Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572410 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 09:28:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My First - please let me know what you think
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My First - please let me know what you think  (Read 26269 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My First - please let me know what you think
« on: January 07, 2019, 02:24:51 pm »
I'm Tom, and I'm 19 years old. I have a small sister, Britney, who is 14. My mom and her sister, Aunt Jenny, every year schedule a family trip in order to keep everybody close. This goes on for as long as I can remember. Aunt Jenny has a daughter, Tricia, who is 2 years younger than me. Tricia has always been a pretty normal kid, very low profile even in social media. We got along pretty well, although sometimes you could say I was a bit of a bully during those trips. Nothing too hard, but you know, boys will be boys.
This year our families decided to rent a place at the beach, this gorgeous house with a pool with a sea view. Everybody flew there 2 days before me, cause I still had some errands (I mean parties) to run at College.
It's been a year since I last saw aunt Jenny, uncle Rick and Tricia.
When I arrived at the house, mom told me that they were going out to know the city and do some groceries, but I decided to stay and enjoy the pool. It was to my surprise that Tricia was inside the water already.
Now, she was really into the water, only head and neck out. I said hi and jumped in. We chatted a little, I told her about college and she told me about school. She was a really nice girl. She then asked me if I still played baseball, and I told her I did, although not as much as I`d like. She told me she started cheerleading a couple years ago (I guess I didn't remind that) but now she was into crossfit.
I wasn't paying much attention when I turned my back to her to watch the sunset on the ocean, resting my arms on the pool edge.
That's when I felt Tricia's legs wrapping around my waist, as if I was piggybacking her. Now we were inside the water, but still she felt kind of heavy, but I had no problem holding her like that. She said 'hold me', so I placed my hands behind her knees. I noticed her thighs were thick and kind of hard. It made me feel uneasy. I turned around, still with her on my back, this way she was resting her arms on the pool edge and still with her legs around my waist.
"Tom, remember when we were kids? We used to fun-wrestle?"
When she finished her sentence she locked her ankles together, trapping me
"What are you doing, Tricia?"
"Bet you can't get out now" she said, and started squeezing. Immediately I felt pain in my ribs, and started having trouble breathing. Tricia's scissors were absurdly strong.
"Tricia... what... I ... can't... breathe..."
She softened the pressure, but kept me trapped in her legs. "C'mon Tom... just having fun! Try to get out!"
I tried to split her ankles apart, but her legs were just too strong. She held me like that for about 30 seconds, but even with less pressure I was having trouble to breathe, and I guess she sensed it, so se let me go.
I had about 5 seconds of relief, without her legs around me, but before I really could make sense of what was happening, I felt her arms around my neck. Before I could say anything, Tricia tightened the headlock and kept tightening until I passed out.
I woke up what I believe was 1 minute later, but Tricia had dragged me out of the pool and disappeared.
I was both scared of what had happened and intrigued. My cousin seemed to become a strong girl with a taste for dominance. I needed to find out how strong and muscular she was, but the idea of having her hurting me for real was scary.

to be continued

Forum Saradas

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
Re: My First - please let me know what you think
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:47:27 pm »
Part 2

I entered the house and went straight  to my bedroom. I was still mesmerized. How did Tricia did that? Why she did it? And most important: How strong is she? I've always been into fitness and buff girls, but never met any. To imagine that my younger cousin could actually be a muscular girl was something I couldn't actually believe. Still, I had not seen any muscle, and choking someone out is more technique than strength.
This was just too much to process right now. I needed a cold shower.

Later, during dinner, Tricia came down wearing loose pants and a hoodie (damn, we were at the beach! Clearly she was trying to hide her body from me). After we all finished eating, me and her were in charge of the dishes. Left alone in the kitchen, I'm sure she could feel my curiosity.
"Listen, Tom... about earlier..."
"Yeah?"
"I think we need to talk. I need to explain some stuff to you... can I stop by your bedroom later?"
"Yeah, I guess... I mean..."
"Don't worry. I won't choke you out... again" she said, blinking her beautiful green eyes at me. She left the kitchen and went to her room.
I'm not sure how long I waited in my bedroom for her. It sounded like centuries. Each second my imagination drove further and further. Was Tricia's body like a bodybuilder? She was this red haired cute girl, with a tanned skin that would draw attention wherever she went, but I just couldn't stop wondering how big and strong she was. That's when she knocked on the door and came in.
Tricia was wearing the same outfit from dinner, which sort of frustrated me. Maybe this whole 'we need to talk' was just for her to apologize? Or even threat me to do some chores for her?
"Hey Tom..."
"What's up?" I tried to sound as cool as possible, even though all I really wanted to do right now was to rip her hoodie off and ask her to flex for me.
"First of all, I'd like to apologize. I didn't mean to hurt you or anything. It's just that... I got caught in the moment. When I saw that you couldn't get out of my scissors unless I wanted you to... I mean... it feels good to know that I can dominate a man like that" she said, blushing, almost as if she felt guilt by her feelings.
"Listen Tricia... it's not like is was a nice feeling being put to sleep like that. And, of course, you caught me off guard. But still, no harm, no fault. It's ok"
"What you mean 'caught off guard'? Tom, I know you didn't expect that, but make no mistake. I could do that to you wether you were aware or not. Not only I've been practicing crossfit as a competitive sport, I also work out and practice BJJ. I've been doing that for a while now. I train with big guys, bigger than you, and I can hold my ground"
"R-really? Still, it's not like..." damn, I hate the fact that my voice was trembling, and I hated even more the fact that I wasn't sure if that was out of fear or being aroused.
"Anyways, I didn't come here to fight you or humiliate you or anything. I know for a fact that you're into female muscle. Actually, I know that for quite some time now. Back then, that's why I got into cheerleading at first. I know cheerleaders have a strong body and... well.. I kinda had a crush on you..."
"What?"
"Yeah, yeah, I know, we are cousins and all... but I couldn't help being that naive teenager who looked up to her older, handsome cousin. And I guess I wanted you to notice me. Anyways, one thing led to another, and I actually need to thank you"
"Thank me? for what?"
"Well, what began as cheerleading for impress you, turned into weightlifting and later taking my body very seriously. It helped me develop my confidence and self-esteem. So, I guess I owe you that. And that's why I'm here"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you sort of made me who I am. So, I figured I could give you something in return" And when she finished saying that, she stood up and removed her hoodie. Underneath, she was wearing her bikini top.
Seeing Tricia's upper body was pretty much like Christmas. She placed her hands on her hips and stared at me, very confident. She knew what her body looked like. Broad shoulders, large traps, a very defined chest - her cleavage was made of both breast and muscles. a thin waist, with ripping abs, real bricks standing out. I couldn't believe this was my younger cousin. Before I could say anything, she asked me "So listen. I need to tell you. I know I might turn you on right now if I start flexing and all. And that's just weird, I guess. Still, as I said, I like this feeling. Being able to dominate a man. And, in this case, I won't even need to touch you. So... I'm not sure if I should do that to you... what do you say?"

to be continued

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 10:27:05 pm »
I like it a lot so far!  :bravo:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 09:51:22 am »
very very interesting!!!
I hope you go on...
and I hope something for the little sister...
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 04:10:50 pm »
Good one!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 07:25:39 pm »
part 3

I had lost my voice. What the hell did she mean?
"So, Tom. You think you can.. keep it inside your pants? Cause I really want to show you well... all of this" her voice sounded sexy as she quickly flexed her biceps. I couldn't believe my cousins arms were like that. Although brief, her flex showed me very clearly a peak and a nice split.
"Y-yes". I was shivering.
"Good. Then, sit on the edge of your bed. And lose your shorts. I mean it"
I quickly obeyed. There I was, in my underwear, sweating and shaking, standing in front of what I could only describe as the sexiest body I've ever seen. Tricia turned her back on me, and from the angle I was looking at her, her back seemed so broad It was almost as if she would need to turn sideways just to pass the door. She slowly started to take her pants down, letting them slide slowly to her feet. My eyes started admiring her calves, well diamond shaped and large. Her hamstrings were actually split, And I'd guess she had over 25" thighs. I stoped at her butt, this massive pair of bowling balls, so dense and high-placed it could probably crush someone. No wonder why my ribs were still sore after her scissors.
Tricia turned again and stared me in the eyes. I could see she was enjoying my discomfort. She sat on my lap, releasing all her muscle weight on my legs. Crossed her arms around my neck and whispered
"So, this is how it's gonna go... you can watch, but you cannot touch. Am I clear? This may be your best show, or your worst pain. It's all up to you, Tom"
And then she started flexing her pecs, one at a time. At first slowly, like it was a nice dance, and started increasing the speed and contraction power. Her boobs were inches away from my face. I knew I had already 'broken' my promise. I was just hoping she couldn't feel my throbbing hard cock.
But of course she felt.
"Well, that didn't take long... You really couldn't control yourself, uh?"
She got up and started walking towards the door
"N-no... wait... Tricia... I-I..." Damn, I really felt like I lost the ability to communicate.
"Tom.. you silly boy. I wasn't going away."
She stood in front of me, about 2 feet away. Took a deep breath and made a crab flex. Her whole upper body exploded. Her traps, huge, coming out of her shoulders. Her chest so contracted it appeared her bikini would burst. Her arms expanded and the veins in her forearms were so dilated you could actually say she was turning green. It was like she was becoming the hulk. I was on the verge of cumming just by looking at that powerful, dominant girl. I guess she sensed that, so she kneeled beside me and extended her right arm in front of my face. Even relaxed it was clear the mass of muscle Tricia had on her arms. Lots of hard muscle, her triceps responsible for most of that volume. Then she slowly started flexing her bicep. Literally, inches away from my eyes, my mouth. As she began flexing, that mount of muscle started peaking, I knew it was useless. I moaned and I knew I had not being able to hold myself. Tricia didn't even reach the max of her flex.
With a knowing smile, she approached my ear and said
"Wow, Tom... You have no idea how it feels to dominate you like this... didn't even need to touch you... and you didn't touch me....
Sweet dreams... we are gonna have so much fun this week"

Tricia stood up, picked up her clothes and walked away.
I had trouble sleeping that night

to be continued

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 09:16:40 pm »
 :bravo: very good start. You can improve the structure of your paragraphs, to ease readability. Apart from that...

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 03:01:30 pm »
First of all, thank you for the kind comments. English is not my mother language, so I apologize for the grammar errors

Part 4

Whatever reasons Tricia had for hiding her body were gone the next morning. She came down for breakfast wearing a jeans skirt and her bikini top, on flip flops. I was already eating my eggs when she passed me and blinked one eye, knowing I could not take my eyes out of her body.
For the rest of the family Tricia's muscles seemed to be old news already.
"So, everybody ready to go to the beach?" My dad asked
"Yeah" I answered "But I think Tricia just came down. Don't you want to have some breakfast first?"
"Oh, I already had it. Woke up earlier and went to a nearby gym" She answered, looking me straight in the eyes as she raised her hands to tie her hair in a pony tail "I'm all ready for some sea"
As she tied her hair, I got hypnotized by her biceps bulging here and there. That was a huge girl, and she wasn't even really flexing it.
As we were getting ready to spread some towels and lay down at the sand, Tricia, who now had lost the skirt and was wearing nothing but her bikini, threw a bottle at me. I grabbed it and realized it was a sun screen.
"Rub it on my back, will you, Tom?"
"S-sure"
Damn. She turned her rear at me, and I can swear she inhaled and spread her back muscles, kind of like those bodybuilding poses, just so that I could feel every lump, every inch of rock-hard muscle she had.
Tricia talked in whispers, so that no one else could hear "How are you holding yourself today, Tom? Liking to feel my muscles?" And she back stepped a little closer to me, just so that her butt could touch my crotch. I was hard.
"Please, do my arms too" she said, extending her right arm for me to rub. My dick was in flames.
"I... I... ok"
She retracted her arm before I could touch it
"Maybe it's better not. I'm not sure you have spare shorts" and giggled.
"Tell you what. I wanna tan a little bit now. You can watch. Later, if you feel like it, we can go for a dive and I'll let you feel my flexed biceps. But we need to get Junior there into some cold water"
Tricia lied down, pointing her hard, round muscular butt up, just cause she knew I would try not to stare, but wouldn't be able.

I believe she lied down for about 40 minutes, changing sides in the middle. When she was about to get up she said
"Wanna go for a dive, Tom?" And pretended to stand up, just to flex her abs while I was looking at her.
She could tell I was beginning to get 'uneasy' in the groins again. She contracted her six pack a couple times
"I guess you want... lets go"

Tricia waited until we had water over our belly button lines
"Tell me, Tom, how are you feeling about this?"
"What do you mean?"
"About my muscles. Tell me. I know I turn you on. But I get turned on by this feeling, knowing I exert this power over men... over you. Tell me"
She came close to me. I was breathing hard.
"I-I... I don't know Tricia. Yes, I've always liked strong women. But I never imagined it would be you. You are the first muscular woman I've ever been near to. And It's even crazier that you are my cousin, that we grew up together"
She lowered herself so that only her neck and head were about surface. I did the same.
"Yeah, well Tom... I want you to enjoy this. Cause I'm really loving being this powerful, this dominant... and yes, this strong. I love knowing I can seduce men with my body... And overpowering them... like I did to you yesterday. Hum... One day I want to really wrestle you, you know? I want to hear you begging for me to stop. To fear and be aroused by my power at the same time... to know that I can cause you both pain and pleasure at my will.. and you won't be able to stop"
Tricia seemed to be choosing every word in order to get me more and more excited, but I could tell she was getting excited as well.
She grabbed my right hand with her left and placed it on her right bicep. Then she took her left hand and grabbed my dick. I was harder than I've ever been.
"I want to feel you not holding yourself again, Tom" And she started flexing her right arm, under the water. Not being able to see her muscle explode was even sexier. I could feel each and every fiber of that rock contracting, as if they would burst her skin. She reached her maximum flex and I started feeling her split, trying to squeeze that rock, I kept feeling her bicep for a couple seconds before my cock bursted on her hand.
She giggled "Good... but you need to work on your concentration, Tom... or I won't be able to take you to watch me train..."
She started walking out of the water, leaving me alone.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 10:44:33 am »
very very good!!!
I like it so much... I'm waiting for the little sister  :)
K
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 02:31:07 pm »
 Don't worry, there will be

very very good!!!
I like it so much... I'm waiting for the little sister  :)
K

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 03:17:22 pm »
Part 5

I spent the rest of the afternoon locked in my room. I tried to play some games on my phone, read a book, anything that could take my head off Tricia's muscles. It was impossible. Anything I did, when I closed my eyes, there were those gorgeous abs. Those tree trunk quads. I couldn't stand it anymore. Jerk off wasn't helping either. What she had been doing to me the last couple days were much better than my hand and my imagination. Damn you Tricia.
I decided to go for a jog. Six miles should do the trick. Blow off some steam. Take my head out of that muscle maze I was into. I grabbed my running tennis and headed downstairs. I was halfway through the door when my dad saw me
"Where are you going, son?"
"For I run, Dad. You know, enjoy the sea breeze"
"Great! Can I and your uncle Rick tag along? We've been talking about jogging"
"Sure, I guess"
"Don't worry, we won't slow you down. Going for 3 short miles"
"Ok, Dad. We can go together for those 3 miles and then I just keep going for another 3"
"Great! We'll be ready in 5 min"

We decided to run along the sea shore, to enjoy the view. This should be good. Some men's activity. No girls, no muscles. No Tricia.
I spoke too soon. We had just finished stretching when Tricia waived from 100 feet away. I guess she had gone for a run herself earlier.
"Hey guys! Going for some outdoor activity? Nice!"
"Hey Honey! Yeah, we can't be all that lazy you know!" Uncle Rick answered
"Cool! Can I come with you?"
"Sure, Tricia. But didn't you just finish your jogging?"
"Oh, I just ran 6. I can go a couple more with you"
Damn. There it was. My 'get away' jog has just become a show off of Tricia's diesel legs. Each step she took, her calves exploded, propelling her body forward. Her thighs didn't even shake when she hit the ground. It's not like there was any fat in those oak trees. I decided to keep dad and Uncle Rick between me and her, so I wouldn't have to stare at her.

When we reached the 1.5 mile (we were keeping a good speed, around 6 miles per hour) dad and Uncle Rick signed they would be turning back. I prayed for Tricia to go with them. She had already ran 7.5 miles and still had all the way back. No way she would go on.
But obviously, well trained muscles don't get tired that quickly. She said goodbye to them and approached my side. I tried to keep my eyes straight forward, focusing on the run.
"Hey, Tom. What do you say if we speed up a little?"
Damn, the girl had stamina. Still, I was feeling good, and could go a little faster with no trouble
"Sure, Tricia. Go ahead. I'll keep up with you"
Tricia speeded up a notch and we reach the 3 mile mark at about 7mi/h. We turned around to get back home. Instead of slowing down (after all, she had already ran 9 miles) Tricia seemed to hit her nitro button. I checked my Garmin and we were now at 8.2mi/h. What the hell was going on?
I started to feel my legs burning. It was like I was carrying an extra 40 pounds. My breathing started getting heavy. And there was no sign of Tricia getting tired.
We ran another mile and a half at that speed. Tricia's diesel powered legs decided to boost her speed a little more. I tried to keep up, but that didn't last another half mile. Cramps began to undermine me and about a mile away from home I collapsed. Pain was too intense.
Tricia stopped and looked back at me
"Tom, are you ok?"
I was arched trying to catch my breath, feeling cramps all over my legs and that sharp pain on your right upper abdomen, so typical of trying to exercise more than you're supposed to. It took me 2 minutes to answer her
"I'm just... to tired... cramps. Can't do it"
"Oh... you poor thing... how are we gonna get home? Wait, I have an idea. Hop on"
Tricia turned her back to me and lowered her body
"What?"
"C'mon, I'll piggyback you home. It's only a mile or so"
"Tricia..."
"What? You know I can do it. C'mon, it will be fun"
Oh, what the heck. I jumped on her back and held on her shoulders. They were broad, hard shoulders. You could actually see the muscle fibers on them. Tricia grabbed my legs with her crushing grip. I felt really secure on her back.
I could tell she was trying to run with me on her back, just to prove she could. But obviously, not being able to balance your body and use your torso makes it hard to run. Still, she was walking on a very fast pace with my weight on her. It was amazing. I could hear the floor being punished step over step by her quad muscles, those bone-crushing legs.
About 40 feet away from home, Tricia stopped. She saw one of those public gyms, with some bars and boards for exercising. She walked me there.
"How much do you weight, Tom?" She asked while dropping me to the floor
"About 150, why? And you?"
"Really? You felt lighter" she said giggling "Still, that's too bad. If you were a little heavier, this would be fun. I weight 158"
Damn. Tricia was about 3 inches shorter than me. That could only mean one thing. Tricia was 158 pounds of pure raw muscle. It scared me to think that if we were the same age, she would have outweighed me by a good 20 pounds.
"What would be fun?"
"I wanted to well... benchpress YOU. But I go 185 for reps. My actual maximum weight is 225"
Whoa. I wasn't exactly a bodybuilder conosseiur, but I could tell that those weights not many grown men can press. I guess she could sense I was amazed.
"I have an idea. I know I won't be able to do it. But still, I want to try. Here, come" She grabbed my hand and dragged be under a crossing bar, the ones we use to do pull ups.
"So, listen. I'm gonna try this. I'll try to do a full pull-up with you on my back. But first I have to warm up a little"
"Tricia, are you crazy? That's impossible?"
She didn't seem to care. In fact, my disbelief seemed to burst her energy. She grabbed the bar and pulled herself up 12 times like it was nothing. That's her warm-up? Damn, I couldn't do half of that.
As she lowered and raised her body, I couldn't help but admire. There she was, this 17 year old dynamo girl with broad, large back, all full of muscles. Her arms and lats exploding each time she went up. The street was empty, but I'm sure that there would gather and audience to watch this Goddess work out.
She let go of the bar and breathed for some time
"Alright, Tom. This is how we are gonna do it. I'm gonna grab the bar again. Then you find a way to grab me and don't let go. But don't take your feet of the ground until I tell you to, ok?"
"ok"
Once again, Tricia grabbed the bar. First I though of grabbing her by the back, but I'd have to hold her on the neck and that could hurt her. So I turned around and sort of hugged Tricia. This was amazing. I could feel her hard breathing, sweat skin on my chest. Our faces were inches away. She smiled
"Alright. Ready? Now!"
As I removed my feet from the ground, I looked at her face. Tricia was really concentrated. She really wanted to do this. I gasped in awe when both are bodies begun to slowly being raised by her. She managed to keep moving about 5 or 6 inches, before losing her grip and we both crashing on the floor. She fell over me and started laughing
"Damn! For a second there I really believed I was gonna do it" She placed her hands beside my shoulder and raised her torso, so that she wouldn't crush me. I looked at her arms. Her triceps looked like a Ship's anchor rope, so big and hard I bet it could hold the world against the tides. I was astonished by her strength demonstration.
"Wow, Tricia. That was.. was.. awesome. I never saw anything not even near that!"
"Yeah, well, Still, I couldn't do it"
"Just barely! You were able to raise both our bodies for some inches there. That's... wow! Is there anything you can't do?"
Tricia looked me deep in the eyes. She never looked prettier
"I... well" She stopped talking and lowered her body, kissing me.
And... what could I do? I kissed her back

to be continued

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 03:50:40 pm »
Again: so good!!!
is Rick Tricia's dad? He is Tom's uncle, so I think he is her father. Am I right?
If yes, it would be interesting to know what he feel about her daughter's big muscles...

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 11:00:55 am »
I really like this! Excellent story and you are doing very well with your english.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2019, 10:00:34 pm »
You are really doing great!!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2019, 07:15:52 pm »
Part 6

The walk back home was quiet. I know Tricia must be thinking where this was all going, and so was I. Still, I couldn't help but admire this young powerhouse, confident girl, who had learn not just how to seduce me, but to do it in a nice, sweet way.
We arrived at the door, she looked me deep in the eyes and whispered
"Can I stop by your room later?" knowing pretty well there was not a chance I'd say no to that
"Yeah... I'll be looking forward to that"
We entered home and spent a nice evening in family. Cooked dinner, played Pictionary and all that regular families do. Well, regular families with a muscular girl among them.
Later, Tricia knocked on my door
"Can I come in?"
"Yeah, sure! I was waiting for you"
Tricia was wearing a black lace nightgown. The straps that held that piece of fabric were very thin, and didn't hide much of her chest. And what chest it was. Every time I looked at Tricia, she seemed to be more cut, bigger. The split on her pec muscles made her cleavage even more sexy.
"Listen Tom... about earlier..."
"Yeah, we need to talk about that, don't we?"
Tricia sat on my bed and crossed her legs. They were so big and plump I couldn't stop staring. She noticed and giggled
"C'mon, Tom... up here"
"Sorry, It's just..."
"I know, but we really need to talk"
"You're right, go on"
"So, I'm not naive to think this has any long-term future or anything, but... Well, I clearly still have a crush on you. And you clearly have something for me. So... why don't we enjoy ourselves during the rest of this week, and when we get back home this ends and we get back on being nice cousins?" It was obvious that Tricia had spent sometime thinking about this, and I knew this couldn't work. Still, watching her like that, the perfect mix of a sweet girl with puppy eyes and a powerful, muscular woman made it impossible for me to say anything to disagree to her idea
"Yeah, Yeah... I like that Tricia"
"Good... So, I'll say good night to you now, but I guess I'll let my arm say it to you"
Tricia raised her right arm and flexed her bicep. The big round mass of muscle popped up. She contracted it a couple times, in order to make more vascularized, more split.
"Go ahead, touch it"
I took my time. Started with her forearms. They were really thick and defined. I ran my fingers through her veins, all the way to her elbow. Made the curve and felt her large, well defined triceps. Then went around and put my hands on her bicep. It was so big, I couldn't hold it with just one hand. I placed my thumb on the top of it and tried to squeeze. It was so hard, it didn't budge an inch.
I must have been there admiring that muscle for quite some time, cause I didn't notice that my door was only semi-closed, and Britney, my kid sister entered the room
"What you guys doing?"
Tricia pulled her arm quickly, scared. I started babbling
"We, We... We were..."
"Your brother noticed I was quite big today, and asked me to show him a muscle. No big deal, Brit" Tricia answered her fast, while placing herself between me and my sister, in order to hide from her the fact that I was aroused.
"You just noticed today? My God Tom! Tricia is so strong!!! Before you arrived we armwrestled, she let me use both hands and she still beat me!"
Tricia giggled "Yeah... this are not just for show, Tom" she said, blinking one eye at me and flexing her mighty muscle again.
"Look at that muscle! My God Tom! She is soooo strong! Tricia promised me she would give me some training tips" Britney was really excited about Tricia's muscles
"Training tips?" I was taken aback
"Yeah! Once we get back home, I'm gonna start working out really serious. I want muscles like hers"
This I didn't see coming. Having a muscular sexy cousin was one thing, having a younger sister with muscles like that was another. Still, I had to act cool, part because I didn't want Britney to know I was into female muscle, part because I just didn't think she had the discipline
"Well, if that's what you want, Brit, I'm sure Tricia is the best one to help you get'em"
"She sure is. Tricia, can I go with you tomorrow to the gym?"
"Sure, kid. I can show you one thing or another. Wanna come, Tom?"
"What? No... I'm really tired, not gonna get up that early" I knew it was best for me not to watch Tricia working out with my sister nearby
"Well, we better go to bed, then. Night, Tom" Tricia said gently, kissing me on the cheek
"Night you guys" I answered, and they left the room.

as if I could sleep now.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My First - please let me know what you think

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View