Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575129 Posts in 73006 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 02:00:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife  (Read 175085 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Story poll result - Bodybuilding Housewife [El_Roy_1999]
« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2018, 09:43:04 am »
They left very late. As Betty and Jennifer packed their stuff in the car, keeping the suits with them, the younger woman said:
"Wow! That was crazy. We made so much money and they really liked it!"
"I still don't know what to think of this. It all sounds pretty insane if you think about it."
"Honestly, I think these people just needed to show their craziness to someone."
"You think so?"
"Sure. I mean, would you spend so much money on this?"
"Jennifer, I'm spending more than you earn a month on building my body. Pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me."
"Okay. I get your point. But still ..."
"You know, they were really happy. It sounds weird and it feels ... dirty, but maybe we're doing something good here."
"And we do get paid handsomely. Plus: Black plastic suits!"
"I'll have to try that thing on again, but I'd better wash it."
"You'll have to check on the internet how to even clean that. I think it'll get icky really soon."
Betty climbed into the car and said:
"Anyway. If I get a couple of these sessions per month, I can get really big."
"Betty, you're just as bad as them."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #196 on: April 14, 2018, 06:47:57 am »
Eventually, the shack was finished. Calling it a shack was probably wrong now. After all, it was pretty big now and offered quite a few amenities. For Betty, this was the first step for a kind of parallel career. It was clear that Walker didn't want her to work for someone, but she could run her own business as long as it didn't interfere with her household duties. So ... A gym. Why not?
Ever since her success at the bodybuilding competition, she was known in the town as "the muscle woman" and "the fit one", so why not capitalize on this? Betty started recruiting the other women from her social circle, promising to get them fit without too much muscle. It was clear that her body type wasn't what other people wanted, but it was proof that a transformation was possible.
As a result, she soon had a clientele of some twenty regulars which she put through nice, none too extreme exercises while also providing them with prepared food for their diets. She accepted women only, something which increased the husbands' acceptance.
For Walker, this nourished the hope that she would return to normal. Well, not normal, but reasonable. Betty had dropped hints of what happened during her sessions and Kira's visits and their cam shows worried him. He didn't want his wife to be a whore, obviously. So maybe this business would help her. He crossed his fingers as he resumed his deliveries.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #197 on: April 14, 2018, 11:46:42 pm »
This story keeps on getting better and better. K+

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2018, 05:13:44 am »
Again some new great chapters which makes us happy only with some few rows.

Can' t wait to read the next 20 plus rows.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2018, 08:41:43 am »
Betty was in heaven. She had just finished the housewife class as she called it, sending her customers away after a little talk. They were all quite excited. None of them wanted to reach Betty's level of muscularity, of course, but they did want to get fit and be a little more toned. Betty would deliver.
Now, it was time for a little "her" time. She decided to do leg presses. Walker had constructed the machine as a kind of present to her. Betty had already shot herself up in the morning and she felt she was bristling with strength. Her morning weighing had shown that she approached 180 pounds of tight, beefy muscle and she was loving it. She loaded the press with 700 pounds of steel and congratulated herself. She was a beast now and she knew it. She climbed on the machine, adjusted her stance and released the safety. Then she went to work. Holding her back straight, she extended her legs. Her thighs seemed to explode with strength and she pushed and pushed, the sled moving away slowly. She reached the apex and returned just as slowly. It was all about control. Strength was one thing, but you had to be in command of your body to do this. Just flailing wildly at things was pointless. If she wasn't able to master herself, she couldn't do this.
She went through the first set, her body aching. She was at her limit, but she was ruling it.
The end of the set loomed and she was sweaty and in pain, but she was also happy. This was her. As she pushed again, her thighs looked as if taken from an anatomy book for fetishists. Looking at her amazing power turned her on. More and more, she realized that this was her thing: Power as a turn on.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2018, 06:10:06 am »
The second set was even better. She hit the weights hard and pushed as if her life depended on it. As she extended her legs, she felt her mind getting flooded with lewd and crazy thoughts. She thought about Eric Jr. and his cock. She drifted to Jennifer's beautiful tits. She imagined Walker's shocked face as she flexed her massive muscles, overpowering him completely. She gasped for air as her arousal got the better of her. With a sigh of lust, she hit the next rep.
She felt that things were getting out of hand now. As she pushed the weight up again and again, she stringed a series of increasingly powerful orgasms together. It was amazing. Every push blasted her mind. She gripped the seat as hard as she could, wondering if she could get a vibrator without breaking her stride.
Betty reached the end of the second set, her mind sparkling with arousal and sex. She barely managed to stop herself to take a break. No sense in injuring herself.
That's when she realized she wasn't alone.
Kira looked at her and said:
"Wow. I never thought I'd see something like this."
Betty remembered now that her partner had announced her visit for another cam show, but she had completely forgotten about this. She took a deep breath as Kira switched off her phone.
"Did you film this?"
"Sure. That was amazing."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2018, 05:54:56 pm »
"Alright. I still got another set, though."
"I'm all for it. Get ready."
"Get me my vibrator first. I so need this."
"God, Betty, you're really going crazy."
"And don't you love me for it?"
The plastic-titted stripper went to get the vibrator. Betty looked at her friend's butt. It was definitely getting bigger and stronger. Her training was paying off. The realization that she was turning all those women into stronger, more powerful versions of themselves made her smile. And it also made her even hotter. God, she loved being strong. She craved bigger muscles. All this power meant freedom. Self-control. It was amazing.
Kira returned and said:
"That thing's even bigger than the last one. Are you sure your husband's still enough for you?"
"Walker knows what he's doing. That makes up for certain ... deficiencies."
She took the rubber cock, licked it to make it wet and slowly pushed it inside her. She gasped.
"Wow. That feels good."
She rubbed her clit, which was already quite big now. From a pinhead, it had slowly evolved into a little nub the size of the nail on her pinkie. Just touching it made her sigh.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2018, 06:54:55 pm »
She got ready for the third set. Before she could release the lock, Kira climbed on top of the weights and sat down there. She said:
"I hope you don't mind a little extra challenge."
Betty grinned:
"Not at all."
"I also took this with me."
She held up the remote for the vibrator. Betty whistled:
"I never used that thing."
"We'll find out whether it's any good. Give it to me!"
Betty started pumping. With Kira's extra weight on her legs, this was quite tough. She hissed between her teeth as she began going through her reps. Whenever she pushed against the plate, Kira grinned and turned up the vibrator. The device produced a rather aggressive buzzing and Betty rolled her eyes, trying to deal with all this stimulation. Her thighs seemed to explode with muscle.
Kira couldn't help getting turned on by what she saw. She filmed the show as good as she could, but having her hands full meant having to wait until her insane trainer was done. She regretted not having brought her own vibrator. Actually, she had, but it was over there in the bag. Well, what she saw was stimulating enough as it was.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2018, 03:18:18 pm »
Kira started counting out the reps.
"Five, six, seven ... Go on! You're doing amazing!"
"Gaah ..."
As Betty pushed the weight from her, her face turned a deep crimson. Her thighs seemed to grow bigger and bigger now and the sweat was pouring from her body. She felt an orgasm building up in her.
"Eight, nine, ten ... I can't believe this. Betty, you're so sexy!"
The older woman was breathing heavily, trying to stay focused on the exercise. Kira's praise felt good, but the dildo was a little distracting. It just felt so amazingly good ...
"Eleven, twelve, thirteen ... You're almost there! Come on! Don't stop!"
Betty wavered. Her thighs started to shake. She was reaching her limit. Her trained body was prepared for most challenges, but this was a bit much. Suddenly, she felt Kira's toes on her clit. She produced a drawn-out gargling noise as she came. She concentrated barely enough to power through the set, but it was clear that this was blowing her mind.
"Fourteen ... Fifteen ... You're done!"
They quickly locked the weights and Betty literally flopped from the bench, producing exhausted, but very happy little noises.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2018, 06:19:25 am »
Kira watched her writhe on the floor, still working her snatch and running her hands over her incredible body. Somewhere along the way, this woman had turned from submissive and weak housewife to dominant and sensual musclehead and Kira was still trying to wrap her mind around this. She knew previous Betty from Walker's stories, but thinking that this insanely muscular woman that was rubbing her own clit furiously while a vibrator buzzed in her cunt could once have been a little housewife ...
It was shocking. She wondered whether everyone of these little women around here hid such a ... monster. Probably not, but who could tell?
Eventually, Betty calmed down. She was soaked in sweat and juices and sighed happily.
"That was great. Do we really have to do a cam show now?"
"Well, I got it all on my phone. If we show this, people are going to go crazy."
"Then let's do it!"
Kira shrugged and went to work.
Meanwhile, Betty cleaned herself up and returned to her exercises. After all, there were still a few leg things to do.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #205 on: April 21, 2018, 08:13:40 am »
Walker was in some strange, isolated place far away from anything. Roberts had sent him here to pick up the merchandise. While he waited for whoever would show up, he took out his phone. Strangely enough, he had some reception. He went to the page Kira and Betty used for their cam shows and found them. It was a strange thing to watch his wife posing on the internet, but then again, wasn't this somehow a good strategy to protect his marriage?
As far as he was concerned, all this craziness was his fault. He had cheated on her and made her feel unloved and he had neglected to protect her. Now, she had turned herself into this crazy, sexy muscle beast and he was helpless. He had no idea whether he could turn her back eventually. It didn't seem as if she'd return to normal anytime soon.
He wasn't sure if he actually wanted this. After all, she was ... amazing.
Walker couldn't help admiring her devotion and her can-do attitude. She was also, well, changing his perspective. Until now, he had always considered himself above her. He was her husband, meant to protect her and to take care of her. She was a woman, weak and easy to become distracted. He was supposed to guide her.
Now, she was becoming his equal.
No.
Who was he kidding? She was stronger than him. She was earning money. People admired her. He was turning into a nobody. He sat silently in his car for a while, then the horniness got the better of him.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #206 on: April 22, 2018, 05:47:10 am »
Will Walker go to a gym again to try to get more muscles. So he tries to stay equal.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2018, 07:50:29 am »
That's a good idea. I'll have to try and put this in.

It all started pretty simple. Betty and Kira appeared on the screen, both wearing rather tiny bikinis. Kira started:
"Hi, boys and girls! It's Kira and Betty!"
"Hello, everybody!"
Walker realized that Betty's voice had really dropped. She never had been chirpy, so to say, but he was pretty sure they'd have to move her to the back in the church choir now. Did she still go there? He wasn't sure. Things were falling apart.
There was something else too. They were both made up, although Betty had less "paint" in her face. She looked good, though. Her lips were looking plump and inviting. Of course, next to Kira's thick ... cock-suckers, as she sometimes called them, they looked normal. Somehow, Betty's face looked rougher. Harder. Her jaw seemed bigger. More assertive. He felt a little intimidated.
Kira said:
"We've missed you. After this little show, we'll have a new video I just shot online. You're going to love this."
"Definitely. I had a lot of fun doing this. And Kira has been a big help, if you know what I mean."
His wife winked at the watchers. Hm.
"Also, we gotta show off our progress now. Who wants to see what we've been up to at the gym?"
There was a written chorus of support. Walker almost joined them.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #208 on: April 23, 2018, 06:01:34 am »
Kira got up, took a step back and said:
"Abs! Count them!"
She crunched them and Betty pointed at each in turn.
"... And six. Nice!"
"Yeah, I only had to do a million crunches with my favorite little torturer here."
Betty smiled and blushed:
"And you're going to do a million more. After all, there's two more little bumps to be defined down there."
His wife flexed her own abs and Walker almost choked when her waist transformed into a rippling mass of veins and fibers. Her abs were amazingly defined and there were eight of them. She was a beast. Also, they were framed by the most shockingly carved obliques. Walker had seen quite a few fit guys back in the day when he still did sports, but few of them had ever reached anything close to this.
Betty shook her torso and showed off her amazingly powerful midsection. The comments section raced by. People loved what they were seeing.
Then, she did a stomach vacuum and switched into an ab wave. The effect was shocking. Walker wasn't sure what to make of it. Did that turn him on? Whatever was going on, he couldn't turn his eyes away.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #209 on: April 23, 2018, 10:09:21 am »
These updates just keep getting hotter ad hotter! You are creating a masterpiece. I hope to see some more hairy updates. Karma!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Bodybuilding Housewife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View