Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575007 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 06:58:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 225045 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Is it just me, or is she being FORCED to become Dorothy? I mean, yeah, she's complied with some instances, but at every turn, she's been TOLD or people have... well, manipulated her into acceptance and compliance. She's less "Myra" at this point, and more "Dorothy 2". When's she going to actually be her OWN person, instead of shaped into someone else's image?
That is a very big point.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
I'm sure she will bring her own things to the table, she has her own personality, she has shown that she doesn't agree with everything that Dorothy does and says. So while she may take over for Dorothy, I'm sure her domination empire will be different from Dorothy's. At least I hope so.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
As we lay in the dark, I tried to find a comfortable position. Lina asked:
"Are you still awake?"
"Sure. Why do you think I fidget so much."
"Of course. I just wanted to tell you one more thing."
"Go ahead."
I still struggled to lie comfortably.
"Dorothy has appointed me to write the comic."
"What comic?"
"You know, the Equalizer comic."
I had completely forgotten about this.
"Oh, yes."
"I'd really love you to work with us. It'll be great!"
"I told you, I'm thinking about it."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I finally managed to adjust my position using the big pillow. In France, I had mostly slept in a recliner or had just accepted that my body was incredibly bulky, but now, this was incredibly comfortable. I must have fallen asleep instantly.

Dear diary!
I finally managed to adjust my position, sinking my boobs into the holes. In France, I had mostly slept in a recliner or had just accepted that my body was incredibly bulky, but now, this was incredibly comfortable. I must have fallen asleep instantly.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I spent the next day getting all the internet stuff back in order. Quite a few things had come apart while I had been away. It was clear that nobody here knew the first thing about computers. Even Lina seemed clueless. After some extensive updating and organizing of all the stuff that had just been uploaded without any order or plan, it looked a bit better.
I almost wanted to post a teaser of my return, but decided against it. I didn't want to commit right away. Instead, I decided to call my mom.
It took a while, then I heard her voice:
"Hi. Is that you, Nora?"
She sounded so relieved.
"Yes, mom, it's me. I'm back."
"Oh my God. I'm so glad. Are you okay?"
"I am. Never felt better."
"That's good. That's so good. When are you coming home?"
I hesitated.
"I still have a few things to take care off, but I'll be home for summer."
"Can't you just come over this weekend? I just want to see you, just make sure you're okay. Or should I come over?"
"I don't know ..."
And now, classic mom:
"I'm coming over. I'll be there on Saturday."
So, yes. No way to keep all this away from her.
We talked a bit. I managed not to tell her what I was actually doing. I told her about my project in Europe, about the job offer I got and about the payment. She seemed surprised but also very happy about this. I have no idea how I was going to handle all this, but whatever.
I told her to say hi to dad and my brother. I'd call them again later.
That went surprisingly well.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Hmm, I wonder what she told her mom about the job? Probably not many specifics if her mom was happy about it. But I guess we'll see how her mom will react when she sees Nora for the first time in a very long time, to see the changes in her. k+!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
Hmm, I wonder what she told her mom about the job? Probably not many specifics if her mom was happy about it. But I guess we'll see how her mom will react when she sees Nora for the first time in a very long time, to see the changes in her. k+!

I think I'd like to know how her mom knows where she lives. She said she'll be over, but we never once heard them talk about the address, nor her being over before.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dorothy's mansion is in the same town as the college. This is all the mother knows.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Even though Dorothy has been pressuring me to decide, I haven't been able to make up my mind. Honestly, I want the money, I want the muscle, I want the admiration. A little part of me wants to be a freak. Another, larger part wants me to be normal. For once. After all, I've always stood out. First as the fat girl, now as the muscular one. Am I ever going to do this? Isn't it too late? I mean, I've worked as an international dominatrix. That's not something you actually walk away from.
I'm going to talk to my mom and unless she really changes my mind, I'm in. That's how I'm going to do this.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I had a nice day with Dorothy and Lina. We started with a hearty breakfast and then hit the gym hard. I was surprised: First, Dorothy is moving insane amounts of weight. I myself am impressive, but she's just amazing. Watching her clearly old body outperform pretty much everyone is incredible. We were doing legs and butts, so we were all squatting very deep. I marveled as my huge-ass quads just blew up and swelled like crazy. Lina was with us and fought hard to keep up, but we were far out of her league.
When we were done, Dorothy said:
"You're doing fine, but you need to work on your flexibility. Otherwise, all this mass is going to turn you immobile. That would be awkward, and everybody hates awkward."
I nodded. She was right.
Thus began the long and horrifying journey to become stretchier. I have to admit, I hated every moment of it. This was when I paid for not being athletic as a kid. While Lina easily pretzeled herself, I struggled like a plump toad.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Eventually, I had to take a break. Once again, I was sweating incredibly and I felt really bad. I wanted a drink and realized I had left my bottle upstairs. I said:
"I'm getting my bottle. Just go on without me."
Dorothy nodded and Lina added:
"Don't worry, you'll get it in no time."
Sure.
Anyway, I went upstairs and tried to find the stupid thing. I went through my bags. Nothing. Where was it? Just as I was about to give up and just get a glass from the kitchen, I heard an unfamiliar sound. It was the message signal of a cell-phone. Now all our phones were downstairs. Whose was it?
I went outside on the corridor, looked around and decided that it had come from Dorothy's room. That's when I remembered: It was the other phone. Dorothy had two of them. That's when I got curious.
I went to her room, opened the door and snuck in. I had been in here before, but I keep being surprised by this. It's a very modern room, with very spartan furniture, but there are the little touches, the photographs, the trophies that really make you understand how ancient Dorothy actually is. I mean, she's reaching eighty this year. She's incredible.
I found the phone and unlocked it. Dorothy, not being tech-savvy at all, uses the same codes and combinations on everything. There was a message by Justin.
"Is she ready?"
That's when I decided to screw all this and just read her messages. I wanted to know what was going on.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Son of a bitch.
That's the only thing I could think of then.
I didn't want to insult his mom, but ... Fuck.
I still can't believe it.
Thrust me, there are a few knees I'll have to break. I mean, would you believe it? Would you?
And to think I went along with all this, all naive and blue-eyed.

It's been a trick all along.

Turns out my fine young boyfriend is a right bastard. As far as I can tell, he asked Dorothy a year ago to turn me into a muscle woman. He actually did that. He seems to have obsessed over the whole thing for longer, but when he heard that I got my stipend, he immediately called her. When I lost my room (thanks, Amber), he had her ready.
And she went along with it.
She even suggested he should feign disappointment at our holiday fuck. What a jerk!
I don't see how they could do this to me.
Dorothy and him just turned me into a freak, just so he could have his own muscle fuckdoll.
Wonderful. Really. What a great guy. Why can't I find a non-pervy, non-jerk boyfriend?

I mean, I do have Carter. Maybe ...
What should I do?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I decided on a simple approach. I walked downstairs, got myself a drink and waited for the others to finish. They were surprised, but I said nothing. When they were done, I smiled. Dorothy asked:
"What's up?"
"Nothing. Can we wait for a moment?"
"For what?"
"Just wait."
She must have realized I dropped the "madam", but she didn't say anything. I checked the time on her phone. She didn't understand. Lina was confused, but I shushed her.
"Just a moment."
The doorbell went off.
I walked to the door, still pumped and sweaty and opened it.
Ta-daa: Justin.

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Oh boy, this is coming to a head, it isn't looking good for Justin, but what will Dorothy have to do and say about this situation? Looking forward to finding out! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
He looked at me in my workout clothes and said:
"Nora?"
"Yes. Come in. We need to talk."
Dorothy got up and looked at me. She asked:
"What's going on?"
"Wait. I'll explain."
I led Justin, who was still surprised and confused, to the couch and asked:
"Do you like my body?"
He nodded. He hadn't seen my new super-hulking shape and he was impressed. I could tell from the massive erection.
"That's good. I have to admit, I'm not surprised. After all, it's made to order."
He was still in the dark, but Dorothy seemed to understand. I took a sip of my drink.
"Justin, do you love me?"
"How could I not?"
"That's a pretty good answer. I don't know, maybe by not lying to me. Maybe by not manipulating me. Maybe by not changing me."
I think that's when it clicked. He whispered:
"Fuck."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View