I'm able to; that's impressive and you should be proud of those achievements."

"I don't care about any of that gym stuff," Amy cried, another wave of tears cascading down the mascara streaks on her face.  "I care about my body, but what's the point of being so strong when I'm getting uglier..."

"Babe, that's ridiculous, you're not-"

"Yes, I am!" she interrupted, throwing her powerful arms down in a bout of rage.  "Brian, my body is changing in more ways than you even know.  I'm shaving, like, every other day now!  My legs just can't stay smooth anymore; how messed up is that?"

That actually wasn't a surprise to me.  Every time we cuddled together, I took note of Amy's stubbly legs.  Being a natural blonde, it wasn't noticeable by sight when her legs went a day without a shave, but I could definitely feel it every time we had sex.

"And I'm getting, like, way too big.  I can't fit into my shirts anymore and I'm splitting my jeans right down the seam.  You can't even imagine how much it sucks to accidentally tear all of your favorite clothes."  She pointed over to a bin, which I had initially thought was a laundry hamper.  It became clear to me that it was certainly not a laundry basket, but a tote of torn up shirts, pants, and lingerie.

"We can always get you new clothes," I offered, trying to get her to see the bright side, but she wouldn't have it.

"With what money!?" she yelled again, voice cracking and becoming raspier.  "You don't make a whole lot and I'm a fucking waitress at Wiley's.  Lady clothes are expensive, Brian.  You wouldn't know, I guess, because you've apparently had the same clothes since we started dating."

I raised my hand to retort, but decided it wasn't the time or the place.  Besides, she wasn't wrong...

"And some of the other waitresses down at Wiley's have been giving me shit," she trailed off as a bit of anger flared in her eyes, her fists bunching up into tight balls.  I noticed the spider web of veins trailing over the back of her hand and up her wrist as she brooded in anger.  "I've been trying to hide my changes as best as I can; wearing flatter shoes so no one sees how tall I am, wearing baggy clothes even on the hottest of days while the other girls flaunt their tits in their cute tank tops.  I think it worked for a while, but now they definitely know I've gotten bigger."

Amy began mimicking some of the girls, "'Oh my gawd, Amy!  Look at those guns!  You could probably beat up my boyfriend!  Have you been working out?  Dayum girlfriend, you gotta take it easy on the steroids.  Be careful, guys don't want to tip a waitress that they can't flirt with...'"

"I'm sorry," I began, "That sounds like it's been ro-"

"It sucks, Brian, you can't even imagine," Amy sniffled, voice still terse with anger, "I thought those bitches were my friends.  As a joke they even told my manager that I was more cut out to be a bouncer than a waitress and that he should think about hiring me.  God, I hate them..."

I thought for a minute; the idea of my girlfriend as a big, muscular bouncer rolled through my mind.  I pictured her standing at the door in a black wife beater, towering over all the drunk scum bags, arms folded across her chest, displaying her massive pecs and biceps for everyone to see.  My dick throbbed in my pants and I squirmed a bit next to Amy, trying to stay focused and not let the situation derail any further.

"Look, babe," I said, reaching over to grab her tightened fist with my hand.  My god, even our hands were the same size now.  My touch seemed to settle her tension down a bit as I felt her white-knuckled grip relax slightly.  "I don't care about all of that.  The clothes, the shaving, the muscles; I think you're more stunning than ever.  And those other girls at work... they're just jealous.  They wish they were tall and fit like you, so they lash out to make themselves feel better.  At least now you know that they weren't really even good friends to begin with."

"...yeah," Amy said in a soft, low hum, "I guess so.  I think I've always known they were shallow; but we always had fun so I just didn't want to admit it.  Y-you really like the way I look?"

"Absolutely.  100%." I gave her a genuine smile.

"... how can you even look at me right now?" she seemed to be uneasy with me staring at her so intently.  She self-consciously covered her breasts with her hands, again unknowingly flexing her biceps.  Those guns of hers were impressive; I started thinking about how I could probably increase her bicep curl weight next session.  Bump her up from 30's to 35's and see how many reps she can bust out.  My cock stirred once again at the thought.

"Because I think you are magnificent and I'm more attracted to you now than I've ever been," I said as openly as I could.

"Really?  Why the hell would you find this attractive?" She murmured as she looked her own growing body up and down.

"Because you're doing something with your life, Amy!" I said confidently.  When you told me that you were going to start the trials with Feminox, I was thrilled. 

"Even though I kept it a secret from you?"

"Especially because you kept it a secret from me!"  I exclaimed with a passion, pivoting to take both of her meaty hands into mine.  "I was so proud you took your own life into your hands.  You didn't ask me if what you were doing was right or see what I thought first; you just did it!  You took initiative!  That was the first time I really saw that since we started dating."

"Well, Jenn kind of pressured me into a lot of it.  And she explained all the sciencey stuff to me, but I didn't understand any of it.  I just kept nodding along and all of a sudden I was signing these contracts.  I guess I went in there curious and left with a lot of changes on the horizon."

"No matter," I said, skirting the details concerning her being pressured into joining the program.  "You still ultimately made the decision, didn't you?  You still make the decision to keep going back to Feminox and see these trials through."

"I guess..." Amy shrugged, showing off a pair of bulging traps and neck veins as she brought her hefty shoulders upwards.

"Well then," I concluded, "Even in the face of some hiccups, you still know that something inside you wants to keep going.  You want to continue with the serum because I think you understand that it'll change your life for the better, no matter how scary it may seem.  You know that you don't want to be a waitress forever, and this serum might just give you the courage and power you need to take the next step in your life."

Amy pondered for a bit; no matter how strong the drugs could make her, unfortunately they couldn't speed up the little gerbil spinning the wheel in her brain.  Finally, she relaxed altogether and formed a smile; some new dimples on her cheeks making themselves evident as she grinned.

"Yeah," she sighed, "I suppose that makes sense.  I am a little scared and I'm still a little confused as to what I signed up for.  But, I think you're right; I'm sick of being a waitress and not having a clue where I'm supposed to go from here.  It's time to take charge.  Thanks for calming me down... I don't mean to be a drama queen.  You're so sweet."

I went in slowly for a kiss, but Amy had other ideas.  She dodged my kiss, ducking her head and sliding off of the bed onto her knees with a thud.  She gripped the sides of my pants with iron fists and tugged swiftly until they were down around my ankles.  My boner sprung upwards, finally unleashed from its prison.

"And don't think I didn't notice my little friend begging for attention down there while you tried to console me," Amy smiled devilishly.  In a cool motion, her head went down and her warm lips were soon wrapped around my cock, sliding and slurping as she bobbed up and down.

My eyes rolled back into my skull as I gripped the back of her hair tightly.  I peered down to check her out as she sucked mightily on my shaft.  Her arms were spread wide, elbows locked as her hands gripped the edges of the bed on either side of me, the blanker crinkling up in her tight, angry fists as she worked.  Her rear delts tightened and loosened, showing off their cuts and minor striations.  Her lats pulsed slowly outward and inward with each heavy breath.  She was getting so thick.  So so thick.

It was about all I could take.  With my eyes fixed on her bulging back muscles, I moaned and released, feeling my dick pulse in her warm mouth as she sped up, faster and faster.  Her resolve didn't wane and her head continued to buck firmly but smoothly as I shot load after load down her throat.

"Mmmm," she hummed deep and low, the vibrations from her vocal cords sending an intense pleasure wave through my shaft mid orgasm.  With one last slurp, she licked my member all the way bottom to top, stopping at the head to clean up any of my leftover mess.  With a loud swallow, she looked at me hungrily and traced her tongue across her lips.  "I guess protein isn't so bad after all."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2016, 01:09:50 am »
Hmmm, so she grew taller and her voice is changing? I don't know, I sort of liked the fact that Amy was so petite and that she had a bubbly personality with a high voice, that's what attracted me to her as a character. I wouldn't mind if all that happened to her was pure muscle growth and strength gain, now that she's getting those side effects, this side of the story doesn't really fill me with all that much excitement and anticipation as it did before. I guess I figured she may gain an inch or two, but not grow as tall or taller than her hubby. I'm not really much of a complainer, I appreciate your work, BMB, but I've never been a huge fan of major height growth, as I've said many times, so once again, my enthusiasm for your writing, knowing that there will probably always be significant height growth because that's what you like, and it's something that I don't, so it's down now. No offense man, I still like some if not most of the content of your stories, just not that aspect of it. k+ anyway.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #84 on: February 22, 2016, 01:17:31 pm »
Another quality installment BMB!! K+++  Pretty amusing that Brian hides Amy's actual calorie intake (for optimal muscle growth). The way Amy feels is the typical (and realistic) way the majority of women would feel in that situation. Great job keeping it feeling real. :clap:  And the end was HOT!!  :wow:

Offline urbanspaceman83

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2016, 11:44:28 pm »
While I'm liking the story a lot, I think that there should definitely be some differences between the developments of Amy and Jenn. Perhaps Amy's face doesn't get as masculine-looking as Jenn's or Amy doesn't get as much hair in as many places. Maybe the new Feminox serum ends up having an even better effect on Amy than it does for Jenn!

Anyway, you earned some karma from me! As always, well done and I look forward to the next installment!  :cool2:

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2016, 11:54:50 pm »
If you're interested in a bit of a different variant, check out my side story on Brian & Amy

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=331709.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2016, 01:43:29 pm »
Thank you so much everyone for the great replies.  You all are wonderful.  It still shocks me a bit how much this story has taken off.  Not just shock in myself for having the passion (and support from you all) to keep it going for this long, but also shock in how many people out there are into the same things that I am in terms of female muscle and the more extreme side of it all!  It's really nice to see and after years of having a very niche interest in an already niche fetish, it gives me this overwhelming feeling of "I'm not alone!"  And it's great :)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2016, 07:15:15 am »
Now we have the character of Jennifer and Amy growing with Feminox.

Can´t wait what you have in mind for them in your next chapter.

Offline martybong2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2016, 08:58:19 pm »
Really eager to see how much Amy will change. I'm hoping the new serum has an even more profound masculine effect.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View