Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572432 Posts in 72081 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:07:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  The Interrrogation
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Interrrogation  (Read 7769 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
The Interrrogation
« on: October 22, 2011, 09:24:14 pm »
A short tale of persuasive legs.

Belinda squeezed harder, causing her victim to squirm and beg for his life. She rather liked that, the begging part, it made her dominance all the more complete.
"Please, lady stop, I'm beggin' ya!" he howled as he felt Belinda's relentless thighs thicken around his scissored skull. "I got money, I swear, I pay you, I pay you a LOT of money!"
"Fuck you, Ramone," she hissed down at him, spitting in his face as she leaned over his head to glare into his agonized face framed by her majestic, muscular thighs. "It's not money I want!"
"I…I cannot give you…what you want!" he yelped in Spanish accent. "I will die for sure!"
"Oh, that you will, for sure, in the steely clamp of my fucking THIGHS if you DON'T give me what I want right now!"
She bridged up off the floor of RAmone's cheesy flat, twisting her hips one way and then the other, threatening to tear his head off his shoulders in her grinding scissor grip. He slapped at her thighs to no avail, his hands falling to the floor as for the countless time, Belinda headscissored him unconscious.
She stood to walk over by the open window and look out over the rabble in the city streets below. She'd come to this tiny Central American country to root out drug trafficking information, specifically the name and location of Ramone's drug lord boss, as part of her job with the CIA - Crushers International Agency, a shadowy, quasi-official government group that sent very beautiful and very leggy women the world over to find and quash drug traffickers.
This was the favorite part of Belinda's job, the interrogation. The actual killing was fun, too, but on days like this when there would be no death, the suffering was payment enough. She lit a cigarette and walked back to the twitching Ramone who was just coming around on the floor. She sighed and laid down next to him, easily scooting her long legs around his belly for a crushing bodyscissors. Leaning back on one arm, she kept smoking her cigarette as he recovered and realized where he was.
"Please, signorita, I beg of you, no more…my ribs…already broken…please…" he wailed.
She laughed. She'd busted three ribs early on before turning her leggy attention to his head and neck, brutalizing those parts of his body with her steely legs. Now she bodyscissored him again, his tender insides burning with pain, his broken ribs aching. She tensed her legs; the six-foot-two, blonde-haired beauty was all leg, it seemed, especially to Ramone who howled in agony as he pushed at her muscular thighs.
"So who is he and were does he live?" she asked calmly, blowing smoke in Ramone's moaning face.
"Madre mia, I cannot say!" he screamed.
She smiled - and squeezed. Ramone's screams pierced the humid air, his face wet with sweat and tears. Belinda's skin remained cool and dry, ever the professional.
"Oh, Ramone, you disappoint me," she growled, letting go the bodyscissors to lean over his short, fat body and take him in a crushing reverse headscissors, his face lost up the slender but muscular depths of her ass, her long thighs lining his skull and squeezing his face blue with the easiest of squeezes. "OK, then, time to DIE!!"
She put on a squeeze of such all-out pressure, his screams were muffled by the clamp of her iron adductors to the sides of his neck as he again passed out cold. She let up to allow him to regain consciousness and then squeezed hard again, her long thighs quivering as she scissored hard. Over and over, the cat and mouse scissoring game continued, another 10 times in all until Ramone's brain was mush from the lack of oxygen and the constant crush of Belinda's steely thighs.
"Marco deSorrento," he finally groaned, words slurred by the potent leg beating of the last two hours. "Lives at….Correnta de Place…please…let me live…"
"Oh, I'll let you live, because when Marco finds out, you're a dead man anyway, and I'm sure he'll torture you perhaps worse than I have!" she hissed, locking her legs up tight again and crushing his head. "Thanks, Ramone, it's been fun…now here's a little something to remember me by!"
She positioned her thighs around the sides of his face and put on a squeeze of such brutal force and unrelenting fury, she fractured his jaw in her scissors. He screamed in agony as she laughed maniacally, squeezing harder until he passed out cold again in her thighs.
She peeled his injured face from her muscular legs and stood up, lighting a cigarette and straightening her short print dress. Putting on her large straw hat and dark glasses, she strode away from Ramone's apartment building and toward Marco's home on the other side of town….

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

The Interrrogation
« on: October 22, 2011, 09:24:14 pm »

adammanu1111

Re: The Interrrogation
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 07:19:33 am »
 :bravo:

chris7201

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 03:51:27 am »
I love your stories. What happen to the rest of your stories.

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 06:52:22 am »
Incredible. I'm so turned on right now.

Pleasent

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:15:14 pm »
 :cool2: Good story. I missing a second part.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  The Interrrogation

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View