Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572851 Posts in 72121 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:52:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Frenchguy] Hooker on Toxin *Fanfiction*
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: [Frenchguy] Hooker on Toxin *Fanfiction*  (Read 3914 times)

Offline Frenchguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
[Frenchguy] Hooker on Toxin *Fanfiction*
« on: March 25, 2018, 01:45:00 pm »
Hey everyone, this is a new story that i write when i don't have any idea for "The day they started to grow".

IT's a fanfiction of one of Amnoartist serie "Toxin".
It's still take place in France, in my hometown to be precise :p
I hope you will enjoy.
Thank to Amnoartist to give me autorisation to make this fanfic :D

------------------------------------------------
The sun is rising on the city of Nantes, in France, the sky is covered by grey clouds, but in Brittany it's not really new.
Some people start to go at work, some others worked all night and finish their shift, and some others don't have to work.

For Johanna, she work only part of the evening and night, she woke up early today because of the ligh coming from outside, she never liked sleeping with closed windows.
She fucked a lot last night, that mean a good amount of money for her, yes Johanna is an hooker, she choosed this life and enjoy every time of it.
Still groggy of the waking up, and pretty weak since the intense night of fuck, her big amount of money won by this is spilled all on the table aside of her bed.

It's not a very big place, a very big piece that serve of dining room, kitchen and living room, another room for bedroom and a bathroom, it's not really a palace but it's better than nothing, sometime some of her customers are filthy rich and bring her to their place, or another that they own and are twice bigger than her appartement.

Slowly walking to her bathroom, Johanna started to feel two urge, first one, going to the WC, and second, relieve her true self, one more time.
That new "Toxin"-shit is incredible, when she begun as hooker, Johanna was super shy and not very engaging, she is a black cutie, but pretty skinny and pretty small, she have a huge blond mane on her head a pretty green eyes, but she have only an A-cup breast and her butt is not swollen.

She walked to her sink, before a great mirror, aside of the sink there was a purple glass bottle of perfume, she aimed directly her nose, she was trembling with excitation, she pushed the button....nothing happenned, not even a sound....

-What ? Ho no...no no no no no, don't do that to me! Not now ! Not today !!!

She was deseperately shaking the glasse bottle and freneticly pushing the button but it was empty and dry.
With anger she throw the bottle against the wall, yelling her rage, she were sure there was still some perfume in her bottle, she saw it.
She bargained out of her bathroom, returning everything, there was couple of purple bottles lying in her appartement there and there, but each time she caught one, it was empty, filling her more with rage, even is she was skinny and weak, her anger made her broke the bottles made of glasse in her hands, the shrapnels of glass made her hands bleeding, she torns the plastics bags of trash, empty it on the groud and freneticly search it in the pile of dirt and trash.

-WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT !!!???? I KNOW I LEFT SOME ! YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME NOW !!!!

She was screaming like a beast, but then, covered by dirt and some fruit that she thrown in the trash, her face lightened up, there was a little of her precious perfume in one of her purple bottle, in a shape of muscular male torso.

-Yes, fuck yes....

She openned the bottle, taking of the button, then rolling on her back, moving her head back, in the middle of the lil' amount of trash. Usually she spray it, but there wasn't enough in the bottle for that, so she'll take it in another way. She pourred the liquid directly in her nose, the perfume usually smell like strawberries with sugar, and have a lot of pheromones in it, to attire the customer, but only when it's sprayed, putting like this, totally pure, that product stingeed her nowe, sinus and brain like hell, but Johanna forced herself to sniff it all the way no matter the hurt.

Johanna's waited impatiently the effect, it's not the first time she take her drug like this.
Her body started to burn, her muscles trembling like after a hard workout, then the pain, but Johanna didn't mind the pain, in fact, she learned to enjoy that pain, loving every second, her muscles spasming, and with every spasm they were growing, bigger and bigger, her arms, thins like nails, were thicker and thicker, her biceps bulging and growing the size of a tennis ball, then a big medecine ball, her torso with her A-cup whenged into a massive torso with pure shredded pec, her shoulders broaded, and having the size of basket ball, she abs starting to appear, two, four, six, eight abs appeared one by one and growing bigger, like a washboard, pretty shredded, Johanna passed her hands on them, feeling every bulge, her pussy aching and wetting like a waterfall, with every grow, her pleasure growing too, she putted her finger in her sex, and with the other hand she was teasing her clitoris. Her legs got way longer, and her tights became more and more thicker, her quads and abducotrs gotting so huge and ripped, Johanna furiously masturbated, the final grow what the most enjoyable for that ebony beauty, when she finally transcend her condition, her tiny and weak self was no more, her goddess shape replacing her.
With this thought, she finally cummed, a mix of pee and cyprine wetting the floor, and her body soon constelled with veins, like a road map, all her body was pulsating.

She took a moment of resting in the trash, then the black colossus raised from the dirty spot, like a butterfly escape from the ugly chrysalid.
She strechted her arms upon her head, making her bones cracking, she was way taller, when she was normal she was only 160 cm, now she make 220 cm, her blond hairs were so long that are right under her heavy muscular butt, she was a real amazon godess, who can beat a heavy weight bodybuilder.

-Haaaa, fuck yes, finally me again, but now I have to get more of that shit if I don't want this again...

The humongous tall amazon started to clean the mess she did in her appartement, she sorted out the purple bottles of her trash form the rest, she wanted to inspecting them all if there was still some perfume left and put them all in another bottle.

She putted on her tv, it was the morning news, they were talking about stuff and other, nothing pretty important, then they started to talk about some powerful women that goe on rampage, and talking about an epidemy of muscular and powerful women, news, police and even drugs police didn't know where that came from.

-Ho i'm sure you know it already, you are just afraid that you, the male, can't overpower us anymore.

By saying this she flexed and licked one of her huge dark and veiny biceps. Then she goes before the mirror of her bathroom, now she was super tall she had to lower to pass the door.

-Hello goddess, I missed you since last night.

She was talking to her reflection, she was stroking her huge veiny body, making some pose, and finishedby the most muscular pose, her favorite flex, that make her twice enormous, her muscles and veins exploding.

-Hooo, fuck yeah ! I'm so incredible, how can mens and girls resist me ? They can't of course.

She lightly dress up, it's wasn't warm outside, but with a body like her it's like it was a warm spring day, she dressed like a japanese school girl, a tight shir, open enough to show her dark and veiny pectorals, wearing a choker around her massive bull neck, she decided to wear a red thong and a mini skirt, she pulled her thong high enough to show the red strings out of the skirt, then she wore socks that goes to the middle of her tights, and high heels, that make her even more taller.
In a simple phrase, she was a living fantasy for a lot of persons.

-Fuck, i'm so hot, i'm sure everyone will look me.

But she don't have a lot of time before shrinking again, she didn't found other of her precious liquid, she have to see her drug dealer and she have to make it quick.

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    0%
Re: [Frenchguy] Hooker on Toxin *Fanfiction*
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 03:32:42 pm »
Nice, aside from some grammar mistakes it's pretty enjoyable. I hope you continue this.

Offline Frenchguy

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 09:47:20 am »
Nice, aside from some grammar mistakes it's pretty enjoyable. I hope you continue this.

Yes i'm sorry for the grammar, english isn't my native language but i make a lot of effort :s

Offline king22222000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 08:11:35 am »
 :rock: I gave Karma.  You deserve it.  Keep writing.  I enjoyed it.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  [Frenchguy] Hooker on Toxin *Fanfiction*

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View