Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574178 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 01:53:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer  (Read 275582 times)

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2018, 08:46:19 pm »
is it bad i would like to see a case study from feminox showing the effects of phase 2 on a.. and i do not use this term in a degrading meaning... "normal" women. and showing her transition into a muscular beast

Have you read the story from the beginning? Jen and Amy were both normal women before they started on feminox and Amy is already on phase two. I imagine if Jen hasn't already started phase two, she soon will.  >:D

I think he means "no phase 1 treatment", whatsoever. Just a normal woman being subjected to the Phase 2 formula.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2018, 12:18:51 pm »
Thanks for all the positive comments everyone!  I'm excited for what's to come and glad so many are still reading and enjoying! 

is it bad i would like to see a case study from feminox showing the effects of phase 2 on a.. and i do not use this term in a degrading meaning... "normal" women. and showing her transition into a muscular beast

Have you read the story from the beginning? Jen and Amy were both normal women before they started on feminox and Amy is already on phase two. I imagine if Jen hasn't already started phase two, she soon will.  >:D

I think he means "no phase 1 treatment", whatsoever. Just a normal woman being subjected to the Phase 2 formula.

Going to give this one a RAFO :)

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2018, 07:22:37 am »
What’s RAFO? Is it good?

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2018, 06:21:37 am »
What’s RAFO? Is it good?

I believe it stands for Read And Find Out

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2018, 09:06:18 pm »
Can't wait until your next update. They are always so good!

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2018, 10:19:09 pm »
Been enjoying re reading this story over on a difrent website ( not allowed to say what site) even with how old it is still one of the best of its kind.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2018, 04:30:59 pm »
Small post with BMB's permission....

My modest contribution to the fabulous BMB's "My Wife Jennifer" universe ("Losing a Battle With Chemicals Over Moderation: A Brian and Amy Side Story") is ready and posted here http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=331709.15

Set after Amy quits Wiley's, but before the confrontation at Jen's house in BMB's last chapter, this is a bit of a backstory on how Amy and Brian stumbled into Sequence 2 - so vividly shown by BMB in his last chapter of "My Wife Jennifer"

I hope you enjoy "Midnight Snack".  I was lucky to have the proofing and feedback from BMB himself and am honored that this little story kicks off a final arc of the My Wife Jennifer series.  Look for upcoming chapters from BMB in the coming weeks building to an epicly satisfying finale! 

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2018, 04:09:54 am »
A Brian and Amy Side Story". Just got it. Great.
I hope there will be some more side stories keeping the story alive.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2019, 05:45:00 pm »
It's really been that long since my last update?  Yikes.  Sorry everyone.  I promise I work on the story when I can.  I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist and do lots of revisions and shuffling until I get the story beats just right.  After a long number of years, I'm about ready to conclude this story, so I'll definitely be leading up to that very very soon.  Anyways, this is another Amy and Brian chapter, and I hope you all enjoy! 

Amy's deep voice rang through the bedroom as her titanic thighs clasped against Brian's torso, creating a prison of beef around him from which he could not escape.  He closed his eyes tight, putting all his effort into resisting orgasm, but his body betrayed him bit by bit with every passing second.  Being pinned under Amy's immense weight was so intensely erotic, his cock was as hard as it could possibly get, despite the horror that sank within him.

As Amy's slick, man-eating cunt swallowed his dick again and again, he was forced to admire her indisputable size and masculinity.  As she bounced away, his view was filled with the sight of meaty, scruffy muscles dancing and gyrating in the dim bedroom lighting.  In any other situation, he'd be in absolute heaven.  But any other situation wouldn't result in him losing more of his size and strength to his dominating girlfriend turned botched science experiment.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Amy screamed, her voice deep and gravely as she slammed a fist above the headrest, causing the drywall to crunch and collapse beneath her mighty punch.  Her show of strength and brutality terrified Brian, and yet, once again his body betrayed him, powerless to resist her intoxicating dominance.  Literally scared stiff, Brian was helpless to do nothing under Amy’s heavy, sweaty body, except enjoy the ride.  Amy's "love-making" was selfish, angry, and oh so pleasurable.  He felt himself nearing orgasm as his will to keep fighting drifted away.

The details of the past several hours had been lost to him.  He had no idea how many times they had fucked and just how much of himself he ended up giving to her.  Oddly enough, Brian couldn’t help but feel proud at how many times he had cum in a single night.  A younger, more naive version of himself would have happily written that down in the record books.  His refractory period was ridiculously short, though he knew he had his attraction to Amy’s body to thank for it.  As scary as she had become, he had never been more turned on in his life.

Mixed emotions swam through his head; the situation was a horror show and his living situation was abusive.  His body was paying a hefty price, but, at the same time, Amy was like a dream to him; a true muscle freak, massive beyond his wildest fantasies.  He stopped trying to fathom how he was so rock hard for such an insane, masculine look on his brutish girlfriend.  There was no denying how much he loved what she had become.  Though, he could have done without her ridiculous mood swings and her apparent lack of care for his personal well-being. 

He found it sickly funny how it was so much easier to reconcile their relationship and focus on the positives when he was on the verge of climaxing.  With his brain swimming in endorphins from the constant sex with his controlling man-creature of a girlfriend, it almost felt natural to make excuses on Amy’s behalf and convince himself he was happy, and that this was what he always wanted.

“Cum already, you little bitch!” Amy howled as she tightened her monstrous pussy, squeezing his cock between the python grip of her cunt muscles.  Her deep command combined with the sudden force on his dick sent Brian over the edge.  He completely lost control and relinquished himself to the pleasure, yelling blissfully as he shot streams of his spunk into Amy’s wet, hairy, muscle-packed snatch.

He collapsed as his moans descended into quiet whimpers.  As the ecstasy of his orgasm faded, the pain and panic returned in equal parts.  His body was worn, bruised, and probably broken somewhere.  How many times was that?  Five?  Twelve?  His memory was a blur of sweat and muscles and he had almost no recollection of how much time had passed since Amy dragged him back to the apartment like a caveman and began her endless onslaught of muscle powered sex.

“Finally,” Amy grunted, climbing off of Brian’s limp body.  “I’m hungry.”

Amy’s massive naked body stomped out of the bedroom towards the kitchen, the crashing from her heavy, clumsy feet vibrating the overhead fan.  Brian laid on the bed, soaked in a circle of Amy’s sweat, completely sore yet still hazy.  He hoped they had food left in the fridge, otherwise Amy would force him to cook something for her, and he just didn’t have the energy to move at the moment.  He just wanted to lay on the damp, nearly busted mattress and fall asleep.

The clanging of dishes rang from the other room, which seemed to indicate Amy had found something to devour.  Good.  He just needed time to rest.  It wouldn’t take her long to consume a meal like a crazed lion, but even the slightest moment of reprieve was a blessing.  The world around him dimmed as his eyes closed, sending him into a much-needed slumber.

He woke to the sound of Amy crashing heavily around the living room.  The sounds of Amy’s chaos always startled him, but he wasn’t concerned.  At this point, he had become used to the destructive way that Amy conducted her daily activities.  Within her, a storm of pure rage was always brewing, and that energy unleashed itself regularly.  Even the slightest annoyance was enough to cause a brand new hole to be punched in the drywall or for another piece of furniture to be smashed to splinters.  He knew it was the least of his worries, but he hoped that he could get his deposit back on the apartment someday.  At this rate though, the entire place would need to be renovated after housing his beastly girl.

The footsteps grew louder as Amy’s herculean body proceeded down the hallway, her immense silhouette suddenly taking over the entire doorway to the bedroom, casting a long, wide shadow onto the bed where Brian remained motionless.

Brian tensed.  He hadn’t had enough time to recover.  She couldn’t want more already, could she?  Unfortunately, he knew the answer to that question.  Amy always wanted more; she was completely insatiable.  When it came to her body, her diet, or the simple pleasures of the flesh, she could never have enough.  She smirked at the way he squirmed in the bed, terrified from her presence.  A satisfied grin crossed her lips, forming on her masculine, bulky-jawed face.

“I’m going out.”  Amy said plainly. 

As Brian’s vision adjusted, he could start to make out the details of Amy’s silhouette.  She had gotten dressed but wasn’t clad in much clothing.  She wore a grey tank top that was already beginning to darken from her sweat and showcased her beefy man-pecs, as well as some black spandex leggings that had split in several places from her uncontainable growth. 

With how quickly Amy’s body was exploding to greater size, she had apparently given up on replacing her smaller clothes.  Her tree-trunk thighs had forced the seams of the spandex apart, and as a result, the leggings clung on for dear life.  Brian had a feeling that simply walking would be enough to shred those leggings to ribbons, and he suspected that Amy didn’t care.  That wouldn’t stop her from proudly strutting down the street, scaring young children and giving the elderly heart attacks as they laid eyes on the massive freak in their path.

As she eyed Brian hungrily, he could see the bulge that formed around her groin area.  A sizable nub formed in her spandex, clear evidence of her arousal.  Amy’s clit had become a monster in its own right, a bulky knot of sex that engorged whenever she was turned on and was extra sensitive to stimulation.  She went absolutely wild whenever Brian sucked on it, and she found it extra fun to smother his face with her jungle of pubic hair during the process.

“Where are you going?” Brian’s voice was meek and hoarse.  He was grateful to have the extra time to rest, but his curiosity couldn’t be helped.  If something was going to drag Amy away from raucous sex and more food, it had to be important.

“Feminox,” Amy scoffed in her deep voice, “Gotta meet up with my science lady.  She’s been experimenting with the formula.  She promised to make me even more huge!”

As Amy said it, she went into a crab flex, bringing her arms down and straining her mighty pecs, which formed extreme striations among the hair covered beef-cleavage.  With no evidence of any fatty tissue, her chest was completely void of breasts and all traces of femininity.  Amy had a pair of pecs that would make the Mr. Olympia contestants run home crying and cause lumberjacks to rethink their profession.  The sight was truly magnificent and caused Brian’s cock to jump despite everything it had already endured. 

Her bicep veins wrapped around her arms like crazy straws, making themselves known even through her dense forest of forearm fur.  A few more veins webbed across her sweaty forehead and she showed her teeth in a grotesque snarl.  Her mouth was accentuated by her dusting of facial hair that peppered her cheeks and chin.  At Brian’s request, she had kept the scruff under control, but it didn’t take long for it to be back with a vengeance.  It also wouldn’t have shocked him if she had just decided to ignore him altogether; it wasn’t as if he could sway Amy’s opinion anymore.

Brian’s heart raced at the statuesque display of godhood before him, both out of terror and undeniable arousal.  It was a good thing she wasn’t flexing her legs, or those spandex would completely disintegrate.  At the same time, he was a bit disappointed not to get another peak at her bulging quads that framed her hungry cunt and throbbing clit.  As much as he wanted that image to linger in his head, he needed to focus on the present matter.

“Amy, aren’t you a bit worried you might be going too far?” Brian said nervously, his voice coming across as a whimper.  “I’m worried about you.  You’ve changed so much.  Can’t you see what you’re doing?  To me?  To yourself?”

The look on Amy’s face, if it were even possible, deformed into an even more enraged scowl as a fire lit behind her intense eyes.  Brian sunk as deep as he could into the sweat-soaked mattress, a vain attempt to escape her horrifying stare.  He wasn’t sure where his sudden confidence had come from, but he immediately regretted his moment of candidacy as the weight of Amy’s angry stare bore into him.

“Too far?” Amy growled, her words jumbled behind gritted teeth. “There is no such thing as too far.  Do you think you get a body like this by worrying about going too far?”

She continued her flex, her delts flaring to a degree Brian didn’t think was possible.  She was so incredible.  For a moment, Brian just wanted to go to her, to latch onto her titanic body and lick every square-inch of her dense muscles.  He was urged to throw all consequences to the wind and let Amy ravage him out of existence.  If he had the strength to move from the bed, he might not have been able to control himself.  But, with a deep breath, he tore his gaze away from his massive she-beast.

“I’m just worried about you,” Brian squeaked out through tired lungs.  “I just don’t want to lose the Amy that I love.”

“My whole life has been useless, Brian,” Amy yelled, her meaty fists tightening into wrecking balls, ready to drive repeatedly into the walls.  “I spent years being boring and pathetic, going from disappointment to disappointment.  Stuck in lame jobs, surrounded by horrible friends, always being told I was too ditzy and air-headed to do anything.  You don’t know what it’s like to finally feel powerful after a life of being stepped on.  It’s incredible.  I wouldn’t trade it for anything.  I can never stop.  I need more.”

He understood Amy.  He really did.  It was why he loved her and had even asked her to marry him.  He pictured a life together with her forever, and that kind of love stemmed from true insight into who she was.  She was always insecure, despite her cute appearance and bubbly personality.  Brian knew how Amy was tortured from a lifetime of being told she didn’t have enough talent to do anything of note and people treating her like a dumb blonde.  But what she was doing to herself now; it was a step beyond just trying to prove the naysayers wrong.  She was on a path of pure destruction, and he worried that she liked it a bit too much.

“But babe,” Brian said defensively, “You’re hurting the people around you.  And you’re hurting me.  I know I said I’d do anything to help you grow and become even greater, but this is getting out of hand.  Can’t you see what the serum is doing to my body?  You’ve taken so much from me, I can hardly move.  I thought you loved me and that you wanted to marry me?  So we could be happy together forever, without caring about what anyone else thinks.”

It wasn’t the first time Brian had this talk with Amy.  When he realized what Amy’s Sequence Two serum was doing to him, he had confronted her.  He tried anger, he tried pleading, he tried reasoning.  None of it worked on her single-tracked mind, which had become so manipulated by the strength she was being offered, it refused to hear any other argument.  Still, Brian hoped it wouldn’t hurt to give it another shot.  Or rather, that it wouldn’t hurt more than it already did.

He had tried to reach Amy; not the monstrous muscle creature standing before him, but the sweet girl that he had fallen in love with.  The girl that he had proposed to.  He had also noted how she’d stopped wearing the engagement ring.  He knew it wasn’t out of any sign of malice towards their relationship; rather her finger had just become too thick and meaty for (as Amy put it) “a puny metal circle.”  Still, the symbolism of what the ring stood for felt lost when Amy kept it shoved away in a drawer.

There was a look on Amy’s face, for just a fleeting moment.  A sign of something he hadn’t seen in months.  It was something...human.  A small, barely distinguishable flash of the woman she used to be.  The sweet, bubbly girl that he had fallen for; the innocent girlfriend he had unfortunately dragged into this whole mess due to his deranged desires. 

She looked at Brian; really looked at him for the first time in a while.  And for that moment, she seemed to recognize the sorry state that he was in; his brittle, diminishing body and how her power-hungry obsession was literally draining him.  The brutish body standing in the doorway relaxed and her eyes were sympathetic and sincere as she looked upon him with pity.

But that visage faded quickly and the hard, monstrous thing that called itself “Amy” returned, staring at him with hungry, inhuman eyes.  The familiar gritted teeth formed and her road-map of veins surged as her body was fueled by pure, barely contained rage yet again.

“I do love you, babe.  But I need this.”  Amy gave a rough nod, “I need more and I won’t stop until I have it all.  I won’t stop until that whore Jen knows her place.  I won’t stop until this whole world can be crushed between my thighs like a soda can.  I thought you understood me.  I thought you of all people would support me until the end.”

Brian frowned and rolled over in the bed, facing away from the titanic woman as she turned to stomp back down the hallway and out the door.  The mix of emotions he felt couldn’t be quantified.  He was angry at her for doing this to him without a single care, but he was also angry at himself for pushing her into Feminox in the first place.  He was sad to see how his body was being used like a battery to power Amy’s hungry growth and he was aggravated at how helpless he felt. 

And somewhere, within the recesses of his mind, he was also aroused and excited; Amy’s body was something his most ridiculous kinks had conjured up, and to see it realized in the flesh, no matter the cost, was something truly spectacular.  Most people went their entire lives without the bravery or ability to really find true sexual bliss and live out their fantasies, and he had to at least appreciate that he could count himself among the few that had brought their sexual dreams to life.

Regardless of the agony that surrounded his thoughts and his aching, dwindling muscles, he felt an uncontainable attraction to Amy in her beast-like state.  As uncaring and cold as she had become, something about her attitude only added to the dominance and power of her stature.  The sheer imbalance of their relationship was destroying him, but he was addicted to it.  He felt like he’d give anything to see her become just a bit bigger, just a bit meaner, and just a bit more masculine.  And that desire was never quelled.

But even then, he knew that the cost was too great.  His body and his life were on the line; he needed to save himself.  He needed to get out.  First, he just needed the energy to do so.  Brian sighed and let himself drift back to sleep, knowing that Amy would never love him for more than the body she was draining day by day.  Fully understanding the situation, he knew he had to leave.  He just hoped he had the strength and courage to make the tough decision, and that his wild fantasies wouldn’t convince him to stay just a little longer.

Offline shibbo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2019, 07:23:41 pm »
I love this story! Your writing style is one of the best I have ever seen, can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2019, 01:53:14 am »
I love this story, Jen is so beastly yet seems to at least share her husbands intrests or at least considers his thoughts....seems like a realistic scenario that I would love to be in one day! Great job👍🏻

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2019, 06:46:52 am »
Additions to this story are oh so sweet.

Hope we can get some measurements on Amy soon! Her and Jen must be getting close to 7'.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2019, 01:24:43 pm »
Thanks for reading and for commenting!  With the finale fast approaching, I'll certainly give more detailed updates on height/weight changes.  I'd love to give a capture of the original and final statistics as well.

Offline powerranger9643

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2019, 03:39:45 pm »
Comparisons of the starting and end points sounds like a great idea. Amy's will probably be the most impressive given she was smaller to begin with, but I would love to see Jen's too.

Offline Invader88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2019, 08:27:06 pm »
 ;D
Thanks for reading and for commenting!  With the finale fast approaching, I'll certainly give more detailed updates on height/weight changes.  I'd love to give a capture of the original and final statistics as well.
AWESOME story BMB, I hope you keep it going....I’m soooo in love with Jen and her body! :woohoo:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View