Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574154 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:51:35 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff  (Read 224963 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
I've decided to start posting something I've been working on for a while now. It's not done yet, but since it's written like a diary, I have plenty of time. This doesn't mean I'm cutting down my other stories, I just want to have something to post anyway.  I hope you'll enjoy this, it'll take a while, but it should be worth it. (At least I hope so.)

As always, feedback and criticism are welcome.

New series:
College Diary
by El_Roy_1999
(mature muscle woman, domination, weird stuff inside)
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I am pissed. Really. I mean, how could they do this to me? I signed up for the housing organization's student home months ago and now it turns out my room was already assigned to someone else. Why do they do this? They could at least have told me about this before. Now I don't have a place to stay. I'll have to look for a hotel to stay the night and try something else tomorrow. This is just the thing to happen on my 18th birthday. I'm so angry!

Dear diary!
The hotel isn't the nicest place in the world. It's actually quite dirty and I'm pretty sure there are some vermin or something living there. I hope I don't catch anything. There's good news, though. I talked to Justin, my boyfriend. He told me that his grand-aunt lives close to the university and that she might rent me a room. He's going to ask her. He's such a wonderful guy. It's too bad we are so far apart. Luckily, he's going to come over with my dad to bring my stuff once I have a place to stay.

Dear diary!
Good news! Justin's grand-aunt said yes. He sent me the address and I can go over in the afternoon. He told me to be careful, though. She's supposed to be a bit strange and a little funny in her ways. I'm not to annoy her or to say anything stupid. That's fine by me. The sum she's asking for is much lower than what the agency wanted. Maybe I can make it up to her by helping her with chores. Old women usually need help. It'll probably be a good deed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I'm amazed! The grand-aunt lives in a kind of mansion. It's not a full-sized estate, of course not, but it's quite big and there are some tall hedges around it that shield it from view. There's even a pool in the back. I walked over in the afternoon, you can actually reach the university by foot. This is going to be so cool. When I reached the gate, there was just a guy coming out. He seemed rather stressed but also somewhat happy. Funny. I waited for him to go away, he seemed really eager, and rang. After a few moments, I heard a rather deep female voice.
"Yes?"
"Hi, this is Nora, I'm Justin's girlfriend."
"Ah, yes. You're looking for a place to stay. Come in!"
The buzzer sounded and I pushed open the gate. Inside, there was a nice garden, well-kept and clean. A man was working the lawn with a trimmer. I had to take a longer look since he was actually quite handsome. When he saw me, I immediately looked away. I hope he didn't see me blush.
The house was impressive. Two stories, very clean, many rooms. I couldn't wait to look inside. I love architecture and beautiful housing. I walked to the door and found it open. Hesitantly, I let myself in. The hall was tasteful and nicely furnished. However, there was no one there. I called out:
"Hello? Is there anybody here?"
The voice came from somewhere in the back.
"I'm just getting ready. Go to the living room and fix yourself a drink."
There was a vague sound of a shower in the background. I shrugged and went into the room. There was a bar, a large TV set and a white leather sofa. The entire room was very clean, the decorations elegant and simple. My host had taste. I walked to the bar and checked it for non-alcoholic beverages. After going through several rows of liquor with strange names, I finally discovered an ice-cold bottle of coke and poured me a glass. I'm still under 21 and I don't want trouble. Then, I waited anxiously for my host.

After a while, I heard some steps and she walked in. Now don't get me wrong. Old people can be nice and everything, but usually, they're, well, old. Justin's grand-aunt was old too, but she didn't really look that way. She was old, of course, but she was also really fit. I couldn't really see it right away, because she wore a robe, but you could tell from her neck. She had these tendons sporty people have. Those that make a "V". Whatever they're called. She also had this fluffy snow-white hair old people get at the hairdresser and said:
"Coke? I'm impressed. When I was a teenager and I had this kind of choice, I'd have tried something else."
I looked at my glass and said:
"I'm only 18 years old, so I can't drink yet."
"Exactly. So you're by the rules?"
She said this as if it were a bad thing. I nodded anyway.
"I hope you'll still think about renting me the room Justin told me about."
"Of course. You seem like a nice young girl and you'll probably stay out of trouble."
"I'll do my best."
"That's good enough for me. By the way, my name is Dorothy."
"Pleased to meet you."
She strode past me and fixed herself a drink from the fridge. I didn't see what it was and I was so nervous, I wouldn't even ask.
"So, what do you plan to major in?"
"I'm thinking design and programming."
"Excellent choice."
She took a sip of her drink and continued:
"Would you be interested in staying the whole three years?"
Wow. That was a really nice offer, I had to say.
"If you don't mind and if it works out, I'd be grateful."
"We'll see about that. If you'd be willing to help me out occasionally, that's be nice. It'd make my life easier and your stay worthwhile."
I nodded. She gave me her hand and I took it. She had quite a grip.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
I'm very interested to see where this goes, as a very big fan of mature muscle and strength, Dorothy has me intrigued as to where her fitness level lies. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
This is getting better and better! The room Dorothy offered me was actually larger than the one I had at home. There's a big window that goes out on the university, there's even a small balcony. It's incredible. Also, she asked me what furniture I would bring. When I told her I didn't know yet, she told me she'd see what she could do. Guess what? There's now a queen-sized bed in the room, some shelves, a wardrobe and a desk. It's all very clean and new. Did she actually buy it for me? I guess she must have asked Justin, because they're all exactly to my taste. This is so awesome.
Suffice to say, I immediately signed up.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I have now started living at Dorothy's. Classes haven't started yet, so I'm getting to know the city and learning to find my way around the university. I don't see Dorothy much. She seems to be very busy. Every morning, she's away for at least two hours, I don't know where she goes and haven't yet asked. At least, I can't find her. Then, a beautician and masseur come to the house. She spends another hour getting treatments for her skin and muscles. Honestly, I understand how she manages to look so good. She's very devoted to this. I wonder what kind of job she used to do. There are no pictures of her in the house and I really found no signs. She must have had a very well-paid job, after all, her lifestyle is VERY expensive.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Hmmm, so far Dorothy is pretty mysterious, but seems very rich, very old (at least her hair and the fact that she is a great aunt would attest too.) I hope we see Dorothy's body soon, but then again, it should be like unwrapping a present on Christmas Day, I'll definitely be waiting for the reveal. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Here's something I forgot the last time: the food. Dorothy is really into health food. It's amazing. She has all these little packets of ready-made, perfectly organic food, all prepared for low-fat, high protein and super-healthy nutrition stuff. She has these very strict times when she eats and she eats a lot. It's quite impressive. I wasn't sure at first, but it turns out that the food is also included. However, I have to eat when she says. It's a bit weird, but the food is okay. I've been on this special diet for a week now and I already lost two pounds, while also feeling much better. (There's still way too much of me.) I wonder who makes the food, though. I never see any person actually do the housework. Everything is just ready when it's supposed to. Maybe it's magic?

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Classes finally started. It's all extremely exciting. I'm learning a lot and my notebooks are filling up. Everything is really important and I usually spend my evenings reviewing my notes. I really want to ace the tests and get a big boost right in the beginning. Justin and Dad brought my stuff. It was so nice to see them again. Dad stayed at a friend's house. He was really courteous to Dorothy and brought her flowers and chocolate. I don't think he was hitting on her, though. I think he was being nice. Dorothy looks nice for her age, but YUCK! Justin stayed with me, even though his grand-aunt made him swear he'd leave me alone. He actually did this, eventhough I would really have liked some, you know. He really respects her. Also, it was funny watching the men carry my stuff inside. They really struggled. In the end, they were so tired they couldn't do the final boxes. I was really surprised when Dorothy just took them and quickly carried them upstairs. She didn't even break a sweat! I wonder how she does that.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Nice! I wonder what the guys would think if they knew that this elderly woman could've done their jobs easier and better than them? I am really looking forward to the time that Dorothy shows the main character her true body and strength. k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
Everything is screwed up! I'm starting to think that somebody is trying to make my life miserable. It turns out that in order for me to keep my scholarship, I have to sign up to a sports club. Me? I hate sports. I don't understand why everybody is so keen on this. I just want to learn how to do programming projects and to create stuff that's nice to look at. I don't want to sweat and I don't want to exercise. I'll have to choose a club anyway, but I'm looking for one that might just need no work at all.
Also, Justin returned home. I really miss him. Chatting with him over the internet is nice, but it's no replacement. I hate this, but I have to focus.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
It turns out there's a solution for my problem: They have something called the physique club. All you have to do is to clock in and do some exercise on some machines and then give a presentation in the end. That shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm just going to go there, sign in, read my books and maybe do a bit of walking and that's it. As for the presentation: I did so many of them before, that shouldn't be a problem.
In other news, I found out what Dorothy does every morning. Could you believe it? She actually goes to the gym. I saw her walking home after I fixed the sports problem. It's a very fancy thing and must be extremely expensive. On the other hand, Dorothy has a lot of money, so she can probably afford it.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Hehe, it seems like our protagonist is going to get a rude awakening, thinking she can get by in the gym by just showing up and doing nothing, I'm sure Dorothy is going to set her straight forcefully, finally letting us see what she's hiding under those long, heavy, bulky clothes. I can't wait! k+!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I saw something creepy at home today. I returned early because one of the professor fell ill and decided to go home. I didn't sleep too much yesterday and decided to catch up. Now the creepy thing: I came home and opened the door and just as I walked into the hall, I saw a dark shape run away and disappear. That was extremely strange. It looked like a human being, but it was all weird and black.
At first, I was terrified. I really had to wait for a while to calm down. Then, I decided to check. I took out my phone, put emergency services on speed-dial and tried to find the place where the person had disappeared. I didn't think it was a burglar. Everything was clean and there were no signs of entry.
I found the place and saw that there was a small concealed door, like a cat-flap, only bigger. I pushed it and saw darkness. That was really odd.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Dear diary!
I sort of forgot about the "cat-flap", because I think that I finally found out what has been going wrong. To put it simply, Amber is here. Honestly, I had really hoped I would be rid of her. She's been making my life a misery all through high school. I know that I'm not thin. Actually, saying I'm big-boned might be more to the point. Amber spent years making me suffer for this. She always made the other pupils annoy me, she sabotaged my entire school life. I have no idea why she did that. I hate her so much. Every time I tried to make her stop, it only got worse. So, it turns out that she registered for the same student home I did and spent several weeks making them hate me. Why did she do that? I really can't stand her. She also intercepted the information mail I should have gotten, causing the problems with the sports club.
I'll have to be extra careful with her. Happily, I haven't yet been forced to attend classes with her.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [El_Roy_1999] College Diary | #Mature Muscle | #Femdom | #Weird stuff

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View